• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:47
CEST 13:47
KST 20:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10087 users

The HotS Zerg Help Me Thread - Page 107

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 105 106 107 108 109 269 Next
11B
Profile Joined March 2010
United States188 Posts
August 28 2013 10:01 GMT
#2121
i started playing gasless 4 queen into +1 +1 speedroaches with around 8 min 3rd and have pretty good success vs muta into roach hydra or roaches or +1 +1 lings. but how do you transition if he keeps adding mutas while expanding like a mad man.


This is an extremely strong z vs z build on maps that allow easy wall-offs. + Show Spoiler +
You could go Infestors but your attack window takes even longer. Um, say you throw down your IP at 10:30s. You won't have useable Infestors morphed until 3 minutes later, and then it will take you another 45-60s to cross the map. I like the idea of grabbing Hydralisk and attacking right when 2/2 hits. This should give you in the range of 1:00 - 1:20 seconds sooner attack than w/ Infestors. And if he's staying hard on the Muta's I'd immediately start making around 3-4 more Queens and when you push out bring your other 3 Queens too.

Basically form your own zerg Death Ball. Yea, Lings/Blings are pretty strong when you don't have big numbers, but once you hit 40+ Roach, 16+ Hydra, and 6-7 Queens .......with all those units being 2/2, I don't know how a Muta/Ling/Bling player can hold that. I suppose a smart player would scout it and immediately get spore/sunk/SH and out resource you, but that only has a certain window too. If you hit early enough you still win.


I'm not sure what b/o you're using but here is an excellent link: This is the #1 Ranked Korean GM Zerg........ Roach +1/+1, Z vs Z gasless opener. I did mention this build order is from Korean #1 GM Zerg right? So, ya, it's good .

LoL....Pogue
Fej
Profile Joined July 2011
Hungary26 Posts
August 28 2013 11:02 GMT
#2122
If I go gasless 3 hatch open vs gw open, how could I hold a simple 1 gate expand into 4 gate zealots MsC all in with my gasless 3 hatch open? What gas timings If I scouted 4 gate? Very early roach warren? Spines?

I just dont have ling speed in time
Tannex
Profile Joined July 2011
United States196 Posts
August 28 2013 11:33 GMT
#2123
On August 28 2013 20:02 Fej wrote:
If I go gasless 3 hatch open vs gw open, how could I hold a simple 1 gate expand into 4 gate zealots MsC all in with my gasless 3 hatch open? What gas timings If I scouted 4 gate? Very early roach warren? Spines?

I just dont have ling speed in time

I believe you can have Ling speed in time if you grab a gas AS you take your third when, and mining only 100 gas. I need to play some more before I have a definitive answer, but I doubt you can go gasless pool first into 3 hatch against a gateway opening, unless they decide to play passive, but then they might as well have went FFE.
morgoth813
Profile Joined August 2013
43 Posts
August 28 2013 12:34 GMT
#2124
It's not possible to open gasless and have speed done before 6 minutes.

With 15h,16p,17g I get 100 gas at 4:20.

Add the 110 seconds of research, and you will have speed at 6:10, in time for that 4gate.

So maybe you could get it @ 6:00 with a 15/16g but I really don't see the point as 6:10 is early enough to use it against the first wave.

If you want to be a bit more greedy, you can push that back 20-30 seconds and defend the first wave with slowlings and some queens - not sure if it's worth it in the end.
Fej
Profile Joined July 2011
Hungary26 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-28 13:24:40
August 28 2013 13:24 GMT
#2125
On August 28 2013 21:34 morgoth813 wrote:
It's not possible to open gasless and have speed done before 6 minutes.

With 15h,16p,17g I get 100 gas at 4:20.

Add the 110 seconds of research, and you will have speed at 6:10, in time for that 4gate.

So maybe you could get it @ 6:00 with a 15/16g but I really don't see the point as 6:10 is early enough to use it against the first wave.

If you want to be a bit more greedy, you can push that back 20-30 seconds and defend the first wave with slowlings and some queens - not sure if it's worth it in the end.


