• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:04
CEST 11:04
KST 18:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7167 users

FXOpen Invitational Series - Day 8 - FINALS - Page 14

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 26 Next All
Zdrastochye
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Ivory Coast6262 Posts
February 13 2012 11:07 GMT
#261
On February 13 2012 20:05 FakeDeath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2012 20:03 Zdrastochye wrote:
On February 13 2012 20:00 HolyArrow wrote:
On February 13 2012 19:57 Zdrastochye wrote:
On February 13 2012 19:55 Fionn wrote:
On February 13 2012 19:53 Toppp wrote:
On February 13 2012 19:50 dragonborn wrote:
On February 13 2012 19:41 R!! wrote:
On February 13 2012 19:39 VoirDire wrote:
If JJ just built his aggressive bunker earlier he would've won. Anyway, we get to see DRG vs puzzle now :D

I am fine with DRG beating these top terrans, he as good as them, what I am not fine with is puzzle/parting beating jjakji/mvp, good thing I don't get to see this baffling scenario.

Are you kidding me?

Puzzle is probably top 3 protoss since 2011.He is always been good and beating top players.


Haha, no. Puzzle is far from top 3 protoss, and didn't show any results in 2011.


Puzzle won Code A and was in the quarterfinals last season.

No Protoss in 2011 even made a GSL final except for MC and Inca. Puzzle is easily a top five Protoss and is right there with MC, Parting, Oz and Genius.


How can you call Genius top 5? Sure when he's hot he's hot, but he slumped for an entire year before returning to form? Far too inconsistent. I'd say HerO would take a "top 5" spot over Genius.




Alright then I counter your Genius argument with Naniwa. Yet another struggling code A, but has beat all those you mentioned before (not sure about sC) AND has beaten MVP. Or even Huk. I'm not calling Genius bad, but I reallllly don't think he's deserving of top 5 unless you only highlight his play in 1 month out of like 15.



Currently based on recent performance,Genius would definitely take the top 5.Hero is barely Code A and he did not even qualify out of his group at IEM Kiev.His performance recently is not being good whereas Genius is performing well in the GSL Code S.
Strongly disagree. HerO has yet to even do well in Code A while Genius currently has a hitlist that includes DRG, Nestea, MKP, and sC. That is a damn impressive hitlist. Genius clearly has shown through some amazing decisionmaking and calm play that he has great control of his nerves in the both, something that HerO has clearly lacked. Don't get me wrong - I like HerO and he's an amazing player when his nerves aren't killing him. He's capable of hanging with the best when he's playing his best. But Genius has shown the mental strength to excel in Code S, while HerO flounders in Code A. HerO has a ways to go in terms of mental toughness before he's ready to tackle the GSL.



I wrote that? Damn I'm sexy.
Hey! How you doin'?
Ruscour
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
5233 Posts
February 13 2012 11:07 GMT
#262
On February 13 2012 19:57 Zdrastochye wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2012 19:55 Fionn wrote:
On February 13 2012 19:53 Toppp wrote:
On February 13 2012 19:50 dragonborn wrote:
On February 13 2012 19:41 R!! wrote:
On February 13 2012 19:39 VoirDire wrote:
If JJ just built his aggressive bunker earlier he would've won. Anyway, we get to see DRG vs puzzle now :D

I am fine with DRG beating these top terrans, he as good as them, what I am not fine with is puzzle/parting beating jjakji/mvp, good thing I don't get to see this baffling scenario.

Are you kidding me?

Puzzle is probably top 3 protoss since 2011.He is always been good and beating top players.


Haha, no. Puzzle is far from top 3 protoss, and didn't show any results in 2011.


Puzzle won Code A and was in the quarterfinals last season.

No Protoss in 2011 even made a GSL final except for MC and Inca. Puzzle is easily a top five Protoss and is right there with MC, Parting, Oz and Genius.


How can you call Genius top 5? Sure when he's hot he's hot, but he slumped for an entire year before returning to form? Far too inconsistent. I'd say HerO would take a "top 5" spot over Genius.

