• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:36
CEST 07:36
KST 14:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8048 users

[NA IHs] Running at Dusk - Page 49

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 171 Next
New inhouse logistics TBD. In the meantime, feel free to hang out in the league general discord https://discord.gg/0lCEKA3jUEFxERzd ("add lol" in #welcome) and get some ad-hoc games going!
Pooshlmer
Profile Joined August 2008
United States1001 Posts
August 28 2013 05:07 GMT
#961
Not doing support Morgana was a huge misplay.
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-28 05:56:38
August 28 2013 05:49 GMT
#962
Mathies,

I think you should take a break from these. I feel like your presence in these games is distracting the people who actually want to learn.
God Bless
Zdrastochye
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Ivory Coast6262 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-28 06:01:53
August 28 2013 06:01 GMT
#963
On August 28 2013 14:49 Roffles wrote:
Mathies,

I think you should take a break from these. I feel like your presence in these games is distracting the people who actually want to learn.


And that's saying something.

When you said it's more toxic than your posting.
Hey! How you doin'?
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 28 2013 06:01 GMT
#964
There's a lot of fault from both parties it seems.
Mathies/Xildarkz doesn't react favourably a lot of the time, but a lot of the time people are out to bait and troll him and it just makes things worse.

I have people (not naming names---there are quite a few) who will randomly ask me things like 'did Mathies bitch and rage out?' every time I spectate a game or try to come to me with the latest 'IH gossip'. It's a little ridiculous and I don't want to be a part of it.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
August 28 2013 06:04 GMT
#965
Really high level game with tons of of plat/diamonds. Come join my stream and watch! Not your usual shitstom inhouse!
twitch.tv/wei2coolforu Don't want to miss it!
liftlift > tsm
JonGalt
Profile Joined February 2013
Pootie too good!4331 Posts
August 28 2013 06:40 GMT
#966
it's really cool when you guys post screenshots of the games so others can see how people are progressing.

plus bragging rights hue
LiquidLegends StaffWho is Jon Galt?
Umasi
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1399 Posts
August 28 2013 06:57 GMT
#967
On August 28 2013 13:28 remedium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2013 12:36 XilDarkz wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/HbdMy3G.jpg

Kissblade trying to start shit after every game.

Why isn't he banned from these inhouses yet again? He narrowly beat me as a counter to a hero that I was in my 4th game playing (Free Ahri week)

edit:

I'd also like to give a shout out to Scip, he is the perfect example of what the better players should be doing in these. Not goofing around, taking it seriously and analyzing situations and explaining them, as well as giving advice constantly. So, a lot of respect for him and the way he's conducting himself in these inhouses--all of the better players should look to him.


Kissblade has been playing inhouses with us for over a year without incident of any sort, and I will defend his bedside manner vigorously.

Who are you? What have you done to have the right to mock everyone in LP who works hard to make it an enjoyable community? TL places a strong emphasis on earning respect through your actions. You have done nothing positive for this community.

Antagonizing respected members of LP with statements like "I've utterly dominated Diamonds and Platinums in these," and then crying to the moderation team when someone spits your own cancerous attitude back at you is absolutely abhorrent behavior.

On August 28 2013 13:42 Amui wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2013 12:36 XilDarkz wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/HbdMy3G.jpg

Kissblade trying to start shit after every game.

Why isn't he banned from these inhouses yet again? He narrowly beat me as a counter to a hero that I was in my 4th game playing (Free Ahri week)

edit:

I'd also like to give a shout out to Scip, he is the perfect example of what the better players should be doing in these. Not goofing around, taking it seriously and analyzing situations and explaining them, as well as giving advice constantly. So, a lot of respect for him and the way he's conducting himself in these inhouses--all of the better players should look to him.