I wrote gasless 3 base open, 14 pool, 16 hatch, ~4min 3. hatch (like vs FFE), you wrote 15 hatch then 16 gas, its quite different, anyway Its only problem for me on 4 locations map, where I cant scout in time, so I cant decide I should take gas or not, then I usually go for gasless 3 hatch, and standard macro like vs FFE and 4 gate just rape me
Whatson
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United States5357 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-28 13:36:13
August 28 2013 13:35 GMT
#2126
wrong thread
¯\_(シ)_/¯
sCCrooked
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)1306 Posts
August 28 2013 14:07 GMT
#2127
On August 28 2013 22:24 Fej wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2013 21:34 morgoth813 wrote:
It's not possible to open gasless and have speed done before 6 minutes.

With 15h,16p,17g I get 100 gas at 4:20.

Add the 110 seconds of research, and you will have speed at 6:10, in time for that 4gate.

So maybe you could get it @ 6:00 with a 15/16g but I really don't see the point as 6:10 is early enough to use it against the first wave.

If you want to be a bit more greedy, you can push that back 20-30 seconds and defend the first wave with slowlings and some queens - not sure if it's worth it in the end.


I wrote gasless 3 base open, 14 pool, 16 hatch, ~4min 3. hatch (like vs FFE), you wrote 15 hatch then 16 gas, its quite different, anyway Its only problem for me on 4 locations map, where I cant scout in time, so I cant decide I should take gas or not, then I usually go for gasless 3 hatch, and standard macro like vs FFE and 4 gate just rape me


On big 4 player maps like Whirlwind, etc I've found its safer to just 10 or 13 drone scout. I'll take the few seconds off my pool and hatch timing if it means not dying to some silly gate-core or agressive gate-nexus opening.
Enlightened in an age of anti-intellectualism and quotidian repetitiveness of asinine assumptive thinking. Best lycan guide evar --> "Fixing solo queue all pick one game at a time." ~KwarK-
Insoleet
Profile Joined May 2012
France1806 Posts
August 28 2013 17:43 GMT
#2128
On August 28 2013 19:01 11B wrote:
Show nested quote +
i started playing gasless 4 queen into +1 +1 speedroaches with around 8 min 3rd and have pretty good success vs muta into roach hydra or roaches or +1 +1 lings. but how do you transition if he keeps adding mutas while expanding like a mad man.


This is an extremely strong z vs z build on maps that allow easy wall-offs. + Show Spoiler +
You could go Infestors but your attack window takes even longer. Um, say you throw down your IP at 10:30s. You won't have useable Infestors morphed until 3 minutes later, and then it will take you another 45-60s to cross the map. I like the idea of grabbing Hydralisk and attacking right when 2/2 hits. This should give you in the range of 1:00 - 1:20 seconds sooner attack than w/ Infestors. And if he's staying hard on the Muta's I'd immediately start making around 3-4 more Queens and when you push out bring your other 3 Queens too.

Basically form your own zerg Death Ball. Yea, Lings/Blings are pretty strong when you don't have big numbers, but once you hit 40+ Roach, 16+ Hydra, and 6-7 Queens .......with all those units being 2/2, I don't know how a Muta/Ling/Bling player can hold that. I suppose a smart player would scout it and immediately get spore/sunk/SH and out resource you, but that only has a certain window too. If you hit early enough you still win.


I'm not sure what b/o you're using but here is an excellent link: This is the #1 Ranked Korean GM Zerg........ Roach +1/+1, Z vs Z gasless opener. I did mention this build order is from Korean #1 GM Zerg right? So, ya, it's good .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIWR4ZPNOyQ&feature=c4-overview&list=UUT8bod-9IR8HkYAZFQvOJzg


Well this build is a bit of a gamble since it's having a really hard time against Snute's build,
14 pool
15 hatch
21 gas,
evo @ 128 gas
Lair @ 148 gas
+1 melee as soon as the evo finishes
RW when Lair is at 20/80
Roach speed as soon as the Lair finishes, and mass roaches

It destroys the gasless build because everything comes earlier.

