• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:51
CEST 22:51
KST 05:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9190 users

[GSTL] Team League Finals - Page 144

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 142 143 144 145 146 218 Next
curreh
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia265 Posts
March 24 2011 12:42 GMT
#2861
maybe he didn't actually leave, and there was something leading up to him suspecting a problem with the pc, like lag or something. Then he paused just before dc'ing and the IM coach is suspect of them
SlayerS Hwaiting! : )
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51698 Posts
March 24 2011 12:42 GMT
#2862
FUCK YEH RAINBOW
Commentator
LeLfe
Profile Joined February 2011
France3160 Posts
March 24 2011 12:42 GMT
#2863
was on lunch break, can someone give cliffs about the whole mvp ganzi situation?
Writer for Red bull (Fr) and Iron Squid (En/Fr) @ClemLeLfe on twitter
scatmango2
Profile Joined November 2010
United States408 Posts
March 24 2011 12:42 GMT
#2864
I with they would let Tastosis chat instead of having to watch all this K-pop.
Razzah
Profile Joined March 2011
United States35 Posts
March 24 2011 12:42 GMT
#2865
On March 24 2011 21:39 MrBadMan wrote:
This custom map thing is seriously getting to me. They should have 80-90% of all games on ladder maps, it seems right now, it's the other way around. These custom maps do not connect to my personal SC2 experience AT ALL.

I don't want to have to play custom games on new maps every month just so I can keep up with what's happening in a GSL match. This is just annoying. Stick to the ladder maps please.

I bought tickets for all seasons so far, but I'm out until they get their maps sorted. I guess I'm too casual for this.

I realize there was a dire need to replace some of the ladder maps with better ones, and I appreciate that GomTVs initiative forced Blizzard into adressing this, but seriously, if GomTV wants to appeal to casual ladder scrubs like me, they need to cut down on the custom map thing, alot.


Pretty sure you are the only "casual" who cares that much about the maps they play on. I think you just don't like watching SC2 which is pretty funny.
Torumfroll
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
290 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-24 12:44:13
March 24 2011 12:42 GMT
#2866
On March 24 2011 21:39 MrBadMan wrote:
This custom map thing is seriously getting to me. They should have 80-90% of all games on ladder maps, it seems right now, it's the other way around. These custom maps do not connect to my personal SC2 experience AT ALL.

I don't want to have to play custom games on new maps every month just so I can keep up with what's happening in a GSL match. This is just annoying. Stick to the ladder maps please.

I bought tickets for all seasons so far, but I'm out until they get their maps sorted. I guess I'm too casual for this.

I realize there was a dire need to replace some of the ladder maps with better ones, and I appreciate that GomTVs initiative forced Blizzard into adressing this, but seriously, if GomTV wants to appeal to casual ladder scrubs like me, they need to cut down on the custom map thing, alot.

Because Steppes of war, Blistering Sands, Delta Quadrant, Desert Oasis, Kulas Ravine, Scrap Station Slag Pit and Backwater Gulch are great maps that produce amazing games right? I think I made my point. The custom GSL maps are fine and produce much more entertaining matches and I am glad that GOM has taken a step away from playing the stale 1-2base Blizzard maps.
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
March 24 2011 12:42 GMT
#2867
Who cares about SC2, there is Rainbow on my Gomtv stream!
WriterXiao8~~
IrrasO
Profile Joined October 2008
United States409 Posts
March 24 2011 12:42 GMT
#2868
rainboji! man, gsl gets it.
Syben
Profile Joined October 2010
United States512 Posts
March 24 2011 12:42 GMT
#2869
am I the only one that HATES Kpop? and Iv missclicked pause before if I think I miss the pause button, click twice and leave :\ but who knows.
Definitely gonna switch to G, the only race I havent played yet. - TLO
Cramsy
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia1100 Posts
March 24 2011 12:42 GMT
#2870
On March 24 2011 21:39 Ciel wrote:
IM coach is such a pussy he lost all his respect in my eyes after predicting 5-0 and megafailing trying to get a free win by QQing for leaving a 3min game cuz of technical difficulties...



5-0 is what he does just to hype it up. I'm sure he didn't really believe it.

Also bullshit. I'd be pissed off as well if my team didn't take half as long to set up and then be at the end of weird pause and disconnects. I understand the need for personal settings but it just seems that it's getting a little frustrating with these wait times.
"give me 20 minutes and I'll make them quiet" - MVP
Greg_J
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
China4409 Posts
March 24 2011 12:42 GMT
#2871
HyungJun rocks but I'm not really digging this song much
Oboeman
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada3980 Posts
March 24 2011 12:42 GMT
#2872
Wow. I really can't see Boxer letting his players cheat, but that seems really dodgy. All the pauses, lag breaks and regames were caused by SlayerS, after all.


or it could be hardware issue in the SlayerS booth
FoBuLouS
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States570 Posts
March 24 2011 12:42 GMT
#2873
God I'm so sleepy T___T But I want to finish this before sleeping. It's just one or two more games T__T. So much torture.
Loomies
Profile Joined July 2010
United States645 Posts
March 24 2011 12:42 GMT
#2874
I love how they give you info about the band at the bottom!! Does anybody know if GOM usually streams kpop videos like this when its offline??
MrSexington
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1768 Posts
March 24 2011 12:42 GMT
#2875
On March 24 2011 21:39 MrBadMan wrote:
This custom map thing is seriously getting to me. They should have 80-90% of all games on ladder maps, it seems right now, it's the other way around. These custom maps do not connect to my personal SC2 experience AT ALL.