Respect is earned, not given. You have done absolutely nothing to show that you have earned it, yet you act like you deserve it.
I will defend every single person's right to shit on you, and give you shit until you change your attitude.
There are plenty of low level players who get shit on in inhouses. But you know why people do it? Because you can analyze so many aspects of your play from a loss. You just act like "Oh he countered me". No. He fucking played better than you, and you lost. If you get outplayed and beaten, then accept it, think about why you lost, and move on.


fwiw, if he has a complaint, he is allowed to voice the complaint. Don't immediately hound onto him because he's newer than kissblade, if kissblade is ACTUALLY TOXIC, then something should be done about it.
The same thing goes for for mathiez of course. There's no reason for seniority to play a role, or anything like that. Not all of us have been members of the community for as long, so you can't just push out outsiders. Similarly, if mathiez is actually toxic, that's also a problem, and should be solved similarly!

Respect is earned, not given.


why can't we be respectful to everyone, and expect everyone to be respectful to us? There's no reason to shit talk players, and there's no reason to shit talk players who shit talk.
Be the better man, talk to neo, and move on =/


if I misinterpreted your posts, feel free to tell me btw.

(also fwiw, I've never actually thought mathiez was being overly whiny or whatever, since the one game I played with him he was deliberately picked on in game(no names), and I've never had a problem with kiss.)
"Sir, we finally have enough corpses to serve as a ramp for your horse." "THEN LET THE REAPING BEGIN!!"
ketchup
Profile Joined August 2010
14521 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-28 07:03:55
August 28 2013 07:02 GMT
#968
Nami(I think the name was Nemireck?) played exceptionally well that last game. He was 0/0/17 or something, and ended the game at 0/1/21. Also, I believe he had some amazing bubbles that were influential in fights.

Just one small comment, when under pressure in a fight and getting focused, if you Shen ults you, do not run away. Stay in position so Shen can get a taunt off for you. That way, you could probably get a bubble off after that taunt. There was a fight near red wraith where your team's positioning was superior, but you ran back and forced shen to attempt to desperately use a taunt. I assume there was some bad communication during that portion, but shen ult wasted on a Nami is pretty huge, so make the most of it.
celestialchips
Profile Joined August 2013
United States12 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-29 06:34:35
August 28 2013 07:14 GMT
#969
- Ingame name
CelestialChips

- Rank and division
Gold 4

- If you are a lowbie (Gold or below), include what position you would be interested in working on. (List two)
Top/ADC

- For each role, identify two champions you wish to improve on
Top: Rumble and Riven
ADC: Vayne and Ashe
I Love Computer Science :DD
Kiett
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States7639 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-28 07:24:41
August 28 2013 07:15 GMT
#970
Great game guys, I had a lot of fun. Also enjoying re-watching it with commentary xD best skin analysis

I'll never say anything bad about veigar again, totally op champ.

edit: hahaha i just realized even both of you watching and commentating in spec mode missed that lee stole the first dragon. nobody on our team noticed either :o poor xusic
Writer:o
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-28 07:18:59
August 28 2013 07:16 GMT
#971
http://www.twitch.tv/wei2coolforu/c/2830661
First game I casted this IHs for today.
Auswahlaxiom, Hiicantpk, Storrzerg, Kissblade, JonGalt (Scip)

vs

Sylverfyre, DC Wasabi, Xusic, Mathies, Borne.


http://www.twitch.tv/wei2coolforu/c/2830676
Game 2 that I casted!
StorrZerg, xusic, effervescence, ghostclawtl, zdrastochye

vs

MagnusWolf, Nemireck, Pooshimer, DURRHURRDERP, Atrioc

http://www.twitch.tv/wei2coolforu/c/2830704
Game 3 epic, one of the highest skilled IHs we've had. Also shoutout to Wave for cocasting with me!
StorrZerg, OMnomnomnomnomn, effervescence, atombbomb4peace, xusic

vs

GHOSTCLAWTL, Nemireck, Atrioc, DURRHURRDERP, MagnusWolf

On August 28 2013 16:15 Kiett wrote:
Great game guys, I had a lot of fun. Also enjoying re-watching it with commentary xD best skin analysis

I'll never say anything bad about veigar again, totally op champ.

