• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:39
CEST 23:39
KST 06:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)50Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9573 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 26

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 35 Next All
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 11 2024 09:53 GMT
#6523
On March 11 2024 18:33 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Yeah like okay this is the world Cop DMB DP and I and VIvax are all town.

Lets even say VE is scum.

Who's the last two?


You do not think VE is scum, lovely Jacob?
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 11 2024 10:25 GMT
#6531
On March 11 2024 19:24 Koshi wrote:
Ok so Rels is town and played really good.


How is he town if he used the same game to call me town and scum at the same time?
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 11 2024 10:48 GMT
#6534
On March 08 2024 12:31 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 10:35 iamperfection wrote:
Just organizing my thoughts

VE

If you look at a lot of his posts he has no real opinions and goes in to general mafia guidance mode such as saying mafia would do this or probably act like this but not attaching it to any player. Makes promises of providing more content but never really does. He even complains that he wont have meaningful read until a flip happens. Well there have been several flips and claims and still he has not provided anything meaningful VE is old school scum where he just keeps making promises and does just enough posting to try and survive. He has no interest in figuring out the game and who is mafia because he is mafia.

TTS

Yes i have had some fear of possible lynch bait but the word choice he has used looks like a blatant act to me.

On March 07 2024 18:20 ToTheStars wrote:
DP and Vivax what are your reads?

All I remember of Day 1 is that I was townreading you two, maybe rayn, also alakaslam. And scumreading trfel but I think they flipped town?


I think they flipped town? like come on nobody would talk like that its clearly an act.

On March 08 2024 08:09 ToTheStars wrote:
I saw that there was a guilty on Oats? Who claimed the guilty?


He was aware that there was a check but somehow also dosnt know who claimed. A town member would go look i think he is blatantly trying to look like a noob so we dont lynch him.

Palmar

I feel like he is hiding behind the "way" he plays in order to just make useless posts in attempt to show actvivity with no real meaning behind them. He avoided all possible content that would give reads because he isnt really looking for that. He heavily ignored the whisper mechanic and seems perplexed about even though an unconfirmed mason is absolutely a role palmar would be aware which is what this basically is. If you look at his content he basically tunneled rayn and refused any evidence to try and figure out rayns alignment. He has a list post with no reasoning probably because he found it too hard to get real ones. He constantly has posts were he could give an opinion but simply doesn't. Palmar is not trying to catch mafia because he is mafia.

AWESOME find on TTS! "And scumreading trfel but I think they flipped town?" cannot ever make sense if it is not faked to appear clueless town??? 100% scum


I am reading Rels atm but this is an important post.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 11 2024 10:48 GMT
#6535
On March 08 2024 12:34 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 12:30 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 12:27 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:55 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:49 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:48 CopCake wrote:
I mean blocking vivax is wild, unless they assumed that vivax would protect slam 🤔

Why is it wild? sandro and I and maybe rayn too both discussed jk is stronger than cop.


Mafia marv has two options

- block rayn
- block vivax

Both of them (at least rayn) decides to protect slam. Therefore mafia knows not to waste kills there.

So either rayn or vivax got blocked (duh) over slam.

But why not block slam if rayn or vivax would protect slam anyways? (In mafia marvs perspective)

I think this kinda clears marv?

I mean that would be the best mafia play.

Block slam because he would be protected anyways and you know rayn would waste his doc on him and vivax would JK block/ slam

So the one who got blocked was vivax and no rayn!

Marv is town by night actions.

Please correct me if I am wrong.


I think this is a very townie post
The logic is pretty wrong IMO. I don't understand why you assume mafia would think Vivax would protect Slam though. After removing that assumption, the logic kind of fall apart
Kind of moot since I think marv is very very townie



I think she is pocketing him here.

Your last point is why.

Wild theories like this are not something I associate with scum!CopCake. Planning on rereading the latest game where we were scum together to verify when I'm caught up


I am phone posting but here is one I am town.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 11 2024 10:49 GMT
#6536
On March 08 2024 12:35 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 12:34 DarthPunk wrote:
Rels what is your view on cake.

Town. Lots of out-there theories, logics and posts that she absolutely don't need to make as scum, and that I don't remember her doing as scum


I am town
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 11 2024 10:55 GMT
#6537
On March 11 2024 13:33 Rels wrote:
My mind is here:

Scum
VE is almost confirmed scum IMO. My scumread started at the fake anger against rayn D1 (or N1? But I think D1), but the rest of his play since then is just an admission of being scum.

