• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:11
CEST 18:11
KST 01:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)47Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8495 users

[NA IHs] Running at Dusk - Page 50

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 171 Next
New inhouse logistics TBD. In the meantime, feel free to hang out in the league general discord https://discord.gg/0lCEKA3jUEFxERzd ("add lol" in #welcome) and get some ad-hoc games going!
Capped
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom7236 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-28 11:06:44
August 28 2013 11:06 GMT
#981
Man you guys let mathies shit up TLIH's too? He shits up GD, He shits up his stream, He shits up his own thread and figures he shits up your TLIH's too. His attitude is atrocious and will never change, get rid of him for crying out loud, this has carried on long enough.
Useless wet fish.
Nemireck
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada1875 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-28 11:27:04
August 28 2013 11:24 GMT
#982
On August 28 2013 16:16 wei2coolman wrote:
Nemireck's Nami was pretty godlike, nothing too flashy, but just seemed very solid. Normally I get caught out a lot as Nami, but Nemireck never seemed to get killed.


I still have a bad habit of getting caught out when I'm warding. You see a lot more of my bad decision making in game 2 and comment on it a few times actually :-p (Ironically, my first win as Nami in an IH)

I also need to figure out what I can do better in lane. My lane is almost always pushed in these IHs, and while Roffles and Storr helped me a lot on my first day, I haven't felt like I've had the control I want in order to help my ADC farm. Whether it's because I'm paired with less experienced players, or weaker early-game ADC champs, or just have a lot more I need to work I'm not sure... Either I get poked down more than I want, or my ADC does. It's one of the reasons I've gotten into the habit of putting a second point in my W during laning phase (You comment on this in game 3). That little added touch of sustain feels a lot better than purely maxing E first.
Teamwork is awesome... As long as your team is doing all the work!
imBLIND
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States2626 Posts
August 28 2013 11:50 GMT
#983
On August 28 2013 20:24 Nemireck wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2013 16:16 wei2coolman wrote:
Nemireck's Nami was pretty godlike, nothing too flashy, but just seemed very solid. Normally I get caught out a lot as Nami, but Nemireck never seemed to get killed.


I still have a bad habit of getting caught out when I'm warding. You see a lot more of my bad decision making in game 2 and comment on it a few times actually :-p (Ironically, my first win as Nami in an IH)

I also need to figure out what I can do better in lane. My lane is almost always pushed in these IHs, and while Roffles and Storr helped me a lot on my first day, I haven't felt like I've had the control I want in order to help my ADC farm. Whether it's because I'm paired with less experienced players, or weaker early-game ADC champs, or just have a lot more I need to work I'm not sure... Either I get poked down more than I want, or my ADC does. It's one of the reasons I've gotten into the habit of putting a second point in my W during laning phase (You comment on this in game 3). That little added touch of sustain feels a lot better than purely maxing E first.


I feel like you can't become good at only ADC or only support without learning the other role as well. Some supports can carry on their own (blitz and thresh come to mind), but Nami is definitely one of those supports that relies on synergy/coordination rather than just landing a skillshot. In order to develop that kind of coordination, you kinda have to play the ADC role to get that "what I want my support to do" feeling. Even though my ADC is complete crap compared to my other lanes, it helped my support play quite a bit when it came to when to harass, how to zone, how to get a kill, when to back off, when is it okay to go ward and leave your ADC alone, etc.
im deaf
Nemireck
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada1875 Posts
August 28 2013 12:37 GMT
#984
On August 28 2013 20:50 imBLIND wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2013 20:24 Nemireck wrote:
On August 28 2013 16:16 wei2coolman wrote:
Nemireck's Nami was pretty godlike, nothing too flashy, but just seemed very solid. Normally I get caught out a lot as Nami, but Nemireck never seemed to get killed.