Never doubt Veigar again.
On August 28 2013 16:02 ketchup wrote:
Nami(I think the name was Nemireck?) played exceptionally well that last game. He was 0/0/17 or something, and ended the game at 0/1/21. Also, I believe he had some amazing bubbles that were influential in fights.

Just one small comment, when under pressure in a fight and getting focused, if you Shen ults you, do not run away. Stay in position so Shen can get a taunt off for you. That way, you could probably get a bubble off after that taunt. There was a fight near red wraith where your team's positioning was superior, but you ran back and forced shen to attempt to desperately use a taunt. I assume there was some bad communication during that portion, but shen ult wasted on a Nami is pretty huge, so make the most of it.

Nemireck's Nami was pretty godlike, nothing too flashy, but just seemed very solid. Normally I get caught out a lot as Nami, but Nemireck never seemed to get killed.
On August 28 2013 15:40 JonGalt wrote:
it's really cool when you guys post screenshots of the games so others can see how people are progressing.

plus bragging rights hue

VoDs > Screenshots.
liftlift > tsm
Nemireck
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada1875 Posts
August 28 2013 07:18 GMT
#972
To be completely honest, I didn't even notice Shen was using his ult on me :-p It's something I don't get to see a lot of in SoloQ with Shen on permaban.

It's a work in progress, you shoulda seen me a week ago :-p
Teamwork is awesome... As long as your team is doing all the work!
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
August 28 2013 07:19 GMT
#973
On August 28 2013 13:58 Zdrastochye wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2013 13:54 wei2coolman wrote:
casting/streaming next ihs! twitch.tv/wei2coolforu


I'll build mejais just for you.

You're a lying sack of ****! you only built spectre's cowl.
liftlift > tsm
ketchup
Profile Joined August 2010
14521 Posts
August 28 2013 07:30 GMT
#974
On August 28 2013 16:18 Nemireck wrote:
To be completely honest, I didn't even notice Shen was using his ult on me :-p It's something I don't get to see a lot of in SoloQ with Shen on permaban.

It's a work in progress, you shoulda seen me a week ago :-p


I did see you a week ago, that's why I chose to highlight it
It's a huge step forward in comparison to last week when you played Nami.
dae
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada1600 Posts
August 28 2013 07:34 GMT
#975
If you guys think veigar is strong, try veigar with an elise jungle literally setting up a tent in midlane.

Their e's work so well together and they have massive burst.

Only lost 1 game with that combo on my ranked 5's team (vs D1+ opponents, out of like 5 games) and that was because I got insta gibbed by ashe arrows multiple times after getting really fed,

We stole the strat from a team that beat us 3 times in a row with it, all you need is a tanky top and a safe bot and your good.
kainzero
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States5211 Posts
August 28 2013 07:52 GMT
#976
On August 28 2013 15:01 WaveofShadow wrote:
There's a lot of fault from both parties it seems.
Mathies/Xildarkz doesn't react favourably a lot of the time, but a lot of the time people are out to bait and troll him and it just makes things worse.

I have people (not naming names---there are quite a few) who will randomly ask me things like 'did Mathies bitch and rage out?' every time I spectate a game or try to come to me with the latest 'IH gossip'. It's a little ridiculous and I don't want to be a part of it.

But that's also part of strategy, it is so easy to get him on tilt and have him internally wreck his own team.

If I ever get the feeling that I am making someone's game miserable and they are playing irrationally because they're mad, or that their own team is turning on him, I'm going to exploit it.
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
August 28 2013 08:02 GMT
#977
On August 28 2013 16:16 wei2coolman wrote:
http://www.twitch.tv/wei2coolforu/c/2830661
First game I casted this IHs for today.
Auswahlaxiom, Hiicantpk, Storrzerg, Kissblade, JonGalt (Scip)

vs

Sylverfyre, DC Wasabi, Xusic, Mathies, Borne.


