• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:20
CEST 17:20
KST 00:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7794 users

[IEM Season IX] Katowice - Day 3 - Page 253

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 251 252 253 254 255 260 Next
Cut down on the balance/design whining please.
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
March 14 2015 22:28 GMT
#5041
On March 15 2015 07:26 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2015 07:24 royalroadweed wrote:
On March 15 2015 07:20 Shellshock wrote:
On March 15 2015 07:19 DarkLordOlli wrote:
What I like best about PvP is that it's like a magic hat. You can reach in there and get literally anything. Sometimes you draw a wonderful set of flowers, sometimes there's a rat in it that bites your fingers off.

or maybe it's like magic because you're trying to get us to buy into an illusion

This was a damn good comeback. Both clever and in context. 10/10.

Yeah shellshock is really witty


[23:19:32] Michael Byers: my dog likes to jog
in the morning fog
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
March 14 2015 22:28 GMT
#5042
Hahahahaha all of this for a PvP final
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
March 14 2015 22:28 GMT
#5043
On March 15 2015 07:24 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2015 07:21 KelsierSC wrote:
I know it's sort of "weird" but I think high level PvP offers the most potential for a total fucking stomp. Like one guy just get's in his opponents head and just totally obliterates him and makes him look silly.

Like the GSL final between Seed and MC. That whole series was totally surreal as Seed just got inside MC's brain and started dicking around with the wires.


I don't think that was about PvP though. That was something that Seed did to people. You can see it throughout his entire GSL run. Symbol, Byun, etc. all could have beaten him. But he got in their head somehow and messed with their wires.


Seed used dts and then Byun sat in the middle of the map for 10 minutes doing nothing.

Symbol was just too stubborn to realize ultra queen bane sucks, go infestor bl. Once he did he beat Seed on the rematch.
Moderator
Arcanefrost
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium1257 Posts
March 14 2015 22:28 GMT
#5044
YES ZESTIE DID IT
Valor is a poor substitute for numbers.
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
March 14 2015 22:29 GMT
#5045
I think zest's micro was pretty awesome in the battle. good FF and focus firing the vikings so his collo reigned supreme
Zerg for Life
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
March 14 2015 22:30 GMT
#5046
On March 15 2015 07:28 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2015 07:26 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On March 15 2015 07:24 royalroadweed wrote:
On March 15 2015 07:20 Shellshock wrote:
On March 15 2015 07:19 DarkLordOlli wrote:
What I like best about PvP is that it's like a magic hat. You can reach in there and get literally anything. Sometimes you draw a wonderful set of flowers, sometimes there's a rat in it that bites your fingers off.

or maybe it's like magic because you're trying to get us to buy into an illusion

This was a damn good comeback. Both clever and in context. 10/10.

Yeah shellshock is really witty


[23:19:32] Michael Byers: my dog likes to jog
in the morning fog

Thx for proving my point ^^
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
March 14 2015 22:30 GMT
#5047
On March 15 2015 07:28 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2015 07:24 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On March 15 2015 07:21 KelsierSC wrote:
I know it's sort of "weird" but I think high level PvP offers the most potential for a total fucking stomp. Like one guy just get's in his opponents head and just totally obliterates him and makes him look silly.

Like the GSL final between Seed and MC. That whole series was totally surreal as Seed just got inside MC's brain and started dicking around with the wires.


I don't think that was about PvP though. That was something that Seed did to people. You can see it throughout his entire GSL run. Symbol, Byun, etc. all could have beaten him. But he got in their head somehow and messed with their wires.


Seed used dts and then Byun sat in the middle of the map for 10 minutes doing nothing.

Symbol was just too stubborn to realize ultra queen bane sucks, go infestor bl. Once he did he beat Seed on the rematch.


Symbol was up 2-0 and then Seed put a fucking manner nexus in his face. Byun had the series won and then Seed put DTs in his face.

Seed went on to turn both series around. Illusionist protoss indeed. He made himself look bigger than he was, and so he was.
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Rollora
Profile Joined February 2012
2450 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-14 22:34:12
March 14 2015 22:30 GMT
#5048
On March 15 2015 07:27 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2015 07:22 Rollora wrote:
On March 15 2015 07:17 KrazyTrumpet wrote:
On March 15 2015 07:16 Rollora wrote:
On March 15 2015 07:13 Deathstar wrote:
On March 15 2015 07:12 THM wrote:
Great tournament but I'm so disappointed that there's gonna be PvP finals tomorrow. I had invited friends over to watch but I don't think they'll want to come now ;(

PvP is highly action packed with lots of micro, like dota. Stuff will be happening everywhere. Def bring your friends over!

