• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:03
CEST 04:03
KST 11:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)24Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8651 users

[UMS] Macro Or Die - The Competitive Macro Trainer - Page 11

Forum Index > SC2 Maps & Custom Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 21 Next All
jelle
Profile Joined September 2010
Denmark88 Posts
May 16 2011 18:40 GMT
#201
Yeah, as a lot of the previous EU posters, I'd love to see it on EU, specially after reading all the hype in the comments.

If you need anyone for uploading on EU, I'm available
"I don't know which weapons will be used in WorldWar 3, but WorldWar 4 will be fought with sticks and stones" - Albert Einstein
DocGore
Profile Joined May 2011
Germany15 Posts
May 16 2011 20:27 GMT
#202
I seriously wonder why it was decided that the map pool can't be shared across all servers. someone should fill us in with a log of the board meeting that made this decision ;p
Phatency
Profile Joined May 2010
Finland38 Posts
May 16 2011 21:33 GMT
#203
I've seen it time and time again. The original mapmaker doesn't upload his map to other regions (or takes his time like in this case) and someone else will upload it without the mapmaker's permission. You really don't want some boxer666 guy to upload your map before you and get popular using your map.
mYiKane
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1772 Posts
May 16 2011 21:53 GMT
#204
how do i play this offline (not in multiplayer mode)?
TemplarCo.
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Mexico2870 Posts
May 16 2011 21:56 GMT
#205
I played it recently, and I have to say, it's pretty awesome!! Really great job dude!! :D
With an average game length of 7m36s over his 6 games in GSL3, this is a no-brainer. BitByBit pulls more SCVs than yo momma at a club on Mar Sara. ♞
meiloAUT
Profile Joined February 2011
Austria41 Posts
May 16 2011 22:37 GMT
#206
Looks awesome, would love to see this on EU. If I can help you with that just PM me.
_Major
Profile Joined April 2011
United States107 Posts
May 16 2011 23:45 GMT
#207
As I have mentioned many times in this thread, I have plans to port this over to EU. Unfortunately, Blizzard hasn't made this easy for someone who wants to continue updating their work. If I could, I would publish every update to every region at the same time.

The reason why I have not uploaded it to SCMapster is because there are still bugs in it that i'm actively fixing, and features that are getting added based off of feedback. If I were to open it up to everyone now, we'd have 20 different incompatible versions on the servers and I'd still have no way to help you get the latest in a reliable place; or the broken ones taken down.

For instance: it has come to my attention that 2v2 and FFA modes are broken. I can easily fix this for NA, but for EU and SEA it's not that simple since the pipeline is more complicated.

Rest assured that there are people who have contacted me about putting this up on EU. And it will happen! All I can ask for is your patience.

*I will be releasing text strings for people to translate into their chosen language in a couple of days. The faster I can get that out of the way the faster I can pass this off.
Do you practice on Macro Or Die maps? You should - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=216550
_Major
Profile Joined April 2011
United States107 Posts
May 17 2011 00:25 GMT
#208
On May 16 2011 14:29 TheRabidDeer wrote:
I really like the map, after a few times playing it I am a lot more aware of my chronoboosts, which is one of the major things I dont use in the mid-late game.

Anyway, my game vs very hard AI (reached grandmaster with x1 cushion!):
http://drop.sc/10789



WOW! Great game TheRabidDeer! Constant chrono + forcefields has me shaking in my boots now. That was domination without any Colossi. I'm putting in the OP now.

NiTro if you are still following this, it would be nice to see you two play a TvP.

Do you practice on Macro Or Die maps? You should - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=216550
MusiK
Profile Joined August 2010
United States302 Posts
May 17 2011 01:16 GMT
#209
Lol.. that adjutant is badass.

I look forward to checking this out
BOOM!!! ~ Tasteless
goal 888
Profile Joined April 2011
167 Posts
May 17 2011 02:01 GMT
#210
Just spent 2 hours playing against very hard AI and only got nuked one time, definitely the best custom map I have played yet.
HeeroMaki
Profile Joined August 2010
United States27 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-17 03:01:43
May 17 2011 03:00 GMT
#211
Is this bug? I been trying the teldriem map and add a computer other wise it will say victory when i start, but it adds a computer when i join the game, like i tried playing vs a zerg opponate and saw the zerg was rushing lings, went back to my base defended then realized a terran was attacking me too i know its suppose to nuke you but had marines maruder and a helion so is it just adding a computer or something is this a bug? or am i just retarded some how lol
_Major
Profile Joined April 2011
United States107 Posts
May 17 2011 03:25 GMT
#212
On May 17 2011 12:00 HeeroMaki wrote:
Is this bug? I been trying the teldriem map and add a computer other wise it will say victory when i start, but it adds a computer when i join the game, like i tried playing vs a zerg opponate and saw the zerg was rushing lings, went back to my base defended then realized a terran was attacking me too i know its suppose to nuke you but had marines maruder and a helion so is it just adding a computer or something is this a bug? or am i just retarded some how lol


