• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:32
CEST 06:32
KST 13:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Rp8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8971 users

[SPL] Samsung Khan vs. CJ Entus R1 - Page 14

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 40 Next All
Dosey
Profile Joined September 2010
United States4505 Posts
December 30 2012 06:59 GMT
#261
On December 30 2012 15:54 Taipoka wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2012 15:48 Sadist wrote:
On December 30 2012 15:43 HanFuzi wrote:
The fact that we're used to ladder makes skill seem more static than it actually is.
The relative skill of pros varies even day to day, based on many things.



thats obvious. But im curious as to why some of these guys are playing in televised matches if they arent very good. Im all for giving them a chance to get better and keeping them on the roster to work their way up to the team, but some of these guys I would bet you could grab people from bnet who would be more likely to get a win for your team.


Maybe they all are really good and just look bad comparatively, thats why I was asking what the skill level of some of the players was because I have no point of reference. As I said, when I would play a progamer in BW, it was pretty obvious you were playing a pro just by the way they played, you could feel it because they were able to dictate the game and reacted much faster than most non korean players did. I haven't played any korean pros in SC2 (not that im very good at this game anyway) but I was wondering if it was kinda the same thing.

The whole Kespa vs Esf thing makes me curious about the skill level of the average kespa player vs a guy who is on an esf team. Seems like the kespa guys can get by on reputation and potential so just because they are on a pro team doesnt mean they are very good. I would expect the opposite for esf teams since you basically had to earn your way on since the teams have been around for quite a while now.


Think this way.
Good kespa players are on par with good esf players.
Bad kespa players are on par with bad esf players.
I think whats confusing you is that bad kespa players need to play in this format, while
esf focus more on individual leagues.
And team play is all-kill format.

I dunno man... I feel like a lineup of YongHwa, Yoda, First, Losira, Happy would pretty much destroy any KeSPA team. And that's not even playing their three champions.

And ST could probably just play their ZeNEX lineup and still smash face.
Thinasy
Profile Joined March 2011
2856 Posts
December 30 2012 06:59 GMT
#262
On December 30 2012 15:59 Dosey wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2012 15:54 Taipoka wrote:
On December 30 2012 15:48 Sadist wrote:
On December 30 2012 15:43 HanFuzi wrote:
The fact that we're used to ladder makes skill seem more static than it actually is.
The relative skill of pros varies even day to day, based on many things.



thats obvious. But im curious as to why some of these guys are playing in televised matches if they arent very good. Im all for giving them a chance to get better and keeping them on the roster to work their way up to the team, but some of these guys I would bet you could grab people from bnet who would be more likely to get a win for your team.


Maybe they all are really good and just look bad comparatively, thats why I was asking what the skill level of some of the players was because I have no point of reference. As I said, when I would play a progamer in BW, it was pretty obvious you were playing a pro just by the way they played, you could feel it because they were able to dictate the game and reacted much faster than most non korean players did. I haven't played any korean pros in SC2 (not that im very good at this game anyway) but I was wondering if it was kinda the same thing.

The whole Kespa vs Esf thing makes me curious about the skill level of the average kespa player vs a guy who is on an esf team. Seems like the kespa guys can get by on reputation and potential so just because they are on a pro team doesnt mean they are very good. I would expect the opposite for esf teams since you basically had to earn your way on since the teams have been around for quite a while now.


Think this way.
Good kespa players are on par with good esf players.
Bad kespa players are on par with bad esf players.
I think whats confusing you is that bad kespa players need to play in this format, while
esf focus more on individual leagues.
And team play is all-kill format.

I dunno man... I feel like a lineup of YongHwa, Yoda, First, Losira, Happy would pretty much destroy any KeSPA team. And that's not even playing their three champions.

And ST could probably just play their ZeNEX lineup and still smash face.


Unfortunately IM lineup sucks in GSTL
Jaedong & Faker
Sadist
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States7328 Posts
December 30 2012 07:01 GMT
#263
On December 30 2012 15:56 vthree wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2012 15:54 sc2superfan101 wrote:
On December 30 2012 15:52 Dosey wrote:
On December 30 2012 15:50 fuzzylogic44 wrote:
On December 30 2012 15:41 Sadist wrote:
On December 30 2012 15:37 BretZ wrote:
On December 30 2012 15:36 Sadist wrote:
On December 30 2012 15:34 GhostKorean wrote:
On December 30 2012 15:32 Sadist wrote:
On December 30 2012 15:30 aznkukuboi wrote:
[quote]

Bogus/Innovations is top GM. Soulkey is said to be one.



what about guys like stork/jangbi/fantasy?

