• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:42
CEST 14:42
KST 21:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9424 users

The HotS Zerg Help Me Thread - Page 109

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 107 108 109 110 111 269 Next
KaneZ
Profile Joined June 2013
Germany202 Posts
September 01 2013 16:15 GMT
#2161
I have no hope in ever winning a ZvT again. It feels just ridiculous to always lose against mass marines running into my main. I have several controlgroups with lings, blings, mutas with overseers. I try to harass and him with mutas but he simply puts down five tuerrets per base and seems to dont care anymore, instead rallying mass marines out of 10 rax into my bases. I try to flank his marines, attack with blings (the only unit in zerg arsenal capable of somehow dealing with marines) but he simply burrows a few widow mines somewhere, kites my banelings into the widow mines and it's gg, despite me having double the army value.

If I try to sent in some zerglings first, marines just kill them before widowmines detonate. If I sent more, they may trigger, but then I have no zerglings left for the engagement and marines just steamroll their supposed counter (the blings) with little splitting of the marines.

I think roach/hydra does not work at all against terran, but neither does ling/bling/muta anymore. I have no idea what to do, maybe 6pool every ZvT until LotV gets released?
† Stephano †
Jailir
Profile Joined May 2013
10 Posts
September 01 2013 17:13 GMT
#2162
Thanks for this This is helpful!!
SnowZi
Profile Joined August 2012
Croatia16 Posts
September 01 2013 17:43 GMT
#2163
On September 01 2013 06:06 11B wrote:
Show nested quote +
Simple question,just faced a guy on ladder,he did very safe carrier build with alot of cannons into 3rd,what do you think how should I punish this,should I stop him from getting a 3rd or which composition lategame?


Hydra/Queen and an eventually transition to either Viper or Infestor. Either nydus his main or if that fails, get a nydus somewhat close to his original natural (w/out 100 cannons). Then just keep reinforcing super quick units while spreading a little creep and throwing down lots and lots of spores during your push. And when I say Queen, I mean a decent number.......like in the 6-8 range.

A good time to start pushing out (to your Nydus) with Hydra/Queen is probably in the 10:30 - 11:00mark, by which time you should easily have 24+ Hydra supported with 6+ Queen. If he adds Templar or lots of Zealots you counter with SH.

And o, let me guess, on the new map Polar right? Lets air defend his 3rd very easy. That's a great sky toss map.



Ok well that's the mid game composition to kill it,what's the lategame thing you can do vs it on 5 bases?

What kind of army composition beats full carriers? :D
Decendos
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany1341 Posts
September 01 2013 17:48 GMT
#2164
On September 02 2013 02:43 SnowZi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 06:06 11B wrote:
Simple question,just faced a guy on ladder,he did very safe carrier build with alot of cannons into 3rd,what do you think how should I punish this,should I stop him from getting a 3rd or which composition lategame?


Hydra/Queen and an eventually transition to either Viper or Infestor. Either nydus his main or if that fails, get a nydus somewhat close to his original natural (w/out 100 cannons). Then just keep reinforcing super quick units while spreading a little creep and throwing down lots and lots of spores during your push. And when I say Queen, I mean a decent number.......like in the 6-8 range.

A good time to start pushing out (to your Nydus) with Hydra/Queen is probably in the 10:30 - 11:00mark, by which time you should easily have 24+ Hydra supported with 6+ Queen. If he adds Templar or lots of Zealots you counter with SH.

And o, let me guess, on the new map Polar right? Lets air defend his 3rd very easy. That's a great sky toss map.



Ok well that's the mid game composition to kill it,what's the lategame thing you can do vs it on 5 bases?

What kind of army composition beats full carriers? :D


full carrier without any support? SH, viper, queen/hydra, infestor and lots of spores. the more ground support, the more SHs.
SnowZi
Profile Joined August 2012
Croatia16 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-01 18:44:03
September 01 2013 18:43 GMT
#2165
what are swarm hosts gonna do to full carrier?

when i mean full carrier i mean full carrier no zealots or anything just a click.

Anyways,does anyone have 9 pool build order?
11B
Profile Joined March 2010
United States188 Posts
September 01 2013 18:48 GMT
#2166
Turtle Mech into Mass Siege Tank/Raven is perfectly balanced and a deligt to play against, buw how do I beat it? The way I see it I either try to go for some Viper + Max Roach/Hydra timing, which shouldn't work if the Terran turtles correctly I think and the other possible route is mass swarm host BUT here's where I get stuck. What exactly do I want along the swarm hosts AND how should I engage?


