• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:52
CEST 14:52
KST 21:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War35.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202619Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10803 users

[G] QTIP’s guide to defending the 1-1-1 (PvT) - Page 3

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 22 23 24 Next All
Huntz
Profile Joined July 2011
164 Posts
August 02 2011 13:33 GMT
#41
This is a question from the Terran perspective of this build, is it possible to get two barracks instead of a reactor, and have the two barracks by the ramp to disguise the 1-1-1 build? Or would you not have enough minerals to hit the timing window? It seems this build would be more gas heavy then minerals?


mlg spoiler
+ Show Spoiler +
Boxer vs. incontrol game 1 at mlg, Boxer let incontrol's probe see a second rax which he proceeded to cancel after his marine popped. I don't know how much it threw off incontrol (who was destroyed) but that is an option.
magicaljobo
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia113 Posts
August 02 2011 14:09 GMT
#42
Impressive guide mate!
Very well thought out and constructed. I should be able to better handle this all in on the ladder next time XD
QTIP.
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2113 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-30 17:39:02
August 02 2011 14:40 GMT
#43
On August 02 2011 20:18 sleepingdog wrote:
Good write-up - I don't necessarily like the one gate robo fe since you don't need to start immortal-production that early....but then again I have currently no idea what would be the best way to beat this build and will therefore just shut up.


I used to think the same thing, but I'm pretty insistent on getting out two observers, so I think it suits me. Also, if I make the wrong read while scouting and hit get by a 2 rax build instead, I will only have to delay my nexus. This is the reason why I think 1 Gate - Robo - FE is a bit safer.
"Trash Micro but Win. Its Marin." - Min Chul
QTIP.
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2113 Posts
August 02 2011 14:45 GMT
#44
On August 02 2011 15:04 RoboBob wrote:
Really solid guide. I play T, and I gotta agree with you that the biggest mistake P can make vs 1-1-1 is to make too many Stalkers. With 1-1-1 we have access to so many units that shred Stalkers...Marauders, Tanks, Banshees, Ghosts.

How do you respond to Hellions though?

Personally the opening I do the most with 1-1-1 is blueflame drop into Banshees. Because Banshees tend to kill everything that Hellions cant, and I rarely see Stargate because Cloak forces Robo. At a first glance I would think it would be tough to fend off drops with 1 gate Stalker Sentry Sentry 2x Observer. Even if you spot it in advance and save all your probes you'll still probably lose both Sentries.


You bring up a good point -- I haven't seen much of the helion play, but I know that it can definitely poke holes in this strategy. I suppose it comes down to crisis management (as most encounters with helions do) in regards to saving your workers, placing good forcefields, and warping in enough stalkers to shut it down.
"Trash Micro but Win. Its Marin." - Min Chul
QTIP.
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2113 Posts
August 02 2011 14:50 GMT
#45
On August 02 2011 12:08 itsTheSituatioN wrote:
One problem i see with this counter is that you cannot really differentiate from a reactor first 2rax or 1-1-1 in the early game.

All you will see is marines, and the 1 gas.
If you go 1gate nexus into robo, and the terran was actually doing a 2rax, you will lose your nexus and probably behind.

Do you think the faster robo is that critical to holding this off? or would 1gate nexus into 3gate before robo be better overall?

edit: reread OP for scouting tips

i don't know if the initial stalker poke will be enough to reveal the marauder for 2rax, most likely you'll just see 5 marines


I don't actually recommend the stalker poke at at the ramp if you cannot rule out a 2rax (concussive shell)... I think its much safer to simply have it at a xel'naga watch tower. That's why I prefer the 1 Gate - Robo - FE: you will be on top of your ramp for longer, and you will probably not have to go through cancelling your nexus.
"Trash Micro but Win. Its Marin." - Min Chul
rsvp
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
United States2266 Posts
August 02 2011 14:53 GMT
#46
On August 02 2011 12:08 itsTheSituatioN wrote:
One problem i see with this counter is that you cannot really differentiate from a reactor first 2rax or 1-1-1 in the early game.

All you will see is marines, and the 1 gas.
If you go 1gate nexus into robo, and the terran was actually doing a 2rax, you will lose your nexus and probably behind.

