• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:12
CEST 04:12
KST 11:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10049 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 159

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 157 158 159 160 161 555 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 06 2024 11:13 GMT
#3161
why do you*
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 06 2024 11:37 GMT
#3162
On March 06 2024 08:55 Palmar wrote:
I'm finalizing here.

I like a bunch of mafia in:

rayn
jat
rels
mz
tts

then there's gonna be some mafia in the people who should be killed on policy

vivax
trfel
hapa


then there's the people that need constant monitoring and need to improve

iamp
marv
jealous
copcake
slam
ve

and finally we have the people I have somewhere from mild to good reasons to think are town

sandro
oats
dp
dmb
jls
koshi

None of the lists are in any particular order

I don't really think Trfel will flip mafia. It's just a "I believe in people" read that he wouldn't fuck off like that as mafia with the whole "If I get lynched I get lynched" thing. But it's an objectively good lynch so I'm not going to fight it all that hard. Leaving my vote on jat. I've been burned before by placing too much faith in people not doing crazy things as mafia so it's whatever.

I actually like this list. I wasn't going to comment while catching up but this deserves some attention. Could just be the mafia team.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 06 2024 11:37 GMT
#3163
We are going to lose if it is. But it is a nice list to fall back onto when things look grim during N2.
I had a good night of sleep.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 06 2024 11:41 GMT
#3164
On March 06 2024 19:54 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 19:52 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 16:16 JacobStrangelove wrote:
The case for Koshi.

So I just decided to filter Koshi because he seems to be the very town seeming lynch pin holding the somewhat suspicious town group (MZ/CC in the corner together and very first page of his filter he scum slips hard and nobody notices.

On March 05 2024 04:07 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:35 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:34 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:34 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:34 marvellosity wrote:
I’m currently not looking outside my mason partners for mayor.


Sandro is scummy though

He’s townie.

He has pursued me in the chat in a very townie way.

Also this is dumb. Good info for when you flip town. But now all this is dumb.

Whisperer mafia only need to fight 1 townie. While if he posts in the thread he needs to fight 16.

Mason stuff is useless. Keep it to yourselves.


WHEN MARV FLIPS TOWN HEY? WHEN MARV FLIPS TOWN?? Not if Marv flips town when, how do you know Marv’s alignment huh Koshi?




On March 04 2024 22:17 Koshi wrote:
I wanted to be mafia this game. Or wouldnt have mind.
But town is also fine.

I am going to play normal this game. So I would make a good mayor. Because I will be lock town.


Also this type of post always rubs me the wrong way, Oh I’m not mafia tee hee. No pointless bad. Not even a funny “Oh I’m not mafia” just a generic oh damn guys I’m not mafia oh well straight to asking for Mayor.

On March 05 2024 01:12 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:09 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:06 Koshi wrote:
I am gonna battle rayn.

You don't think he is likely town?

I havent read anything yet from before I first posted.
Masoning marv is leaning town.
Marv gets good rep, marv isnt saying rayn is mafia. So probably I will have to battle town rayn.

That's ok.

I will battle him with scumreads.


Also early is convinced Rayn is town lack of doubt here is concerning.


On March 05 2024 04:38 Koshi wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:34 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:31 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:28 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:25 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:19 Trfel wrote:
[quote]Seems like an easy way to avoid the responsibility of the results of said lynch, no?

And I don't understand why saying pregame that you would vote for Palmar and then changing your mind is a reason we should make you mayor?

I was making a joke about Vivax saying he was going to autovote Palmar pregame and then immediately changed his mind.

Imo the Mayor KP is town KP, not a oneshot Day vig. It's not about avoiding responsibility it's about giving the town a chance to pull a 2for1 on D1.

Actually I'll cement that point, if I'm not going to win the mayor vote at the end of the day, I'm not going to vote for someone who hasn't also pledged to have the town decide the lynch.
I don't think the second wagon is a "town lynch" at all. In fact there's a decent likelihood that the second wagon would be pushed by mafia, no?

That's assuming the first lynch is scum which D1 imo is a crap shoot, it's just as likely to be town pushed by mafia and the runner up is the scum, hence the double tap. TL towns are like barely 50% for D1 scum lynches iirc.
You're still ignoring the possibility that both are town. My point is, just because "town" votes for something doesn't make it the best play. I'm not saying you have to go for a hero play or something, but just that automatically lynching the top two instead of the top one isn't necessarily a good idea.

If both are town then we'll have played a colossally trash D1 and I wouldn't be trusting my own read anymore than I trust any other individual on D1. There's something to be said for wisdom of the crowds.

