• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:38
CEST 02:38
KST 09:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)22Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9791 users

[G] Zerg vs Zerg ling/infestor into ultralisks - Page 8

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 17 Next All
chlindell
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden68 Posts
July 07 2012 00:17 GMT
#141
On July 07 2012 03:32 blade55555 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2012 17:14 chlindell wrote:
On July 04 2012 16:17 blade55555 wrote:
Hey just thought I would let you know I did read your post and will reply to it just not today. I will tomorrow just to tired right now but again just letting you know I will look at it.

Thanks, no rush!


Ok here are your mistakes and why you lost:

Defensive banelings, you don't need to make 4 that is more then you need. 2 is fine, but don't make 4 unless you know he is doing some sort of ling pressure.

Your timings were a bit off, both evo's should be placed at 6:30-6:45 (there was no pressure this game so these shouldn't have been so late). You also have almost 1k minerals which is way to much. You should never be that high. You should always be making drones or make a round of lings and get a third, but yeah should never get so many minerals so early in the game.

Just to point out again you still have a ton of minerals, if you aren't making drones you should be making lings/spines. Should be trying to keep that money as low as possible, a macro hatch also.

Need to start 2-2 as soon as lair finishes you waited quiet awhile.

You don't make enough lings. You were going hive at 12 minutes but with only 8 lings and 68 drones, it's nice to have all those drones but you could have also had a lot more lings. Lings are very important for counter attacking as if he had pushed with a roach push at 9 minutes you might have died as 3 spines and 8 lings, while waiting for reinforcments might have killed you or worse. You should always be throwing in lings as lings aren't like roaches where you can make them last minute and be fine. Since lings are so weak (especially compared to roaches) you need masses of them and want to always be making them.

Before your first should you should have waited for the 5 other ultralisks. You had them in production, should have chilled and waited for them and done a 200/200 push yourself.

When you see the other zerg throwing down a ton of IT's, run away and wait for them to die. Unless you have such a superior army just wait as you want to engage just the roaches, mass IT support will kill your army so just retreat and wait until they die off before engaging again (then his infestors will have little energy and you will be able to kill him).

Banelings were a waste of gas, no need to make them unless they are going roach/hydra. Then you can start going ling/bane/ultra/infestor.

At 20 minutes, you had his army. You would have crushed him had you been paying attention. 2-3 fungels would have gotten all his roaches and you had a lot of roach/ling support. The fact that you lost a lot of infestors and 1/4'th your army really hurt you.

Then again you also pushed a little premature, while you would have won that battle anyway had you been paying attention you would have beat that, but still should have waited for all your ultra/lings to be out before attacking.

I don't agree with your transition into bl's either, that was kind of a waste of money and gave him a huge timing. When he's only on roaches you should just keep going ultra/ling/infestor.

Also try doing ling counter attacks to kill drones, possibly snipe an expansion. Always good to do especially when you have a ton of lings .

In general your army control is pretty bad. You don't use enough fungals and you have a ton of infestors, had you been using fungals you would have been killing his army's a lot easier and probably won this game. In general I would work on army control a lot and using fungals. Lots of battles of not using fungals just hurts to much as why have 11 infestors if you aren't going to fungal a lot (or throw IT's down at least) xD.


Thanks! That's a lot of input, much appreciated.

Yeah my macro was slipping a lot there early on, it happens sometimes when they keep poking at me but usually not this bad. I'll try to preemptively make more lings and add another control group for runbys.

Aww, I did have 5 ultras still in production there, can't believe I missed that! That's 30 supply of prime meat and it would probably have won me the fight. Guess I'm not used to the ultra build time yet, not really been using them in any matchup before. I'll try to be more patient before attacking..and less patient before retreating if he blows a lot of infestor energy! Wasn't sure if it was ok to trade a ton of lings for infestor energy so was reluctant to back out and curious about how it would turn out.

I agree that my army control was bad, I was too busy staring at the fights expecting to walk all over his roaches and then trying to figure out what was happening with everything turning green. That and me being slow as molasses. Hopefully it will improve as I get more used to this style.