Do you think the faster robo is that critical to holding this off? or would 1gate nexus into 3gate before robo be better overall?

edit: reread OP for scouting tips

i don't know if the initial stalker poke will be enough to reveal the marauder for 2rax, most likely you'll just see 5 marines


When I do this build I continually chrono out stalkers out of my first gateway. If my zealot/stalker poke sees something like 5 marines behind a wall and I back off, I wait for my 2nd stalker and poke again. Terran cannot hold off continuously chrono'ed stalkers unless they get a bunker or have a 2nd rax and must show their marauder to defend.
rsvp
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
United States2266 Posts
August 02 2011 14:53 GMT
#47
On August 02 2011 20:37 Perfi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2011 20:32 iamke55 wrote:
On August 02 2011 19:46 Perfi wrote:
TheBest has just raped CreatorPrime in Code A Qualifiers, using the 1-1-1 Marine/Tank/Banshee all in build on Xel'Naga Caverns. Creator engaged him in the middle off 3gates and 1 robo (doing 1gate expo followed by robo, then 2 more gateways) with some (~5) stalkers), like 4 chronoboosted Immortals and a bunch of zealots. Wolf claimed that you cannot hold the all in off without colossi. Any opinions on that?

TheBest engaged at roughly 9:40, with 4 tanks, siege mode and 3 banshees.

At 9:40 you can only have 1 colossus. I think I'd rather have immortals and gateway units for that specific timing.

I know, I wasn't agreeing with Wolf there, just quoting him for those who didn't see the game.


Yea Wolf is wrong here.
sleepingdog
Profile Joined August 2008
Austria6145 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-02 15:11:18
August 02 2011 15:10 GMT
#48
On August 02 2011 23:40 QTIP. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2011 20:18 sleepingdog wrote:
Good write-up - I don't necessarily like the one gate robo fe since you don't need to start immortal-production that early....but then again I have currently no idea what would be the best way to beat this build and will therefore just shut up.


I used to think the same thing, but I'm pretty insistent on getting out two observers, so I think it suits me. Also, if I make the wrong read while scouting and hit get by a 2 rax build instead, I won't have to cancel my nexus. This is the reason why I think 1 Gate - Robo - FE is a bit safer.


I don't want to sound offensive at all, but how are an earlier robo and 2 observers supposed to hold a 2 rax? Last time I checked, observers actually did very little DPS to marine/marauder

Normally the 2 rax hits very early, definitely before you can get an immortal out if you produce 2 observers. Also a 2 rax shouldn't reveal itself before the player starts moving out.
In fact, I've always been of the opinion that gate/robo FE is rather terrible vs 2 rax aggression - vs 2 rax I want to get my warpgate asap and have 3 gates ready when it finishes to clean up with my triple-stalker-warp + lots of probe-support.

Maybe I just don't get what you mean, could you elaborate in howfar the robo helps you to keep the nexus alive vs 2 rax?
"You see....YOU SEE..." © 2010 Sen
QTIP.
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2113 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-02 16:18:28
August 02 2011 15:21 GMT
#49
On August 03 2011 00:10 sleepingdog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2011 23:40 QTIP. wrote:
On August 02 2011 20:18 sleepingdog wrote:
Good write-up - I don't necessarily like the one gate robo fe since you don't need to start immortal-production that early....but then again I have currently no idea what would be the best way to beat this build and will therefore just shut up.


I used to think the same thing, but I'm pretty insistent on getting out two observers, so I think it suits me. Also, if I make the wrong read while scouting and hit get by a 2 rax build instead, I won't have to cancel my nexus. This is the reason why I think 1 Gate - Robo - FE is a bit safer.


I don't want to sound offensive at all, but how are an earlier robo and 2 observers supposed to hold a 2 rax? Last time I checked, observers actually did very little DPS to marine/marauder

Normally the 2 rax hits very early, definitely before you can get an immortal out if you produce 2 observers. Also a 2 rax shouldn't reveal itself before the player starts moving out.
In fact, I've always been of the opinion that gate/robo FE is rather terrible vs 2 rax aggression - vs 2 rax I want to get my warpgate asap and have 3 gates ready when it finishes to clean up with my triple-stalker-warp + lots of probe-support.

Maybe I just don't get what you mean, could you elaborate in howfar the robo helps you to keep the nexus alive vs 2 rax?