I still have a bad habit of getting caught out when I'm warding. You see a lot more of my bad decision making in game 2 and comment on it a few times actually :-p (Ironically, my first win as Nami in an IH)

I also need to figure out what I can do better in lane. My lane is almost always pushed in these IHs, and while Roffles and Storr helped me a lot on my first day, I haven't felt like I've had the control I want in order to help my ADC farm. Whether it's because I'm paired with less experienced players, or weaker early-game ADC champs, or just have a lot more I need to work I'm not sure... Either I get poked down more than I want, or my ADC does. It's one of the reasons I've gotten into the habit of putting a second point in my W during laning phase (You comment on this in game 3). That little added touch of sustain feels a lot better than purely maxing E first.


I feel like you can't become good at only ADC or only support without learning the other role as well. Some supports can carry on their own (blitz and thresh come to mind), but Nami is definitely one of those supports that relies on synergy/coordination rather than just landing a skillshot. In order to develop that kind of coordination, you kinda have to play the ADC role to get that "what I want my support to do" feeling. Even though my ADC is complete crap compared to my other lanes, it helped my support play quite a bit when it came to when to harass, how to zone, how to get a kill, when to back off, when is it okay to go ward and leave your ADC alone, etc.


Oh trust me, I'm a fully capable ADC. My main champ is Miss Fortune. So I know what *I* want from a support. I want to play more with Storr, Roffles and Atrioc, because so far, those 3 have been the best ADC's I've been paired with.and their comments in-game and after have helped a TON. I'm at the point now though that I need the adc chatting with me constantly not only to help me stay on top of my responsibilities, but also to understand how they're feeling in lane and what their goal is so I can help them.
Teamwork is awesome... As long as your team is doing all the work!
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
August 28 2013 13:06 GMT
#985
On August 28 2013 10:29 BlueBird. wrote:
Registration
- Ingame name

TLBluebird

- Rank and division

Plat 4

- If you are a lowbie (Gold or below), include what position you would be interested in working on. (List two)

Umm I guess I'm not supposed to fill this out, but I feel like I am probably gold level on most of my champions. Just much higher on my Orianna/Ahri than anything else. (At least thats how games feel like too me). Also my supports might be below gold level. I do good when i duo with my friend and support him and he tells me exactly what to do, but as you can see that might be an issue lol.

Im a little nervous going in to these IH because my anxiety but hopefully it works out :D.

Lol you're so silly BlueBird. Plat 4? Get in there man :D
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
KissBlade
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States5718 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-28 14:39:07
August 28 2013 14:24 GMT
#986
On August 28 2013 21:37 Nemireck wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2013 20:50 imBLIND wrote:
On August 28 2013 20:24 Nemireck wrote:
On August 28 2013 16:16 wei2coolman wrote:
Nemireck's Nami was pretty godlike, nothing too flashy, but just seemed very solid. Normally I get caught out a lot as Nami, but Nemireck never seemed to get killed.


I still have a bad habit of getting caught out when I'm warding. You see a lot more of my bad decision making in game 2 and comment on it a few times actually :-p (Ironically, my first win as Nami in an IH)

I also need to figure out what I can do better in lane. My lane is almost always pushed in these IHs, and while Roffles and Storr helped me a lot on my first day, I haven't felt like I've had the control I want in order to help my ADC farm. Whether it's because I'm paired with less experienced players, or weaker early-game ADC champs, or just have a lot more I need to work I'm not sure... Either I get poked down more than I want, or my ADC does. It's one of the reasons I've gotten into the habit of putting a second point in my W during laning phase (You comment on this in game 3). That little added touch of sustain feels a lot better than purely maxing E first.


I feel like you can't become good at only ADC or only support without learning the other role as well. Some supports can carry on their own (blitz and thresh come to mind), but Nami is definitely one of those supports that relies on synergy/coordination rather than just landing a skillshot. In order to develop that kind of coordination, you kinda have to play the ADC role to get that "what I want my support to do" feeling. Even though my ADC is complete crap compared to my other lanes, it helped my support play quite a bit when it came to when to harass, how to zone, how to get a kill, when to back off, when is it okay to go ward and leave your ADC alone, etc.