I watched a Massan game the other night, on Akilon Waste, and that's exactly what the Terran did. And a perfect map to do so right? Easy to camp your a$$ off and hide behind 4 bases. Massan went for Mass Corruptor (3/3) and oddly enough mass Ultra, and to my surprise won ^^. I don't really know how, but it seems the Ultras seemed to trade slightly better vs the tanks, and then he'd just insta remax on the same composition and continue to deny a 5th.

He didn't add in any Vipers (that I can remember), but seeing how he won on pretty much pure Ultra/Corruptor a few blinding clouds would tip even more in favor of the Zerg. So Massan, if you're reading this..........

My answer is from your game -> Mass Corruptor and Ultra!
LoL....Pogue
Decendos
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany1341 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-01 19:37:33
September 01 2013 19:32 GMT
#2167
On September 02 2013 03:43 SnowZi wrote:
what are swarm hosts gonna do to full carrier?

when i mean full carrier i mean full carrier no zealots or anything just a click.

Anyways,does anyone have 9 pool build order?


yeah if he is that bad going carrier only just get 4 infestors to fungal interceptors and go mass corruptors. if he is any good he will have some HT and archons with his army which SHs are for. thats why going mass corruptor is usually bad, but yeah if he is bad and goes carrier only, go corruptor with some infestors and shift-click his carrier. the thing is if he sees only corruptor he can easily morph some archons/stalker etc. so having some SHs is never bad.
Big J
Profile Joined March 2011
Austria16289 Posts
September 01 2013 19:33 GMT
#2168
On September 02 2013 01:15 KaneZ wrote:
I have no hope in ever winning a ZvT again. It feels just ridiculous to always lose against mass marines running into my main. I have several controlgroups with lings, blings, mutas with overseers. I try to harass and him with mutas but he simply puts down five tuerrets per base and seems to dont care anymore, instead rallying mass marines out of 10 rax into my bases. I try to flank his marines, attack with blings (the only unit in zerg arsenal capable of somehow dealing with marines) but he simply burrows a few widow mines somewhere, kites my banelings into the widow mines and it's gg, despite me having double the army value.

If I try to sent in some zerglings first, marines just kill them before widowmines detonate. If I sent more, they may trigger, but then I have no zerglings left for the engagement and marines just steamroll their supposed counter (the blings) with little splitting of the marines.

I think roach/hydra does not work at all against terran, but neither does ling/bling/muta anymore. I have no idea what to do, maybe 6pool every ZvT until LotV gets released?


I've grown quite satisfied with ling/bling/hydra on some maps recently (against master Terrans).
Basically what I do is a normal melee ling/bling opening, but instead of the spire I get a hydra den and an infestation pit. Instead of 10-15 mutas I build 10-15hydras which costs less but is stronger in direct combat. And then I get a Hive asap and transition into some ultras and 3/3, staying defensive until I have all of that.
I think it is better against paradepushing bio/mine in direct engagments because 1hydralisk is stronger than 1mutalisk and costs less gas, which allows you to get an even stronger army (more banelings). And you can also get a faster hive.
As dropdefense on certain maps having 3hydras+6ling/bling+1queen can be quite enough.

The maps I play it on are:
Derelict Watcher
Yeonsu
Vestige

Also Frost and Akilon are quite OK for it imo.

Don't attack, don't lose
DilemaH
Profile Blog Joined September 2012
Canada402 Posts
September 01 2013 21:17 GMT
#2169
On September 02 2013 03:43 SnowZi wrote:
what are swarm hosts gonna do to full carrier?

when i mean full carrier i mean full carrier no zealots or anything just a click.

Anyways,does anyone have 9 pool build order?

I have no idea where you read about SHs vs mass carrier as your first sentence seems like a response.
Anyways if he masses carriers, you do need swarm hosts, at least 5-6 or more vs someone who is massing them. If a player masses carriers, I would go corrupter hydra swarm host infestor viper, and maybe queens. Corrupters tank (fly right into the carrier ball) so that way your fungals hit both interceptors and carriers while your corrupters tank, hydras deal flat dps and vipers abduct some carriers to your has for fast picking. If you also have swarm hosts, he can't mess you up with storms, which if he isn't silver he should do.
And 9 pool? I don't see this working very well because of larva timings, so just look up a 10 pool timing, as it's more reliable and gets the same job done.
I will link a powerful ZvP guide shortly, I can't while on m iPad.
They don't want you to construct additional pylons
Qwyn
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States2781 Posts
September 01 2013 23:34 GMT
#2170
Can someone give me a fool-proof way to hold my third against a 4 gate timing convincingly, if so? I'm tired of taking delayed thirds when reading that build...