Second wagon is often a townie as well. Mafia waits till town suggest a second town wagon and then sits on those 2 wagons. Then town vigis or kills second wagon as is tradition. I still think it is protown to want to give town 2 lynches, as it always provides information. But don't use the wrong reasons.


This is frankly just semantic game state posting. Keep in mind Koshi entered the thread fairly late (simply due to timezones) there’s a lot to go off and this is what the focus is not scum hunting.

On March 05 2024 04:47 Koshi wrote:
I wrote this; decided not to post yet to see follow up
On March 04 2024 12:51 die_meatbaby wrote:
So the game started not even an hour ago and people making here already Townreads. How is this possible. I would never give somebody a townread this early.

And how are we supposed to choose a mayor who should be town so early in the game

Don't like this because it breaks the flow of the recent good posts made by iamps & DP

See this:
On March 04 2024 12:52 iamperfection wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:51 die_meatbaby wrote:
So the game started not even an hour ago and people making here already Townreads. How is this possible. I would never give somebody a townread this early.

And how are we supposed to choose a mayor who should be town so early in the game

upset that town are making town reads?


In addition I like how iamp handled Oats. With humor and progression in reading Oats.
And
I liked how iamp tried to steer away town from retardation around theorycrafting the second wagon.

So iamp lock town till D3


BUT OH BOY WE GOT IAMP RAY AND MARV ALL TOWN LOCKED IN THE FIRST PAGE THIS MAN’S PSYCHIC!


On March 05 2024 05:08 Koshi wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:51 iamperfection wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:49 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:48 iamperfection wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:46 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:39 iamperfection wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:36 DarthPunk wrote:
[quote]

I literally just replied to you, and I am being super smart, not obtuse.

Just FYI.

i dont think your being smart at all. its a non post imo. You trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill is very suspicious.


Why do you think its a non-post?

because its basically just banter.


Disagree. But DMB looks better since then so I don't really care anymore.

excuse me. What has dmb done better.

You were winning this entire chain till that last line from iamp. Did you answer DP?
And with winning I mean looking pretty townie.


man Dp’s also town everyone is town in Koshi land, Please like me guys I’m calling you all town.

This said I will point out at this point they do go into a scum read on meatbaby for sowing distrust. Then goes in on TTS but I mean kinda everyone did even if TTS is scum I would bus them so hard if I was on a mafia team with them.

On March 05 2024 05:29 Koshi wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:40 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:34 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:31 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:28 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:25 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
[quote]
I was making a joke about Vivax saying he was going to autovote Palmar pregame and then immediately changed his mind.

Imo the Mayor KP is town KP, not a oneshot Day vig. It's not about avoiding responsibility it's about giving the town a chance to pull a 2for1 on D1.

Actually I'll cement that point, if I'm not going to win the mayor vote at the end of the day, I'm not going to vote for someone who hasn't also pledged to have the town decide the lynch.
I don't think the second wagon is a "town lynch" at all. In fact there's a decent likelihood that the second wagon would be pushed by mafia, no?

That's assuming the first lynch is scum which D1 imo is a crap shoot, it's just as likely to be town pushed by mafia and the runner up is the scum, hence the double tap. TL towns are like barely 50% for D1 scum lynches iirc.
You're still ignoring the possibility that both are town. My point is, just because "town" votes for something doesn't make it the best play. I'm not saying you have to go for a hero play or something, but just that automatically lynching the top two instead of the top one isn't necessarily a good idea.

If both are town then we'll have played a colossally trash D1 and I wouldn't be trusting my own read anymore than I trust any other individual on D1. There's something to be said for wisdom of the crowds.
There's almost nothing to be said for wisdom of the crowds, that's the point. It's 16 vs 5, the whole point is that wisdom of the crowds is really ineffective, that's how the game works.

The problem with this entire conversation is that Tfrel looks smart and MZ bad.
But it is the only thing Tfrel does in this entire timespan.
Look smart.
But he isn't doing anything that helps town find mafia.

I don't like it at all.


Then he also thinks Tfrel looks smart but isn’t being helpful. Which isn’t overly suspicious but good to note with the lynch result.

On March 05 2024 23:51 Koshi wrote:
Ok let's shoot hapa with Vivax shot.


I mean not wrong but an easy call to make as mafia if you know they are town.

Okay I’ll be honest I got bored and the case kinda fell off but I see you just entered the thread Koshi.


Mostly I’m concerned with the first part.

