• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:49
CEST 14:49
KST 21:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6890 users

[IEM Season IX] Katowice - Day 3 - Page 254

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 252 253 254 255 256 260 Next
Cut down on the balance/design whining please.
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
March 14 2015 22:39 GMT
#5061
On March 15 2015 07:31 DJHelium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2015 07:28 TheDwf wrote:
Hahahahaha all of this for a PvP final


I haven't seen you around as much lately, what are you up to?

Saving the world
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
March 14 2015 22:41 GMT
#5062
On March 15 2015 07:39 TheDwf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2015 07:31 DJHelium wrote:
On March 15 2015 07:28 TheDwf wrote:
Hahahahaha all of this for a PvP final


I haven't seen you around as much lately, what are you up to?

Saving the world

#justTheDwfthings
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
March 14 2015 22:41 GMT
#5063
On March 15 2015 07:39 TheDwf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2015 07:31 DJHelium wrote:
On March 15 2015 07:28 TheDwf wrote:
Hahahahaha all of this for a PvP final


I haven't seen you around as much lately, what are you up to?

Saving the world


I knew there was a french batman
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
March 14 2015 22:44 GMT
#5064
On March 15 2015 07:37 Rollora wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2015 07:31 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On March 15 2015 07:30 Rollora wrote:
On March 15 2015 07:27 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On March 15 2015 07:22 Rollora wrote:
On March 15 2015 07:17 KrazyTrumpet wrote:
On March 15 2015 07:16 Rollora wrote:
On March 15 2015 07:13 Deathstar wrote:
On March 15 2015 07:12 THM wrote:
Great tournament but I'm so disappointed that there's gonna be PvP finals tomorrow. I had invited friends over to watch but I don't think they'll want to come now ;(

PvP is highly action packed with lots of micro, like dota. Stuff will be happening everywhere. Def bring your friends over!

Are you making fun of something?
"lots of micro"
:D Ever played a High-Level Tvs anything?
You wouldn't call "blink somewhere" lots of micro.


You are one of the most delusional people I've ever come across...

Ok. Then tell me what is there so much to micro.
I mean: when I get terran (I play random mostly)->
When I encounter a protoss army, I move the marauders in Front, I marines in the back, medivacs on a different control group or they won't heal, split the army and spread it, stim parts of the army, select another control group (ghosts) and try to emp, focus down colossi with vikings while avoiding stalkers.
During fights I have around 250 APM, which isn't great. But its a hell lot of micro.

Tell me what Protoss has so much to micro here? Select clossi and move it back? Or in a stalker vs stalker battle select the weakened stalker and blink it back. You must be kidding when you say that is a lot of micro.

bring zealots to front, dodge emps and snipes, focus fire vikings with stalkers, pull weaken colossus back, storm....

Since I play random and also play Toss I can assure you managing one big ball that only has one caster (Templar) is simply easier then managing a spreaded army from not dying. Plus... oh yeah I forgot dodging storms, since when you don't dodge an EMP your army is still there, but if a terran doesn't dodge a storm... you see?
Really we can agree that Terran is mechanically more demanding then toss here.

I agree that it is a hell of a lot of training required, to use all the Toss abilities to the max.


See this whole argumentation is really stupid cause we talked about mirrors in the first place.
Nice try though

I was just pointing out, there isn't MUCH micro in a PvP if you ever saw what real micro is.
Indeed changing to non-mirror matchup was stupid from me, but I tried to prove you, that there may be micro involved, but it is never "much" compared to other matchups.
So don't try to sell this to me. And for the action part... well. If its early game vs early game - yes.
But so many games were "avoiding his army" till the point of no return and then a-move.

But I think there will be bullshit and lazers and I don't care about that

I think these are just different types of micro tbh.
Protoss micro is a lot about being precise i think. You have to hit good storms (yes if you spam them a "good" storm may seem ridiculous, but that's not always the case tbh), you need good forcefields (again, people don't like them for various reasons, but it is really important to be as precise as possible there).
Then the overall army, in general you have less units than the other two armies, which makes the positioning and micro of single units way more important overall.
At least that's the way i am lookign at it since i played random for a while
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
March 14 2015 22:45 GMT
#5065
On March 15 2015 07:39 TheDwf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2015 07:31 DJHelium wrote:
On March 15 2015 07:28 TheDwf wrote:
Hahahahaha all of this for a PvP final


I haven't seen you around as much lately, what are you up to?