Do you have any rough guidelines for if/when/how to transition into broods? It's not really mentioned in the guide unless I missed it but you did refer to going ultras into broods as super strong.
Xana
Profile Joined March 2011
Denmark128 Posts
July 07 2012 01:30 GMT
#142
Do you have any rough guidelines for if/when/how to transition into broods? It's not really mentioned in the guide unless I missed it but you did refer to going ultras into broods as super strong.


Depends entirely on the map. On a map like Antiga Shipyard Broodlords are super strong, since you can more or less wall with spinecrawlers at the chokes, while your Broods shut down any movement in the middle. However, there's plenty of maps where going Broodlords instead of Ultralisks should never happen. It also depends heavily on your opponents build, but I find Broodlords shouldn't be used heavily in this matchup. They're just not worth the immobility versus such a fast opponent.
Condemned ridge is a prime example of a map where Broodlords are terrible. Broodlords are too slow to attack a base in any of the corners. The second you move to attack, the enemy Zerg is going to run right into your main bases with Ling/Ultra. Then its just a matter of mopping up the broodlords with a round of corrupters afterwards for an easy gg.
He who walks arrives.
Belial88
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5217 Posts
July 07 2012 01:53 GMT
#143
Do you have any rough guidelines for if/when/how to transition into broods? It's not really mentioned in the guide unless I missed it but you did refer to going ultras into broods as super strong.


When you've secured a lead. It depends a lot on what the opponent does, but in my games generally I get broodlords when I've completely denied the fourth of my opponent a long time with ultras, and EVENTUALLY the opponent gets his fourth (instead of straight up dying to mass ultra/ling/infestor) with mass spines and infestors, with an infestor count too high to deal with using straight ultra, and sometimes if the opponent gets his own ultras, and I'm sort of leading the ultra battles, but then he masses spine/ultra/infestor behind mass spines on 4 bases, you will need a couple broodlords to siege the mass spines, and give you a little edge when both of you are around equal ultra counts and you are on 5+ bases.

Basically, when the opponent has finally secured 4 bases, you have a lead, map control, and he's starting to get a lot of infestors or ultras and ultras alone on your side just won't break through. It should be obvious - you are dominating, he is struggling to get his fourth up, you already have a pretty much pure ultra/infestor army.

It's not like you are going broodlords instead of ultras. It's just he has mass spines, won't leave the game, secured his fourth, and it's just common sense that you will need a couple broods to break through.
How to build a $500 i7-3770K Ultimate Computer:http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=392709 ******** 100% Safe Razorless Delid Method! http://www.overclock.net/t/1376206/how-to-delid-your-ivy-bridge-cpu-with-out-a-razor-blade/0_100
Coolness53
Profile Joined April 2010
United States668 Posts
July 07 2012 02:56 GMT
#144
Thank you for the strat..I read over it and I am going to have to give it a try.
Fruitdealer, DongRaeGu, and Soulkey
chlindell
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden68 Posts
July 07 2012 12:06 GMT
#145
Ok thanks guys, seems I had misunderstood the broods a bit!

In my late game army, is the goal to have like 10 infestors and then just make as many ultras as I can afford or should I always keep a decent ling count in my main army for the DPS? (before broods) Ultras tend to get stuck on each other but on the other hand you can't fungal them and they are super tough. Guess it varies based on his composition but not sure how as it rarely gets late enough for me to experiment with it. If I even get a ZvZ in the first place, just getting terrans atm.

Here are my n00b guesses, feel free to correct me where I'm wrong. Trying to understand this..

vs roach/infestor -> 10 infestors, mass ultras
vs roach/hydra/infestor -> 10 infestors, mass ultras, some banelings against the hydras
vs ling/ultra/infestor -> 10 infestors, mass ultras, some banelings against the lings
vs lots of mutas -> add more infestors, possibly a few hydras for cleaning up? not sure if anyone makes mutas in the late game though
vs mass infestor with whatever -> add some broods and make sure to spread
vs anything with broods -> same as usual but add corruptors

..and if I'm low on gas I top off with lings. How's that?
SacredLambo
Profile Joined October 2010
United States97 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-07 19:14:56
July 07 2012 19:01 GMT
#146
On July 07 2012 21:06 chlindell wrote:
Ok thanks guys, seems I had misunderstood the broods a bit!

