• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:58
CEST 06:58
KST 13:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6096 users

The Protoss Help Me Thread - Page 337

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 335 336 337 338 339 432 Next
Make sure you read the OP before asking a question. Asking a question already addressed in the OP will result in moderation action.
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27415 Posts
September 28 2012 02:12 GMT
#6721
Just wondering what the general is playing PvZ nowadays? I hate 2 base allins but I am struggling quite a bit with the trend towards earlier hivetech and better drop defense of the Zergs I tend to play nowadays. Ideally I'd play a more lategame-centric, but it seems to me that good 2 base timings and pre-brood collosi pushes are the way to go.

Any thoughts from you folks?
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
kcdc
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2311 Posts
September 28 2012 02:45 GMT
#6722
On September 28 2012 11:12 Wombat_NI wrote:
Just wondering what the general is playing PvZ nowadays? I hate 2 base allins but I am struggling quite a bit with the trend towards earlier hivetech and better drop defense of the Zergs I tend to play nowadays. Ideally I'd play a more lategame-centric, but it seems to me that good 2 base timings and pre-brood collosi pushes are the way to go.

Any thoughts from you folks?


I'm awful at PvZ, so I might be completely wrong about this, but it seems like if you want to play late-game PvZ on even footing, you should go for a tinely third and tech toward carrier/archon/storm with a 4th base and maybe some zealot drops thrown in along the way. Zergs are teching so fast these days that if you go for meaningful pressure before T4, you won't get your anti-broodlord tech out in time to stay alive. In my experience, the straight-to-carriers gameplan can work okay, but it's effectively a No Rush 25 for both sides. You'll want to gouge your eyes out after a couple games.
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27415 Posts
September 28 2012 02:51 GMT
#6723
On September 28 2012 11:45 kcdc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2012 11:12 Wombat_NI wrote:
Just wondering what the general is playing PvZ nowadays? I hate 2 base allins but I am struggling quite a bit with the trend towards earlier hivetech and better drop defense of the Zergs I tend to play nowadays. Ideally I'd play a more lategame-centric, but it seems to me that good 2 base timings and pre-brood collosi pushes are the way to go.

Any thoughts from you folks?


I'm awful at PvZ, so I might be completely wrong about this, but it seems like if you want to play late-game PvZ on even footing, you should go for a tinely third and tech toward carrier/archon/storm with a 4th base and maybe some zealot drops thrown in along the way. Zergs are teching so fast these days that if you go for meaningful pressure before T4, you won't get your anti-broodlord tech out in time to stay alive. In my experience, the straight-to-carriers gameplan can work okay, but it's effectively a No Rush 25 for both sides. You'll want to gouge your eyes out after a couple games.

Yeah, little things I've noticed about general trends, at least that I've picked up on. 1.5 broke the game for me so haven't played since then, and about a month before that I haven't played. Blowing off the cobwebs a bit and have noticed:

1. Zerg aren't doing as much of the so-called 'Stephano style' roach play, instead teching harder to hive with less aggressive midgame.
2. By virtue of this you can get your third quicker than you would before, on average.
3. Mutas seem to have disappeared, or at least they're a lot less prevalent than I recall

So just use those 3 factors (at least when grinding ladder) and attempt to plan accordingly would you advise?
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
kcdc
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2311 Posts
September 28 2012 03:07 GMT
#6724
Yeah, at least on NA ladder, Zergs don't really try to bust your third with roaches much anymore. If you let them see your third too early, they might make a dozen mutas on their way to hive. Mostly, they just turtle, make 12 infestors and 20 spines, and then they start cranking out BL's.

You can do a light pressure before taking your third, but once they have infestors, any pressure you attempt before BL's is gonna be pretty all-in. You can do a double-robo colossus timing, but if you don't do big damage, you'll die to the BL counter. You could cut the colossus tech and instead do an archon/storm/immortal timing teching SG behind it, but you can't afford to lose that army and fungal usually means you can't retreat.