I open Stalker - sentry - sentry. 2 sentries is completely capable of holding a 2 Rax until your WG Finishes, and you can definitely kill a good portion of it without any losses if the Terran is dumb enough to come up your ramp. More importantly, you should be able to spot the 2 Rax coming across the map with your stalker at a Xel'naga tower (you can throw up a 2nd gate now), and you'll know that you will have to delay your Nexus a bit. If the Terran loiters at the bottom of your ramp, you do not need a second observer, quickly chrono your first immortal. A single immortal can break any kind of "2 rax contain" or "bunker contain" strategy.

My two observer suggestion is really only if you expect the 1-1-1. You are correct, 2 Rax will crush a 1 Gate - Robo - FE. If I can rule out 1-1-1 through scouting, then I will almost always do an aggressive 1 Gate - Nexus - 2 Gates like yourself. I only suggest the 1 Gate - Robo - FE when you aren't sure of what to expect or you know 1-1-1 is coming.

You bring up a good point though, my guide isn't very clear about this. I added a *** notifying readers that the builds I suggest are not optimal vs 2 rax openers. If a 2 rax can be verified, 1 Gate - Expo - 2 gates or 2 gate Robo are better builds.
"Trash Micro but Win. Its Marin." - Min Chul
sleepingdog
Profile Joined August 2008
Austria6145 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-02 15:43:58
August 02 2011 15:33 GMT
#50
On August 03 2011 00:21 QTIP. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2011 00:10 sleepingdog wrote:
On August 02 2011 23:40 QTIP. wrote:
On August 02 2011 20:18 sleepingdog wrote:
Good write-up - I don't necessarily like the one gate robo fe since you don't need to start immortal-production that early....but then again I have currently no idea what would be the best way to beat this build and will therefore just shut up.


I used to think the same thing, but I'm pretty insistent on getting out two observers, so I think it suits me. Also, if I make the wrong read while scouting and hit get by a 2 rax build instead, I won't have to cancel my nexus. This is the reason why I think 1 Gate - Robo - FE is a bit safer.


I don't want to sound offensive at all, but how are an earlier robo and 2 observers supposed to hold a 2 rax? Last time I checked, observers actually did very little DPS to marine/marauder

Normally the 2 rax hits very early, definitely before you can get an immortal out if you produce 2 observers. Also a 2 rax shouldn't reveal itself before the player starts moving out.
In fact, I've always been of the opinion that gate/robo FE is rather terrible vs 2 rax aggression - vs 2 rax I want to get my warpgate asap and have 3 gates ready when it finishes to clean up with my triple-stalker-warp + lots of probe-support.

Maybe I just don't get what you mean, could you elaborate in howfar the robo helps you to keep the nexus alive vs 2 rax?


I open Stalker - sentry - sentry. 2 sentries is completely capable of holding a 2 Rax until your WG Finishes, and you can definitely kill a good portion of it without any losses if the Terran is dumb enough to come up your ramp. More importantly, you should be able to spot the 2 Rax coming across the map with your stalker at a Xel'naga tower (you can throw up a 2nd gate now), and you'll know that you will have to delay your Nexus a bit. If the Terran loiters at the bottom of your ramp, you do not need a second observer, quickly chrono your first immortal. A single immortal can break any kind of "2 rax contain" or "bunker contain" strategy.

My two observer suggestion is really only if you expect the 1-1-1. You are correct, 2 Rax will crush a 1 Gate - Robo - FE, if your Nexus is already up. If I can rule out 1-1-1 through scouting, then I will almost always do an aggressive 3 Gate FE like yourself. I only suggest the 1 Gate - Robo - FE when you aren't sure of what to expect or you know 1-1-1 is coming.


Maybe there was a bit of an understanding, but I wasn't trying to advertise a 3 gate FE but a one gate FE without a robo before nexus.

If the map is suitable for a one gate FE, then I think there's no reason to build the robo before the nexus. I agree with pretty much everything you've said until it comes to the immortal. You can hold/break a 2 rax pressure without any problems if you constantly chrono your warpgate tech and throw down 2 more gates that finish just in time...it's the standard "HuK"-expo that has been discussed for a really long time now.
This is exactly why I don't like the robo - the robo is actually a liability, because it's 200/100 (and possibly the observer too) that could be spent in gateway-units + gateways.

EDIT: clarified
"You see....YOU SEE..." © 2010 Sen
QTIP.
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2113 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-02 20:05:30
August 02 2011 15:41 GMT
#51
On August 03 2011 00:33 sleepingdog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2011 00:21 QTIP. wrote:
On August 03 2011 00:10 sleepingdog wrote:
On August 02 2011 23:40 QTIP. wrote:
On August 02 2011 20:18 sleepingdog wrote:
Good write-up - I don't necessarily like the one gate robo fe since you don't need to start immortal-production that early....but then again I have currently no idea what would be the best way to beat this build and will therefore just shut up.