In my late game army, is the goal to have like 10 infestors and then just make as many ultras as I can afford or should I always keep a decent ling count in my main army for the DPS? (before broods) Ultras tend to get stuck on each other but on the other hand you can't fungal them and they are super tough. Guess it varies based on his composition but not sure how as it rarely gets late enough for me to experiment with it. If I even get a ZvZ in the first place, just getting terrans atm.

Here are my n00b guesses, feel free to correct me where I'm wrong. Trying to understand this..

vs roach/infestor -> 10 infestors, mass ultras
vs roach/hydra/infestor -> 10 infestors, mass ultras, some banelings against the hydras
vs ling/ultra/infestor -> 10 infestors, mass ultras, some banelings against the lings
vs lots of mutas -> add more infestors, possibly a few hydras for cleaning up? not sure if anyone makes mutas in the late game though
vs mass infestor with whatever -> add some broods and make sure to spread
vs anything with broods -> same as usual but add corruptors

..and if I'm low on gas I top off with lings. How's that?


I'm his student(such a good coach) and I recall when he was going over it with me during a live game, ultimately I wanted to get like all ultras with a good infestor count(8-10) whenever I could have afforded it, but blade was telling me to still make lings as a supplement since with adrenal glands they do their share in fights or sniping bases. I always noticed quite a few still live after a major fight. This all works for me since that day, but he can always come in and confirm it a loooooot better than I can with credibility.

TL;DR(From at least what I gathered my lesson and it works for me) make ultras when you can and abuse the quick 5/3 to be aggressive, sprinkle in cracklings and take bases.
oOOoOphidian
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1402 Posts
July 08 2012 00:22 GMT
#147
Here's an example of Leenock using this style. He has a lead and just dies to roaches as his infestors are popping... http://www.gomtv.net/2012gstls2/vod/67588/?set=5&lang=
Creator of sc2unmasked.com
Belial88
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5217 Posts
July 08 2012 00:31 GMT
#148
He wasn't doing it at all...

He died because he went infestors, not because of doing 'this build', and he was actually going roach/infestor.

If he had went ling/infestor, his infestors would have popped out in time, and he could have massed spines and potentially held what was just a very minor pressure.

You rarely ever see pros go infestors before hydras in ZvZ (except against muta/infestor 2 base play), but Leenock was probably trying to capitalize on the large map size and be greedier.
How to build a $500 i7-3770K Ultimate Computer:http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=392709 ******** 100% Safe Razorless Delid Method! http://www.overclock.net/t/1376206/how-to-delid-your-ivy-bridge-cpu-with-out-a-razor-blade/0_100
Toastie.NL
Profile Joined July 2012
Netherlands232 Posts
July 08 2012 17:57 GMT
#149
Thank God for Blade. This is a ton of fun and I want to try it out asap!
EU Random Player - Contact me for anything :-)!
fleafly
Profile Joined May 2011
United States7 Posts
July 11 2012 00:56 GMT
#150
First off, I love this build.
Second, I defend roach/speed banes all ins by investing some stockpiled gas into burrow.

Burrowed banelings are honestly stupidly good. They arent used much in ZvZ, but a group of 7ish banes and clumps of 2 or 3 make dealing with all ins surprisingly easy. Only do this if you scout the All in though, because it does put you behind in gas for the ultras and upgrades.


Just my perspective. And again, thanks for the build and timings.
The first rule of fight club is you do not talk about fight club
Nomzter
Profile Joined March 2012
Sweden2802 Posts
July 11 2012 06:55 GMT
#151
Thanks a lot for this guide, this build made zvz way more fun!
SmuZ
Profile Joined March 2012
Romania45 Posts
July 11 2012 07:03 GMT
#152
I don't think this can work ... why upgrades first , if the other player goes for muta your dead. Drone scouting at 9 is bullshup , go hatchfirst everygame. Even with lot of runby/harassment you CANNOT get soo far to beat a roach/infestor army. I wonder if this is an ultra rush(ish) build , on passive games could work but otherwise not really. Learning roach infestor is not hard. Do it guys ! :D