Are you making fun of something?
"lots of micro"
:D Ever played a High-Level Tvs anything?
You wouldn't call "blink somewhere" lots of micro.


You are one of the most delusional people I've ever come across...

Ok. Then tell me what is there so much to micro.
I mean: when I get terran (I play random mostly)->
When I encounter a protoss army, I move the marauders in Front, I marines in the back, medivacs on a different control group or they won't heal, split the army and spread it, stim parts of the army, select another control group (ghosts) and try to emp, focus down colossi with vikings while avoiding stalkers. Kite Chargelots and avoid STORMS (they kill terrans, EMP alone kills nothing, just shield).
During fights I have around 250 APM, which isn't great. But its a hell lot of micro.

Tell me what Protoss has so much to micro here? Select clossi and move it back? Or in a stalker vs stalker battle select the weakened stalker and blink it back. You must be kidding when you say that is a lot of micro.

bring zealots to front, dodge emps and snipes, focus fire vikings with stalkers, pull weaken colossus back, storm....

Since I play random and also play Toss I can assure you managing one big ball that only has one caster (Templar) is simply easier then managing a spreaded army from not dying. Plus... oh yeah I forgot dodging storms, since when you don't dodge an EMP your army is still there, but if a terran doesn't dodge a storm... you see?
Really we can agree that Terran is mechanically more demanding then toss here.

I agree that it is a hell of a lot of training required, to use all the Toss abilities to the max.

But don't make a fool out of yourself again and say in a fight you have to do the same ammount of micro then the terran

Especially fun is the lategame when you catch the terran by surprise: When you are 2 seconds early the terran can spread shit, he cannot bring anything to the front, back or position vikings. you just a move and storm. Doesn't work the other way around unfortunately, since the terran has to position himself so well the protoss will notice it in time (and just moves back or makes some FF)
DJHelium
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden13480 Posts
March 14 2015 22:31 GMT
#5049
On March 15 2015 07:28 TheDwf wrote:
Hahahahaha all of this for a PvP final


I haven't seen you around as much lately, what are you up to?
#1 player in the world atm: J-god | Follow me on twitter! @DJHelium
Charoisaur
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany16102 Posts
March 14 2015 22:31 GMT
#5050
On March 15 2015 07:27 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2015 07:22 Rollora wrote:
On March 15 2015 07:17 KrazyTrumpet wrote:
On March 15 2015 07:16 Rollora wrote:
On March 15 2015 07:13 Deathstar wrote:
On March 15 2015 07:12 THM wrote:
Great tournament but I'm so disappointed that there's gonna be PvP finals tomorrow. I had invited friends over to watch but I don't think they'll want to come now ;(

PvP is highly action packed with lots of micro, like dota. Stuff will be happening everywhere. Def bring your friends over!

Are you making fun of something?
"lots of micro"
:D Ever played a High-Level Tvs anything?
You wouldn't call "blink somewhere" lots of micro.


You are one of the most delusional people I've ever come across...

Ok. Then tell me what is there so much to micro.
I mean: when I get terran (I play random mostly)->
When I encounter a protoss army, I move the marauders in Front, I marines in the back, medivacs on a different control group or they won't heal, split the army and spread it, stim parts of the army, select another control group (ghosts) and try to emp, focus down colossi with vikings while avoiding stalkers.
During fights I have around 250 APM, which isn't great. But its a hell lot of micro.

Tell me what Protoss has so much to micro here? Select clossi and move it back? Or in a stalker vs stalker battle select the weakened stalker and blink it back. You must be kidding when you say that is a lot of micro.

bring zealots to front, dodge emps and snipes, focus fire vikings with stalkers, pull weaken colossus back, storm....


both sides have to micro much but i think the main difference is that terran needs to control 3 control groups (bio, ghost, viking) compared to the two of the protoss). that makes it much harder because it's also very time consuming to constantly add units to three different control groups etc.
Many of the coolest moments in sc2 happen due to worker harassment
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
March 14 2015 22:31 GMT
#5051
alright bed time for me

I will try and watch the finals tomorrow.
might get some pinot grigio and drunkenly LR a matchup I know nothing about.
gl gl
Zerg for Life
Caihead
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada8550 Posts
March 14 2015 22:31 GMT
#5052
On March 15 2015 07:22 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2015 07:21 Phredxor wrote:
I don't know why people can't just band together and enjoy TvT and PvP and hate on the trash that is ZvZ instead.


I hate Night Elf vs Night Elf.