I have been experimenting with gasless into double gas roach but I cannot find the right timing yet. Lings just don't cut it...and yes I am completely comfortable with using speedlings to shut down the pylon but I would like to use roaches so that I conserve larva for drones.

Got an awesome opener against FFE, but...no one goes FFE anymore (rarely)...so I'd like to shit on 4 gate pressure and gate-core as much as possible.
"Think of the hysteria following the realization that they consciously consume babies and raise the dead people from their graves" - N0
11B
Profile Joined March 2010
United States188 Posts
September 02 2013 05:20 GMT
#2171
Qwyn

If you want to use Roaches there's really no good build that allows you to take a quick 3rd......not even if you cut ling speed. You've got the 150 cost of an early RW, which in theory we could substitute in place of an early 3rd Queen, but then the Roaches themselves are very expensive and also require more cash spent on the required overlords to support them.

So that leaves defending with lings, with early speed or the option of 2 earlier gases than normal......but even this requires us to defend with slow lings during their first 2 warp in of units. And as we've all probably learned, defending with just lings can work very well or go very wrong. Those damn sentries, FFE, and early +1 can make the Ling only approach difficult.

I have my own standard opener vs Gateway > Nexus > 4 gate pressure, and imo, the gas timings, mineral timings, and just timings in general work out very nice............. but it's a delayed 3rd, so I don't think you'd be interested (but i do share)^^.

LoL....Pogue
Qwyn
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States2781 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-02 05:45:11
September 02 2013 05:41 GMT
#2172
Yes, I'm down for sharing, if you'd be so kind <3. I really liked your delayed third / 5:25 double gas against FFE. It was much cleaner version of what I was already working on.

I came to the same conclusion. Tried around 50 games with different timings and nothing worked. I don't really like roach plays in general...still experimenting in any way I can.
"Think of the hysteria following the realization that they consciously consume babies and raise the dead people from their graves" - N0
11B
Profile Joined March 2010
United States188 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-02 06:38:34
September 02 2013 06:37 GMT
#2173
Share it is......and when overlords and supply is not mentioned use your own preferred timings for them:

- 15 Hatch (you see no early probe scout, otherwise 15 Pool into 16 hatch)
- 16 Pool
- 1x gas @ 3:00
- 2 simultaneous Queens (if Pool first, main hatch goes Queen, Queen)
- Queen at natural injects 2x in a row, and then lays a creep tumor towards future 3rd
- 4:20 - 4:30 Ling Speed (finishes when our 8 future Lings Hatch)
- drone to 41 supply and @ 5:35 - 5:40 RW (you should have exactly 150 minerals)
- at this point things look like: 2 base mineral saturation (16), 1 gas w/ 3 drones > (35 total), 2 Queens, 1 set of lings
- @ 40 supply get 4 sets of Lings (8 speedlings that pylon hunt) and @ 44/44 build 3 Overlords
- overlords finish right when the RW does -> build 8 Roaches (6:30)
- @ 7:00 start Lair and 3rd Queen (from natural) -> lay creep and walk to 3rd
- @ 7:00 send drone from natural to 3rd and start 3rd Hatch at 7:20 (coincides with future inject timings)
- @ 7:30 start 3x gas and 1 evo chamber (+1 missile)

Everything else is game dependent......especially on how much and how long they try to apply gateway pressure. But in my experience while using this build it's pretty much shut down after the 2nd warp in. The 3 Ovies at 44/44 supply gets you 4 sets of lings and 8 Roaches bringing you to 60/68 supply(leaves you 8 supply to play with in case you need more units -> but I prefer to drone).

At this point in the game you are normally facing 4-5 Zealots in the 6:50-7:00 range, and a total of 9-10 units in the 7:30 range. Our initial unit count above usually stops this in its tracks....... In the worse case scenario you build 8 more sets of speed lings giving you a total of 24 Speedlings and 8 Roaches which in simple terms, will absolutely crush any unit type/combination they have. There's just no way they ever get to a 3rd warp in.

