• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:02
CEST 05:02
KST 12:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7829 users

A Classy Game of Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 33 34 35 Next All
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
February 25 2024 20:56 GMT
#34
/in

No one has asked for chezinu
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
February 27 2024 11:44 GMT
#57
What if chezinu and slam hydra?
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
February 28 2024 12:54 GMT
#89
We got french, now this game is truly classy!
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 04:52 GMT
#339
Lord Trfel, Duchess meatbaby… would you like to join me for tea in this perfectly splendid day?

CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 05:01 GMT
#345
On March 04 2024 13:58 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 13:52 CopCake wrote:
Lord Trfel, Duchess meatbaby… would you like to join me for tea in this perfectly splendid day?

Unfortunately I don't drink tea, why do you ask?

@DarthPunk sorry I guess I misinterpreted what you were saying, I wasn't trying to misrepresent you. I'll let you do your thing instead of arguing over little nonsense.



Out of character: it is just set up flavour, do not take it too literal, just enjoy the chat engagement. 🥂
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 05:13 GMT
#356
On March 04 2024 14:05 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 13:52 CopCake wrote:
Lord Trfel, Duchess meatbaby… would you like to join me for tea in this perfectly splendid day?


It would be an honor for me. I bring some biscuits

I am glad!

It shall be a great time for sure my dear. Such a shame Lord Trfel decided to decline the invitation, there was a delicious cake and macaroons baked in his honor.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 05:14 GMT
#358
On March 04 2024 14:08 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 14:01 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:58 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:52 CopCake wrote:
Lord Trfel, Duchess meatbaby… would you like to join me for tea in this perfectly splendid day?

Unfortunately I don't drink tea, why do you ask?

@DarthPunk sorry I guess I misinterpreted what you were saying, I wasn't trying to misrepresent you. I'll let you do your thing instead of arguing over little nonsense.



Out of character: it is just set up flavour, do not take it too literal, just enjoy the chat engagement. 🥂
Sure, I won't drink any tea but I can bring some water and see where it leads.


Do not worry darling, all is ok as long is not poison. We do not want a purple wedding.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 05:20 GMT
#364
On March 04 2024 14:18 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 14:13 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:05 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:52 CopCake wrote:
Lord Trfel, Duchess meatbaby… would you like to join me for tea in this perfectly splendid day?


It would be an honor for me. I bring some biscuits

I am glad!

It shall be a great time for sure my dear. Such a shame Lord Trfel decided to decline the invitation, there was a delicious cake and macaroons baked in his honor.

@trfl How dare you! Who raised such an outrageous generation?


Shhhh, is ok my darling, it seems there was a small missunderstanding.

But you are right, this generation is quite something.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 06:12 GMT
#431
On March 04 2024 14:58 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 14:01 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:58 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:52 CopCake wrote:
Lord Trfel, Duchess meatbaby… would you like to join me for tea in this perfectly splendid day?

Unfortunately I don't drink tea, why do you ask?

@DarthPunk sorry I guess I misinterpreted what you were saying, I wasn't trying to misrepresent you. I'll let you do your thing instead of arguing over little nonsense.



Out of character: it is just set up flavour, do not take it too literal, just enjoy the chat engagement. 🥂

How was
T.h.i.s. important
C
A
K
E
?



I have a bitterness not against cake indeed! I shall become foul.


????

What do you mean Mr Darcy?
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 06:14 GMT
#434
🤭 This is so funny
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 06:19 GMT
#449
On March 04 2024 15:15 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 15:14 CopCake wrote:
🤭 This is so funny


Cake who would you lynch right now and who would you make mayor right now?


I would lynch you in a heartbeat

- when I arrived you didn't try to engage me until way later (i ignored your question to see how you would react to that and there was like literally not opinion of it when the last game we played we did the opposite)
- you are generally a thread control person and you are confident of your reads, here you wait for the opinion of rayn just to tell him later he is wrong and cant read you? With a little bit of bragginess
- Now you think Oats is right at reading me suspicious because ??????? He has like no idea how I play.