Oh trust me, I'm a fully capable ADC. My main champ is Miss Fortune. So I know what *I* want from a support. I want to play more with Storr, Roffles and Atrioc, because so far, those 3 have been the best ADC's I've been paired with.and their comments in-game and after have helped a TON. I'm at the point now though that I need the adc chatting with me constantly not only to help me stay on top of my responsibilities, but also to understand how they're feeling in lane and what their goal is so I can help them.



IMO, it should be the other way around. If you want to improve your solo q rating as support, you need to get more comfortable with making the calls so you can set up for your ADC. Think about it, in a normal game, you'll have more time to record timers for wards, summoners, objectives, etc than your ADC. You're also the enabler as a majority of the ADC's role is adding damage. Yes certain power spikes exist where an ADC can inform you of their ability to all in, etc but those are more specifics than overall.

^ Also Bluebird, there's zero reason to have anxiety in these IH's. No one cares if you feed or do terrible, just laugh at it, look at the mistakes you've made and improve from there.
Nemireck
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada1875 Posts
August 28 2013 14:46 GMT
#987
On August 28 2013 23:24 KissBlade wrote:
IMO, it should be the other way around. If you want to improve your solo q rating as support, you need to get more comfortable with making the calls so you can set up for your ADC. Think about it, in a normal game, you'll have more time to record timers for wards, summoners, objectives, etc than your ADC. You're also the enabler as a majority of the ADC's role is adding damage. Yes certain power spikes exist where an ADC can inform you of their ability to all in, etc but those are more specifics than overall.


I'm fine with making the calls, it just helps to know from better ADCs the things they're used to seeing from better supports, and what they need me doing to help THEM be as good as they are. Some people have different priorities in lane as well, usually based on their skill level and what champ they select. Roffles likes to go ham at level 2, Storr and Atrioc focus much more on farm. Myself, as MF, my goal is to get a BF sword *safely* by 7:30 and then all-in at level 6. But when I'm with ADC's that are still working on farming, or who aren't familiar or comfortable with the ADC role, I can definitely tell. It's the difference between being pushed to turret with Atrioc, who can farm well under turret and is telling me "We're fine here, this is ok." and getting paired with another ADC who falls behind 30 CS because they can't even focus on farming well yet, let alone harassing at the same time, and is feeling on the back foot. Playing with someone like me, who is patiently focused on a level 5-6 timing is very different from playing with someone like Roffles. Likewise, playing with someone who is still learning to farm is much different from playing with someone who knows what they're doing.

Something as simple as maxing E on Nami to take advantage of extra damage is completely wasted on some lanes because the ADC is still learning how to last-hit minion waves properly. I STILL feel like I have an effect on these lanes, but there's only so much you can do as a support when your ADC is missing free-farm. At some point, you've done all you can do, if they can't last-hit a free minion, another ward or a better Q can't help that. I just need more games with better ADCs because THEY are good enough to know what else I can be doing to help THEM, and if there's anything new to learn, I can work it into my games with weaker players and KNOW, with certainty, that I'm ACTUALLY doing everything I can to help them.
Teamwork is awesome... As long as your team is doing all the work!
JimmiC
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada22817 Posts
August 28 2013 14:58 GMT
#988
--- Nuked ---
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
August 28 2013 15:25 GMT
#989
On August 28 2013 17:02 57 Corvette wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2013 16:16 wei2coolman wrote:
http://www.twitch.tv/wei2coolforu/c/2830661
First game I casted this IHs for today.
Auswahlaxiom, Hiicantpk, Storrzerg, Kissblade, JonGalt (Scip)

vs

Sylverfyre, DC Wasabi, Xusic, Mathies, Borne.


I don't know if its just me, but the VOD seems a bit laggy.

