• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:11
CEST 00:11
KST 07:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)16Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8610 users

[G] Hyper-Aggressive TvZ: Improving Mechanics - Page 4

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
kullingitup
Profile Joined September 2010
United States5 Posts
December 16 2011 00:17 GMT
#61
this push looks pretty deadly against protoss, idk if anything could stop that 8 min push on zel nagga.
insanely funny quote loading....
kinsky
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany368 Posts
December 19 2011 14:05 GMT
#62
great guide! thank you very much for posting this!
BigPaulieH
Profile Joined July 2011
8 Posts
December 19 2011 22:26 GMT
#63
I'd love to see a few more replays of this, if I get past the 15 min mark I always end up losing and I want to see how people manage to gain the advantage against mass Zerg armies with this build. If anyone of a decent standard has any replays of games using this build, I'd love you to post them up here. Great build, has worked wonders for my absolutely awful TvZ
Kabras
Profile Joined June 2011
Romania3508 Posts
December 20 2011 14:51 GMT
#64
Excellent post sir. Just the tweaks I needed for my 1-1-1 timing attack vs zerg. I have been doing a very similar push vs z with about 12 rines, 2-3 tanks (no siege mode) and 2 banshees at about 7:30 mins into the game. A lot of the times I would win the game right there, but when I didn't I found it really hard to transition out of it and not die to the zerg counter attack. Also, your scouting tips are extremely useful, thanks a lot!
"So playing SF in pubs, everyone remember that a very important point is that when using a carry hero like this you must be very selfish. Because working with team mates is a very dangerous thing" - 2009
TangSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada1866 Posts
December 28 2011 15:04 GMT
#65
On December 20 2011 23:51 Kabras wrote:
Excellent post sir. Just the tweaks I needed for my 1-1-1 timing attack vs zerg. I have been doing a very similar push vs z with about 12 rines, 2-3 tanks (no siege mode) and 2 banshees at about 7:30 mins into the game. A lot of the times I would win the game right there, but when I didn't I found it really hard to transition out of it and not die to the zerg counter attack. Also, your scouting tips are extremely useful, thanks a lot!

I find the siege mode to be absolutely crucial, otherwise mass zergling is so cost effective against your marine/tank. Scouting, like you mention, is also extremely important because in some circumstances (Like against a player who does a roach/ling or roach/ling baneling 2base push), it's actually correct to use your tanks to turtle and just build your expansion in your main to stay ahead.
Coaching www.allin-academy.com | Team www.All-Inspiration.com
TangSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada1866 Posts
January 03 2012 01:50 GMT
#66
I found two uploaded videos of a gold level terran trying out this style:


Coaching www.allin-academy.com | Team www.All-Inspiration.com
Darkkak
Profile Joined July 2011
France71 Posts
March 07 2012 20:20 GMT
#67
Hi, TangSC,

I want to translate your post in french for my blog. Are you agree with that ? I'll link it to this thread of course.
http://www.sc2warriors.fr / http://www.youtube.com/user/sc2warriors
TangSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada1866 Posts
March 09 2012 21:53 GMT
#68
On March 08 2012 05:20 Darkkak wrote:
Hi, TangSC,

I want to translate your post in french for my blog. Are you agree with that ? I'll link it to this thread of course.

Looking forward to reading it I know a little French myself
Coaching www.allin-academy.com | Team www.All-Inspiration.com
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE143
Nina 118
Nathanias 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16466
White-Ra 355
Artosis 145
ToSsGirL 24
Dota 2
monkeys_forever333
NeuroSwarm100
League of Legends
Doublelift3308
Counter-Strike
fl0m1296
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox358
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1906
Liquid`Hasu1368
Trikslyr54
Other Games
summit1g6200
Grubby3631
ArmadaUGS1729
shahzam526
C9.Mang0242
JimRising 197
ZombieGrub62
Mew2King58
Railgan20
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV203
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream95
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 27
• davetesta23
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 49
• Azhi_Dahaki21
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1110
• Scarra1014
• Shiphtur272
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h 49m
OSC
14h 49m
Stellar Fest
14h 49m
OSC
1d 1h
Stellar Fest
1d 14h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.