• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:18
CEST 20:18
KST 03:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8523 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 19

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 35 Next All
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 08 2024 01:47 GMT
#4571
You can do it during the day, but after I flip town

DP mafia, always.

He is literally too obsessed with me, nipticking me ( i said the dmb thing from vivax recent list), says i am super mafia but starts wagons on tfrel and jat.

Check palmar, DP, VE

I honestly think rels and koshi are town, rels for tone and koshi for actions.

CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 08 2024 01:48 GMT
#4572
Gunsmith (A single time at night you may gift a player a gun with a single shot useable at night. The recipient will be informed the next day.)

Idk why I believed it was at day, might have confused it with mayor.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 08 2024 02:07 GMT
#4596
On March 08 2024 10:57 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 10:47 CopCake wrote:
You can do it during the day, but after I flip town

DP mafia, always.

He is literally too obsessed with me, nipticking me ( i said the dmb thing from vivax recent list), says i am super mafia but starts wagons on tfrel and jat.

Check palmar, DP, VE

I honestly think rels and koshi are town, rels for tone and koshi for actions.


I know we don't like how the other posts/plays/writes very much but I want to ask that we both put that aside for now just to give you an outside POV on the situation.

I've been scum reading you from the start and attacking positions you've taken but I don't remember the last thing you said about me that could be considered an in-game read or analysis or anything. Yet DP dominates your rhetoric when you're not making 10 posts to get to the bottom of an in-game mechanic, arguing with rayn during N1, or posting fluff.

As for DP, he has spread himself pretty well IMO, talking to a lot of people, about a lot of people.

Have you both talked to, at, about one another more than most duos in the game? Yeah for sure. But is it entirely out of the norm or is it unilateral? Definitely not.

So, I too am puzzled where you are getting this mindset from that you are excessively targeted, or why you respond so defensively to him and not others.

In general I think overly defensive play is a scum tell. I think overly defensive people do exist though - I tend to be one of them and have been misread for it in the past. However, I don't know how to interpret selectively overly defensive people, besides that maybe it's NAI and something that has built up over time beyond the confines of this game.


People can call me mafia, is ok.

But DP is over doing it, I think I have talked about other people and not just him.

People need to filter him and notice how he is like “hey cake didnt put a dot at the end of her sentence, she is mafia”

RN, this is getting to a point I just want to out the game because to me it feels he only exists to make me “mad” on the thread, so I go all “crazy”, sound scummy and lynch me.

I respected how he got me last game with my TMI but here…

CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 08 2024 02:19 GMT
#4609
On March 08 2024 11:17 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 11:11 Vivax wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:09 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:06 Vivax wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:04 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:00 Vivax wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 07 2024 23:18 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 22:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Everyone who has called into question Slam's check in anyway is instantly less town to me. That starts with copcake but also includes you now Koshi. It's got the vibe of a scum team that left slam alive thinking he wasn't gonna find any of them and are now mad that he's better than they thought.

If Oats flips VT we can revisit this but right now these posts only serve as opening the door for Oats to get out of the lynch.

Also funny your push was onto me Koshi when I'm the same lynch Oats tried to push as the alternative to him.

Do you really think mafia think they can wiggle out of a red check?

I think the opposite to you. I think mafia absolutely rolls with the red check.

BING BING BING I FOUND IT.

Crazy how you set up the premise of scum just rolling with a red check and I come back to the thread to find eveyrone looking for reasons not to lynch a red check. How convenient.


What do you want to say ? I'm missing the point.

Either he isn't right or he is. I don't know what Oats will flip.

Well then lets flip oats and find out, this absolutely reeks of big plays going on for scum and I can't figure out which is legit scum and which is dumb town letting their egos think they know better than an un ccd blue role with a red check. honestly some of you just love the smell of your own farts


That doesn't answer it. What does it mean for marv if he says that?
What do you see that others can't?

I've had my metas suspicions of marv for a while now but I'm not comfortable putting him higher than say VE yet but it certainly doesn't help my read of him. but what I can see that apparently others can is um idk.... a fucking red check/

I literally talked about this exact thing this morning.


Again:

Why is it worth pointing out for you that marv expects scum autopilot on oats but you find many not doing that?
Either that means marv is scum for you or the others aren't, and you aren't walking anyone through your reasoning.

Its not that marv "expects" scum to autopilot oats, its that he opens up the avenue for people to go somewhere else and be townread for it bc "obviosuly scum are autopilot on oats so people questioning must be town"

People questiong are dumb and all think they know better than what we established last night after my bad math was like a 90% chance of him being sucm.

I already had my suspicions of marv so this is only fueling those.