Im just curious if these guys are actually representative of the best players in korea or if they are playing based on Kespa connections (obviously they have huge potential, but it kinda surprises me that they are in the lineups already if they arent GM in korea or something)

Kespa pros didn't ladder much in bw



I obviously know this I just am wondering how good these guys are because some of the games I watch look like my ladder games and there have to be players in korea better than this.


How is ladder rank indicative of skill?..



??????? it isn't but if you played the game at all you would imagine things like skyhigh making a critical composition mistake and this last game wouldn't happen. Its not indicative of the best players obviously but it would be indicative of a general/minimum level.


Now that I realize it is basically KESPA only teams this makes sense. I'm still curious as to the skill level of the lowest players. The worst pros in BW who were only practice partners were still godly and would rape face vs just about anyone when you ran into them on iccup/pgt etc. They only looked bad by comparison to the top players. Some of these guys make mistakes that make you wonder how good they really are.


Put it this way: GSL 2013 season 1

Code S Kespa players: Bogus, Soulkey, Roro, Baby
Up and Down players: Flying, Trap. Flash, Jaedong, Fantasy, Bbyong, sOs

I don't understand what you're trying to say...?

I think he's saying that that is pretty good representation at the GSL level (highest esf). so obviously some Kespa guys are really competitive with the best GSL players. which means they are, in general, competitive as a whole against esf players, skill wise.


That logic is so flawed. Yes, the top Kespa players can compete with the top eSF players. But right now, the 30th eSF player is much better than the 30th Kespa player.



OK this makes sense. This is basically how I assumed it was but I wasn't sure. I know guys like Rain are doing great so the top kespa guys can compete with the top esf guys. I was just curious about the bottom tier since you dont really see these guys playing against esf players.

How do you go from where you are to where you want to be? I think you have to have an enthusiasm for life. You have to have a dream, a goal and you have to be willing to work for it. Jim Valvano
Taipoka
Profile Joined November 2012
Brazil1224 Posts
December 30 2012 07:01 GMT
#264
On December 30 2012 15:59 Dosey wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2012 15:54 Taipoka wrote:
On December 30 2012 15:48 Sadist wrote:
On December 30 2012 15:43 HanFuzi wrote:
The fact that we're used to ladder makes skill seem more static than it actually is.
The relative skill of pros varies even day to day, based on many things.



thats obvious. But im curious as to why some of these guys are playing in televised matches if they arent very good. Im all for giving them a chance to get better and keeping them on the roster to work their way up to the team, but some of these guys I would bet you could grab people from bnet who would be more likely to get a win for your team.


Maybe they all are really good and just look bad comparatively, thats why I was asking what the skill level of some of the players was because I have no point of reference. As I said, when I would play a progamer in BW, it was pretty obvious you were playing a pro just by the way they played, you could feel it because they were able to dictate the game and reacted much faster than most non korean players did. I haven't played any korean pros in SC2 (not that im very good at this game anyway) but I was wondering if it was kinda the same thing.

The whole Kespa vs Esf thing makes me curious about the skill level of the average kespa player vs a guy who is on an esf team. Seems like the kespa guys can get by on reputation and potential so just because they are on a pro team doesnt mean they are very good. I would expect the opposite for esf teams since you basically had to earn your way on since the teams have been around for quite a while now.


Think this way.
Good kespa players are on par with good esf players.
Bad kespa players are on par with bad esf players.
I think whats confusing you is that bad kespa players need to play in this format, while
esf focus more on individual leagues.
And team play is all-kill format.

I dunno man... I feel like a lineup of YongHwa, Yoda, First, Losira, Happy would pretty much destroy any KeSPA team. And that's not even playing their three champions.

And ST could probably just play their ZeNEX lineup and still smash face.


It doesnt change my point :D
I dont see a bad player in this ST lineup :D
And in the 7th day, Flash stopped macroing the universe.
Proseat
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Germany5113 Posts
December 30 2012 07:01 GMT
#265
herO[join] seems to be as cheerful a guy as TaeJa. Always smiling. <3
The Rise and Fall of SlayerS -- a timeline: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=378097
docvoc
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States5491 Posts
December 30 2012 07:01 GMT
#266
On December 30 2012 15:56 vthree wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2012 15:54 sc2superfan101 wrote:
On December 30 2012 15:52 Dosey wrote:
On December 30 2012 15:50 fuzzylogic44 wrote:
On December 30 2012 15:41 Sadist wrote:
On December 30 2012 15:37 BretZ wrote:
On December 30 2012 15:36 Sadist wrote:
On December 30 2012 15:34 GhostKorean wrote:
On December 30 2012 15:32 Sadist wrote:
On December 30 2012 15:30 aznkukuboi wrote:
[quote]

Bogus/Innovations is top GM. Soulkey is said to be one.



what about guys like stork/jangbi/fantasy?