User was warned for this post
Macpo
Profile Joined September 2010
453 Posts
July 11 2012 07:17 GMT
#153
On July 11 2012 16:03 SmuZ wrote:
I don't think this can work ... why upgrades first , if the other player goes for muta your dead. Drone scouting at 9 is bullshup , go hatchfirst everygame. Even with lot of runby/harassment you CANNOT get soo far to beat a roach/infestor army. I wonder if this is an ultra rush(ish) build , on passive games could work but otherwise not really. Learning roach infestor is not hard. Do it guys ! :D


Please be a bit more cautious with your assumptions.
This strat is played at the highest level, with success (Stephano); so I guess you should be the one learning how to play it, not the other way round.
"Courage consists, however, in agreeing to flee rather than live tranquilly and hypocritically in false refuges." G. Deleuze
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-11 07:22:45
July 11 2012 07:22 GMT
#154
On July 11 2012 16:03 SmuZ wrote:
I don't think this can work ... why upgrades first , if the other player goes for muta your dead. Drone scouting at 9 is bullshup , go hatchfirst everygame. Even with lot of runby/harassment you CANNOT get soo far to beat a roach/infestor army. I wonder if this is an ultra rush(ish) build , on passive games could work but otherwise not really. Learning roach infestor is not hard. Do it guys ! :D


Um what? How would mutas kill me if I get upgrades first? You do realize that I got this build from the best foreign zerg stephano right? I watched him play high GM players on EU and win vs mutalisk, roach/infestor, etc. Like he's beaten koreans pros with this strategy, he took a game off of symbol (think it was symbol) and beat violet 2-0 or something.

It's not hard to know how to do both styles ^_^. In short you should probably know what you are talking about before saying "just learn roach/infestor this style doesn't work!"

Also again guys I do read all comments here and I do appreciate the nice feedback and everything <3.
When I think of something else, something will go here
Belial88
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5217 Posts
July 11 2012 07:38 GMT
#155
that guy should be banned for such a stupid post. he didn't even watch the reps, watch the reps before you post your criticism.

I've been having trouble with this build when the game is like, he opens early pool, I'm way ahead. One game I lost he went tons and tons of mutas, like a ridiculous amount, but I think I messed up by not taking his 4 gas at like 30 supply seriously or making my gas quick enough to get enough infestors, and another I think I lost because i had my third established, so did he, and he attacked and I went for a counterattack when I could have kept the lings at home, cleaned his army up, then killed his third.

I think against roach play, you really need to mass a ton of spines in your natural, and when third is taken, lay them at third (like make 20 spines at nat). I've been having some loses because I would move out the spines pre-maturely, resulting in a loss when a counterattack, sac my third, and kill his third would have kept me ahead, or not making enough spines at the third. Counterattack if you are setting up your third, defend if your third is up.

I still dont really see a solid way to beat this. 1 guy did something where he massed spines with a roach play, and rushed hive quicker than me, so I think it's important to get super super fast hive, I think that was just a mistake on my part not getting hive quick enough...
How to build a $500 i7-3770K Ultimate Computer:http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=392709 ******** 100% Safe Razorless Delid Method! http://www.overclock.net/t/1376206/how-to-delid-your-ivy-bridge-cpu-with-out-a-razor-blade/0_100
oOOoOphidian
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1402 Posts
July 11 2012 07:59 GMT
#156
On July 11 2012 16:38 Belial88 wrote:
that guy should be banned for such a stupid post. he didn't even watch the reps, watch the reps before you post your criticism.

I've been having trouble with this build when the game is like, he opens early pool, I'm way ahead. One game I lost he went tons and tons of mutas, like a ridiculous amount, but I think I messed up by not taking his 4 gas at like 30 supply seriously or making my gas quick enough to get enough infestors, and another I think I lost because i had my third established, so did he, and he attacked and I went for a counterattack when I could have kept the lings at home, cleaned his army up, then killed his third.

I think against roach play, you really need to mass a ton of spines in your natural, and when third is taken, lay them at third (like make 20 spines at nat). I've been having some loses because I would move out the spines pre-maturely, resulting in a loss when a counterattack, sac my third, and kill his third would have kept me ahead, or not making enough spines at the third. Counterattack if you are setting up your third, defend if your third is up.