I also do not think you are trying to solve the game.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 06:20 GMT
#452
On March 04 2024 15:18 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 15:12 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:58 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:01 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:58 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:52 CopCake wrote:
Lord Trfel, Duchess meatbaby… would you like to join me for tea in this perfectly splendid day?

Unfortunately I don't drink tea, why do you ask?

@DarthPunk sorry I guess I misinterpreted what you were saying, I wasn't trying to misrepresent you. I'll let you do your thing instead of arguing over little nonsense.



Out of character: it is just set up flavour, do not take it too literal, just enjoy the chat engagement. 🥂

How was
T.h.i.s. important
C
A
K
E
?



I have a bitterness not against cake indeed! I shall become foul.


????

What do you mean Mr Darcy?

Nay, I am just Saitama at best

Wickham at worst.


Oh shit that is sooooo bad, I like Mr. Bingley.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 06:21 GMT
#453
On March 04 2024 15:20 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 15:19 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:15 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:14 CopCake wrote:
🤭 This is so funny


Cake who would you lynch right now and who would you make mayor right now?


I would lynch you in a heartbeat

- when I arrived you didn't try to engage me until way later (i ignored your question to see how you would react to that and there was like literally not opinion of it when the last game we played we did the opposite)
- you are generally a thread control person and you are confident of your reads, here you wait for the opinion of rayn just to tell him later he is wrong and cant read you? With a little bit of bragginess
- Now you think Oats is right at reading me suspicious because ??????? He has like no idea how I play.

I also do not think you are trying to solve the game.


OK and who would you vote for Mayor?


Why do you ask me that? What conclusions will get from that?
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 06:26 GMT
#460
On March 04 2024 15:24 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 15:21 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:20 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:19 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:15 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:14 CopCake wrote:
🤭 This is so funny


Cake who would you lynch right now and who would you make mayor right now?


I would lynch you in a heartbeat

- when I arrived you didn't try to engage me until way later (i ignored your question to see how you would react to that and there was like literally not opinion of it when the last game we played we did the opposite)
- you are generally a thread control person and you are confident of your reads, here you wait for the opinion of rayn just to tell him later he is wrong and cant read you? With a little bit of bragginess
- Now you think Oats is right at reading me suspicious because ??????? He has like no idea how I play.

I also do not think you are trying to solve the game.


OK and who would you vote for Mayor?


Why do you ask me that? What conclusions will get from that?


Because you were obviously not playing the game earlier, and so I was trying to get you engaged in playing in a way that was readable to be honest.

I want you to take some positions, because you have been in the thread, actively avoiding playing the game and I thought it was scummy, but I was hesitant because last game you were scum you were really aggressive.

Now you have ALSO been really aggressive so I want you to tell me your reads so I can try to determine your alignment.





I have been playing the game, in my way, with my town circle.
I just added the classy flavour because I like it.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 06:29 GMT
#464
On March 04 2024 15:25 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 15:19 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:15 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:14 CopCake wrote:
🤭 This is so funny


Cake who would you lynch right now and who would you make mayor right now?


I would lynch you in a heartbeat

- when I arrived you didn't try to engage me until way later (i ignored your question to see how you would react to that and there was like literally not opinion of it when the last game we played we did the opposite)
- you are generally a thread control person and you are confident of your reads, here you wait for the opinion of rayn just to tell him later he is wrong and cant read you? With a little bit of bragginess
- Now you think Oats is right at reading me suspicious because ??????? He has like no idea how I play.

I also do not think you are trying to solve the game.


Cake why did I have to ask you for a read before you stated all this?


You asked me for reads before and I ignored them, in porpouse.

And I go to office soon and I have a meeting. And a lot of work since I was on vacation. So next time I will post will be in 10 hours or so.

And since I consider you might be mafia trying to hold on the thin - read - of oats to do something against me, I decided to act.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 06:31 GMT
#467
On March 04 2024 15:28 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 15:20 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:18 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:12 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:58 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:01 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:58 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:52 CopCake wrote:
Lord Trfel, Duchess meatbaby… would you like to join me for tea in this perfectly splendid day?

Unfortunately I don't drink tea, why do you ask?