Saving the world

Soooo
Playing csgo/HOTS i think :/ (well i am too -.-)
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
March 14 2015 22:48 GMT
#5066
The results of this tournament hurt my very soul. Go win Trap so this is at least salvageable.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
March 14 2015 22:50 GMT
#5067
On March 15 2015 07:48 Darkhorse wrote:
The results of this tournament hurt my very soul. Go win Trap so this is at least salvageable.

my sentiments exactly
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Rollora
Profile Joined February 2012
2450 Posts
March 14 2015 22:51 GMT
#5068
On March 15 2015 07:44 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2015 07:37 Rollora wrote:
On March 15 2015 07:31 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On March 15 2015 07:30 Rollora wrote:
On March 15 2015 07:27 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On March 15 2015 07:22 Rollora wrote:
On March 15 2015 07:17 KrazyTrumpet wrote:
On March 15 2015 07:16 Rollora wrote:
On March 15 2015 07:13 Deathstar wrote:
On March 15 2015 07:12 THM wrote:
Great tournament but I'm so disappointed that there's gonna be PvP finals tomorrow. I had invited friends over to watch but I don't think they'll want to come now ;(

PvP is highly action packed with lots of micro, like dota. Stuff will be happening everywhere. Def bring your friends over!

Are you making fun of something?
"lots of micro"
:D Ever played a High-Level Tvs anything?
You wouldn't call "blink somewhere" lots of micro.


You are one of the most delusional people I've ever come across...

Ok. Then tell me what is there so much to micro.
I mean: when I get terran (I play random mostly)->
When I encounter a protoss army, I move the marauders in Front, I marines in the back, medivacs on a different control group or they won't heal, split the army and spread it, stim parts of the army, select another control group (ghosts) and try to emp, focus down colossi with vikings while avoiding stalkers.
During fights I have around 250 APM, which isn't great. But its a hell lot of micro.

Tell me what Protoss has so much to micro here? Select clossi and move it back? Or in a stalker vs stalker battle select the weakened stalker and blink it back. You must be kidding when you say that is a lot of micro.

bring zealots to front, dodge emps and snipes, focus fire vikings with stalkers, pull weaken colossus back, storm....

Since I play random and also play Toss I can assure you managing one big ball that only has one caster (Templar) is simply easier then managing a spreaded army from not dying. Plus... oh yeah I forgot dodging storms, since when you don't dodge an EMP your army is still there, but if a terran doesn't dodge a storm... you see?
Really we can agree that Terran is mechanically more demanding then toss here.

I agree that it is a hell of a lot of training required, to use all the Toss abilities to the max.


See this whole argumentation is really stupid cause we talked about mirrors in the first place.
Nice try though

I was just pointing out, there isn't MUCH micro in a PvP if you ever saw what real micro is.
Indeed changing to non-mirror matchup was stupid from me, but I tried to prove you, that there may be micro involved, but it is never "much" compared to other matchups.
So don't try to sell this to me. And for the action part... well. If its early game vs early game - yes.
But so many games were "avoiding his army" till the point of no return and then a-move.

But I think there will be bullshit and lazers and I don't care about that

I think these are just different types of micro tbh.
Protoss micro is a lot about being precise i think. You have to hit good storms (yes if you spam them a "good" storm may seem ridiculous, but that's not always the case tbh), you need good forcefields (again, people don't like them for various reasons, but it is really important to be as precise as possible there).
Then the overall army, in general you have less units than the other two armies, which makes the positioning and micro of single units way more important overall.
At least that's the way i am lookign at it since i played random for a while

Ok I can give you all that. Protoss micro needs to be of more quality and T micro is more quantity.
As a former main terran, i just felt about the quantity word (much).
I agree that the toss micro has to be more precise (or you blink to death).
Since Toss has less but more expensive units, this seems to be natural.
So we are both right?
GG out
Liman
Profile Joined July 2012
Serbia681 Posts
March 14 2015 22:55 GMT
#5069
Well im not watching finals thats for sure...
Freelancer veteran
Rollora
Profile Joined February 2012
2450 Posts
March 14 2015 23:00 GMT
#5070
On March 15 2015 07:55 Liman wrote:
Well im not watching finals thats for sure...

Well I know a LOT of ppl who don't like PvP so yeah,
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 14 2015 23:12 GMT
#5071
On March 15 2015 07:30 Rollora wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2015 07:27 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On March 15 2015 07:22 Rollora wrote:
On March 15 2015 07:17 KrazyTrumpet wrote:
On March 15 2015 07:16 Rollora wrote:
On March 15 2015 07:13 Deathstar wrote:
On March 15 2015 07:12 THM wrote:
Great tournament but I'm so disappointed that there's gonna be PvP finals tomorrow. I had invited friends over to watch but I don't think they'll want to come now ;(

PvP is highly action packed with lots of micro, like dota. Stuff will be happening everywhere. Def bring your friends over!

Are you making fun of something?
"lots of micro"
:D Ever played a High-Level Tvs anything?
You wouldn't call "blink somewhere" lots of micro.


You are one of the most delusional people I've ever come across...