There was a chunk of 5 to 10 minutes in one of the games that I casted that lagged/seemed choppy. I also tried to use the rewind function a couple times to.
liftlift > tsm
KissBlade
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States5718 Posts
August 28 2013 16:02 GMT
#990
The first game you casted is a bit choppy during the first ten but it fixed up later. Not sure about the rest.
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
August 28 2013 16:13 GMT
#991
On August 29 2013 01:02 KissBlade wrote:
The first game you casted is a bit choppy during the first ten but it fixed up later. Not sure about the rest.

okay, i'll probably have to turn off windows aero and some other background application when i stream, and hopefully that will solve the problems. thanks for insights guys.
liftlift > tsm
JonGalt
Profile Joined February 2013
Pootie too good!4331 Posts
August 28 2013 16:22 GMT
#992
I remember when I streamed with xsplit, it turned off windows aero automatically - so that'll probably help.
LiquidLegends StaffWho is Jon Galt?
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
August 28 2013 16:25 GMT
#993
On August 29 2013 01:22 JonGalt wrote:
I remember when I streamed with xsplit, it turned off windows aero automatically - so that'll probably help.

Using OBS, it has an option to do it. But Aero looks so pretty....
liftlift > tsm
JonGalt
Profile Joined February 2013
Pootie too good!4331 Posts
August 28 2013 16:32 GMT
#994
On August 29 2013 01:25 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2013 01:22 JonGalt wrote:
I remember when I streamed with xsplit, it turned off windows aero automatically - so that'll probably help.

Using OBS, it has an option to do it. But Aero looks so pretty....


I agree, but ever since I have lived without electricity it's been "fuck pretty, gogo battery life" haha. I actually like the plainess of a gray scale xp look.
LiquidLegends StaffWho is Jon Galt?
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
August 28 2013 18:18 GMT
#995
I watched the VOD through, a few times you mentioned I (Zyra) should have been helping push down the wave at bot. Eventually the cait player told me to help push with Qs on the wave, but I don't like damaging the creeps unless I know my adc wants to push. When they push up like cait was I should realise, but I should have asked earlier if we wanted to push. Communication is something I really have to work on. Also I would have went chalice first but cait said something along the lines of "get a sightstone when you back, dont get chalice first". I guess i need to start adjusting my support builds.
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
FakeSteve[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Valhalla18444 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-28 18:54:09
August 28 2013 18:50 GMT
#996
Things I've learned so far:

Leblanc is really really fucking hard to lane against with TF. I'm brand new to playing TF, can anyone gimme a rundown of his good and bad matchups? I imagine champs like Kass/Ahri/Diana also dump on him, and he probably does fine against other 'shove and bail' mids like Morgana and Lux.

Shoving out bot lane to get an xp advantage while the enemy team steals our blue at lvl 1 is a bad idea (ooooops), but my teamfighting as AD seems pretty good. I felt like I was cushioned quite a bit in one of the games I played (as Ashe, with imBlind Zyra support) because my team let me farm sideline waves to catch back up. We lost anyway, but it shows the difference between solo queue and arranged 5's with like-minded players. The team naturally let me farm back into relevance, but I saw the direct effect of me getting sent back to fountain at lvl 1. I struggled in lane, and then I wasn't strong enough to chew through Nocturne and Shen before their team chewed through OUR frontline. And I was playing a better-scaling AD in Ashe than Storr's Caitlyn. Really good demonstration of how important laning phase can be and why an AD should play conservatively (especially if that AD is Ashe)

4% lifesteal! It's important!

An enemy in our jungle is EVERYONE'S problem and can be free kills if we're all paying attention and can collapse on 'em!