I don't want to have to play custom games on new maps every month just so I can keep up with what's happening in a GSL match. This is just annoying. Stick to the ladder maps please.

I bought tickets for all seasons so far, but I'm out until they get their maps sorted. I guess I'm too casual for this.

I realize there was a dire need to replace some of the ladder maps with better ones, and I appreciate that GomTVs initiative forced Blizzard into adressing this, but seriously, if GomTV wants to appeal to casual ladder scrubs like me, they need to cut down on the custom map thing, alot.


I understand, but disagree completely.

If I had it my way, they'd vote out an existing map and introduce a new map every single season.

Logros
Profile Joined September 2010
Netherlands9913 Posts
March 24 2011 12:42 GMT
#2876
female k-pop>>>>>>>male k-pop
Fionn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States23455 Posts
March 24 2011 12:43 GMT
#2877
If anything, this is just a way to give MVP a break and let him rest after that close match with Ganzi.

Either way it goes, IM doesn't lose. They either win the dispute and pick up a free win, leading into the Ace Match or they lose the dispute and MVP got 20+ minutes to rest up for two more TvT's.
Writerhttps://twitter.com/FionnOnFire
Heimatloser
Profile Joined March 2009
Germany1494 Posts
March 24 2011 12:43 GMT
#2878
On March 24 2011 21:41 nam nam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2011 21:40 Gudeldar wrote:
On March 24 2011 21:38 Asha` wrote:
On March 24 2011 21:37 shaunnn wrote:
Anyone care to explain?


Ganzi requested a pause, and for whatever reason left the game after.

I guess the IM coach isn't happy because MVP had scouted Ganzi's base and confirmed the FE, while Ganzi hadn't got into MVP's.


I don't understand why Ganzi would leave the game unless their was a malfunction or an accident. Honestly, the IM coach should just get over it and let them start the game, its not like Ganzi is really going to get an advantage by doing that.

Imagine how pissed people will be if MVP is awarded a win like that.


Maybe just a reflex. I've done that a few times when pausing. -_-

maybe team slayers does it on purpose because the want unbiased referees.
was it boxer who established kespa referees judging games in bw?
All what KT currently needs is a Zerg and a second Terran
zocktol
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany1928 Posts
March 24 2011 12:43 GMT
#2879
On March 24 2011 21:39 zocktol wrote:
Game 7
SlayersGnazi vs IM.MVP

Map: Xel'Naga Caverns

Game delayed because of a dispute, cause Ganzi left the game during the pause and the IM coach is pissed off for some reason. Enjoying some Korean RnB now -_-


Second song is Rainbow from A, Coreography working out nicely, seems like the girl with the stockings is in the lead.
AcrossFiveJulys
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
United States3612 Posts
March 24 2011 12:43 GMT
#2880
On March 24 2011 21:39 MrBadMan wrote:
This custom map thing is seriously getting to me. They should have 80-90% of all games on ladder maps, it seems right now, it's the other way around. These custom maps do not connect to my personal SC2 experience AT ALL.

I don't want to have to play custom games on new maps every month just so I can keep up with what's happening in a GSL match. This is just annoying. Stick to the ladder maps please.

I bought tickets for all seasons so far, but I'm out until they get their maps sorted. I guess I'm too casual for this.

I realize there was a dire need to replace some of the ladder maps with better ones, and I appreciate that GomTVs initiative forced Blizzard into adressing this, but seriously, if GomTV wants to appeal to casual ladder scrubs like me, they need to cut down on the custom map thing, alot.


They are still using xel naga caverns at least. I would think that most spectators are looking to see good games rather than shitty games. Would you like to see them play on a map like slag pits?
Prev 1 142 143 144 145 146 218 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ZombieGrub437
SteadfastSC 167
RuFF_SC2 153
IndyStarCraft 127
Nina 69
Nathanias 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2449
Shuttle 440
Mind 71
910 61
Bale 11
Counter-Strike
Fnx 747
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1010
Other Games
summit1g6058
Grubby2644
shahzam525
ToD225
C9.Mang0190
UpATreeSC50
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 130
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Eskiya23 34
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2935
League of Legends
• TFBlade598
Other Games
• imaqtpie879
• Shiphtur299
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 10m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 10m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
14h 10m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 3h
Patches Events
1d 19h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.