I used to think the same thing, but I'm pretty insistent on getting out two observers, so I think it suits me. Also, if I make the wrong read while scouting and hit get by a 2 rax build instead, I won't have to cancel my nexus. This is the reason why I think 1 Gate - Robo - FE is a bit safer.


I don't want to sound offensive at all, but how are an earlier robo and 2 observers supposed to hold a 2 rax? Last time I checked, observers actually did very little DPS to marine/marauder

Normally the 2 rax hits very early, definitely before you can get an immortal out if you produce 2 observers. Also a 2 rax shouldn't reveal itself before the player starts moving out.
In fact, I've always been of the opinion that gate/robo FE is rather terrible vs 2 rax aggression - vs 2 rax I want to get my warpgate asap and have 3 gates ready when it finishes to clean up with my triple-stalker-warp + lots of probe-support.

Maybe I just don't get what you mean, could you elaborate in howfar the robo helps you to keep the nexus alive vs 2 rax?


I open Stalker - sentry - sentry. 2 sentries is completely capable of holding a 2 Rax until your WG Finishes, and you can definitely kill a good portion of it without any losses if the Terran is dumb enough to come up your ramp. More importantly, you should be able to spot the 2 Rax coming across the map with your stalker at a Xel'naga tower (you can throw up a 2nd gate now), and you'll know that you will have to delay your Nexus a bit. If the Terran loiters at the bottom of your ramp, you do not need a second observer, quickly chrono your first immortal. A single immortal can break any kind of "2 rax contain" or "bunker contain" strategy.

My two observer suggestion is really only if you expect the 1-1-1. You are correct, 2 Rax will crush a 1 Gate - Robo - FE, if your Nexus is already up. If I can rule out 1-1-1 through scouting, then I will almost always do an aggressive 3 Gate FE like yourself. I only suggest the 1 Gate - Robo - FE when you aren't sure of what to expect or you know 1-1-1 is coming.


Maybe there was a bit of an understanding, but I wasn't trying to advertise a 3 gate FE but a one gate FE without a robo before nexus.

If the map is suitable for a one gate FE, then I think there's no reason to build the robo before the nexus. I agree with pretty much everything you've said until it comes to the immortal. You can hold/break a 2 rax pressure without any problems if you constantly chrono your warpgate tech and throw down 2 more gates that finish just in time...it's the standard "HuK"-expo that has been discussed for a really long time now.
This is exactly why I don't like the robo - the robo is actually a liability, because it's 200/100 (and possibly the observer too) that could be spent in gateway-units + gateways.


Yes there was a bit of misunderstanding. When I said 3 Gate FE, I meant the exact build you were talking about. 1 gate - Nexus - 2 more gates, finish just in time to deal with early MM pressure. I am very familiar with this build, and do it often. It can hold 2 rax, and get very aggressive afterwards. I only suggest the Robo when all the scouting information you have gathered to this point suggests a high probability of a 1-1-1 all-in.

I have gone back and changed the wording of 3 Gate FE into 1 gate - Nexus - 2 gates (which is actually what I meant). Sorry for the confusion.
"Trash Micro but Win. Its Marin." - Min Chul
Resistentialism
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada688 Posts
August 02 2011 15:44 GMT
#52
Any thoughts on leaving units outside your base to try and take the tanks from behind, or even going for a warp prism after immortals?
EmilA
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark4618 Posts
August 02 2011 16:08 GMT
#53
Leaving zealots outside of your base is a common response that I've been getting a lot recently. If it goes according to plan, it rocks. If theyre somehow spotted before you're ready to engage, they die to banshees and you're f******.

I don't know if WP works, I've lost to it once while doing this build, but that is also due to my awful management of the harassment.


Also, an alternative tech path I'm seeing people go: Tech to high templar and try to feedback the banshees. NaViBabyK attempted this vs me just a few hours ago, and it really comes down to who controls their units better (I poke with banshees while avoiding HTs and focus firing them when he engages, shit is not easy though.)
http://dotabuff.com/players/122305951 playing other games
unit
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States2621 Posts
August 02 2011 16:12 GMT
#54
great guide, tyvm
AmericanUmlaut
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2597 Posts
August 02 2011 16:29 GMT
#55
Thanks so much for the guide. I've been really frustrated with the discussion around responding to 1-1-1 all-ins because of all the conflicting (and bad) advice coming from every direction.

