• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:29
CEST 09:29
KST 16:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10001 users

Practice Partner Thread Season 5 - Page 59

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 67 Next
CelestialX
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada32 Posts
January 01 2012 21:43 GMT
#1161
Server: AM
TL ID: CelestialX
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: abSxSinSu.440
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2506049/1/abSxSinSu/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/2506049/abSxSinSu
League: Diamond
Race: Terran
Other: Terran player from Canada, Toronto. Need tvt and tvz practice.
Tx3Fate
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States15 Posts
January 01 2012 22:53 GMT
#1162
Server: AM
TL ID: Tx3Fate
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Fate.882
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/298617/1/Fate/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/298617/Fate
League: (High) Masters
Other: American Zerg player looking to make it to the next level. Going to try to do everything in my power to reach Grandmasters, and looking for practice partners with similar goals. Worst matchup is ZvT at the moment, but willing to do extended practice sessions with any race.
"As these guys always tell me, you can take the boy out of Jersey but you can’t take Jersey out of the boy" -Peter Vermes
mRSCV
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada16 Posts
January 02 2012 02:10 GMT
#1163
Server: AM
TL ID: mRSCV
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: MasterSCV.609
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/269602/1/MasterSCV/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/269602/MasterSCV
League: Diamond/Low
Other: I'll practice with anyone top 10 Platinum +++++
Focus
Xizzo
Profile Joined May 2011
United States7 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-05 01:47:43
January 02 2012 03:07 GMT
#1164
Server: AM
TL ID: Xizzo
B.Net ID: Xizzo.435
Profile URL:http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/398413/1/Xizzo/
League: Diamond
Race: Zerg
Other: looking for anyone plat or higher. PM or catch me in game if you want to grind some games. any match up. week nights EST
Basher_
Profile Joined January 2011
82 Posts
January 02 2012 04:18 GMT
#1165
Server: AM
TL ID: Basher
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Basher.314
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/446519/1/Basher/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/446519/Basher
League: Platinum
Other: Macro Terran. Any MU.
BuGOuT
Profile Joined February 2011
United States22 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-02 12:24:59
January 02 2012 12:18 GMT
#1166
Server: AM
TL ID: BuGOuT
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: BuGOuT.242
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/764628/1/BuGOuT/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/764628/BuGOuT
League: Master
Other: I consider myself a pretty competent Protoss, I have the occasional win vs. GMs, but still make plenty of mistakes most of the time. I'm online a lot, just trying to get better. Be glad to help any masters/higher-diamond zergs and terrans with practice and platinum+ protosses with advice. I do play an unconventional style in most matchups, but I'm trying to improve with standard stuff, too. Just hit me up on bnet.
What's under there?
Cinema
Profile Joined January 2011
United States5 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-29 20:16:23
January 02 2012 12:37 GMT
#1167
Server: AM
TL ID: Cinema
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Cinema.613
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2025557/1/Cinema/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/2025557/Cinema
Interest: Casual
League: Diamond
Other: If you need help with something specific, I'm the guy to go to, as well as playing through a bunch of games. Just send me a PM on battlenet :p
juusoko
Profile Joined February 2011
Finland79 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-02 16:48:13
January 02 2012 16:45 GMT
#1168
Server: EU
TL ID: juusoko
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: naamakala.540
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/511635/1/naamakala/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/511635/naamakala
League: Platinum
Other: Finnish Z (been around plat/diamond) looking for practice partner, preferably Terran, which I've had troubles dealing with the most. Languages: English, Finnish. No mic atm, but will get if needed.
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-02 18:10:25
January 02 2012 18:10 GMT
#1169
Server: EU
TL ID: Zealously
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Factionized.308
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1056939/1/Factionized/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/1056939/Factionized
League: Gold
Other: Until only last week or so I've done nothing but screwing around when playing Starcraft II myself. I've watched several thousand pro-games, and I would consider my macro (though not micro) ~high plat - diamond level.
Currently playing Zerg, though Protoss is my strongest race.
AdministratorBreak the chains
RespectedPuddle
Profile Joined July 2011
80 Posts
January 02 2012 19:41 GMT
#1170
Server: AM
TL ID: RespectedPuddle
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Ivan.223
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2436745/1/Ivan/
Sc2RanksURL:
League: Diamond
Other: I'm actually looking for 2 or 3 other diamond players to form a solid, long term 3v3 or 4v4 team. So much fun when you actually work as a team in team games. Peace!
mothergoose729
Profile Joined December 2010
United States666 Posts
January 02 2012 20:46 GMT
#1171
Server: AM
TL ID: mothergoose729
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: mothergoose.851
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2331976/1/mothergoose/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/2331976/mothergoose
League: Platinum
Other: I practice a lot. I am involved heavily in my clan, Pacific Gaming. I am almost always ready to play customs.
pompey606
Profile Joined November 2010
United Kingdom98 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-03 17:38:20
January 02 2012 21:40 GMT
#1172
Server: EU
TL ID: Pompey606
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Pompey.260
League: Platinum TERRAN
Other: looking mainly for T v T and T v Z but any partner would be great. I am on my PC a lot, so if you message me on TL I can give you my steam id, email, vent info etc if you want to play some! Or try and get me in game but I am not ingame as much!
Is this the website for Counter Strike?
Gnorme
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada5 Posts
January 02 2012 22:23 GMT
#1173
Server: AM
TL ID: Gnorme
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Gnorme.254
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/639302/1/Gnorme/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/639302/Gnorme
League: Diamond
Other: I was Plat in season 4. Played a lot of games during the ladder lockout of season 4 (before realizing the ladder was locked out), then got placed in diamond after my placement match for season 5. I don't feel fully prepared for diamond, so I'm looking for Diamond - low masters practice partners of any race. I work from 3:30pm-11:30pm EST, and therefore can only play mornings and late nights. If you play during similar hours and want to grind out some practice games, hit me up please!
watdahieu
Profile Joined September 2010
1 Post
Last Edited: 2012-01-03 14:06:32
January 02 2012 22:28 GMT
#1174
Server: AM
TL ID: watdahieu
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: watdahieu.766
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/326631/1/watdahieu/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/326631/watdahieu
League: Platinum
Other: I play protoss...I need a practice partner around my league. gold-diamond.. I am free from 4pm CST - 4am CST. Any race. Trying to learn several builds and hit diamond and maybe master by the end of the month.
Trechew
Profile Joined January 2012
Italy1 Post
January 02 2012 23:09 GMT
#1175
Server: EU
TL ID: Trechew
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Trechew.886
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/707625/1/Trechew/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/707625/Trechew
League: Gold
Race: Terran
Other: Active Terran player, play almost everyday in the week but friday and saturday night. Any race is welcome. Languages spoke: English, Italian, Spanish.
morg
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany28 Posts
January 02 2012 23:45 GMT
#1176