Trash that instead


Orc vs Orc is worse
"If you're not living in the US or are a US Citizen, please do not tell us how to vote or how you want our country to be governed." - Serpest, American Hero
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
March 14 2015 22:31 GMT
#5053
On March 15 2015 07:30 Rollora wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2015 07:27 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On March 15 2015 07:22 Rollora wrote:
On March 15 2015 07:17 KrazyTrumpet wrote:
On March 15 2015 07:16 Rollora wrote:
On March 15 2015 07:13 Deathstar wrote:
On March 15 2015 07:12 THM wrote:
Great tournament but I'm so disappointed that there's gonna be PvP finals tomorrow. I had invited friends over to watch but I don't think they'll want to come now ;(

PvP is highly action packed with lots of micro, like dota. Stuff will be happening everywhere. Def bring your friends over!

Are you making fun of something?
"lots of micro"
:D Ever played a High-Level Tvs anything?
You wouldn't call "blink somewhere" lots of micro.


You are one of the most delusional people I've ever come across...

Ok. Then tell me what is there so much to micro.
I mean: when I get terran (I play random mostly)->
When I encounter a protoss army, I move the marauders in Front, I marines in the back, medivacs on a different control group or they won't heal, split the army and spread it, stim parts of the army, select another control group (ghosts) and try to emp, focus down colossi with vikings while avoiding stalkers.
During fights I have around 250 APM, which isn't great. But its a hell lot of micro.

Tell me what Protoss has so much to micro here? Select clossi and move it back? Or in a stalker vs stalker battle select the weakened stalker and blink it back. You must be kidding when you say that is a lot of micro.

bring zealots to front, dodge emps and snipes, focus fire vikings with stalkers, pull weaken colossus back, storm....

Since I play random and also play Toss I can assure you managing one big ball that only has one caster (Templar) is simply easier then managing a spreaded army from not dying. Plus... oh yeah I forgot dodging storms, since when you don't dodge an EMP your army is still there, but if a terran doesn't dodge a storm... you see?
Really we can agree that Terran is mechanically more demanding then toss here.

I agree that it is a hell of a lot of training required, to use all the Toss abilities to the max.


See this whole argumentation is really stupid cause we talked about mirrors in the first place.
Nice try though
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
March 14 2015 22:32 GMT
#5054
On March 15 2015 07:28 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2015 07:26 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On March 15 2015 07:24 royalroadweed wrote:
On March 15 2015 07:20 Shellshock wrote:
On March 15 2015 07:19 DarkLordOlli wrote:
What I like best about PvP is that it's like a magic hat. You can reach in there and get literally anything. Sometimes you draw a wonderful set of flowers, sometimes there's a rat in it that bites your fingers off.

or maybe it's like magic because you're trying to get us to buy into an illusion

This was a damn good comeback. Both clever and in context. 10/10.

Yeah shellshock is really witty


[23:19:32] Michael Byers: my dog likes to jog
in the morning fog

now the world knows his real name!
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Lexender
Profile Joined September 2013
Mexico2665 Posts
March 14 2015 22:33 GMT
#5055
On March 15 2015 07:31 Caihead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2015 07:22 KelsierSC wrote:
On March 15 2015 07:21 Phredxor wrote:
I don't know why people can't just band together and enjoy TvT and PvP and hate on the trash that is ZvZ instead.


I hate Night Elf vs Night Elf.

Trash that instead


Orc vs Orc is worse


The battle of the blademasters
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
March 14 2015 22:33 GMT
#5056
On March 15 2015 07:32 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2015 07:28 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On March 15 2015 07:26 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On March 15 2015 07:24 royalroadweed wrote:
On March 15 2015 07:20 Shellshock wrote:
On March 15 2015 07:19 DarkLordOlli wrote:
What I like best about PvP is that it's like a magic hat. You can reach in there and get literally anything. Sometimes you draw a wonderful set of flowers, sometimes there's a rat in it that bites your fingers off.

or maybe it's like magic because you're trying to get us to buy into an illusion

This was a damn good comeback. Both clever and in context. 10/10.

Yeah shellshock is really witty


[23:19:32] Michael Byers: my dog likes to jog
in the morning fog

now the world knows his real name!

Thought it was HAL 9000
I Protoss winner, could it be?
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
March 14 2015 22:34 GMT
#5057
On March 15 2015 07:33 Lexender wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2015 07:31 Caihead wrote:
On March 15 2015 07:22 KelsierSC wrote:
On March 15 2015 07:21 Phredxor wrote:
I don't know why people can't just band together and enjoy TvT and PvP and hate on the trash that is ZvZ instead.


I hate Night Elf vs Night Elf.

Trash that instead


Orc vs Orc is worse


The battle of the blademasters


The Incas
Moderator
Caihead
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada8550 Posts
March 14 2015 22:34 GMT
#5058
On March 15 2015 07:33 Lexender wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2015 07:31 Caihead wrote:
On March 15 2015 07:22 KelsierSC wrote:
On March 15 2015 07:21 Phredxor wrote:
I don't know why people can't just band together and enjoy TvT and PvP and hate on the trash that is ZvZ instead.