Im just curious if these guys are actually representative of the best players in korea or if they are playing based on Kespa connections (obviously they have huge potential, but it kinda surprises me that they are in the lineups already if they arent GM in korea or something)

Kespa pros didn't ladder much in bw



I obviously know this I just am wondering how good these guys are because some of the games I watch look like my ladder games and there have to be players in korea better than this.


How is ladder rank indicative of skill?..



??????? it isn't but if you played the game at all you would imagine things like skyhigh making a critical composition mistake and this last game wouldn't happen. Its not indicative of the best players obviously but it would be indicative of a general/minimum level.


Now that I realize it is basically KESPA only teams this makes sense. I'm still curious as to the skill level of the lowest players. The worst pros in BW who were only practice partners were still godly and would rape face vs just about anyone when you ran into them on iccup/pgt etc. They only looked bad by comparison to the top players. Some of these guys make mistakes that make you wonder how good they really are.


Put it this way: GSL 2013 season 1

Code S Kespa players: Bogus, Soulkey, Roro, Baby
Up and Down players: Flying, Trap. Flash, Jaedong, Fantasy, Bbyong, sOs

I don't understand what you're trying to say...?

I think he's saying that that is pretty good representation at the GSL level (highest esf). so obviously some Kespa guys are really competitive with the best GSL players. which means they are, in general, competitive as a whole against esf players, skill wise.


That logic is so flawed. Yes, the top Kespa players can compete with the top eSF players. But right now, the 30th eSF player is much better than the 30th Kespa player.

Yeah, I have to say that this is pretty fallacious. The reason why I say so is that Flash, JD, Fantasy can all compete at the highest level, but once you get to about 3 people down on the list, like Action, EffOrt, etc. they aren't code S level, maybe not even code A. They aren't even that far down on the list. The 30th best player for KeSPA is not as good as the 30th best player for eSF. IMO, once you get past maybe the top 15 or so, it really drops off. With time we might see a difference, but for right now I don't think we can argue that they are the same.
User was warned for too many mimes.
Zenbrez
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada5973 Posts
December 30 2012 07:01 GMT
#267
On December 30 2012 15:57 nmetasch wrote:
Ok, I really don't like the caster that doesn't speak English as well... Hes always such a dick to the other caster, totally publicly too. It's almost unacceptable, I would have some choice words for him after the cast -_-

He's a good guy, he's not being "rude" on purpose. But I'm not too fond of him thus far. I like Whiplash though
Refer to my post.
vthree
Profile Joined November 2011
Hong Kong8039 Posts
December 30 2012 07:01 GMT
#268
On December 30 2012 15:59 Thinasy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2012 15:59 Dosey wrote:
On December 30 2012 15:54 Taipoka wrote:
On December 30 2012 15:48 Sadist wrote:
On December 30 2012 15:43 HanFuzi wrote:
The fact that we're used to ladder makes skill seem more static than it actually is.
The relative skill of pros varies even day to day, based on many things.



thats obvious. But im curious as to why some of these guys are playing in televised matches if they arent very good. Im all for giving them a chance to get better and keeping them on the roster to work their way up to the team, but some of these guys I would bet you could grab people from bnet who would be more likely to get a win for your team.


Maybe they all are really good and just look bad comparatively, thats why I was asking what the skill level of some of the players was because I have no point of reference. As I said, when I would play a progamer in BW, it was pretty obvious you were playing a pro just by the way they played, you could feel it because they were able to dictate the game and reacted much faster than most non korean players did. I haven't played any korean pros in SC2 (not that im very good at this game anyway) but I was wondering if it was kinda the same thing.

The whole Kespa vs Esf thing makes me curious about the skill level of the average kespa player vs a guy who is on an esf team. Seems like the kespa guys can get by on reputation and potential so just because they are on a pro team doesnt mean they are very good. I would expect the opposite for esf teams since you basically had to earn your way on since the teams have been around for quite a while now.


