• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:26
CEST 22:26
KST 05:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11843 users

[UMS] Zillion Zerglings - Page 17

Forum Index > SC2 Maps & Custom Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 26 Next All
Acayex
Profile Joined December 2010
United States26 Posts
December 10 2010 20:02 GMT
#321
On December 11 2010 00:06 Vanished131 wrote:
Concerning the comments about the update, I know. I just had to put the system in place that created the frame for me to adjust the color leagues.

I will try to add difficulty selection at the start.

Hanners - The game is updated frequently, your opinion is no longer valid.

Acayex - Above. And if you are making PF, you are wasting 24 gas that could be spent on 3 bunkers and 12 marines.


Hmm I'll try using bunkers instead of PF's then. The main reason I go for the PF is because of it's high HP and better armor but it's also more expensive.

One thing though, I feel like lings shouldn't start do more damage per attack but rather more attacks with the same damage or something similar so armor still has some importance. Like for orange lings, instead of a flat 20 damage, 4 attacks of 5 damage. Armor seems like it becomes pretty much useless when lings start doing that much damage per single attack.
Vanished131
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
France311 Posts
December 10 2010 20:16 GMT
#322
On December 11 2010 05:02 Acayex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2010 00:06 Vanished131 wrote:
Concerning the comments about the update, I know. I just had to put the system in place that created the frame for me to adjust the color leagues.

I will try to add difficulty selection at the start.

Hanners - The game is updated frequently, your opinion is no longer valid.

Acayex - Above. And if you are making PF, you are wasting 24 gas that could be spent on 3 bunkers and 12 marines.


Hmm I'll try using bunkers instead of PF's then. The main reason I go for the PF is because of it's high HP and better armor but it's also more expensive.

One thing though, I feel like lings shouldn't start do more damage per attack but rather more attacks with the same damage or something similar so armor still has some importance. Like for orange lings, instead of a flat 20 damage, 4 attacks of 5 damage. Armor seems like it becomes pretty much useless when lings start doing that much damage per single attack.


Once you complete the 4 orange rounds, their stats are removed.
Acayex
Profile Joined December 2010
United States26 Posts
December 10 2010 20:29 GMT
#323
On December 11 2010 05:16 Vanished131 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2010 05:02 Acayex wrote:
On December 11 2010 00:06 Vanished131 wrote:
Concerning the comments about the update, I know. I just had to put the system in place that created the frame for me to adjust the color leagues.

I will try to add difficulty selection at the start.

Hanners - The game is updated frequently, your opinion is no longer valid.

Acayex - Above. And if you are making PF, you are wasting 24 gas that could be spent on 3 bunkers and 12 marines.


Hmm I'll try using bunkers instead of PF's then. The main reason I go for the PF is because of it's high HP and better armor but it's also more expensive.

One thing though, I feel like lings shouldn't start do more damage per attack but rather more attacks with the same damage or something similar so armor still has some importance. Like for orange lings, instead of a flat 20 damage, 4 attacks of 5 damage. Armor seems like it becomes pretty much useless when lings start doing that much damage per single attack.


Once you complete the 4 orange rounds, their stats are removed.


Hmm so the main issue is getting past 4 rounds of 20 dmg lings.
Vanished131
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
France311 Posts
December 11 2010 01:15 GMT
#324
On December 11 2010 05:29 Acayex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2010 05:16 Vanished131 wrote:
On December 11 2010 05:02 Acayex wrote:
On December 11 2010 00:06 Vanished131 wrote:
Concerning the comments about the update, I know. I just had to put the system in place that created the frame for me to adjust the color leagues.

I will try to add difficulty selection at the start.

Hanners - The game is updated frequently, your opinion is no longer valid.

Acayex - Above. And if you are making PF, you are wasting 24 gas that could be spent on 3 bunkers and 12 marines.


Hmm I'll try using bunkers instead of PF's then. The main reason I go for the PF is because of it's high HP and better armor but it's also more expensive.

One thing though, I feel like lings shouldn't start do more damage per attack but rather more attacks with the same damage or something similar so armor still has some importance. Like for orange lings, instead of a flat 20 damage, 4 attacks of 5 damage. Armor seems like it becomes pretty much useless when lings start doing that much damage per single attack.


Once you complete the 4 orange rounds, their stats are removed.


Hmm so the main issue is getting past 4 rounds of 20 dmg lings.


I was able to complete the first 2 levels while they had twice as much HP as they have now.

All 4 levels should be an amateur task. Let me know if this is not the case.
lalib
Profile Joined December 2010
United States58 Posts
December 11 2010 03:14 GMT
#325
I got up to the 10Kish round and then lost. Combination of people leaving (= more money), stacked bunkers/cannons, and nukes.

Though again, a ghost can kill another ghost (but not itself) when nuking. Is this supposed to be the case?
I ♥ Day[J]!
Vanished131
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
France311 Posts
December 11 2010 03:47 GMT
#326
On December 11 2010 12:14 lalib wrote:
I got up to the 10Kish round and then lost. Combination of people leaving (= more money), stacked bunkers/cannons, and nukes.

Though again, a ghost can kill another ghost (but not itself) when nuking. Is this supposed to be the case?