I hate Night Elf vs Night Elf.

Trash that instead


Orc vs Orc is worse


The battle of the blademasters


"I wind walked after getting a hit in FIRST!"
"If you're not living in the US or are a US Citizen, please do not tell us how to vote or how you want our country to be governed." - Serpest, American Hero
FeyFey
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany10114 Posts
March 14 2015 22:35 GMT
#5059
On March 15 2015 07:31 Caihead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2015 07:22 KelsierSC wrote:
On March 15 2015 07:21 Phredxor wrote:
I don't know why people can't just band together and enjoy TvT and PvP and hate on the trash that is ZvZ instead.


I hate Night Elf vs Night Elf.

Trash that instead


Orc vs Orc is worse


Orc vs Orc near a heal fountain !
Rollora
Profile Joined February 2012
2450 Posts
March 14 2015 22:37 GMT
#5060
On March 15 2015 07:31 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2015 07:30 Rollora wrote:
On March 15 2015 07:27 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On March 15 2015 07:22 Rollora wrote:
On March 15 2015 07:17 KrazyTrumpet wrote:
On March 15 2015 07:16 Rollora wrote:
On March 15 2015 07:13 Deathstar wrote:
On March 15 2015 07:12 THM wrote:
Great tournament but I'm so disappointed that there's gonna be PvP finals tomorrow. I had invited friends over to watch but I don't think they'll want to come now ;(

PvP is highly action packed with lots of micro, like dota. Stuff will be happening everywhere. Def bring your friends over!

Are you making fun of something?
"lots of micro"
:D Ever played a High-Level Tvs anything?
You wouldn't call "blink somewhere" lots of micro.


You are one of the most delusional people I've ever come across...

Ok. Then tell me what is there so much to micro.
I mean: when I get terran (I play random mostly)->
When I encounter a protoss army, I move the marauders in Front, I marines in the back, medivacs on a different control group or they won't heal, split the army and spread it, stim parts of the army, select another control group (ghosts) and try to emp, focus down colossi with vikings while avoiding stalkers.
During fights I have around 250 APM, which isn't great. But its a hell lot of micro.

Tell me what Protoss has so much to micro here? Select clossi and move it back? Or in a stalker vs stalker battle select the weakened stalker and blink it back. You must be kidding when you say that is a lot of micro.

bring zealots to front, dodge emps and snipes, focus fire vikings with stalkers, pull weaken colossus back, storm....

Since I play random and also play Toss I can assure you managing one big ball that only has one caster (Templar) is simply easier then managing a spreaded army from not dying. Plus... oh yeah I forgot dodging storms, since when you don't dodge an EMP your army is still there, but if a terran doesn't dodge a storm... you see?
Really we can agree that Terran is mechanically more demanding then toss here.

I agree that it is a hell of a lot of training required, to use all the Toss abilities to the max.


See this whole argumentation is really stupid cause we talked about mirrors in the first place.
Nice try though

I was just pointing out, there isn't MUCH micro in a PvP if you ever saw what real micro is.
Indeed changing to non-mirror matchup was stupid from me, but I tried to prove you, that there may be micro involved, but it is never "much" compared to other matchups.
So don't try to sell this to me. And for the action part... well. If its early game vs early game - yes.
But so many games were "avoiding his army" till the point of no return and then a-move.

But I think there will be bullshit and lazers and I don't care about that
Prev 1 251 252 253 254 255 260 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM339
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 339
Reynor 231
ByuN 185
TKL 130
Railgan 78
Codebar 59
BRAT_OK 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 60287
Bisu 2865
FanTaSy 1030
Stork 849
Calm 604
Rush 427
hero 412
firebathero 202
Snow 142
Sharp 91
[ Show more ]
Free 67
Mind 66
Sea.KH 52
Pusan 49
ToSsGirL 38
Trap 38
Sexy 32
Mong 25
Bale 25
Hm[arnc] 22
Aegong 21
Terrorterran 21
Rock 20
HiyA 17
soO 17
Sacsri 10
Shine 10
scan(afreeca) 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8458
Dendi1118
Counter-Strike
fl0m4445
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King99
Other Games
singsing2253
Liquid`RaSZi1453
B2W.Neo704
Beastyqt493
olofmeister475
Mlord470
Khaldor445
KnowMe309
Hui .222
crisheroes174
Chillindude66
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV263
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony5
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV581
League of Legends
• Nemesis3513
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1750
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 40m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 40m
OSC
7h 40m
Replay Cast
7h 40m
OSC
20h 40m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.