For the most part, it seems like your options are do an all-in or play No Rush 25.
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13425 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-28 03:10:24
September 28 2012 03:08 GMT
#6725
On September 28 2012 11:51 Wombat_NI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2012 11:45 kcdc wrote:
On September 28 2012 11:12 Wombat_NI wrote:
Just wondering what the general is playing PvZ nowadays? I hate 2 base allins but I am struggling quite a bit with the trend towards earlier hivetech and better drop defense of the Zergs I tend to play nowadays. Ideally I'd play a more lategame-centric, but it seems to me that good 2 base timings and pre-brood collosi pushes are the way to go.

Any thoughts from you folks?


I'm awful at PvZ, so I might be completely wrong about this, but it seems like if you want to play late-game PvZ on even footing, you should go for a tinely third and tech toward carrier/archon/storm with a 4th base and maybe some zealot drops thrown in along the way. Zergs are teching so fast these days that if you go for meaningful pressure before T4, you won't get your anti-broodlord tech out in time to stay alive. In my experience, the straight-to-carriers gameplan can work okay, but it's effectively a No Rush 25 for both sides. You'll want to gouge your eyes out after a couple games.

Yeah, little things I've noticed about general trends, at least that I've picked up on. 1.5 broke the game for me so haven't played since then, and about a month before that I haven't played. Blowing off the cobwebs a bit and have noticed:

1. Zerg aren't doing as much of the so-called 'Stephano style' roach play, instead teching harder to hive with less aggressive midgame.
2. By virtue of this you can get your third quicker than you would before, on average.
3. Mutas seem to have disappeared, or at least they're a lot less prevalent than I recall

So just use those 3 factors (at least when grinding ladder) and attempt to plan accordingly would you advise?


Well, there are a set of timings off 3 base you can use if you don't want to sit around for an air ball.

There's the classic 3 collossus timing against infestors just before broods pop, though this isn't as good as it once was.

There is also a blink stalker immortal composition that focuses on using warp prisms to harass while you have a mobile army to deny additional expansions. Teching to mothership and transitioning to Air is a little difficult with this composition though. It is disingenuous to present an easy to tech to air transition in the mid - late game but it is possible.

The problem I have with trying to tech to air is that the upgrades are often poor and before you get a scary air army up you are very weak to an attack and you rely on a vortex to win the game.

Lategame PvZ however is a very very strange spot as evidenced by HerO v Leenock last night. I don't want to say it is imbalanced, because the player with better control will often win, but lategame for protoss is very fragile in its tech switch to air which is good at dealing with brood lords as you need a critical mass of air and a LONG time to get upgrades up to make units like the carrier more worth it.

I know this isn't the most helpful post but it basically boils down to:

Playing Macro

-- strong timing to punish fast tech zerg off 3 base?
=== Yes

=== choose collossus or blink immortal both good. Blink immortal incorporates faster DT and HT tech for archons and harass, is more mobile, requires better control but scales worse into the late late game offers more gas for transition later. Collossus scales better but has slower tech for storm/archons, less gas for ups and a transition later

=== No

=== Maybe you want to work on a sky toss style mass air earlier on type build? I don't do it, but a friend of mine does to great effect.

On September 28 2012 12:07 kcdc wrote:
Yeah, at least on NA ladder, Zergs don't really try to bust your third with roaches much anymore. If you let them see your third too early, they might make a dozen mutas on their way to hive. Mostly, they just turtle, make 12 infestors and 20 spines, and then they start cranking out BL's.

You can do a light pressure before taking your third, but once they have infestors, any pressure you attempt before BL's is gonna be pretty all-in. You can do a double-robo colossus timing, but if you don't do big damage, you'll die to the BL counter. You could cut the colossus tech and instead do an archon/storm/immortal timing teching SG behind it, but you can't afford to lose that army and fungal usually means you can't retreat.

For the most part, it seems like your options are do an all-in or play No Rush 25.


I type too slow you got there before I could. kcdc is smart, listen to him :D
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
Drizzle.
Profile Joined September 2012
United States6 Posts
September 28 2012 08:15 GMT
#6726
Let's say I make an early Archon timing push vs. Zerg (rest of army mixed, but likely Zealot heavy considering my high gas spending) and I have time/money for two upgrades. What upgrades would be most effective?