Demolished nerds last team league, most feared player in group selections.

HerO has no results in Korea and is even more inconsistent than Genius. You see, when you talk about who's top X, you have to actually have facts and not just "well, I like him more".
HolyArrow
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7116 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-13 11:10:12
February 13 2012 11:08 GMT
#263
On February 13 2012 20:03 Zdrastochye wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2012 20:00 HolyArrow wrote:
On February 13 2012 19:57 Zdrastochye wrote:
On February 13 2012 19:55 Fionn wrote:
On February 13 2012 19:53 Toppp wrote:
On February 13 2012 19:50 dragonborn wrote:
On February 13 2012 19:41 R!! wrote:
On February 13 2012 19:39 VoirDire wrote:
If JJ just built his aggressive bunker earlier he would've won. Anyway, we get to see DRG vs puzzle now :D

I am fine with DRG beating these top terrans, he as good as them, what I am not fine with is puzzle/parting beating jjakji/mvp, good thing I don't get to see this baffling scenario.

Are you kidding me?

Puzzle is probably top 3 protoss since 2011.He is always been good and beating top players.


Haha, no. Puzzle is far from top 3 protoss, and didn't show any results in 2011.


Puzzle won Code A and was in the quarterfinals last season.

No Protoss in 2011 even made a GSL final except for MC and Inca. Puzzle is easily a top five Protoss and is right there with MC, Parting, Oz and Genius.


How can you call Genius top 5? Sure when he's hot he's hot, but he slumped for an entire year before returning to form? Far too inconsistent. I'd say HerO would take a "top 5" spot over Genius.


Strongly disagree. HerO has yet to even do well in Code A while Genius currently has a hitlist that includes DRG, Nestea, MKP, and sC. That is a damn impressive hitlist. Genius clearly has shown through some amazing decisionmaking and calm play that he has great control of his nerves in the both, something that HerO has clearly lacked. Don't get me wrong - I like HerO and he's an amazing player when his nerves aren't killing him. He's capable of hanging with the best when he's playing his best. But Genius has shown the mental strength to excel in Code S, while HerO flounders in Code A. HerO has a ways to go in terms of mental toughness before he's ready to tackle the GSL.


Alright then I counter your Genius argument with Naniwa. Yet another struggling code A, but has beat all those you mentioned before (not sure about sC) AND has beaten MVP. Or even Huk. I'm not calling Genius bad, but I reallllly don't think he's deserving of top 5 unless you only highlight his play in 1 month out of like 15.


The part about struggling with Code A is the important part. Don't forget that he started showing great play before Code S even began - he 4-0'd his Up/Down group to get into Code S. Top Koreans clearly value Code S the most out of any other tournament in the world, and thus I find that it's best to use GSL results to judge players, with other tournaments being secondary. Still relevant - but secondary. Play in the GSL is the pinnacle of preparation and practice. I guarantee you that when Naniwa beat MVP and Nestea and MLG, MVP and Nestea were miles less prepared than when they play in the GSL.

I can see your point, and I think it all comes down to us valuing different things. If you want to weight non-GSL achievements as much as GSL achievements, then fine, you can make arguments for why perhaps Naniwa or HerO is a top 5 Protoss right now, but I feel that since GSL is the most prestigious, most sought, highest-level tournament in the world, results from that matter the most. That's why we've been calling Nestea the best Zerg in the world for most of last year - his GSL results have been great, despite performing pretty badly in foreign tournaments.
Zdrastochye
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Ivory Coast6262 Posts
February 13 2012 11:09 GMT
#264
I feel like "even more" isn't accurate, maybe "just as". Has Genius won anything besides Blizzcon 2010?
Hey! How you doin'?
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
February 13 2012 11:09 GMT
#265
On February 13 2012 20:07 Ruscour wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2012 19:57 Zdrastochye wrote:
On February 13 2012 19:55 Fionn wrote:
On February 13 2012 19:53 Toppp wrote:
On February 13 2012 19:50 dragonborn wrote:
On February 13 2012 19:41 R!! wrote:
On February 13 2012 19:39 VoirDire wrote:
If JJ just built his aggressive bunker earlier he would've won. Anyway, we get to see DRG vs puzzle now :D

I am fine with DRG beating these top terrans, he as good as them, what I am not fine with is puzzle/parting beating jjakji/mvp, good thing I don't get to see this baffling scenario.

