• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:35
CEST 11:35
KST 18:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)33Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10129 users

[NA IHs] Running at Dusk - Page 48

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 171 Next
New inhouse logistics TBD. In the meantime, feel free to hang out in the league general discord https://discord.gg/0lCEKA3jUEFxERzd ("add lol" in #welcome) and get some ad-hoc games going!
Whimsy
Profile Joined August 2013
United States2 Posts
August 28 2013 01:30 GMT
#941
Registration
- Ingame name
HelloWhimsy

- Rank and division
not ranked yet

- If you are a lowbie (Gold or below), include what position you would be interested in working on. (List two)
ADC/Supp

- For each role, identify two champions you wish to improve on
ADC: varus, cait
Supp: sona, zyra

- If you are Plat or higher, just include rank and division
wussleeQ
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States3130 Posts
August 28 2013 01:40 GMT
#942
On August 28 2013 09:59 XilDarkz wrote:
I'm pretty sure that all the feedback I've gotten from these inhouses when I play mid has made me a worse player. I'm doing far worse after playing in these than before I did. I've utterly dominated Diamonds and Platinums in these, while losing to Silver 2 players in ranked. What the fuck.

edit: check the graph of my ranked 'progress' on lolking: http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/34446

Guess when I started playing in these?

idk you could just stop playing them and go back to your 2-3 mana item build syndra
BW -> League -> CSGO
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
August 28 2013 02:13 GMT
#943
On August 28 2013 09:59 XilDarkz wrote:
I'm pretty sure that all the feedback I've gotten from these inhouses when I play mid has made me a worse player. I'm doing far worse after playing in these than before I did. I've utterly dominated Diamonds and Platinums in these, while losing to Silver 2 players in ranked. What the fuck.

edit: check the graph of my ranked 'progress' on lolking: http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/34446

Guess when I started playing in these?

Then by all means, stop playing in IHs.
liftlift > tsm
tobi9999
Profile Joined April 2009
United States1966 Posts
August 28 2013 03:00 GMT
#944
On August 28 2013 09:59 XilDarkz wrote:
I'm pretty sure that all the feedback I've gotten from these inhouses when I play mid has made me a worse player. I'm doing far worse after playing in these than before I did. I've utterly dominated Diamonds and Platinums in these, while losing to Silver 2 players in ranked. What the fuck.

edit: check the graph of my ranked 'progress' on lolking: http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/34446

Guess when I started playing in these?


OMG your so good, can i get lessons?
"tobi is ur iq 9999? cuz i think it might be u so smart wowowow." -Artosis
maxbarnyard
Profile Joined August 2013
2 Posts
August 28 2013 03:14 GMT
#945
Registration
- Ingame name
maxbarnyard
- Rank and division
unranked
-If you are a lowbie (Gold or below), include what position you would be interested in working on. (List two)
support and jungle, but happy to fill
- For each role, identify two champions you wish to improve on
Support: Blitz, Thresh
Jungle: Elise, Nautilus
XilDarkz
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States563 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-28 03:44:13
August 28 2013 03:36 GMT
#946
http://i.imgur.com/HbdMy3G.jpg

Kissblade trying to start shit after every game.

Why isn't he banned from these inhouses yet again? He narrowly beat me as a counter to a hero that I was in my 4th game playing (Free Ahri week)

edit:

I'd also like to give a shout out to Scip, he is the perfect example of what the better players should be doing in these. Not goofing around, taking it seriously and analyzing situations and explaining them, as well as giving advice constantly. So, a lot of respect for him and the way he's conducting himself in these inhouses--all of the better players should look to him.
aka Mathies! twitch.tv/Mathies if you want to watch me fail. esfiworld.com/author/mathies/
tobi9999
Profile Joined April 2009
United States1966 Posts
August 28 2013 03:41 GMT
#947
On August 28 2013 12:36 XilDarkz wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/HbdMy3G.jpg

Kissblade trying to start shit after every game.

Why isn't he banned from these inhouses yet again? He narrowly beat me as a counter to a hero that I was in my 4th game playing (Free Ahri week)


oh the irony
"tobi is ur iq 9999? cuz i think it might be u so smart wowowow." -Artosis
KissBlade
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States5718 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-28 03:51:59
August 28 2013 03:44 GMT
#948
I apologize for my comment in chat afterwards and in the main chat channel by the way. As I said, completely uncalled for comment.

Edit: Didn't need the last line my bad.
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21247 Posts
August 28 2013 03:47 GMT
#949
On August 28 2013 12:44 KissBlade wrote:
I apologize for my comment in chat afterwards and in the main chat channel by the way. As I said, completely uncalled for comment.

PS. I don't play mid at all btw.


you just had to type that last line didnt you lol
TranslatorBaa!
KissBlade
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States5718 Posts
August 28 2013 03:48 GMT
#950
=( I'M SORRY (@&34IJGENgesrgujoeiwt I'M DOING MY BEST HERE
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
August 28 2013 03:59 GMT
#951
brag about beating plat & diamond, and not expect to get shit for it after getting beat by kissblade? okay... lol.
liftlift > tsm
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
August 28 2013 04:01 GMT
#952
On August 28 2013 12:59 wei2coolman wrote:
brag about beating plat & diamond, and not expect to get shit for it after getting beat by kissblade? okay... lol.