2 shield upgrades? 1 weapon, 1 shield? 2 weapon upgrades?

I have this idea in my head, that +2 shield Archons would be a pain in the ass, but maybe I'm just hallucinating.
webby01
Profile Joined October 2011
Czech Republic22 Posts
September 28 2012 08:25 GMT
#6727
I feel like the +2 weapon would be most beneficial and with majority or zealots charge for sure. When you attact you want to zealots take the damage and archons do the damage (of course zealots do a lot of damage by them selves, but archons do bonus damage to biological = whole zerg army ). Before attacing you have to have lots of gateways at least 8 on 2 base timing is needed. Well placed proxy pylon and then reinforcing your attack with warping pure zealots and chronoing gates. That should do the trick.

If you kill Z s 3rd but cant kill him youll hve plenty of gas to transition. Storm would be really easy and beneficial and also continuing upgrades.

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”
joeyBanana
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany77 Posts
September 28 2012 08:44 GMT
#6728
hey guys,

just want to hear your opinions about 2 builds, i catched up at dreamhack. In PvT it was the Forge-Colossi Den-Forge Build by Hero on Cloud Kingdom vs Taeja and the other one was by Feast vs MilLord on Ohana, a +3 Timing/ "3-Base-Allin" with looots of Stalkers. Can i use them as my "improvement" and go-to builds? i worked my way up to Diamond without precisely knowing what to, playing on the fly. I wanted to use these builds cause they incorporate a 3rd and dont look too situational. do you agree guys or are these builds played towards the map and the opponents? you can find the reps in the DH pack or thr VODs, if youre not sure what im talking about. thanks in advance, you rock <3
Premature Egrackulation
ineversmile
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States583 Posts
September 28 2012 08:45 GMT
#6729
On September 28 2012 11:12 Wombat_NI wrote:
Just wondering what the general is playing PvZ nowadays? I hate 2 base allins but I am struggling quite a bit with the trend towards earlier hivetech and better drop defense of the Zergs I tend to play nowadays. Ideally I'd play a more lategame-centric, but it seems to me that good 2 base timings and pre-brood collosi pushes are the way to go.

Any thoughts from you folks?


Most all-ins are planned 2-base and 3-base timing attacks. Almost all of them are basically about a bunch of warpgates, backed by a specific set of tech/upgrades. Some of them are easier to transition into than others...the 3-base ones are especially more flexible because getting to 3 bases usually means a much more interactive game than just FFEing to 2 bases. Personally, I think that it's good to know how to all-in, but going all-in is about punishing your opponent for cutting corners--not just executing it like it's a 10-15 minute cheese. But, most of the time, that seems to be how the builds go.

Then there's macro play, which typically involves maxing out on stalkers with some support units--Colossi, maybe some immortals, a mothership, some casters, eventually archons for a toilet. But the army is like 80% stalkers, game in and game out. You basically have a house of cards where the colossi have to deal with the infestors to protect your stalkers, your stalkers have to protect the colossi from corruptors, and then if there are brood lords you're all-in on a vortex or base trade. It's not like you don't have a chance, but you're basically looking to punish mistakes or you're not winning the late game with that composition--and that's the standard composition. I see a problem with this philosophy of play, but I understand how people arrive at that max-out composition. You keep building stalkers because they're kinda useful against everything, even if they're not particularly specialized against anything.

The consensus, a few months back, was that the FFE was the best opening in PvZ because it gave the highest worker count at a benchmark while being basically safe from all-ins--and really strong against typical gas/pool openers. However, opening gateway has been coming back into style because it puts you really far ahead against early pools, and instead of cutting probes, you keep making them so you have a higher worker count for a couple of minutes, until the first inject's worth of drones kicks in. Then there's also the fact that you're building units instead of base defense, so you can apply pressure with your first few units and then go home 30 seconds before the speed timing, after doing damage.