CC this cycle has been really, really scummy with her play. Martyring but still hanging out with no real objective and mainly discussing roles and KP targets. It really feels like a mafia that know they will be lynched but also know they have to participate in order to not play against their wincon

DMB has already been very scummy. I know she's has been scumread a lot s town, but the points that I think is not correlated to her style are her entrance where she spoke only in general terms until she was called out on it(I know at least by me, maybe others too), and the dumbtell in particular that looked very forced. Also was not a fan on how she behaved when marv/DP pushed her yesterday. I still haven't had the time to read one of her towngame, that's something that I will need to do

Jealous I hated a few posts from them. Already summarized it for marv yesterday, but basically, I have the feeling that his big posts are there to be townie / believable, not there because they're genuine. Contrary to some other takes I've seen, I didn't find anything particularly townie about them, if we exclude activity. I might be wrong, but I think his take on Vivax earlier was the first time he posted something that really resonated with me, and it was not even alignment related

--
[town]Town[/town]
JAT I've thought was townie for a while for some of his posts and analyses N1, but TBH this is becoming to become weaker and weaker. I can't remember anything they've done lately - I know they've been somewhat active, but can't remember a single thing that influenced my reads. Probably the weakest of my townreads.

Koshi is someone that I thought multiple times was falling off, but actually hit a sprea of posts after catching up and thought once again he was being extremely townie with the way he thought and jumped from idea to idea. Very strong townread.

Palmar, just quoted my reasonning to MZ earlier, really, really don't think he makes those dumbtells as an experienced player. I know dumbtell are always tempting as scum, but this feels like too much, especially in this game where people are being scumread for dumbtells already. I also really liked his last list post (last in the part of the game I've read, haven't read the last 24 hours).

DP is super, super town, in addition to actually having played against their wincon if they're scum by shooting a partner instead of a scummy townie.

MZ has been so doubtful and involved in D2 when there was no reason to, very very strong townread.

iamperfection is a somewhat strong townread. I actualy never filtered him so I'm probably missing a bunch of his posts, but several times, he posted stuff that was either a great find or exactly what I thought at the time.

Vivax is JK. If he's scum and we really have no other protective role, I'm blaming balance there.

JSL is confirmed town.

13 players so I'm missing someone.
Whelp I guess it's me lol


Mafia for discussing KP
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 11 2024 10:58 GMT
#6538
On March 08 2024 13:22 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 12:38 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 12:37 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2024 12:36 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 12:34 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2024 12:30 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 12:27 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:55 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:49 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:48 CopCake wrote:
I mean blocking vivax is wild, unless they assumed that vivax would protect slam 🤔

Why is it wild? sandro and I and maybe rayn too both discussed jk is stronger than cop.


Mafia marv has two options

- block rayn
- block vivax

Both of them (at least rayn) decides to protect slam. Therefore mafia knows not to waste kills there.

So either rayn or vivax got blocked (duh) over slam.

But why not block slam if rayn or vivax would protect slam anyways? (In mafia marvs perspective)

I think this kinda clears marv?

I mean that would be the best mafia play.

Block slam because he would be protected anyways and you know rayn would waste his doc on him and vivax would JK block/ slam

So the one who got blocked was vivax and no rayn!

Marv is town by night actions.

Please correct me if I am wrong.


I think this is a very townie post
The logic is pretty wrong IMO. I don't understand why you assume mafia would think Vivax would protect Slam though. After removing that assumption, the logic kind of fall apart
Kind of moot since I think marv is very very townie



I think she is pocketing him here.

Your last point is why.

Wild theories like this are not something I associate with scum!CopCake. Planning on rereading the latest game where we were scum together to verify when I'm caught up


Pocketing is not a wild theory, its standard practice as mafia.

In that specific case, the logic to which she arrives at the marv townread, not the attempt itself


That looks like standard mafia fare to me.

Lots of waffling about nothing important to land on an important town read for your own survival.

Comparing CopCake with that game: https://tl.net/forum/mafia/586368-chezinu-streaks-mafia?user=CopCake&view=all

I think it's pretty different. In this current game, she talks very freely, posts stuff like this even when unprompted. The other game doesn't contain a weird theory, just "faking to be town" with "normal analysis, with sometimes some fake confrontation or anger. And even then, nothing that comes to the level of interaction she had this game, like when she bumped into you D1, rayn N1, Slam D2 as examples ...

This is reflected in the filter size too: 19 pages in this game (in the middle of D2) vs 9 pages in that game (lynched D4)


Yeah Rels contradicted himself.