If you can read this, it has been fixed.
Faranth
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
933 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-11 06:16:18
December 11 2010 06:11 GMT
#327
--- Nuked ---
Vanished131
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
France311 Posts
December 11 2010 06:15 GMT
#328
Thanks for the thoughtful response Faranth. Indigo isn't the final color, nor do I mean for you to die at it. As mentioned before, there are no plans to support a sell feature of any sort.

Could you comment on the previous colors?
Faranth
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
933 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-11 07:04:03
December 11 2010 06:36 GMT
#329
--- Nuked ---
Vanished131
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
France311 Posts
December 11 2010 07:12 GMT
#330
The reimburse is a bug, as galaxy code doesn't like to do what it says it is doing. *sigh*
Slivered Skin
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada347 Posts
December 11 2010 07:14 GMT
#331
The new version is very well done. I actually enjoy the fact that the lings now become extremely powerful after a few rounds, although people still seem to think that it's the same version as before when they enter the games and tend to ignore my warnings about orange lings being 4x more powerful as normal lings.

I haven't gotten past the final round of orange lings, myself. I find it's usually because of my partners, but the challenge is always fun. I'll have to find some better strats to use with random teammates.
Those most oft mated find love’s motive in a word: inebriated - Get well Violet!! And sC!! T_T
Vanished131
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
France311 Posts
December 11 2010 07:37 GMT
#332
And people are telling me I ruined the game. It was ruined before. Infinite levels of infinite zerglings?

It's better this way, with infinite levels of hundreds of zerglings that pose a threat and make a challenge!
:D
Trozz
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Canada3456 Posts
December 11 2010 10:37 GMT
#333
I just tried this map.
Funner than 'Zombie' Defense.
That's not saying much. q:
A build is not a guess, an estimation or a hunch, a feeling, or a foolish intuition. A build is a dependable, unwavering, unarguably accurate, portrayer of your ambition.
vortex1994
Profile Joined December 2010
Netherlands7 Posts
December 11 2010 11:38 GMT
#334
Yay! Probably my best idea so far! Limit the amount of zerglings in later waves (not waves of 50k zerglings or something) but make it so that if you take too long, the next wave will come charging in without a time in between, encouraging more aggressive builds instead if a massive PF turtle fest.
TERRAN OP NERF NERF!
Monxy
Profile Joined September 2010
Poland46 Posts
December 11 2010 11:48 GMT
#335
Erm... I wasn't posting here for some time not because I don't like ZZ anymore. EU is like ten versions back, last update is 12-4-10.
Do you send updates to Q or is he just away all the time?
Terran Commander - "In your face Zergs, we're walled off, there's nothing you can do... Hey, what's this creep doing here?"
Vanished131
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
France311 Posts
December 11 2010 16:15 GMT
#336
On December 11 2010 20:48 Monxy wrote:
Erm... I wasn't posting here for some time not because I don't like ZZ anymore. EU is like ten versions back, last update is 12-4-10.
Do you send updates to Q or is he just away all the time?


Oh no! I forgot about Eu! LOL. Okay, sending a version to Q immediately!

Sorry, I love you Monxy!
Flyjum
Profile Joined December 2010
United States4 Posts
December 11 2010 17:48 GMT
#337
If you rapidly spam the greed button you can get up to 1600 free minerals.(glitch I think)

Also I made it to the wave with 42k hp and with 7 ghosts and 6 broods lords me someone beat it.
Next wave is the same thing kill 100 lings same hp we gave up because it took FOREVER to beat the first wave.
Flyjum
Profile Joined December 2010
United States4 Posts
December 11 2010 17:54 GMT
#338
Also nukes still kill your own units and other ghosts.
You should make it so the nuke cancels at the end of the round as so it dont land and kill all your units that just spawned back.
Vanished131
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
France311 Posts
December 11 2010 19:15 GMT
#339
On December 12 2010 02:54 Flyjum wrote:
Also nukes still kill your own units and other ghosts.
You should make it so the nuke cancels at the end of the round as so it dont land and kill all your units that just spawned back.


Ah! Real monsters!

I shouldn't, really.
vortex1994
Profile Joined December 2010
Netherlands7 Posts
December 12 2010 12:47 GMT
#340
On December 12 2010 02:48 Flyjum wrote:
If you rapidly spam the greed button you can get up to 1600 free minerals.(glitch I think)


I tried that with economic , trying to get + 200% more mineral regen and 8X gas regen . Didnt work though
TERRAN OP NERF NERF!
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20558
Calm 2155
Shuttle 336
White-Ra 179
Mini 165
ZZZero.O 117
firebathero 77
soO 9
Sacsri 6
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1594
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4800
Liquid`Hasu609
Other Games
summit1g6810
Liquid`RaSZi2316
FrodaN1816
fl0m1390
B2W.Neo929
olofmeister775
RotterdaM499
crisheroes321
IndyStarCraft 242
Pyrionflax205
Livibee200
Mew2King65
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1009
BasetradeTV197
StarCraft 2
angryscii 27
EmSc Tv 17
EmSc2Tv 17
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 21
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki40
• blackmanpl 20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1504
• Shiphtur668
• WagamamaTV369
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 35m
Replay Cast
2h 35m
OSC
15h 35m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.