By night actions, is impossible marv is mafia
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 08 2024 02:33 GMT
#4625
I have a question

What is more likely to happen?

Assume I am town (I am)

- DP has a gun
- Vivax JK
- Slam cop
- Jacob smith

In the imaginary world DP is town and I am mafia, I think it is obvious they would block DP. (Maybe)

Because then, they have a JK, cop and gunsmith free.

But i know I am town, so mafia WONT block DP,

So, if mafia considers Vivax/Slam or Jacobs actions less important, they are in dip shit because slam can get results, vivax can protect/roleblock and jacob can give guns.

So mafia definetly cant waste their roleblock on DP.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 08 2024 02:36 GMT
#4629
On March 08 2024 11:33 CopCake wrote:
I have a question

What is more likely to happen?

Assume I am town (I am)

- DP has a gun
- Vivax JK
- Slam cop
- Jacob smith

In the imaginary world DP is town and I am mafia, I think it is obvious they would block DP. (Maybe)

Because then, they have a JK, cop and gunsmith free.

But i know I am town, so mafia WONT block DP,

So, if mafia considers Vivax/Slam or Jacobs actions less important, they are in dip shit because slam can get results, vivax can protect/roleblock and jacob can give guns.

So mafia definetly cant waste their roleblock on DP.


Sorry this might be written weirdly, but just assume is next night.

What happens if I am alive during the day?

:D

We should be getting a report at least from two of the three blue roles (vivax/jacob/slam)

Because mafia stopped the vig shot.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 08 2024 02:39 GMT
#4631
On March 08 2024 11:37 iamperfection wrote:
dp already said who he was gonna shoot.


It needs to be me, he is convinced 100% I am mafia.

If he vigs someone else besides me he is mafia.

No way he shoots outside his scumread.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 08 2024 02:42 GMT
#4634
On March 08 2024 11:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 11:36 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:33 CopCake wrote:
I have a question

What is more likely to happen?

Assume I am town (I am)

- DP has a gun
- Vivax JK
- Slam cop
- Jacob smith

In the imaginary world DP is town and I am mafia, I think it is obvious they would block DP. (Maybe)

Because then, they have a JK, cop and gunsmith free.

But i know I am town, so mafia WONT block DP,

So, if mafia considers Vivax/Slam or Jacobs actions less important, they are in dip shit because slam can get results, vivax can protect/roleblock and jacob can give guns.

So mafia definetly cant waste their roleblock on DP.


Sorry this might be written weirdly, but just assume is next night.

What happens if I am alive during the day?

:D

We should be getting a report at least from two of the three blue roles (vivax/jacob/slam)

Because mafia stopped the vig shot.

I need to stop this train of thought.
1. Jsl has no night actions, he’s a 1 shot gunsmith and he’s given it out
2. If vivax JKs slam, slam doesn’t get a check making his role useless

So mafia absolutely can use their rb on dp in this scenario


Oh <~< I believed it was a every night action, nevermind
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 08 2024 02:50 GMT
#4637
On March 08 2024 11:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 11:42 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:36 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:33 CopCake wrote:
I have a question

What is more likely to happen?

Assume I am town (I am)

- DP has a gun
- Vivax JK
- Slam cop
- Jacob smith

In the imaginary world DP is town and I am mafia, I think it is obvious they would block DP. (Maybe)

Because then, they have a JK, cop and gunsmith free.

But i know I am town, so mafia WONT block DP,

So, if mafia considers Vivax/Slam or Jacobs actions less important, they are in dip shit because slam can get results, vivax can protect/roleblock and jacob can give guns.

So mafia definetly cant waste their roleblock on DP.


Sorry this might be written weirdly, but just assume is next night.

What happens if I am alive during the day?

:D

We should be getting a report at least from two of the three blue roles (vivax/jacob/slam)

Because mafia stopped the vig shot.

I need to stop this train of thought.
1. Jsl has no night actions, he’s a 1 shot gunsmith and he’s given it out
2. If vivax JKs slam, slam doesn’t get a check making his role useless

So mafia absolutely can use their rb on dp in this scenario


Oh <~< I believed it was a every night action, nevermind

Let’s get focused here,
What would you like to see from me before I get lynched. How can I help you


I think it is better if you ask from “more experienced” players.

My playstyle is not exactly the best cup of tea.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 08 2024 03:04 GMT
#4650
On March 08 2024 11:54 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 11:50 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:42 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:36 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:33 CopCake wrote:
I have a question

What is more likely to happen?

Assume I am town (I am)

- DP has a gun
- Vivax JK
- Slam cop
- Jacob smith

In the imaginary world DP is town and I am mafia, I think it is obvious they would block DP. (Maybe)

Because then, they have a JK, cop and gunsmith free.