I still dont really see a solid way to beat this. 1 guy did something where he massed spines with a roach play, and rushed hive quicker than me, so I think it's important to get super super fast hive, I think that was just a mistake on my part not getting hive quick enough...

When I do this I always get hive around 11 minutes in a passive game. I guess you can delay it a little bit if you really need a lot of infestors ASAP, but otherwise you can do this most of the time.
Creator of sc2unmasked.com
Morphs
Profile Joined July 2010
Netherlands645 Posts
July 11 2012 08:39 GMT
#157
Yesterday while practising with another zerg he did this build on Condemned Ridge. It's a very powerful build but you have to hold out till the ultras have popped.

I advice this build only on large maps such as Condemned cross position, with mass lings (they don't cost gas) you can pressure and keep mapcontrol while you tech up to the ultras.
Belial88
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5217 Posts
July 11 2012 10:46 GMT
#158
^ Why would you say that? It's great on any map, you just herp derp mass spines. You lost a game? it's because you didnt make enough spines or got hive too late.
How to build a $500 i7-3770K Ultimate Computer:http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=392709 ******** 100% Safe Razorless Delid Method! http://www.overclock.net/t/1376206/how-to-delid-your-ivy-bridge-cpu-with-out-a-razor-blade/0_100
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
July 11 2012 11:45 GMT
#159
On July 11 2012 19:46 Belial88 wrote:
^ Why would you say that? It's great on any map, you just herp derp mass spines. You lost a game? it's because you didnt make enough spines or got hive too late.


Most of the games I lose with this style are because my expansion timing is off compared to any other build.
I think it's a bit too general to say: "This build is so good there's only 2 reasons you could have possibly lost"
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Belial88
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5217 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-11 12:27:31
July 11 2012 12:26 GMT
#160
It's my opinion right now, after playing standard third before lair in zvz for like a year now, and suddenly losing every time in zvz against ling/infestor. So i stopped playing good macro oriented, and started doing this, because it's stupidly strong. Unlike 2 base lair in every other scenario, you dont have to do damage, because fast ultras are just ridiculous.

You don't need to rush your third with this style. this is what I've found to work:

If your opponent takes, a third, take your own third. If your opponent makes roaches, don't expect to hold it - mass spines in your natural, like 10+, because you are going to re-root them to your third when it's done (this is a lot easier if you spread creep well or spread your overlords so you can instantly creep everything when lair is done). If your opponent attacks, your mass lings go counter-attack and kill his third, since someone making roaches will need his third much more than you will.

Once your third is up, you probably shouldn't ling counterattack much unless you really see a good opportunity to, because you really need your lings to defend your established third. If the opponent doesnt go for hive or a fourth, you should probably add a lot more spines. You should probably start hive right around when your third finishes or you know it's going to finish.

Most games I lose with this style is just not making enough spines, or moving out my spines too early. It's a 2 base style for a reason, and you really need lots of spines. It's not so bad if the opponent goes third before lair, but if the opponent goes 2 base roach, you really need to make a shitton of spines because he'll have a ton of roaches. Which, although is a really bad build you should never see at higher level play, you will probably encounter a lot when the games get really weird because you snipe his third over and over, he snipes your third over and over.

I also used to think 'just mass lings after 50 supply ezpz go sac and focus hatches' but as players seem to be more defensive, I think that it's not a good idea, because you really need those lings at home, or they could have been more spines = faster third, hive.
How to build a $500 i7-3770K Ultimate Computer:http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=392709 ******** 100% Safe Razorless Delid Method! http://www.overclock.net/t/1376206/how-to-delid-your-ivy-bridge-cpu-with-out-a-razor-blade/0_100
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12802
Rain 2052
Artosis 806
White-Ra 206
ToSsGirL 47
Dota 2
monkeys_forever621
NeuroSwarm131
League of Legends
Doublelift4232
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1530
ArmadaUGS584
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor866
WinterStarcraft296
Other Games
summit1g9058
shahzam675
Day[9].tv650
JimRising 524
C9.Mang0302
ViBE147
Maynarde146
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick813
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream146
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 119
• davetesta38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1091
• Day9tv650
• Shiphtur278
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
9h 22m
OSC
12h 22m
Stellar Fest
12h 22m
OSC
23h 22m
Stellar Fest
1d 12h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.