Think this way.
Good kespa players are on par with good esf players.
Bad kespa players are on par with bad esf players.
I think whats confusing you is that bad kespa players need to play in this format, while
esf focus more on individual leagues.
And team play is all-kill format.

I dunno man... I feel like a lineup of YongHwa, Yoda, First, Losira, Happy would pretty much destroy any KeSPA team. And that's not even playing their three champions.

And ST could probably just play their ZeNEX lineup and still smash face.


Unfortunately IM lineup sucks in GSTL


But I think IM's line up actually does better in PL format. A lot of their loses are from players getting 4 kills or AK.
Arceus
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Vietnam8333 Posts
December 30 2012 07:01 GMT
#269
On December 30 2012 15:56 Hier wrote:
So why did Shine shave his head?

you shave your head when you decide to commit to some goals or give something a fresh start. Thats some kind of Asian ways, at least in countries influenced by buddhism
Dosey
Profile Joined September 2010
United States4505 Posts
December 30 2012 07:05 GMT
#270
On December 30 2012 16:01 docvoc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2012 15:56 vthree wrote:
On December 30 2012 15:54 sc2superfan101 wrote:
On December 30 2012 15:52 Dosey wrote:
On December 30 2012 15:50 fuzzylogic44 wrote:
On December 30 2012 15:41 Sadist wrote:
On December 30 2012 15:37 BretZ wrote:
On December 30 2012 15:36 Sadist wrote:
On December 30 2012 15:34 GhostKorean wrote:
On December 30 2012 15:32 Sadist wrote:
[quote]


what about guys like stork/jangbi/fantasy?

Im just curious if these guys are actually representative of the best players in korea or if they are playing based on Kespa connections (obviously they have huge potential, but it kinda surprises me that they are in the lineups already if they arent GM in korea or something)

Kespa pros didn't ladder much in bw



I obviously know this I just am wondering how good these guys are because some of the games I watch look like my ladder games and there have to be players in korea better than this.


How is ladder rank indicative of skill?..



??????? it isn't but if you played the game at all you would imagine things like skyhigh making a critical composition mistake and this last game wouldn't happen. Its not indicative of the best players obviously but it would be indicative of a general/minimum level.


Now that I realize it is basically KESPA only teams this makes sense. I'm still curious as to the skill level of the lowest players. The worst pros in BW who were only practice partners were still godly and would rape face vs just about anyone when you ran into them on iccup/pgt etc. They only looked bad by comparison to the top players. Some of these guys make mistakes that make you wonder how good they really are.


Put it this way: GSL 2013 season 1

Code S Kespa players: Bogus, Soulkey, Roro, Baby
Up and Down players: Flying, Trap. Flash, Jaedong, Fantasy, Bbyong, sOs

I don't understand what you're trying to say...?

I think he's saying that that is pretty good representation at the GSL level (highest esf). so obviously some Kespa guys are really competitive with the best GSL players. which means they are, in general, competitive as a whole against esf players, skill wise.


That logic is so flawed. Yes, the top Kespa players can compete with the top eSF players. But right now, the 30th eSF player is much better than the 30th Kespa player.

Yeah, I have to say that this is pretty fallacious. The reason why I say so is that Flash, JD, Fantasy can all compete at the highest level, but once you get to about 3 people down on the list, like Action, EffOrt, etc. they aren't code S level, maybe not even code A. They aren't even that far down on the list. The 30th best player for KeSPA is not as good as the 30th best player for eSF. IMO, once you get past maybe the top 15 or so, it really drops off. With time we might see a difference, but for right now I don't think we can argue that they are the same.

I wouldn't even say those three are Consistent Code S level. JD would get smashed by any protoss with soul. Flash isn't as invincible as people make him out to be and neither is Fanta.
vthree
Profile Joined November 2011
Hong Kong8039 Posts
December 30 2012 07:06 GMT
#271
On December 30 2012 16:01 Taipoka wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2012 15:59 Dosey wrote:
On December 30 2012 15:54 Taipoka wrote:
On December 30 2012 15:48 Sadist wrote:
On December 30 2012 15:43 HanFuzi wrote:
The fact that we're used to ladder makes skill seem more static than it actually is.
The relative skill of pros varies even day to day, based on many things.



thats obvious. But im curious as to why some of these guys are playing in televised matches if they arent very good. Im all for giving them a chance to get better and keeping them on the roster to work their way up to the team, but some of these guys I would bet you could grab people from bnet who would be more likely to get a win for your team.