Just drop it, Kiss already apologized
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
KissBlade
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States5718 Posts
August 28 2013 04:03 GMT
#953
On August 28 2013 10:30 Whimsy wrote:
Registration
- Ingame name
HelloWhimsy

- Rank and division
not ranked yet

- If you are a lowbie (Gold or below), include what position you would be interested in working on. (List two)
ADC/Supp

- For each role, identify two champions you wish to improve on
ADC: varus, cait
Supp: sona, zyra

- If you are Plat or higher, just include rank and division



Hey Whimsy, we saw you log in our chat for a moment but you didn't stick around. Feel free to get in a game with us when we're on!
3 Lions
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States3705 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-28 04:09:24
August 28 2013 04:07 GMT
#954
Me/Milo terror botlane
the suicide nami is stronk

I feel like the game where Milo and I (Nami/Ezreal) laned against Storr/sylver (Ashe/Zyra), the issues that they had were that they simply didn't respect nami's catch potential, and thus got punished many times for not being careful enough.
Also they took a lotta unnecessary poke from my Q, I often hit Zyra in the bush even when it wasn't warded, just because a bush is dark doesn't mean you're safe from skillshots, always be alert of them

edit: we died a few times because eventually we got camped by ahri/amumu, and I should've flashed one of the ashe arrows instead of just trying to E out of it
R04R
Profile Joined March 2009
United States1631 Posts
August 28 2013 04:14 GMT
#955
Registration
- Ingame name
R04R
- Rank and division
S1 Gold, S2 Gold, S3 Haven't started
- If you are a lowbie (Gold or below), include what position you would be interested in working on. (List two)
Nuances of new jungle
Solo lane
- For each role, identify two champions you wish to improve on
Jangle: What's top tier nowadays? 2 of those.
Mid/Top: Vlad anddddd... Akali
ô¿ô
remedium
Profile Joined July 2011
United States939 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-28 04:29:25
August 28 2013 04:28 GMT
#956
On August 28 2013 12:36 XilDarkz wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/HbdMy3G.jpg

Kissblade trying to start shit after every game.

Why isn't he banned from these inhouses yet again? He narrowly beat me as a counter to a hero that I was in my 4th game playing (Free Ahri week)

edit:

I'd also like to give a shout out to Scip, he is the perfect example of what the better players should be doing in these. Not goofing around, taking it seriously and analyzing situations and explaining them, as well as giving advice constantly. So, a lot of respect for him and the way he's conducting himself in these inhouses--all of the better players should look to him.


Kissblade has been playing inhouses with us for over a year without incident of any sort, and I will defend his bedside manner vigorously.

Who are you? What have you done to have the right to mock everyone in LP who works hard to make it an enjoyable community? TL places a strong emphasis on earning respect through your actions. You have done nothing positive for this community.

Antagonizing respected members of LP with statements like "I've utterly dominated Diamonds and Platinums in these," and then crying to the moderation team when someone spits your own cancerous attitude back at you is absolutely abhorrent behavior.
Stay positive!
Amui
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada10567 Posts
August 28 2013 04:42 GMT
#957
On August 28 2013 12:36 XilDarkz wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/HbdMy3G.jpg

Kissblade trying to start shit after every game.

Why isn't he banned from these inhouses yet again? He narrowly beat me as a counter to a hero that I was in my 4th game playing (Free Ahri week)

edit:

I'd also like to give a shout out to Scip, he is the perfect example of what the better players should be doing in these. Not goofing around, taking it seriously and analyzing situations and explaining them, as well as giving advice constantly. So, a lot of respect for him and the way he's conducting himself in these inhouses--all of the better players should look to him.


Respect is earned, not given. You have done absolutely nothing to show that you have earned it, yet you act like you deserve it.
I will defend every single person's right to shit on you, and give you shit until you change your attitude.
There are plenty of low level players who get shit on in inhouses. But you know why people do it? Because you can analyze so many aspects of your play from a loss. You just act like "Oh he countered me". No. He fucking played better than you, and you lost. If you get outplayed and beaten, then accept it, think about why you lost, and move on.
Porouscloud - NA LoL
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
August 28 2013 04:54 GMT
#958
casting/streaming next ihs! twitch.tv/wei2coolforu
liftlift > tsm
KissBlade
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States5718 Posts
August 28 2013 04:56 GMT
#959
I appreciate the defense folks but I think we should drop it to make Neo's life easier and keep this thread more legit.

Plus I shouldn't have antagonized it anyway.
Zdrastochye
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Ivory Coast6262 Posts
August 28 2013 04:58 GMT
#960
On August 28 2013 13:54 wei2coolman wrote:
casting/streaming next ihs! twitch.tv/wei2coolforu


I'll build mejais just for you.
Hey! How you doin'?
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 171 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech127
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 615
Hyuk 454
BeSt 422
Shuttle 286
actioN 188
Leta 146
Zeus 115
EffOrt 97
ZerO 85
Soma 68
[ Show more ]
Light 67
Shinee 43
Mong 41
soO 40
Mind 40
Killer 37
Aegong 35
sorry 32
ToSsGirL 29
Bale 24
PianO 17
ZergMaN 12
Terrorterran 10
HiyA 9
JulyZerg 9
Sharp 8
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe138
League of Legends
JimRising 394
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss660
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King153
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1732
Other Games
gofns25739
summit1g8485
singsing1367
olofmeister1334
ceh9577
crisheroes315
DeMusliM125
ArmadaUGS107
Livibee102
ZerO(Twitch)11
XBOCT6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick547
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream251
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH257
• LUISG 18
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2283
League of Legends
• Jankos1990
• Rush1281
• Stunt429
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
25m
OSC
3h 25m
Stellar Fest
3h 25m
OSC
14h 25m
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.