HeeroMaki are you switching the settings to custom? If you are on Custom it automatically adds a computer as player 2, but restricts the game mode to 2v2 on maps with more than 2 starting positions. Use Melee Settings when you setup your game.
Do you practice on Macro Or Die maps? You should - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=216550
HeeroMaki
Profile Joined August 2010
United States27 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-17 04:38:18
May 17 2011 04:22 GMT
#213
it doesn't let me change any of the settings on the teldariem map i can't change it from custom i had been just adding the comp then starting not changing anything

edit: I also checked online it is under melee settings not custom. I am suppose to add a computer to team two right?
_Major
Profile Joined April 2011
United States107 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-17 07:31:06
May 17 2011 06:46 GMT
#214
On May 17 2011 13:22 HeeroMaki wrote:
it doesn't let me change any of the settings on the teldariem map i can't change it from custom i had been just adding the comp then starting not changing anything

edit: I also checked online it is under melee settings not custom. I am suppose to add a computer to team two right?


I see what's wrong. If you use "Join Game" then it will lock the settings to the default game variant. I didn't know this. I tried to fix this, but it's really late. I don't have time to do correctly, and make sure I don't break anything else. The mod isn't handling teams correctly period. For now, I would suggest using Create Game when playing so that you can change the settings from 2v2 to 1v1.
Do you practice on Macro Or Die maps? You should - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=216550
jelle
Profile Joined September 2010
Denmark88 Posts
May 17 2011 10:02 GMT
#215
_Major - I Understand that having a good version for EU is hard, as you have many ladder maps to update your map too..

Now with this said, isn't it possible for you to just release one map?

Like, maybe release the oldest and most functional you got.. I don't know which, but let's say metalopolis.. Atleast this would satisfy us EU users for a month or two, which should give you plenty of time to work on the other maps, for both NA and EU servers..

I'm just saying, your map just got mentioned in Weapons of Choice, so you would be doing good by striking while the iron is hot, so to speak

I totally understand you arguement for ending up with a lot of invalid versions, and nobody want's that. So maybe if you pick the 1 map you started with, and feel comfortable around, and get 1 person to publish it on EU? This way, you should be able to maintain some level of control of the map

Again, If you need a wingman on the EU, i'm more than happy to help
"I don't know which weapons will be used in WorldWar 3, but WorldWar 4 will be fought with sticks and stones" - Albert Einstein
Talin
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Montenegro10532 Posts
May 17 2011 10:52 GMT
#216
Yeah, we really don't mind a couple of bugs and the maps not getting updated on weekly basis or however often they do get updated. It's obvious from this thread that the maps are very much playable as it is. =P
DocGore
Profile Joined May 2011
Germany15 Posts
May 17 2011 11:41 GMT
#217
Give the man some rest, he gave a perfect reasonable answer why he won't be able to release it on eu too quick. Kudos for putting up the hard work and trying to give everyone a high quality product.
jelle
Profile Joined September 2010
Denmark88 Posts
May 17 2011 12:08 GMT
#218
@Doc - Aye, i totally feel ya, it's rude to push for more.. I would just wish that Wheat wouldn't have hyped it yet, as Major is missing out on a lot of attention from outside the NA server..

That's why I suggested maybe just doing 1 map, so people can get a taste of what's to come..

Anyways, keep up the good work Major, we have faith in you
"I don't know which weapons will be used in WorldWar 3, but WorldWar 4 will be fought with sticks and stones" - Albert Einstein
Lizarb
Profile Joined March 2011
Denmark307 Posts
May 17 2011 18:37 GMT
#219
_Major: Thanks for the information. Don't take all this "please for EU servers already" as us saying you are slow at finishing this. I know that this issue is because of how Blizzard designed it (I still think this is the worst thing about bnet 2.0). Looking forward to try one of these maps out, and for it to show me what I properly already know... I belong in bronze/silver )

Is there some list I can be on to get a heads up when its on the EU server? Also, if you need any help just say so.
Only thing I know is that I know nothing.
Liuwi
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany20 Posts
May 17 2011 18:50 GMT
#220
On May 17 2011 03:40 jelle wrote:
Yeah, as a lot of the previous EU posters, I'd love to see it on EU, specially after reading all the hype in the comments.

If you need anyone for uploading on EU, I'm available


Please do it
Would love to play it, since i don't have a NA client !
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 142
Nina 79
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13510
Rain 2231
Artosis 615
Dewaltoss 32
NaDa 20
Bale 12
Dota 2
monkeys_forever629
NeuroSwarm164
League of Legends
Doublelift4812
Counter-Strike
taco 512
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1637
ArmadaUGS346
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1232
WinterStarcraft533
Other Games
summit1g8836
Day[9].tv716
JimRising 620
PiGStarcraft215
C9.Mang0200
Maynarde159
ViBE124
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick854
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream135
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 110
• davetesta36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv716
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 57m
OSC
10h 57m
Stellar Fest
10h 57m
OSC
21h 57m
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.