On March 05 2024 04:07 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:35 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:34 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:34 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:34 marvellosity wrote:
I’m currently not looking outside my mason partners for mayor.


Sandro is scummy though

He’s townie.

He has pursued me in the chat in a very townie way.

Also this is dumb. Good info for when you flip town. But now all this is dumb.

Whisperer mafia only need to fight 1 townie. While if he posts in the thread he needs to fight 16.

Mason stuff is useless. Keep it to yourselves.


Scum Slip Koshi? What’s happening here?


I think Koshi meant here that he didnt care for the wishperers/mason chats and he has had Marv as town. So when Marv dies then the whisperers chat will have relevance to him.

It is not a slip.



It definitely isn't. That is a really stupid take tbh.


My take or cops take? Because anyone who can't see my take is instantly more suspicious.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 06 2024 11:42 GMT
#3165
Also agree with Palmer re Darth posting more as town saying he's busy is a pre game mafia Strat for sure.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 06 2024 11:43 GMT
#3166
On March 06 2024 20:41 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 19:54 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 06 2024 19:52 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 16:16 JacobStrangelove wrote:
The case for Koshi.

So I just decided to filter Koshi because he seems to be the very town seeming lynch pin holding the somewhat suspicious town group (MZ/CC in the corner together and very first page of his filter he scum slips hard and nobody notices.

On March 05 2024 04:07 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:35 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:34 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:34 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:34 marvellosity wrote:
I’m currently not looking outside my mason partners for mayor.


Sandro is scummy though

He’s townie.

He has pursued me in the chat in a very townie way.

Also this is dumb. Good info for when you flip town. But now all this is dumb.

Whisperer mafia only need to fight 1 townie. While if he posts in the thread he needs to fight 16.

Mason stuff is useless. Keep it to yourselves.


WHEN MARV FLIPS TOWN HEY? WHEN MARV FLIPS TOWN?? Not if Marv flips town when, how do you know Marv’s alignment huh Koshi?




On March 04 2024 22:17 Koshi wrote:
I wanted to be mafia this game. Or wouldnt have mind.
But town is also fine.

I am going to play normal this game. So I would make a good mayor. Because I will be lock town.


Also this type of post always rubs me the wrong way, Oh I’m not mafia tee hee. No pointless bad. Not even a funny “Oh I’m not mafia” just a generic oh damn guys I’m not mafia oh well straight to asking for Mayor.

On March 05 2024 01:12 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:09 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:06 Koshi wrote:
I am gonna battle rayn.

You don't think he is likely town?

I havent read anything yet from before I first posted.
Masoning marv is leaning town.
Marv gets good rep, marv isnt saying rayn is mafia. So probably I will have to battle town rayn.

That's ok.

I will battle him with scumreads.


Also early is convinced Rayn is town lack of doubt here is concerning.


On March 05 2024 04:38 Koshi wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:34 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:31 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:28 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:25 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
[quote]
I was making a joke about Vivax saying he was going to autovote Palmar pregame and then immediately changed his mind.

Imo the Mayor KP is town KP, not a oneshot Day vig. It's not about avoiding responsibility it's about giving the town a chance to pull a 2for1 on D1.

Actually I'll cement that point, if I'm not going to win the mayor vote at the end of the day, I'm not going to vote for someone who hasn't also pledged to have the town decide the lynch.
I don't think the second wagon is a "town lynch" at all. In fact there's a decent likelihood that the second wagon would be pushed by mafia, no?

That's assuming the first lynch is scum which D1 imo is a crap shoot, it's just as likely to be town pushed by mafia and the runner up is the scum, hence the double tap. TL towns are like barely 50% for D1 scum lynches iirc.
You're still ignoring the possibility that both are town. My point is, just because "town" votes for something doesn't make it the best play. I'm not saying you have to go for a hero play or something, but just that automatically lynching the top two instead of the top one isn't necessarily a good idea.

If both are town then we'll have played a colossally trash D1 and I wouldn't be trusting my own read anymore than I trust any other individual on D1. There's something to be said for wisdom of the crowds.

Second wagon is often a townie as well. Mafia waits till town suggest a second town wagon and then sits on those 2 wagons. Then town vigis or kills second wagon as is tradition. I still think it is protown to want to give town 2 lynches, as it always provides information. But don't use the wrong reasons.


This is frankly just semantic game state posting. Keep in mind Koshi entered the thread fairly late (simply due to timezones) there’s a lot to go off and this is what the focus is not scum hunting.