Are you kidding me?

Puzzle is probably top 3 protoss since 2011.He is always been good and beating top players.


Haha, no. Puzzle is far from top 3 protoss, and didn't show any results in 2011.


Puzzle won Code A and was in the quarterfinals last season.

No Protoss in 2011 even made a GSL final except for MC and Inca. Puzzle is easily a top five Protoss and is right there with MC, Parting, Oz and Genius.


How can you call Genius top 5? Sure when he's hot he's hot, but he slumped for an entire year before returning to form? Far too inconsistent. I'd say HerO would take a "top 5" spot over Genius.

Demolished nerds last team league, most feared player in group selections.

HerO has no results in Korea and is even more inconsistent than Genius. You see, when you talk about who's top X, you have to actually have facts and not just "well, I like him more".

top x doesnt matter. 2nd place is 1st loser.
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
babysimba
Profile Joined November 2010
10466 Posts
February 13 2012 11:10 GMT
#266
I liked puzzle in the past because he has the best forcefields (yes, even better than mc's). But after seeing his games over the past year, i find he's similar to MC, good micro and decision making in engagements but questionable decisions in terms of the overall game. I feel these type of players can easily get near 60% win rate, but to win gsls, they need some luck and good pre-game preparations. Parting is definitely the toss to watch in the future even if he doesn't do well in this gsl.
Zdrastochye
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Ivory Coast6262 Posts
February 13 2012 11:10 GMT
#267
On February 13 2012 20:08 HolyArrow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2012 20:03 Zdrastochye wrote:
On February 13 2012 20:00 HolyArrow wrote:
On February 13 2012 19:57 Zdrastochye wrote:
On February 13 2012 19:55 Fionn wrote:
On February 13 2012 19:53 Toppp wrote:
On February 13 2012 19:50 dragonborn wrote:
On February 13 2012 19:41 R!! wrote:
On February 13 2012 19:39 VoirDire wrote:
If JJ just built his aggressive bunker earlier he would've won. Anyway, we get to see DRG vs puzzle now :D

I am fine with DRG beating these top terrans, he as good as them, what I am not fine with is puzzle/parting beating jjakji/mvp, good thing I don't get to see this baffling scenario.

Are you kidding me?

Puzzle is probably top 3 protoss since 2011.He is always been good and beating top players.


Haha, no. Puzzle is far from top 3 protoss, and didn't show any results in 2011.


Puzzle won Code A and was in the quarterfinals last season.

No Protoss in 2011 even made a GSL final except for MC and Inca. Puzzle is easily a top five Protoss and is right there with MC, Parting, Oz and Genius.


How can you call Genius top 5? Sure when he's hot he's hot, but he slumped for an entire year before returning to form? Far too inconsistent. I'd say HerO would take a "top 5" spot over Genius.


Strongly disagree. HerO has yet to even do well in Code A while Genius currently has a hitlist that includes DRG, Nestea, MKP, and sC. That is a damn impressive hitlist. Genius clearly has shown through some amazing decisionmaking and calm play that he has great control of his nerves in the both, something that HerO has clearly lacked. Don't get me wrong - I like HerO and he's an amazing player when his nerves aren't killing him. He's capable of hanging with the best when he's playing his best. But Genius has shown the mental strength to excel in Code S, while HerO flounders in Code A. HerO has a ways to go in terms of mental toughness before he's ready to tackle the GSL.


Alright then I counter your Genius argument with Naniwa. Yet another struggling code A, but has beat all those you mentioned before (not sure about sC) AND has beaten MVP. Or even Huk. I'm not calling Genius bad, but I reallllly don't think he's deserving of top 5 unless you only highlight his play in 1 month out of like 15.