But, to answer your question, generally it's just FFE into a 2-base 7gate all-in most of the time. If it's not a 7gate all-in, it's a 3-base Colossus or mass stalker all-in with a timing planned to kill the zerg before brood lords. Armies are generally stalker-based throughout the game. I think that there are superior styles of play at all 3 stages: the opening, midgame, and endgame--but that's neither here nor there.
Nostradamus.146@AM, Nostradamus.398@KR, Nostradamus.922@EU http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/ins
Teoita
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Italy12248 Posts
September 28 2012 09:35 GMT
#6730
How much better is CC first than 1-rax FE? The 2nd CC is up slightly earlier, and you'll get extra MULE energy out of that CC, but you're gonna lose MULE energy from the first CC. And I'd imagine that Terrans would cut SCVs for a bit after the CC to get barracks up in time to not die. I'd imagine CC first isn't really that different than 1-rax FE.


As far as i know, it's actually quite close, not nearly as big of a deal as nexus first vs 1gate fe for example. If i scout a really fast cc (wether at 15 or 16-17 off one marine) i like to get my nexus up before units and ive never felt behind going into the midgame.


I'm awful at PvZ, so I might be completely wrong about this, but it seems like if you want to play late-game PvZ on even footing, you should go for a tinely third and tech toward carrier/archon/storm with a 4th base and maybe some zealot drops thrown in along the way. Zergs are teching so fast these days that if you go for meaningful pressure before T4, you won't get your anti-broodlord tech out in time to stay alive. In my experience, the straight-to-carriers gameplan can work okay, but it's effectively a No Rush 25 for both sides. You'll want to gouge your eyes out after a couple games.


A good game to look at if you want to go straight for carriers (almost too fast even) is this: http://www.gomtv.net/2012gsls4/vod/70607/?set=15&lang= . Also fuck infestors.
ModeratorProtoss all-ins are like a wok. You can throw whatever you want in there and it will turn out alright.
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
September 28 2012 11:54 GMT
#6731
On September 28 2012 10:34 kcdc wrote:
How much better is CC first than 1-rax FE?

3 extra SCVs, and 300-400 minerals ahead by the time Terran gets his first 2 Medivacs.
SpooN04
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Canada106 Posts
September 28 2012 13:32 GMT
#6732
sweeeeet I'll be studying these, thank u
Rude House Gaming!
JCKE
Profile Joined July 2008
United States52 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-28 14:32:08
September 28 2012 14:31 GMT
#6733
On September 27 2012 01:17 Teoita wrote:
On TDA, you can't hold a 4gate with anything but a 4gate of your own, 3 stalker rush into 4gate, or a really specific 3gate build.

The reason for that is that the change that made 4 gate much less prevalent on other maps is (for the most part) the ability to use a single forcefield on a ramp to make sure a high ground warp in doesn't happen if he only has a low ground pylon.
On TDA, your main isn't on the high ground and there is no point you can block off with a single forcefield. This makes it extremely hard if not impossible to hold off a 4gate, even a delayed one, with any build that invests in tech that will not pay off by the time his attack comes.

The same goes for Bel'shir Beach, Scrap Station, Crevasse (to a lesser extent) and that city themed beta map with the wide ramp.


Do you have a good 3gate build for TDA? I've heard casters talk about them but have no clue what kind of 3gate would be good against a 4gate.
Grandmaster Protoss || www.twitch.tv/hartacus || http://sc2ranks.com/us/2551547/JCKE
Geiko
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France2036 Posts
September 28 2012 15:34 GMT
#6734
On September 28 2012 23:31 dachi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2012 01:17 Teoita wrote:
On TDA, you can't hold a 4gate with anything but a 4gate of your own, 3 stalker rush into 4gate, or a really specific 3gate build.

The reason for that is that the change that made 4 gate much less prevalent on other maps is (for the most part) the ability to use a single forcefield on a ramp to make sure a high ground warp in doesn't happen if he only has a low ground pylon.
On TDA, your main isn't on the high ground and there is no point you can block off with a single forcefield. This makes it extremely hard if not impossible to hold off a 4gate, even a delayed one, with any build that invests in tech that will not pay off by the time his attack comes.