But i know I am town, so mafia WONT block DP,

So, if mafia considers Vivax/Slam or Jacobs actions less important, they are in dip shit because slam can get results, vivax can protect/roleblock and jacob can give guns.

So mafia definetly cant waste their roleblock on DP.


Sorry this might be written weirdly, but just assume is next night.

What happens if I am alive during the day?

:D

We should be getting a report at least from two of the three blue roles (vivax/jacob/slam)

Because mafia stopped the vig shot.

I need to stop this train of thought.
1. Jsl has no night actions, he’s a 1 shot gunsmith and he’s given it out
2. If vivax JKs slam, slam doesn’t get a check making his role useless

So mafia absolutely can use their rb on dp in this scenario


Oh <~< I believed it was a every night action, nevermind

Let’s get focused here,
What would you like to see from me before I get lynched. How can I help you


I think it is better if you ask from “more experienced” players.

My playstyle is not exactly the best cup of tea.

I wanna know what I can provide for you lol


I think this will help town

Is Palmar mafia?

If so, did his scum buddies tried to save him?

Why not start a lynch on cake? I was a scum read at the time, only “strong” players that protected me where koshi and marv.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 08 2024 03:06 GMT
#4651
Consider factors like

Trfel had ZERO votes

Idr Jat

Why was tfrel considered a policy lynch and not TTS for example?
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 08 2024 03:12 GMT
#4657
On March 08 2024 12:06 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 10:32 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax I helped you become mayor, so I feel I have a responsibility to keep you on track.

So when you do dumb shit I am going to block you every time until I die.

If you don't want to lynch Oats today that is fine, I will lynch Cake who is confirmed fucking mafia and then we can lynch oats tomorrow.

You may be mayor right now but i am in control of this fucking thread.

Much this, ironically I might even follow onto that train




You really think I am mafia?

I am sorry, I am not. When you see me town let it be known you broke my cheesecake heart.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 08 2024 04:04 GMT
#4678
🙄 notice how someone is so obsessed with me?
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 08 2024 04:05 GMT
#4679
On March 08 2024 12:46 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 12:12 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 12:06 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:32 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax I helped you become mayor, so I feel I have a responsibility to keep you on track.

So when you do dumb shit I am going to block you every time until I die.

If you don't want to lynch Oats today that is fine, I will lynch Cake who is confirmed fucking mafia and then we can lynch oats tomorrow.

You may be mayor right now but i am in control of this fucking thread.

Much this, ironically I might even follow onto that train




You really think I am mafia?

I am sorry, I am not. When you see me town let it be known you broke my cheesecake heart.

This was not the intent, I am just pliable and more so thus game because I have no clue what is going on


Baby slamfish, you are cop, you cant be clueless, unless you are like inspector Gadget.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 08 2024 04:19 GMT
#4680
@RELS

https://tl.net/forum/mafia/612488-tl-endures-mafia-ii

This is my most recent mafia game
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 08 2024 04:26 GMT
#4685
On March 08 2024 13:22 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 12:38 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 12:37 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2024 12:36 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 12:34 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2024 12:30 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 12:27 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:55 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:49 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:48 CopCake wrote:
I mean blocking vivax is wild, unless they assumed that vivax would protect slam 🤔

Why is it wild? sandro and I and maybe rayn too both discussed jk is stronger than cop.


Mafia marv has two options

- block rayn
- block vivax

Both of them (at least rayn) decides to protect slam. Therefore mafia knows not to waste kills there.

So either rayn or vivax got blocked (duh) over slam.

But why not block slam if rayn or vivax would protect slam anyways? (In mafia marvs perspective)

I think this kinda clears marv?

I mean that would be the best mafia play.

Block slam because he would be protected anyways and you know rayn would waste his doc on him and vivax would JK block/ slam

So the one who got blocked was vivax and no rayn!

Marv is town by night actions.

Please correct me if I am wrong.


I think this is a very townie post
The logic is pretty wrong IMO. I don't understand why you assume mafia would think Vivax would protect Slam though. After removing that assumption, the logic kind of fall apart
Kind of moot since I think marv is very very townie



I think she is pocketing him here.

Your last point is why.

Wild theories like this are not something I associate with scum!CopCake. Planning on rereading the latest game where we were scum together to verify when I'm caught up


Pocketing is not a wild theory, its standard practice as mafia.

In that specific case, the logic to which she arrives at the marv townread, not the attempt itself


That looks like standard mafia fare to me.

Lots of waffling about nothing important to land on an important town read for your own survival.