The part about struggling with Code A is the important part. Don't forget that he started showing great play before this tournament even began - he 4-0'd his Up/Down group to get into Code S. Top Koreans clearly value Code S the most out of any other tournament in the world, and thus I find that it's best to use GSL results to judge players, with other tournaments being secondary. Still relevant - but secondary. Play in the GSL is the pinnacle of preparation and practice. I guarantee you that when Naniwa beat MVP and Nestea and MLG, MVP and Nestea were miles less prepared than when they play in the GSL.

I can see your point, and I think it all comes down to us valuing different things. If you want to weight non-GSL achievements as much as GSL achievements, then fine, you can make arguments for why perhaps Naniwa or HerO is a top 5 Protoss right now, but I feel that since GSL is the most prestigious, most sought, highest-level tournament in the world, results from that matter the most. That's why we've been calling Nestea the best Zerg in the world for most of last year - his GSL results have been great, despite performing pretty badly in foreign tournaments.


To be fair, I'm only valuing non-GSL performances because that's the only place where someone who's struggling in code A will ever play an MVP, or a DRG, etc. I don't really care about foreigners beating foreigners, but if you beat a top Korean at an offline event, I think it's noteworthy.
Hey! How you doin'?
DaPyro
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Serbia131 Posts
February 13 2012 11:11 GMT
#268
puzzle on tilt
Drone so hard motherfuckers wanna fine me. Whats 50k minerals to a nigga like me? can you please remind me
AxionSteel
Profile Joined January 2011
United States7754 Posts
February 13 2012 11:12 GMT
#269
You can't put HerO anywhere near the top 5 protoss imo, I like the guy, he is great to watch when on song, but really does crumble under the pressure.

Zdrastochye
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Ivory Coast6262 Posts
February 13 2012 11:14 GMT
#270
I'm fine with that. I'm just really against Genius as being a top 5 protoss. If he actually is top 5, then there are only 4 good protoss in the world.
Hey! How you doin'?
GodOfWar
Profile Joined December 2011
870 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-13 11:18:38
February 13 2012 11:16 GMT
#271
On February 13 2012 19:55 dragonborn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2012 19:53 Toppp wrote:
On February 13 2012 19:50 dragonborn wrote:
On February 13 2012 19:41 R!! wrote:
On February 13 2012 19:39 VoirDire wrote:
If JJ just built his aggressive bunker earlier he would've won. Anyway, we get to see DRG vs puzzle now :D

I am fine with DRG beating these top terrans, he as good as them, what I am not fine with is puzzle/parting beating jjakji/mvp, good thing I don't get to see this baffling scenario.

Are you kidding me?

Puzzle is probably top 3 protoss since 2011.He is always been good and beating top players.


Haha, no. Puzzle is far from top 3 protoss, and didn't show any results in 2011.

won a GSL code A and played round of 8 in last GSL.

This make you top 3 protoss since MC is only protoss/GSL champion...

and yet again he is in round of 8 GSL.


agreed, top 3 Toss right now

1) SK.MC
2) PartinG
3) Puzzle / Genius

others like HuK or Naniwa have felt behind way too much to be considered top tier material, also Oz hasnt impressed much since GSL November.
Mvp Moon Squirtle
Ketch
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands7285 Posts
February 13 2012 11:17 GMT
#272
Hmm, why no corrupters DRG?
dragonborn
Profile Joined January 2012
4781 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-13 11:22:20
February 13 2012 11:20 GMT
#273
On February 13 2012 20:16 GodOfWar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2012 19:55 dragonborn wrote:
On February 13 2012 19:53 Toppp wrote:
On February 13 2012 19:50 dragonborn wrote:
On February 13 2012 19:41 R!! wrote:
On February 13 2012 19:39 VoirDire wrote:
If JJ just built his aggressive bunker earlier he would've won. Anyway, we get to see DRG vs puzzle now :D

I am fine with DRG beating these top terrans, he as good as them, what I am not fine with is puzzle/parting beating jjakji/mvp, good thing I don't get to see this baffling scenario.

Are you kidding me?

Puzzle is probably top 3 protoss since 2011.He is always been good and beating top players.