@DarthPunk sorry I guess I misinterpreted what you were saying, I wasn't trying to misrepresent you. I'll let you do your thing instead of arguing over little nonsense.



Out of character: it is just set up flavour, do not take it too literal, just enjoy the chat engagement. 🥂

How was
T.h.i.s. important
C
A
K
E
?



I have a bitterness not against cake indeed! I shall become foul.


????

What do you mean Mr Darcy?

Nay, I am just Saitama at best

Wickham at worst.


Oh shit that is sooooo bad, I like Mr. Bingley.

Well, Heyoka or whoever does it now was too slow

So I must be Alakaslam

Which is much closer to uncle. . . What was David Balfour's uncle's name?

Or maybe Captian Hoseason.


The uncle is a cool guy, totally fits you 👏🏼🥂 I honestly forgot the name too 🤣 I am a fan of the Keira Knightley movie.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 06:32 GMT
#471
On March 04 2024 15:31 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 15:21 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:20 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:19 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:15 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:14 CopCake wrote:
🤭 This is so funny


Cake who would you lynch right now and who would you make mayor right now?


I would lynch you in a heartbeat

- when I arrived you didn't try to engage me until way later (i ignored your question to see how you would react to that and there was like literally not opinion of it when the last game we played we did the opposite)
- you are generally a thread control person and you are confident of your reads, here you wait for the opinion of rayn just to tell him later he is wrong and cant read you? With a little bit of bragginess
- Now you think Oats is right at reading me suspicious because ??????? He has like no idea how I play.

I also do not think you are trying to solve the game.


OK and who would you vote for Mayor?


Why do you ask me that? What conclusions will get from that?

Just vote your S.O. he is on the right track. So far only wrong on one person and he us clearly distracted at work so, that accounts for that. Oof someone almost got hit by a train by my apartments, that will give you an adrenaline rush lol. They don't usually honk right here.


I havent seen enough of him in the game yet.


CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 06:33 GMT
#474
On March 04 2024 15:31 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 15:31 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:28 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:20 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:18 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:12 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:58 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:01 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:58 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:52 CopCake wrote:
Lord Trfel, Duchess meatbaby… would you like to join me for tea in this perfectly splendid day?

Unfortunately I don't drink tea, why do you ask?

@DarthPunk sorry I guess I misinterpreted what you were saying, I wasn't trying to misrepresent you. I'll let you do your thing instead of arguing over little nonsense.



Out of character: it is just set up flavour, do not take it too literal, just enjoy the chat engagement. 🥂

How was
T.h.i.s. important
C
A
K
E
?



I have a bitterness not against cake indeed! I shall become foul.


????

What do you mean Mr Darcy?

Nay, I am just Saitama at best

Wickham at worst.


Oh shit that is sooooo bad, I like Mr. Bingley.

Well, Heyoka or whoever does it now was too slow

So I must be Alakaslam

Which is much closer to uncle. . . What was David Balfour's uncle's name?

Or maybe Captian Hoseason.


The uncle is a cool guy, totally fits you 👏🏼🥂 I honestly forgot the name too 🤣 I am a fan of the Keira Knightley movie.


Stop avoiding my question.




I am not avoiding?

My towncircle is obs dumb and truffle
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 06:33 GMT
#476
Why are you so obsessed with me?
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 06:35 GMT
#480
On March 04 2024 15:33 Oatsmaster wrote:
##unvote
##vote slam


Slam is like this always.

Well he seems more stressed but he was like that before game, but when town he posts a lot.
1 2 3 4 5 33 34 35 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 202
Nina 127
SpeCial 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15411
Rain 2122
Dewaltoss 50
Bale 36
NaDa 31
Noble 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm193
Counter-Strike
taco 631
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1596
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1353
WinterStarcraft620
Other Games
summit1g8971
Doublelift3077
JimRising 639
PiGStarcraft362
ArmadaUGS231
C9.Mang0203
Maynarde144
ViBE108
ZombieGrub18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick927
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream124
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 124
• practicex 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki199
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo809
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
6h 58m
OSC
9h 58m
Stellar Fest
9h 58m
OSC
20h 58m
Stellar Fest
1d 9h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.