If the player playing gasless holds, he has to wait for the 2/2 roach/hydra timing.
Deleted User 261926
Profile Joined April 2012
960 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-28 18:49:07
August 28 2013 18:39 GMT
#2129
On August 29 2013 02:43 Insoleet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2013 19:01 11B wrote:
i started playing gasless 4 queen into +1 +1 speedroaches with around 8 min 3rd and have pretty good success vs muta into roach hydra or roaches or +1 +1 lings. but how do you transition if he keeps adding mutas while expanding like a mad man.


This is an extremely strong z vs z build on maps that allow easy wall-offs. + Show Spoiler +
You could go Infestors but your attack window takes even longer. Um, say you throw down your IP at 10:30s. You won't have useable Infestors morphed until 3 minutes later, and then it will take you another 45-60s to cross the map. I like the idea of grabbing Hydralisk and attacking right when 2/2 hits. This should give you in the range of 1:00 - 1:20 seconds sooner attack than w/ Infestors. And if he's staying hard on the Muta's I'd immediately start making around 3-4 more Queens and when you push out bring your other 3 Queens too.

Basically form your own zerg Death Ball. Yea, Lings/Blings are pretty strong when you don't have big numbers, but once you hit 40+ Roach, 16+ Hydra, and 6-7 Queens .......with all those units being 2/2, I don't know how a Muta/Ling/Bling player can hold that. I suppose a smart player would scout it and immediately get spore/sunk/SH and out resource you, but that only has a certain window too. If you hit early enough you still win.


I'm not sure what b/o you're using but here is an excellent link: This is the #1 Ranked Korean GM Zerg........ Roach +1/+1, Z vs Z gasless opener. I did mention this build order is from Korean #1 GM Zerg right? So, ya, it's good .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIWR4ZPNOyQ&feature=c4-overview&list=UUT8bod-9IR8HkYAZFQvOJzg


Well this build is a bit of a gamble since it's having a really hard time against Snute's build,
14 pool
15 hatch
21 gas,
evo @ 128 gas
Lair @ 148 gas
+1 melee as soon as the evo finishes
RW when Lair is at 20/80
Roach speed as soon as the Lair finishes, and mass roaches

It destroys the gasless build because everything comes earlier.

If the player playing gasless holds, he has to wait for the 2/2 roach/hydra timing.


wait, why +1 melee? (probably an error?)

oh and what about the other gases?
SoleSteeler
Profile Joined April 2003
Canada5472 Posts
August 29 2013 02:17 GMT
#2130
What's the proper response to mass void rays? I made mass hydra with lings to take care of the stalkers (0-0 stalkers...) I still ended up losing. The last fight was something like 40 hydras vs. 20 voids and I still got CLEANED up... Do you need to make corruptors? This was vs. 4 stargate void rays with upgrades... Hydras should beat it though, shouldn't it? Maybe I just needed more... I think he was an upgrade ahead too... Still.... embarrassing loss.


SoulSC2
Profile Joined March 2013
New Zealand12 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-29 03:11:14
August 29 2013 03:10 GMT
#2131
On August 29 2013 11:17 SoleSteeler wrote:
What's the proper response to mass void rays? I made mass hydra with lings to take care of the stalkers (0-0 stalkers...) I still ended up losing. The last fight was something like 40 hydras vs. 20 voids and I still got CLEANED up... Do you need to make corruptors? This was vs. 4 stargate void rays with upgrades... Hydras should beat it though, shouldn't it? Maybe I just needed more... I think he was an upgrade ahead too... Still.... embarrassing loss.




You'll need fungal growth against mass voids. Get as many fungals off as you can before surrounding with hydras. Voids bunch up very nicely, and no Protoss ever splits.
SoleSteeler
Profile Joined April 2003
Canada5472 Posts
August 29 2013 03:12 GMT
#2132
Ahhhh that makes sense... Didn't think of fungal. Thanks.
11B
Profile Joined March 2010
United States188 Posts
August 29 2013 05:03 GMT
#2133
What's the proper response to mass void rays? I made mass hydra with lings to take care of the stalkers (0-0 stalkers...) I still ended up losing. The last fight was something like 40 hydras vs. 20 voids and I still got CLEANED up..