Maybe they all are really good and just look bad comparatively, thats why I was asking what the skill level of some of the players was because I have no point of reference. As I said, when I would play a progamer in BW, it was pretty obvious you were playing a pro just by the way they played, you could feel it because they were able to dictate the game and reacted much faster than most non korean players did. I haven't played any korean pros in SC2 (not that im very good at this game anyway) but I was wondering if it was kinda the same thing.

The whole Kespa vs Esf thing makes me curious about the skill level of the average kespa player vs a guy who is on an esf team. Seems like the kespa guys can get by on reputation and potential so just because they are on a pro team doesnt mean they are very good. I would expect the opposite for esf teams since you basically had to earn your way on since the teams have been around for quite a while now.


Think this way.
Good kespa players are on par with good esf players.
Bad kespa players are on par with bad esf players.
I think whats confusing you is that bad kespa players need to play in this format, while
esf focus more on individual leagues.
And team play is all-kill format.

I dunno man... I feel like a lineup of YongHwa, Yoda, First, Losira, Happy would pretty much destroy any KeSPA team. And that's not even playing their three champions.

And ST could probably just play their ZeNEX lineup and still smash face.


It doesnt change my point :D
I dont see a bad player in this ST lineup :D


Well, it is because you are defining the player already with good and bad.

It is like saying a good Korean is on par with a good foreigner and a bad Korean is on par with a bad foreigner. Which is true as well. But you just have a lot more 'good' Koreans compare to 'good' foreigners.

The only way to compare would be to see how the 20th, 30th, 40th, 50th players from both sides stack up against each other. Right now, you have to give the advantage to eSF. But I think when HoTS comes out, we will see that gap close a lot more.
HanFuzi
Profile Joined November 2012
Israel80 Posts
December 30 2012 07:09 GMT
#272
Rome wasn't built in a single day, and neither was the Kespa advantage over foreigners.
By this time next year, we'll see who is on top.
The superior man understands what is right; the inferior man understands what will sell.
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
December 30 2012 07:09 GMT
#273
gooooooooooooooooooooo

rooooooooooooooo
roooooooooooooooooooooooooo

he's got this, and now he can win the ace match if the other khan members fail to deliver. poor roro has been carrying his team so far this round.
Dosey
Profile Joined September 2010
United States4505 Posts
December 30 2012 07:09 GMT
#274
RoRoLLed
Aerisky
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States12129 Posts
December 30 2012 07:09 GMT
#275
Yaaay Roro.

PL beast as always, just ripping through Songduri's drone counts. Guaranteed at least ace match now!
Jim while Johnny had had had had had had had; had had had had the better effect on the teacher.
GTPGlitch
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
5061 Posts
December 30 2012 07:09 GMT
#276
ohh fuck lol i was watching the whole game thinking songduri was yellow T_T
Jo Byung Se #1 fan | CJ_Rush(reborn) fan | Liquid'Jinro(ret) fan | Liquid'Taeja fan | oGsTheSuperNada fan | Iris[gm](ret) fan |
Vanadium
Profile Joined December 2012
481 Posts
December 30 2012 07:10 GMT
#277
On December 30 2012 16:01 Proseat wrote:
herO[join] seems to be as cheerful a guy as TaeJa. Always smiling. <3

I know, right? :D It's so nice to see.
docvoc
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States5491 Posts
December 30 2012 07:10 GMT
#278
RORORORORO, bring it home Khan!
User was warned for too many mimes.
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
December 30 2012 07:10 GMT
#279
On December 30 2012 16:01 Arceus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2012 15:56 Hier wrote:
So why did Shine shave his head?

you shave your head when you decide to commit to some goals or give something a fresh start. Thats some kind of Asian ways, at least in countries influenced by buddhism


My first thought was a name related bald joke. He should go full Khaldor.
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
forsooth
Profile Joined February 2011
United States3648 Posts
December 30 2012 07:10 GMT
#280
How come so many Korean players have such bad skin? Seems like almost everyone in the booth today has bad acne or pockmarks.
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 40 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 29m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 65
Nina 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2355
Shinee 64
NotJumperer 15
Noble 10
Icarus 4
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1440
NeuroSwarm203
League of Legends
JimRising 673
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft566
Other Games
summit1g7167
Coldzera 754
C9.Mang0357
PiGStarcraft259
ArmadaUGS51
RuFF_SC220
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick918
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream394
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota294
League of Legends
• Lourlo1307
• Rush1053
• Stunt265
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 29m
Afreeca Starleague
5h 29m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
19h 29m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.