The same goes for Bel'shir Beach, Scrap Station, Crevasse (to a lesser extent) and that city themed beta map with the wide ramp.


Do you have a good 3gate build for TDA? I've heard casters talk about them but have no clue what kind of 3gate would be good against a 4gate.


This is the build most casters refer to : http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=275640
geiko.813 (EU)
tehemperorer
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2183 Posts
September 28 2012 16:12 GMT
#6735
On September 28 2012 17:15 Drizzle. wrote:
Let's say I make an early Archon timing push vs. Zerg (rest of army mixed, but likely Zealot heavy considering my high gas spending) and I have time/money for two upgrades. What upgrades would be most effective?

2 shield upgrades? 1 weapon, 1 shield? 2 weapon upgrades?

I have this idea in my head, that +2 shield Archons would be a pain in the ass, but maybe I'm just hallucinating.

If you do anything with archons relatively early I would recommend upgrading the zealots. At that point in the game you will get more mileage out of +1 attack/+1 armor than you will shields.
Knowing is half the battle... the other half is lasers.
hooahah
Profile Joined October 2011
3752 Posts
September 28 2012 18:09 GMT
#6736
PvT question - in lategame, I rarely ever see anyone get the Mothership. Even though Vortex/Recall is so strong (espcially with how squishy Bio is vs Storm), I can't recall any Toss getting the Mothership in lategame PvT. Pros/Cons?
Leru
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Romania257 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-28 18:22:40
September 28 2012 18:22 GMT
#6737
Hi guys! I'm trying to learn protoss ( being platinum Z ) but I'm having a hard time against early bio , as in I know the terran will go 3-4 rax early on, what should my reaction be? Force field until colossus ? I always find myself playing weird in this types of situations, some from more experienced "toss" will be appreciated !
Less e$ports, more fun
CrazyF1r3f0x
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States2120 Posts
September 28 2012 18:24 GMT
#6738
On September 29 2012 03:22 Leru wrote:
Hi guys! I'm trying to learn protoss ( being platinum Z ) but I'm having a hard time against early bio , as in I know the terran will go 3-4 rax early on, what should my reaction be? Force field until colossus ? I always find myself playing weird in this types of situations, some from more experienced "toss" will be appreciated !

I hate to sound like a broken record, but if you want specific, and useful advice; upload a replay. Because "how do you deal with early bio" is pretty generic, there are a lot of ways Terran can put on early pressure with bio units.
"Actual happiness always looks pretty squalid in comparison with the overcompensations for misery."
kcdc
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2311 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-28 18:39:59
September 28 2012 18:38 GMT
#6739
On September 29 2012 03:09 hooahah wrote:
PvT question - in lategame, I rarely ever see anyone get the Mothership. Even though Vortex/Recall is so strong (espcially with how squishy Bio is vs Storm), I can't recall any Toss getting the Mothership in lategame PvT. Pros/Cons?


Pros:

.....

Cons:

-EMP makes it an 8 supply paperweight, T has a million ghosts by the time you'd get it
-Vikings kill the paperweight, T has a million vikings by the time you'd get it
hooahah
Profile Joined October 2011
3752 Posts
September 28 2012 20:15 GMT
#6740
oh, right - EMP

forgot about that thing
Prev 1 335 336 337 338 339 432 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft406
RuFF_SC2 181
Nina 99
-ZergGirl 63
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2067
sorry 39
Bale 26
910 17
yabsab 13
ZergMaN 8
Icarus 7
NotJumperer 4
Dota 2
LuMiX1
League of Legends
JimRising 677
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1134
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox761
Other Games
summit1g7864
WinterStarcraft336
C9.Mang0266
Livibee160
Maynarde130
Sick126
ViBE78
ArmadaUGS39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick732
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream167
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2248
League of Legends
• Stunt410
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
6h 3m
Stellar Fest
8h 3m
The PondCast
1d 5h
OSC
1d 8h
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
OSC
1d 19h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.