I like to play a bit funky versus this, so I like to use Queen/Hydra/SH/Viper, and maybe throw in some Corruptors (suck vs VR but they soak up some damage while the Queens/Hydra own things up. Plus upgrades work well with this combination of units too. I like the SH because a good Protoss should definitely have Templars/Storm later in the game. And when I say Queen, I mean 10+. Hell, if I had the Hatches and time I'd eventually get 30, 35, ore even more. I've got F as my A.I. Ability (secondary hot key) and D is my transfuse so it's very simple to just keep spamming dfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdf and transfuse for days.

To be perfectly Honest, Mass Queens/ Viper handily beats VR/Templar/Colossus but it's just not realistic to have 50 Queens, lol.
LoL....Pogue
morgoth813
Profile Joined August 2013
43 Posts
August 29 2013 07:35 GMT
#2134
On August 27 2013 22:00 morgoth813 wrote:
I tried but I couldn't find a guide on splitting lings in full ling vs ling/bane fights.

I believe all lings could be a much better choice even though more micro intensive, because that would leave bane nest and bane gas for earlier lair/tech, or far more minerals in the early game.

This is my theory, and given a micro where I lose two lings per bane, it makes a lot of sense - so how do I train that micro outside of ladder ZvZ ?

Thanks for the 105 pages, too


Bump (if I may, I do remember seeing one or two in the thread) - thanks for your attention
morgoth813
Profile Joined August 2013
43 Posts
August 29 2013 07:43 GMT
#2135
On August 29 2013 14:03 11B wrote:
Show nested quote +
What's the proper response to mass void rays? I made mass hydra with lings to take care of the stalkers (0-0 stalkers...) I still ended up losing. The last fight was something like 40 hydras vs. 20 voids and I still got CLEANED up..


I like to play a bit funky versus this, so I like to use Queen/Hydra/SH/Viper, and maybe throw in some Corruptors (suck vs VR but they soak up some damage while the Queens/Hydra own things up. Plus upgrades work well with this combination of units too. I like the SH because a good Protoss should definitely have Templars/Storm later in the game. And when I say Queen, I mean 10+. Hell, if I had the Hatches and time I'd eventually get 30, 35, ore even more. I've got F as my A.I. Ability (secondary hot key) and D is my transfuse so it's very simple to just keep spamming dfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdf and transfuse for days.

To be perfectly Honest, Mass Queens/ Viper handily beats VR/Templar/Colossus but it's just not realistic to have 50 Queens, lol.


Actually there are so many cases I find Queens useful that I really feel like making Queens all game long.

If the god of creep was with me I'd even like to do lair pushes w/ heavy Queen support (one could imagine an overlord highway instantly transformed in a tumor highway, and stuff like that).

My question though, are there any drawbacks to making a lot of Queens ?
And, are there any drawbacks to leaving all your spawned larvae at their respective hatcheries, regrouping only when you or the enemy moves out ?
11B
Profile Joined March 2010
United States188 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-29 08:18:34
August 29 2013 08:16 GMT
#2136
My question though, are there any drawbacks to making a lot of Queens ?


They are slow as hell off creep and they are rather large and clunky units which means they don't do well in tight spaces. Additionally, resources invested into Queens are resources lost that could have went into 2 Roaches (or any unit), or getting a quicker macro Hatch, etc.

It's one thing to go into HoTs Unit tester and grab 120 supply of VR/Colossus vs 120 supply Queens/Viper and literally laugh your a$$ off as you crush his army.....but it's quite more difficult to actually mass and use them in during real games. It seems like there's always something "right now" which is more important than trying to be "cheeky" with some mass Queens later.