Server: EU
TL ID: morg
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Morg.266
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2105705/1/Morg/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/2105705/Morg
League: Diamond
Other: Looking for Practice partner (should be around Diamond - Master) for all terran matchups.I can play most of the time in the evening around 8pm.Sometimes in the morning too but not that often.
mki
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Poland882 Posts
January 03 2012 01:27 GMT
#1177
Server: EU
TL ID: mki
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: AcerMki.936
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2397944/1/AcerMki/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/2397944/AcerMki
League: Silver/Gold (however I haven't played for a month and am Silver level)
Race: Terran
Other: Active Terran player. I am looking for extremely low Gold players or Silver players. I am no doubt a Silver level player as I haven't played in a few weeks. Am looking to play mid-high silvers and really low gold players.
Head of New Business at Team Kinguin :: https://www.teamkinguin.com
nonevil
Profile Joined January 2012
China1 Post
January 03 2012 02:26 GMT
#1178
Server: KR/TW
TL ID: nonevil
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: DhcNoMercy.622
ProfileURL: http://tw.battle.net/sc2/zh/profile/34231/2/DhcNoMercy/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/tw/34231/DhcNoMercy
League: Diamond
Other: I'm a high Diamond Zerg looking for practice partners of any race. My worst match up is ZvZ so a Zerg practice partner would be great, but I'm Diamond so obviously all my match ups need work
AlvinNguyen
Profile Joined January 2012
Australia3 Posts
January 03 2012 02:55 GMT
#1179
Server: SEA
TL ID: AlvinNguyen
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: AlvinNguyen.364
ProfileURL: http://sea.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/356414/1/AlvinNguyen/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/sea/356414/AlvinNguyen
League: Platinum
MattuKalluk
Profile Joined December 2011
Canada5 Posts
January 03 2012 03:14 GMT
#1180
Server: AM
TL ID: MattuKalluk
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: MattuKalluk 130
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2947391/1/MattuKalluk/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/2947391/MattuKalluk
League: Low - High Diamond (depends what race i'm playing)
Other: Looking for someone to practice a lot, any race. I'll be playing terran.
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 67 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1473
BeSt 286
Soulkey 152
Soma 145
sorry 116
Mind 71
Bale 26
ZergMaN 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm186
League of Legends
JimRising 603
Counter-Strike
edward85
Other Games
summit1g9173
Coldzera 694
WinterStarcraft688
C9.Mang0264
Sick178
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick719
BasetradeTV189
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2237
Other Games
• Shiphtur522
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
2h 32m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
4h 32m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 32m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 32m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.