Ok. Then tell me what is there so much to micro.
I mean: when I get terran (I play random mostly)->
When I encounter a protoss army, I move the marauders in Front, I marines in the back, medivacs on a different control group or they won't heal, split the army and spread it, stim parts of the army, select another control group (ghosts) and try to emp, focus down colossi with vikings while avoiding stalkers. Kite Chargelots and avoid STORMS (they kill terrans, EMP alone kills nothing, just shield).
During fights I have around 250 APM, which isn't great. But its a hell lot of micro.

Tell me what Protoss has so much to micro here? Select clossi and move it back? Or in a stalker vs stalker battle select the weakened stalker and blink it back. You must be kidding when you say that is a lot of micro.

bring zealots to front, dodge emps and snipes, focus fire vikings with stalkers, pull weaken colossus back, storm....

Since I play random and also play Toss I can assure you managing one big ball that only has one caster (Templar) is simply easier then managing a spreaded army from not dying. Plus... oh yeah I forgot dodging storms, since when you don't dodge an EMP your army is still there, but if a terran doesn't dodge a storm... you see?
Really we can agree that Terran is mechanically more demanding then toss here.

I agree that it is a hell of a lot of training required, to use all the Toss abilities to the max.

But don't make a fool out of yourself again and say in a fight you have to do the same ammount of micro then the terran

Especially fun is the lategame when you catch the terran by surprise: When you are 2 seconds early the terran can spread shit, he cannot bring anything to the front, back or position vikings. you just a move and storm. Doesn't work the other way around unfortunately, since the terran has to position himself so well the protoss will notice it in time (and just moves back or makes some FF)

[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
KingAlphard
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Italy1705 Posts
March 14 2015 23:12 GMT
#5072
This tournament has been so terrible. Protoss winning with the same old bullshit builds. If at least they invented something new it would have been exiciting but nope. The only interesting thing is Trap's double oracle play (I always build only 1 versus terran), but that's it.
DTs have won lots of games, but it's really not fun to play dts on ladder, you basically rely on your opponent not defending properly or not expecting them. It's like you aren't in control of your game anymore.
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
March 14 2015 23:20 GMT
#5073
On March 15 2015 08:12 KingAlphard wrote:
This tournament has been so terrible. Protoss winning with the same old bullshit builds. If at least they invented something new it would have been exiciting but nope. The only interesting thing is Trap's double oracle play (I always build only 1 versus terran), but that's it.
DTs have won lots of games, but it's really not fun to play dts on ladder, you basically rely on your opponent not defending properly or not expecting them. It's like you aren't in control of your game anymore.

The tournament is not terrible because of Protoss winning with bullshit builds, though. The tournament is very weak because basically everyone plays like shit. And the lack of Protoss re-invention is, in part, to blame on the map pool that's really, really bad.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
caznitch
Profile Joined July 2012
Canada645 Posts
March 14 2015 23:20 GMT
#5074
Wow.... Really surprised to see the comments here. I just finished watching the rest of day 2 (have watched every match so far) and was sure there would be enthusiasm for how this tourney has gone so far. The variety of the builds are great, the protoss players (hero, zest, trap) were showing really unique styles with everything from Colosi drop to double oracle to standard macro. There is the "Zest is back" underdog story and the first mirror matchup for a finals. I don't know how you can call yourselves sc2 fans and not be loving this tournament so far.
why?
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-15 00:38:24
March 14 2015 23:25 GMT
#5075
On March 15 2015 08:20 caznitch wrote:
Wow.... Really surprised to see the comments here. I just finished watching the rest of day 2 (have watched every match so far) and was sure there would be enthusiasm for how this tourney has gone so far. The variety of the builds are great, the protoss players (hero, zest, trap) were showing really unique styles with everything from Colosi drop to double oracle to standard macro. There is the "Zest is back" underdog story and the first mirror matchup for a finals. I don't know how you can call yourselves sc2 fans and not be loving this tournament so far.

Because everybody, literally everybody except for Fantasy, is underperforming. herO, after barely defeating Cure who practically defeated himself on Deadwing, looked like a buffoon against Bbyong who looked horrible against Zest who looked bad throughout the tournament, and still beat INnoVation who beat Life. Patience played the worst out of any player in the tournament and got stomped by Maru, who missed a nydus worm in his main, in plain view, and stood no chance against Dark, who had bigger issues with quasi-retired TaeJa. Dark then makes himself look like a fool with his outrageously bad engagement on Expedition Lost against Trap. Trap barely beat Flash and Fantasy, who were by no means favourites, and Flash wasn't even playing that well.

TL;DR: Game quality underwhelming.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
royalroadweed
Profile Joined April 2013
United States8301 Posts
March 14 2015 23:26 GMT
#5076
On March 15 2015 08:12 KingAlphard wrote:
This tournament has been so terrible. Protoss winning with the same old bullshit builds. If at least they invented something new it would have been exiciting but nope. The only interesting thing is Trap's double oracle play (I always build only 1 versus terran), but that's it.
DTs have won lots of games, but it's really not fun to play dts on ladder, you basically rely on your opponent not defending properly or not expecting them. It's like you aren't in control of your game anymore.