Same logic to call me town and mafia.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 11 2024 11:24 GMT
#6552
On March 11 2024 20:20 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 17:38 CopCake wrote:
On March 11 2024 16:54 Koshi wrote:
On March 11 2024 10:33 Vivax wrote:
DP alive D3 warrants a better look from any competent town player.
And I think he's scum then a bunch of townies show up and make me wanna omgus them.

DP never dies early.
DP was not a target above others who have died.

I do not understand why DP was not roleblocked. Maybe they thought he would shoot town cc.
Maybe they thought they had to get 2 kills so you had to be rb.

Hmm that makes sense.


Or town DMB

Not just me

The only reason the didnt block town DP is if his pool was full of town

Mafia made a mistake.
Who knows why.
They fucked up


I am trying to live in the world DP is town shhhh
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 11 2024 11:49 GMT
#6562
On March 11 2024 20:24 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 20:20 Koshi wrote:
On March 11 2024 17:38 CopCake wrote:
On March 11 2024 16:54 Koshi wrote:
On March 11 2024 10:33 Vivax wrote:
DP alive D3 warrants a better look from any competent town player.
And I think he's scum then a bunch of townies show up and make me wanna omgus them.

DP never dies early.
DP was not a target above others who have died.

I do not understand why DP was not roleblocked. Maybe they thought he would shoot town cc.
Maybe they thought they had to get 2 kills so you had to be rb.

Hmm that makes sense.


Or town DMB

Not just me

The only reason the didnt block town DP is if his pool was full of town

Mafia made a mistake.
Who knows why.
They fucked up

This is really fucking stupid.
They could not rb dp without risking Vivax either saving slam or even blocking their shot directly if he used the JK offensively. Dp being left to shoot confirms absolutely nothing.
Cake. We are lynching ve right now and not you. Please put the night action logic aside and just give us some reads that are independent from that if you are town.


I said Rels

Mind if you glance as his posts? He called me town with the perspective of his experience of being mafia with me in chezinu streak mafia and also called me mafia from the same experience.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 11 2024 11:49 GMT
#6563
At his*
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 11 2024 11:51 GMT
#6565
Koshi, if you are town hold my hand and tell me what Rels did is not bad.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 11 2024 12:07 GMT
#6573
On March 11 2024 20:52 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 20:12 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 06:47 Palmar wrote:
Btw the wagon on me is so bad.

marv is probably just mafia
jat has literally no reason to think I am, and is probably mafia anyway.
Trfel has literally no reason to think I am
Slam is slam
Koshi has thought I am mafia every game for 10+ years. I think he just enjoys murdering me.

The only standout is DP


Wow, the wagon on me on day 1 was so pure :D

Wasn't it just?

Palmar is almost certainly mafia here. Marv thought so. Rayn thought so. They're both dead to night kills. Palmar as town reviles playing with me, so him wanting me more active in this game bodes poorly for all of you given I'm going out first. He doesn't have fun WITH me, he has fun USING me, and he's salty I haven't given him ammo to do so until now. He voted for me instead of Oats even though he had a town read on me and a scum read on Oats D1. Pretty damning in hindsight, considering Oats was red checked AND was the framer.

His filter is all over the place as you'd expect, but there are some nuggets in there. There's this one post locking koshi as town for calling the framer town on D1. As if that's not something mafia are EXPECTED to do. I'm sure he has some reasonable sounding logic, like towncasing is as bad as mafcasing because it invites scrutiny regardless. But he conveniently refuses to factor in that A) it's Koshi and B) we're all big boys and girls and stuff here.

There's also a tendency to do mafia-ish things in his posts that I probably just dislike in general...but he does stuff like subtly fearmonger and appeal to peoples' insecurities. I've seen him do it as town but it's his bread and butter as mafia.

Palmar is probably Mafia Palmar, and frankly he's probably going to win.

I'm actually stopping here for now guys, I have tabs open with MZ iamp and CopCake filters, I had intended to do them tonight - I had actually intended for these all to be in one post - but when I found 2 mafia in Koshi/Palmar I figured the last one can wait. Especially given one of those people is the counterwagon to me and at this point I actually just WANT CopCake to be mafia so I can say the mafia tried to lynch me all game and couldn't - so I'll probably start with CC tomorrow. I HOPE she's mafia but that would be maybe too easy from my perspective.


I am not mafia cool boy.


CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 11 2024 12:17 GMT
#6580
On March 11 2024 21:12 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 21:07 CopCake wrote:
On March 11 2024 20:52 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 11 2024 20:12 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 06:47 Palmar wrote:
Btw the wagon on me is so bad.

marv is probably just mafia
jat has literally no reason to think I am, and is probably mafia anyway.
Trfel has literally no reason to think I am
Slam is slam
Koshi has thought I am mafia every game for 10+ years. I think he just enjoys murdering me.