It is considered a faux pas to ask for blue buff at lvl 1 as the AD carry (can i have this???)
Moderatormy tatsu loops r fuckin nice
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
August 28 2013 18:54 GMT
#997
So with cait vs trist i like to play pretty aggressive in lane. And by this i mean constantly having the wave pushed to the turret and having good vision. (so skipping fairy charm and starting pure wards and potions ) and rushing sight stone is really important. I said both these things in ts while we loaded but i could have been clearer and communicated better in lane when i wanted to push etc and trist has a terrible life csing under turret.
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
FakeSteve[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Valhalla18444 Posts
August 28 2013 18:58 GMT
#998
Vette, I consider chalice very much a luxury item on a support. You'll only really get use of it during laning phase, because most supports won't go oom during a teamfight. It definitely takes the back seat if you haven't gotten a sightstone yet, which provides you with a ton of free gold (wards).

I like chalice on Zyra and Sona, but it's only something I buy if we are absolutely crushing lane. Like, if we're up a couple of kills and I can zone them myself by spamming my abilities. I find myself very seldomly, if ever, finishing Grail. I lean more towards Aegis on pretty much every support. On Sona especially I like to have a ruby after my sightstone, which becomes Aegis eventually.
Moderatormy tatsu loops r fuckin nice
I_Love_Bacon
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States5765 Posts
August 28 2013 19:00 GMT
#999
TF struggles against the mids who have a gap closer to abuse his lack of one. This is amplified when it's against something like kass, LB, or Ahri. Similarly, burst champions can do well against TF simply because of his relatively low HP/mobility so if you extend too far just once you get blown up.
" i havent been playin sc2 but i woke up w/ a boner and i really had to pee... and my crisis management and micro was really something to behold. it inspired me to play some games today" -Liquid'Tyler
FakeSteve[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Valhalla18444 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-28 19:06:03
August 28 2013 19:05 GMT
#1000
So then, what's the appropriate build path in that situation? I can resolve myself to not picking fights in lane and just waveclearing, so should I just max Q and hide from my opponent? This is in solo q situations where I want to pick TF but the enemy team's mid hasn't been chosen yet. Is it not worth the risk? Should I play a safer mid like Ori if the enemy hasn't chosen yet?

In the game I played TF, Milo counterpicked with Leblanc and I died to him at lvl 2 like an idiot. After that the lane was lost and I just cowered by my tower and tried to roam, cuz Milo cleared slower than I could. So I learned that's it's not a good idea to try to 'harass' LeBlanc at lvl 2 with TF (lol ). My build path ended up being Doranx2 -> Negatron -> Zhonya -> Abyssal. Am I giving up too much damage because I'm scared of Milo?
Moderatormy tatsu loops r fuckin nice
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 171 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1225
ComeBackTV 618
SteadfastSC453
TaKeTV 446
LamboSC2398
IndyStarCraft 167
Rex132
EnkiAlexander 57
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy23
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 453
LamboSC2 398
mouzHeroMarine 215
IndyStarCraft 167
ProTech152
Rex 132
BRAT_OK 80
UpATreeSC 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32665
Shuttle 1872
Mini 921
EffOrt 893
Light 577
Rush 335
firebathero 329
Soma 303
Snow 206
ZerO 174
[ Show more ]
hero 163
sorry 63
Sea.KH 57
Killer 44
Yoon 41
Liquid`Ret 34
Shinee 32
ToSsGirL 30
Mong 29
Sexy 24
Bale 21
soO 20
Trap 19
Shine 18
Free 12
Sacsri 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Terrorterran 8
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8542
qojqva1339
Dendi1023
420jenkins155
Counter-Strike
fl0m1268
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2006
crisheroes1284
XaKoH 192
MindelVK11
Other Games
singsing1876
B2W.Neo1080
Hui .193
Liquid`VortiX168
ArmadaUGS145
Beastyqt131
KnowMe121
QueenE107
Mew2King76
ToD50
Trikslyr50
Dewaltoss35
ZerO(Twitch)20
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream90
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile117
• Gemini_19 17
• Adnapsc2 1
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 18
• FirePhoenix14
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3225
• TFBlade1104
Other Games
• Shiphtur246
• WagamamaTV204
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 49m
Stellar Fest
20h 49m
OSC
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 17h
Online Event
1d 18h
FEL
1d 23h
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.