Don't sweat it. LOTV beta will be out soon anyway.
"Nerfing Toss can just make them stronger"
Ace Frehley
Profile Joined December 2012
2030 Posts
March 14 2015 23:30 GMT
#5077
On March 15 2015 08:26 royalroadweed wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2015 08:12 KingAlphard wrote:
This tournament has been so terrible. Protoss winning with the same old bullshit builds. If at least they invented something new it would have been exiciting but nope. The only interesting thing is Trap's double oracle play (I always build only 1 versus terran), but that's it.
DTs have won lots of games, but it's really not fun to play dts on ladder, you basically rely on your opponent not defending properly or not expecting them. It's like you aren't in control of your game anymore.

Don't sweat it. LOTV beta will be out soon anyway.


Will be like the pitiful state of the last days of WoL

Everybody excited with IEM HotS beta, and zero fucks being given to Roro vs Symbol playing GSL finals
...
royalroadweed
Profile Joined April 2013
United States8301 Posts
March 14 2015 23:33 GMT
#5078
On March 15 2015 08:30 Ace Frehley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2015 08:26 royalroadweed wrote:
On March 15 2015 08:12 KingAlphard wrote:
This tournament has been so terrible. Protoss winning with the same old bullshit builds. If at least they invented something new it would have been exiciting but nope. The only interesting thing is Trap's double oracle play (I always build only 1 versus terran), but that's it.
DTs have won lots of games, but it's really not fun to play dts on ladder, you basically rely on your opponent not defending properly or not expecting them. It's like you aren't in control of your game anymore.

Don't sweat it. LOTV beta will be out soon anyway.


Will be like the pitiful state of the last days of WoL

Everybody excited with IEM HotS beta, and zero fucks being given to Roro vs Symbol playing GSL finals

HOTS isn't nearly as bad as that. However, can't say I'll miss gas first TvT and never ending 1 and 2 base all ins.
"Nerfing Toss can just make them stronger"
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
March 14 2015 23:45 GMT
#5079
On March 15 2015 07:45 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2015 07:39 TheDwf wrote:
On March 15 2015 07:31 DJHelium wrote:
On March 15 2015 07:28 TheDwf wrote:
Hahahahaha all of this for a PvP final


I haven't seen you around as much lately, what are you up to?

Saving the world

Soooo
Playing csgo/HOTS i think :/ (well i am too -.-)


Sounds like he's playing a typical JRPG :p
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
ZAiNs
Profile Joined July 2010
United Kingdom6525 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-14 23:46:28
March 14 2015 23:46 GMT
#5080
On March 15 2015 08:20 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2015 08:12 KingAlphard wrote:
This tournament has been so terrible. Protoss winning with the same old bullshit builds. If at least they invented something new it would have been exiciting but nope. The only interesting thing is Trap's double oracle play (I always build only 1 versus terran), but that's it.
DTs have won lots of games, but it's really not fun to play dts on ladder, you basically rely on your opponent not defending properly or not expecting them. It's like you aren't in control of your game anymore.

The tournament is not terrible because of Protoss winning with bullshit builds, though. The tournament is very weak because basically everyone plays like shit. And the lack of Protoss re-invention is, in part, to blame on the map pool that's really, really bad.

Best players in the world play shit? Someone let Thorin know!
Prev 1 252 253 254 255 256 260 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings175
SHIN 123
CranKy Ducklings SOOP49
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 565
SHIN 123
Railgan 55
MindelVK 26
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 69293
Calm 11325
Rain 2444
Bisu 1713
FanTaSy 822
Stork 570
Shuttle 520
soO 517
Rush 286
Soma 244
[ Show more ]
Snow 218
firebathero 214
Last 169
Light 95
Mind 91
Pusan 72
Sharp 64
Sea.KH 61
hero 47
ToSsGirL 44
Bale 37
Free 36
Trap 36
Mong 33
Hm[arnc] 25
Aegong 24
zelot 18
yabsab 17
HiyA 15
Sacsri 14
Sexy 13
Noble 13
Shine 12
IntoTheRainbow 11
scan(afreeca) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8412
Dendi924
Counter-Strike
fl0m2160
byalli1023
x6flipin310
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King68
Other Games
gofns35055
singsing2240
B2W.Neo600
Pyrionflax262
Trikslyr43
Chillindude12
Hui .7
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV218
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 92
• Gemini_19 17
• Dystopia_ 6
• Response 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV523
League of Legends
• Jankos2951
• Nemesis2587
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1312
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 11m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 11m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 11m
OSC
10h 11m
Replay Cast
10h 11m
OSC
23h 11m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 22h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.