The only standout is DP


Wow, the wagon on me on day 1 was so pure :D

Wasn't it just?

Palmar is almost certainly mafia here. Marv thought so. Rayn thought so. They're both dead to night kills. Palmar as town reviles playing with me, so him wanting me more active in this game bodes poorly for all of you given I'm going out first. He doesn't have fun WITH me, he has fun USING me, and he's salty I haven't given him ammo to do so until now. He voted for me instead of Oats even though he had a town read on me and a scum read on Oats D1. Pretty damning in hindsight, considering Oats was red checked AND was the framer.

His filter is all over the place as you'd expect, but there are some nuggets in there. There's this one post locking koshi as town for calling the framer town on D1. As if that's not something mafia are EXPECTED to do. I'm sure he has some reasonable sounding logic, like towncasing is as bad as mafcasing because it invites scrutiny regardless. But he conveniently refuses to factor in that A) it's Koshi and B) we're all big boys and girls and stuff here.

There's also a tendency to do mafia-ish things in his posts that I probably just dislike in general...but he does stuff like subtly fearmonger and appeal to peoples' insecurities. I've seen him do it as town but it's his bread and butter as mafia.

Palmar is probably Mafia Palmar, and frankly he's probably going to win.

I'm actually stopping here for now guys, I have tabs open with MZ iamp and CopCake filters, I had intended to do them tonight - I had actually intended for these all to be in one post - but when I found 2 mafia in Koshi/Palmar I figured the last one can wait. Especially given one of those people is the counterwagon to me and at this point I actually just WANT CopCake to be mafia so I can say the mafia tried to lynch me all game and couldn't - so I'll probably start with CC tomorrow. I HOPE she's mafia but that would be maybe too easy from my perspective.


I am not mafia cool boy.



But so many people say you are, and the majority are NEVER wrong are they?

I just want you to be, i have no opinion on whether you are or not until I filter you. I'm not confirmation biased, just desire biased.

I'll make you a deal though. If I think you're town after reading, I won't join my vote with the rest of the people countering my wagon. I'll vote for someone I think is mafia. Deal?


I am not even voting you
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 11 2024 12:20 GMT
#6582
I meant, you do not need to make a deal. That is your player privilege.

CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 11 2024 15:26 GMT
#6618
Your least favorite cop is here
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 11 2024 15:27 GMT
#6619
I wouldnt mind Palmar lynch or Rels lynch, mostly because it would give ME perspectives.

But cake stop with your scenarios.

Cant forgive Tfrel got lynched out of thin air.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 11 2024 15:30 GMT
#6622
On March 12 2024 00:27 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 00:26 CopCake wrote:
Your least favorite cop is here


uhhh are you in a good or a bad mood?


I have ice cream so I think I am decent.

CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 11 2024 15:31 GMT
#6624
On March 12 2024 00:29 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 00:27 CopCake wrote:
I wouldnt mind Palmar lynch or Rels lynch, mostly because it would give ME perspectives.

But cake stop with your scenarios.

Cant forgive Tfrel got lynched out of thin air.


But you have do see that Trfl was really good in his last Town game and almost knew the hole mafia team at an early start. I think people fear him as mafia when he plays that good as town.


Exactly, that is what I think.

There was probs mafia about to be lynched and someone pulled the shenanigans of lynch him with JAT.

Idr who was the counterwagon of Palmar, need to recheck but TFREL NEVER FORGET
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 11 2024 15:33 GMT
#6626
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621825-a-classy-vote-thread?page=4#64

Vivax always town
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 11 2024 15:36 GMT
#6628
Ok DMB is our duty to do this, after post #67 the hell ride started, let´s analyze the votes.

https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621825-a-classy-vote-thread?page=4#67

Palmar and To The Stars where about to be lynched before Tfrel happened.
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 35 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech136
Nathanias 132
Nina 108
SpeCial 63
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12910
Bale 11
League of Legends
Doublelift2472
JimRising 368
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4994
Khaldor1342
Liquid`Hasu710
Other Games
summit1g7127
fl0m652
shahzam485
ToD177
KnowMe135
FrodaN122
ArmadaUGS118
Mew2King73
JuggernautJason50
NeuroSwarm40
ViBE32
PPMD15
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV196
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream66
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• HerbMon 0
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen100
Other Games
• imaqtpie854
• Shiphtur210
• Scarra134
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 22m
Stellar Fest
15h 22m
OSC
1d
CranKy Ducklings
1d 12h
Online Event
1d 13h
FEL
1d 18h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.