Any chance you could put together a guide for responding correctly to the Thor/Raven push that moves out at 11:00? I've had exactly the same issue trying to find a reasonable response to that build on TL.
The frumious Bandersnatch
L3g3nd_
Profile Joined July 2010
New Zealand10461 Posts
August 02 2011 16:36 GMT
#56
On August 03 2011 01:29 AmericanUmlaut wrote:
Thanks so much for the guide. I've been really frustrated with the discussion around responding to 1-1-1 all-ins because of all the conflicting (and bad) advice coming from every direction.

Any chance you could put together a guide for responding correctly to the Thor/Raven push that moves out at 11:00? I've had exactly the same issue trying to find a reasonable response to that build on TL.

basically you need a lot of zealots. an immortal and stalkers is good, but just concentrate on mass zealot. zealots rip that apart.
https://twitter.com/#!/IrisAnother
Tigi
Profile Joined October 2008
Germany472 Posts
August 02 2011 16:38 GMT
#57
Another Question I have:
Wouldn't it work if you just try to base trade ?
§1: Die Units des Hasu sind unantastbar.
AmericanUmlaut
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2597 Posts
August 02 2011 16:40 GMT
#58
On August 03 2011 01:36 L3g3nd_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2011 01:29 AmericanUmlaut wrote:
Thanks so much for the guide. I've been really frustrated with the discussion around responding to 1-1-1 all-ins because of all the conflicting (and bad) advice coming from every direction.

Any chance you could put together a guide for responding correctly to the Thor/Raven push that moves out at 11:00? I've had exactly the same issue trying to find a reasonable response to that build on TL.

basically you need a lot of zealots. an immortal and stalkers is good, but just concentrate on mass zealot. zealots rip that apart.

(I should make clear I don't want to derail this conversation by making it into a topic on the Thor/Raven push, but rather indicate that I would be very happy to see such a thread created by Mr. QTIP should he feel so inclined.)
The frumious Bandersnatch
QTIP.
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2113 Posts
August 02 2011 16:42 GMT
#59
On August 03 2011 01:38 Tigi wrote:
Another Question I have:
Wouldn't it work if you just try to base trade ?


I don't really want to suggest base trade as an option when trying to put together a solid guide. Why base trade when you can save your expansion, kill his army, and delay his expansion?
"Trash Micro but Win. Its Marin." - Min Chul
mixXanber
Profile Joined November 2010
United States96 Posts
August 02 2011 16:54 GMT
#60
Just a quick tip to differentiate a 2 rax and 1-1-1: If your probe scouts a terrans base and sees the one gas, you can run it away, and then when there the first marine pops out, you can run it back in to the base.

If a reactor comes out or an extra marine comes out, it is most likely a 1-1-1, and if you see a second gas that early, its probably 2 port banshee. If there is a tech lab built, it is a 2 rax.

You can also poke up the ramp with your first stalker, and you should see a full wall off, either with 3 supply depots or 2 supply depots and a rax with reactor, and a full bunker behind it with 3ish marines not inside it. This screams 1-1-1, accounting for the fact that you saw him get a gas geyser.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 22 23 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 319
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32017
Calm 6834
Rain 1790
Bisu 1716
Jaedong 711
FanTaSy 631
Horang2 551
BeSt 384
Rush 312
Stork 302
[ Show more ]
Soma 254
Zeus 174
Larva 158
Light 151
Free 121
Snow 116
ZerO 113
Barracks 96
Mind 88
910 87
Mong 68
Killer 60
Pusan 60
Sea.KH 56
Hyun 39
ToSsGirL 35
NaDa 28
Shinee 28
Sexy 23
Aegong 21
Hm[arnc] 19
sorry 16
Terrorterran 16
Noble 13
Sacsri 7
Icarus 3
Dota 2
Gorgc7012
Counter-Strike
fl0m2977
olofmeister912
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King65
Other Games
gofns33609
singsing2113
B2W.Neo727
Lowko292
crisheroes273
hiko224
RotterdaM57
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2922
• Jankos2730
• TFBlade246
Other Games
• WagamamaTV181
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 8m
Big Brain Bouts
21h 8m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.