Haha, no. Puzzle is far from top 3 protoss, and didn't show any results in 2011.

won a GSL code A and played round of 8 in last GSL.

This make you top 3 protoss since MC is only protoss/GSL champion...

and yet again he is in round of 8 GSL.


agreed, top 3 Toss right now

1) SK.MC
2) PartinG
3) Puzzle / Genius

others like HuK or Naniwa have felt behind way too much to be considered top tier material, also Oz hasnt impressed much since GSL November.

PartinG is still need to prove himself.Puzzle played back to back round of 8 in GSL.

1.MC
2.Puzzle
3.Oz/PartinG then Genius&co.

Puzzle is still more successful than PartinG.
HolyArrow
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7116 Posts
February 13 2012 11:21 GMT
#274
On February 13 2012 20:14 Zdrastochye wrote:
I'm fine with that. I'm just really against Genius as being a top 5 protoss. If he actually is top 5, then there are only 4 good protoss in the world.


I dunno. I feel like playing amazing Starcraft consistently for a month straight is enough to prove yourself, and that's really what Genius has done. 4-0'd his Up/Down group, and proceeded to beat strong Terrans like MKP and sC, along with the 2 best Zergs in the world, not to mention he was picked last in the group stages, which says a lot about how the other Korean players perceive him. But I've made my case as well as I can, if you have a different standard for evaluating deservingness of top-5 status then that's fine.
Zdrastochye
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Ivory Coast6262 Posts
February 13 2012 11:24 GMT
#275
On February 13 2012 20:21 HolyArrow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2012 20:14 Zdrastochye wrote:
I'm fine with that. I'm just really against Genius as being a top 5 protoss. If he actually is top 5, then there are only 4 good protoss in the world.


I dunno. I feel like playing amazing Starcraft consistently for a month straight is enough to prove yourself, and that's really what Genius has done. 4-0'd his Up/Down group, and proceeded to beat strong Terrans like MKP and sC, along with the 2 best Zergs in the world, not to mention he was picked last in the group stages, which says a lot about how the other Korean players perceive him. But I've made my case as well as I can, if you have a different standard for evaluating deservingness of top-5 status then that's fine.


Yeah that's fine, agree to disagree. My standards are that if you haven't won a single tournament since Oct of 2010, you're not a top 5 anything.
Hey! How you doin'?
DaPyro
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Serbia131 Posts
February 13 2012 11:26 GMT
#276
omg turns out DRG has a weakness after all

Rally points
Drone so hard motherfuckers wanna fine me. Whats 50k minerals to a nigga like me? can you please remind me
Yokoblue
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada594 Posts
February 13 2012 11:28 GMT
#277
Calling 3 immortal mass sentry + warpprism play right now !
Master League playing Protoss and Zerg
Cracy
Profile Joined October 2011
Poland221 Posts
February 13 2012 11:29 GMT
#278
Zdrastochye, you do realize that if there was only one mayor event and you would be consistently in the top 5 you wouldn't have to win it EVER to be in the top 5? You just have to be at least fifth all the time.

If we will decide the mayor event is GSL then as long as you have only 4 better tosses you are in the top 5.
Oderint dum probent
dragonborn
Profile Joined January 2012
4781 Posts
February 13 2012 11:30 GMT
#279
oh my god!! Epic force fields by puzzle and epic flank by DRG!!
VoirDire
Profile Joined February 2009
Sweden1923 Posts
February 13 2012 11:30 GMT
#280
Dat forcefield...
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 429
Larva 190
Horang2 112
Hyun 53
Killer 49
Bale 40
NotJumperer 34
scan(afreeca) 31
Sharp 31
EffOrt 29
[ Show more ]
Hm[arnc] 14
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto113
League of Legends
JimRising 447
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1000
edward94
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King105
Other Games
summit1g7925
Coldzera 680
ceh9645
Happy292
crisheroes175
Sick174
dupreeh3
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick566
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2291
League of Legends
• Jankos1007
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
56m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1h 56m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
14h 56m
Patches Events
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.