But vs VRays, or Skytoss in general then IMO they become quite strong.........and it lets you save up larvae resources for other good units. And I'm never ashamed to start massing Queens early in ZvsZ once I see Muta tech. 6 fully charged Queens owns 16 Muta. Most times you lose between 0-1 Queen. Pretty good trade. And 10 Queen fully charged likewise is stronger than 24 Muta.

But then..........games play out much different in real time then they do on paper and which unit counters what. So IMO, Queens are underused but when you do use them in numbers greater than normal you still need to use good discretion and prioritize.

And in regards so saving larvae. I do it quite a lot vs Protoss. I like to see what kind of units he is building so I can switch tech and then repeat and rinse as needed.
LoL....Pogue
Tribuno
Profile Joined August 2011
Italy261 Posts
August 29 2013 20:05 GMT
#2137
can someone link me a vod or something about snute ZvZ? the version with only 1 evo chamber..
11B
Profile Joined March 2010
United States188 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-29 21:58:44
August 29 2013 21:55 GMT
#2138
- 15 Pool > 15 Hatch (or whatever variation you want, even Hatch pool if your greedy)
- 15 Ovie
- 15 Queen
- 1-2 sets of Lings
- 21 supply or roughly 3:45 1st gas
- add ovies when needed (your preference when)
- 2 more Queens > 1st Queen injects, walk to natural and then lay tumor (helps quicker wall-offs when necessary)
- @ 100g > evo chamber > +1 missle
- @ 100g > Lair
- when Lair is 1/3 finished get a RW
- at 2 base mineral saturation start 2nd/3rd gases
- roach speed when Lair is finished

- your +1 finishes and you move out with slow roaches but by the time you reach their base speed is finished

Here's a link to site I pulled this from: http://www.team-dignitas.org/articles/blogs/Starcraft-II/3757/The-Snute-Build-Gasless-Zerg-Versus-Zerg/
LoL....Pogue
b0ub0u
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada445 Posts
August 29 2013 22:47 GMT
#2139
Het guys,

Former diamond here... now struggling even in plat lol...

Ok here is the situation. My ZvZ is beyong attrocious. I always try either lings/mutas or rush to ultras. I NEVER do roachs/hydras because its like the lack of mobility is killing me.

Can someone explain to me how to use the roaches... because it feels when I tried that army each time I engage he just has more stuff... Can I deny his third with that army or do you also makes lings to harass?

I know it looks like a stupid question. But its like I hit a wall because of my refusal to make those units in ZvZ. I need convincing.
In the swarm we trust
goofyballer
Profile Joined January 2013
United States136 Posts
August 30 2013 04:45 GMT
#2140
So, where am I supposed to put overlords on Polar Night? I ragequit out of this game when this happened at the natural:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


It looks just like the platforms on Daybreak!

Is general, what's the best way to figure out what places you can/can't put overlords without them being spotted? I can't imagine it would be very fun for someone else to go into a custom game with me and send a marine around the map at the places I tell them to go.
Prev 1 105 106 107 108 109 269 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1040
WardiTV414
LiquipediaDiscussion
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 14027
StarCastTV_EN418
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko419
ProTech126
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 18455
Bisu 5108
Jaedong 4496
EffOrt 1342
BeSt 924
ZerO 615
Horang2 449
Pusan 331
actioN 313
Zeus 244
[ Show more ]
Larva 195
Hyun 139
Mind 136
Barracks 116
ggaemo 79
Killer 56
Sharp 45
ToSsGirL 40
scan(afreeca) 38
Shinee 37
Sea.KH 34
Bale 31
NotJumperer 29
Snow 26
Hm[arnc] 19
Sacsri 18
Terrorterran 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Noble 9
zelot 9
Dota 2
Dendi968
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1457
byalli683
markeloff73
Other Games
crisheroes263
Pyrionflax186
DeMusliM168
dupreeh115
B2W.Neo76
Mew2King63
QueenE28
Livibee9
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 222
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream56
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV629
League of Legends
• Jankos1330
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
12h 13m
Patches Events
1d 4h
The PondCast
1d 22h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.