I don't know if its just me, but the VOD seems a bit laggy.
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
RagequitBM
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada2270 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-28 09:36:30
August 28 2013 09:35 GMT
#978
On August 28 2013 16:52 kainzero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2013 15:01 WaveofShadow wrote:
There's a lot of fault from both parties it seems.
Mathies/Xildarkz doesn't react favourably a lot of the time, but a lot of the time people are out to bait and troll him and it just makes things worse.

I have people (not naming names---there are quite a few) who will randomly ask me things like 'did Mathies bitch and rage out?' every time I spectate a game or try to come to me with the latest 'IH gossip'. It's a little ridiculous and I don't want to be a part of it.

But that's also part of strategy, it is so easy to get him on tilt and have him internally wreck his own team.

If I ever get the feeling that I am making someone's game miserable and they are playing irrationally because they're mad, or that their own team is turning on him, I'm going to exploit it.


But the point of an inhouse isn't to win. It's to learn. Making someones game miserable isn't helping them learn at all, except for maybe how to control their emotions? But even then, there are better ways to learn that then in an inhouse.
Twitch.tv/Ragequitbm for all the fans
imBLIND
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States2626 Posts
August 28 2013 10:35 GMT
#979
On August 28 2013 18:35 RagequitBM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2013 16:52 kainzero wrote:
On August 28 2013 15:01 WaveofShadow wrote:
There's a lot of fault from both parties it seems.
Mathies/Xildarkz doesn't react favourably a lot of the time, but a lot of the time people are out to bait and troll him and it just makes things worse.

I have people (not naming names---there are quite a few) who will randomly ask me things like 'did Mathies bitch and rage out?' every time I spectate a game or try to come to me with the latest 'IH gossip'. It's a little ridiculous and I don't want to be a part of it.

But that's also part of strategy, it is so easy to get him on tilt and have him internally wreck his own team.

If I ever get the feeling that I am making someone's game miserable and they are playing irrationally because they're mad, or that their own team is turning on him, I'm going to exploit it.


But the point of an inhouse isn't to win. It's to learn. Making someones game miserable isn't helping them learn at all, except for maybe how to control their emotions? But even then, there are better ways to learn that then in an inhouse.


There really is a lot of fault from both sides, and I'm guilty for giving him shit too. He's been acting like this ever since his first in-house, and its gotten to the point where he's the running joke now. If it were all fun and games, this wouldn't be a problem.

But all the shit that is going on is probably never going to stop...I can't see mathies changing his attitude and I can't see the rest of us becoming more tolerant of him.
im deaf
JonGalt
Profile Joined February 2013
Pootie too good!4331 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-28 11:00:41
August 28 2013 10:49 GMT
#980
learning how to deal with being camped or losing a lane is huge imo. especially in a team game like leagues.

but even from a standpoint of not playing, I totally understand why xildarks gets camped. I would camp him too if I know it will help my team. plus it should help xildarks if he is listening to advice or taking away some knowledge of how to dealing with tilting (of which he himself has said is one of his biggest problems).

edit: typos
LiquidLegends StaffWho is Jon Galt?
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 171 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 73
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2012
Shuttle 943
Dewaltoss 85
Hm[arnc] 41
Yoon 27
Bale 25
Noble 23
ZergMaN 15
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm168
League of Legends
JimRising 637
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1184
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor680
Other Games
summit1g8437
C9.Mang0316
PiGStarcraft306
Mew2King159
RuFF_SC272
ViBE64
ArmadaUGS46
trigger0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream82
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 40
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2312
League of Legends
• Rush1085
• Lourlo1072
• Stunt387
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
7h 24m
OSC
16h 24m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 4h
Online Event
1d 5h
FEL
1d 10h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.