The nice thing about delaying the 3rd Hatch until 7:20 means they have absolutely zero chance to apply pressure, or kill/cheese your expansion. Also, this still allows you to take your 5th/6th gas on a pretty normal timing.....around 9:00s.
LoL....Pogue
Qwyn
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States2781 Posts
September 02 2013 06:44 GMT
#2174
Ok, that's around what I have established as my go-to as well. I think just using the 4 sets of lings in order to go pylon hunting and clear an initial zealot poke / buy a few extra seconds for all eight roaches to pop is the little adjustment I need to make.
"Think of the hysteria following the realization that they consciously consume babies and raise the dead people from their graves" - N0
Siggeh
Profile Joined January 2012
Norway71 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-02 14:54:17
September 02 2013 14:45 GMT
#2175
This is just a fucking joke, I can't figure out this ZvT matchup. Basically bio / widow mines aswell as continously drops which buys time for him to make new CCs. (No way to put pressure back, because u will have to use mutas and ur ling / blings to defend the 3 drops coming at u constantly) I got approx. 30 % win ratio in this matchup. Plz give me some tips to fix my ZvT. Btw: Anyone suggesting roach / hydra is a fucking moron.
Also I'm master zerg EU.

http://drop.sc/357000

http://drop.sc/357001
11B
Profile Joined March 2010
United States188 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-02 17:31:36
September 02 2013 17:28 GMT
#2176
Btw: Anyone suggesting roach / hydra is a fucking moron.
Also I'm master zerg


I'm going to give you a replay from one of the BEST ZERGS on the planet, and of course he is a Korean.

His name is SoulKey......you know, the guy who has WON 5 KOREAN CHAMPIONSHIPS.



If you don't like a 5 Time Champion because he is too much of a fucking moron and noob for you then try StarTaleLife's (15 time World Champion) Z vs T style found here:



And if that doesn't work for you try Scarletts standard Z vs T, and a build she used with a lot of success in WCS America season 2:



And finally, 10 Tips to help vs Bio/Mine (when your using Muta/Ling/Bling):

LoL....Pogue
morgoth813
Profile Joined August 2013
43 Posts
September 02 2013 18:48 GMT
#2177
On September 02 2013 23:45 Siggeh wrote:
This is just a fucking joke, I can't figure out this ZvT matchup. Basically bio / widow mines aswell as continously drops which buys time for him to make new CCs. (No way to put pressure back, because u will have to use mutas and ur ling / blings to defend the 3 drops coming at u constantly) I got approx. 30 % win ratio in this matchup. Plz give me some tips to fix my ZvT. Btw: Anyone suggesting roach / hydra is a fucking moron.
Also I'm master zerg EU.

http://drop.sc/357000

http://drop.sc/357001


One important thing for you, and many others here: anyone can be master.

Most people can make it into master by working on only one of 5 critical skills in SC2, so it makes sense that when your opponent outplays you in two or more of those skills, you will feel helpless.

In other words, you are nowhere close to the top, and therefore probably not qualified to give or judge advice.

That being said, if you want to beat those pitiful dropping terrans one day, you must accept that you suck in order to discover why you suck and start working on fixing that.
Vies
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia57 Posts
September 03 2013 05:15 GMT
#2178
Hi Guys I recently switched to Zerg and am having trouble vs a protoss that opens for a 1 gate FE with MsC. From a bit of research I have seen pro zergs opt for a fast gas for speed + roach warren. But this delays my 3rd and I don't know where to go from there.

Does anyone have a build order or general plan when facing 1 gate FE zvp?
11B
Profile Joined March 2010
United States188 Posts
September 03 2013 06:20 GMT
#2179
I did a few post up: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=402752&currentpage=109#2173
LoL....Pogue
Vies
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia57 Posts
September 03 2013 07:04 GMT
#2180
On September 03 2013 15:20 11B wrote:
I did a few post up: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=402752&currentpage=109#2173


woops! Thanks a lot.
Prev 1 107 108 109 110 111 269 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1421
WardiTV631
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko465
ProTech143
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 7090
Bisu 2202
Jaedong 888
Horang2 502
EffOrt 483
actioN 354
Mini 215
ZerO 194
Larva 149
ggaemo 129
[ Show more ]
Pusan 114
Mind 109
Barracks 90
Shinee 69
Snow 69
Sea.KH 63
Hyun 60
Bale 57
Yoon 55
Sharp 51
Killer 42
ToSsGirL 32
hero 30
Sacsri 26
NotJumperer 20
scan(afreeca) 18
zelot 17
Dewaltoss 15
Noble 15
sorry 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc2717
Dendi1054
qojqva990
Counter-Strike
olofmeister889
markeloff247
Other Games
hiko530
B2W.Neo457
crisheroes293
DeMusliM207
Pyrionflax192
Livibee115
dupreeh104
QueenE73
Mew2King62
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream45
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 30
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV1010
League of Legends
• Jankos1528
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 18m
Patches Events
1d 3h
The PondCast
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.