Comparing CopCake with that game: https://tl.net/forum/mafia/586368-chezinu-streaks-mafia?user=CopCake&view=all

I think it's pretty different. In this current game, she talks very freely, posts stuff like this even when unprompted. The other game doesn't contain a weird theory, just "faking to be town" with "normal analysis, with sometimes some fake confrontation or anger. And even then, nothing that comes to the level of interaction she had this game, like when she bumped into you D1, rayn N1, Slam D2 as examples ...

This is reflected in the filter size too: 19 pages in this game (in the middle of D2) vs 9 pages in that game (lynched D4)


<333333333333

CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 08 2024 12:09 GMT
#4808
I dont think I can read that other game thread until saturday
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 08 2024 12:10 GMT
#4810
I know MZ asked me something, glanced it a while ago.

I considered odd that Slam picked Oats, as easy as that. It felt out of character tbqh.

CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 08 2024 12:18 GMT
#4822
On March 08 2024 21:14 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 21:10 CopCake wrote:
I know MZ asked me something, glanced it a while ago.

I considered odd that Slam picked Oats, as easy as that. It felt out of character tbqh.



Are you casting doubt on slams alignment here?


I have said many times that Slam is town, you can go and read my filter. I mean you spent an insane time talking about me big boi.

I only answered what MZ asked.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 08 2024 12:21 GMT
#4828
On March 08 2024 10:14 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 03:15 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 03:13 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:42 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:39 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:36 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:31 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:28 Koshi wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:24 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:23 Koshi wrote:
If you want my opinion:
rayn: because ve and or Palmar are mafia. I think mafia wouldn't kill rayn over marv if it wasnt the reads. Marv has way more pull in the thread. (Supertinfoil. Cuz marv is mafia and rayn claimed to him)

I forgot thz second kill lol. I am going insane.


You need to consider Mafia either didnt believe Slam´s claim or were more afraid of Rayn / Sandro

Yeah. Why not shoot slam.
Would mafia have known rayn was blue? Because that would make it less likely slam also is blue?

But then marv is mafia.

That's the tricky part. Sandro and rayn are both solid shots on their own. I agree rayn either because of his reads or because Marv is mafia (doubtful). Sandro had a very strong position since he was backed by Marv almost unconditionally.
But why would they ever let the claimed cop live? Not even role blocking him?


This is the tricky thing.

I think mafia is pretty narcissistic and do not consider Slam dangerous.

It makes a bit of sense since I would assume Slam would visit Rayn, me or marv.
@Slam: I am correct in that? Who would you have visited?


What do you mean would have visited? He DID visit somebody... and it would have to be a pretty stupid mafia team since it really doesn't matter who is getting the checks.


Instead of Oats, sorry if my english is bad.

OH yeah I said that already, DP


D:

I am not a Slam expert.



This train of posts, she was 'analysing' with an agenda.

You can tell when she is horrified at slams answer that I was his scum check if not oats.

This was clear to me since he claimed cop, but she now doesn't make the next steps in her 'analysis' and start to think that why would DP as mafia leave slam alive and unroleblocked when he is the obvious cop check.

She was gearing up to call me mafia as an old school narcasstic player based on NK analysis that is not genuine.

Then we have the series of posts where she over analyses the Oats red check and has a lot to say about it which is just obvious. So it came across as performative.

Finally she is blatantly trying to pocket you and wifom the fact you are still alive, when the obvious answer is that it paints her to look bad that you are alive, cause you are keeping her alive.

She should know that as either alginment but again is really performative about 'considering' NK and marvs alignment in a way that just strikes me as an excuse to hard buddy and pocket marv for his town read of her.



I dont know why are you asking me the same questions when you already know what is my position on the matter.
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 35 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 248
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 248
BRAT_OK 67
MindelVK 18
JuggernautJason12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25758
Mini 412
Hyuk 199
firebathero 174
ggaemo 144
Dewaltoss 65
Mong 45
Hyun 36
ToSsGirL 25
Dota 2
Gorgc9594
febbydoto2
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1380
crisheroes1076
Liquid`Hasu753
Other Games
Grubby3125
FrodaN2444
fl0m1018
Beastyqt752
KnowMe184
mouzStarbuck160
Livibee151
ArmadaUGS124
Mew2King54
Trikslyr47
ToD36
Chillindude28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick969
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 78
• StrangeGG 50
• Adnapsc2 21
• LUISG 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 10
• blackmanpl 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8433
• WagamamaTV290
Other Games
• imaqtpie803
• Shiphtur299
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
42m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 42m
INu's Battles
17h 42m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
20h 42m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
Replay Cast
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.