On March 05 2024 04:47 Koshi wrote:
I wrote this; decided not to post yet to see follow up
On March 04 2024 12:51 die_meatbaby wrote:
So the game started not even an hour ago and people making here already Townreads. How is this possible. I would never give somebody a townread this early.

And how are we supposed to choose a mayor who should be town so early in the game

Don't like this because it breaks the flow of the recent good posts made by iamps & DP

See this:
On March 04 2024 12:52 iamperfection wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:51 die_meatbaby wrote:
So the game started not even an hour ago and people making here already Townreads. How is this possible. I would never give somebody a townread this early.

And how are we supposed to choose a mayor who should be town so early in the game

upset that town are making town reads?


In addition I like how iamp handled Oats. With humor and progression in reading Oats.
And
I liked how iamp tried to steer away town from retardation around theorycrafting the second wagon.

So iamp lock town till D3


BUT OH BOY WE GOT IAMP RAY AND MARV ALL TOWN LOCKED IN THE FIRST PAGE THIS MAN’S PSYCHIC!


On March 05 2024 05:08 Koshi wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:51 iamperfection wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:49 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:48 iamperfection wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:46 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:39 iamperfection wrote:
[quote]
i dont think your being smart at all. its a non post imo. You trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill is very suspicious.


Why do you think its a non-post?

because its basically just banter.


Disagree. But DMB looks better since then so I don't really care anymore.

excuse me. What has dmb done better.

You were winning this entire chain till that last line from iamp. Did you answer DP?
And with winning I mean looking pretty townie.


man Dp’s also town everyone is town in Koshi land, Please like me guys I’m calling you all town.

This said I will point out at this point they do go into a scum read on meatbaby for sowing distrust. Then goes in on TTS but I mean kinda everyone did even if TTS is scum I would bus them so hard if I was on a mafia team with them.

On March 05 2024 05:29 Koshi wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:40 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:34 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:31 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:28 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:25 Trfel wrote:
[quote]I don't think the second wagon is a "town lynch" at all. In fact there's a decent likelihood that the second wagon would be pushed by mafia, no?

That's assuming the first lynch is scum which D1 imo is a crap shoot, it's just as likely to be town pushed by mafia and the runner up is the scum, hence the double tap. TL towns are like barely 50% for D1 scum lynches iirc.
You're still ignoring the possibility that both are town. My point is, just because "town" votes for something doesn't make it the best play. I'm not saying you have to go for a hero play or something, but just that automatically lynching the top two instead of the top one isn't necessarily a good idea.

If both are town then we'll have played a colossally trash D1 and I wouldn't be trusting my own read anymore than I trust any other individual on D1. There's something to be said for wisdom of the crowds.
There's almost nothing to be said for wisdom of the crowds, that's the point. It's 16 vs 5, the whole point is that wisdom of the crowds is really ineffective, that's how the game works.

The problem with this entire conversation is that Tfrel looks smart and MZ bad.
But it is the only thing Tfrel does in this entire timespan.
Look smart.
But he isn't doing anything that helps town find mafia.

I don't like it at all.


Then he also thinks Tfrel looks smart but isn’t being helpful. Which isn’t overly suspicious but good to note with the lynch result.

On March 05 2024 23:51 Koshi wrote:
Ok let's shoot hapa with Vivax shot.


I mean not wrong but an easy call to make as mafia if you know they are town.

Okay I’ll be honest I got bored and the case kinda fell off but I see you just entered the thread Koshi.


Mostly I’m concerned with the first part.

On March 05 2024 04:07 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:35 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:34 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:34 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:34 marvellosity wrote:
I’m currently not looking outside my mason partners for mayor.


Sandro is scummy though

He’s townie.

He has pursued me in the chat in a very townie way.

Also this is dumb. Good info for when you flip town. But now all this is dumb.

Whisperer mafia only need to fight 1 townie. While if he posts in the thread he needs to fight 16.

Mason stuff is useless. Keep it to yourselves.


Scum Slip Koshi? What’s happening here?


I think Koshi meant here that he didnt care for the wishperers/mason chats and he has had Marv as town. So when Marv dies then the whisperers chat will have relevance to him.

It is not a slip.



It definitely isn't. That is a really stupid take tbh.


My take or cops take? Because anyone who can't see my take is instantly more suspicious.


But I'm happy to break it down further before the hard tunnel.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 06 2024 11:51 GMT
#3167
On March 06 2024 20:41 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 19:54 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 06 2024 19:52 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 16:16 JacobStrangelove wrote:
The case for Koshi.

So I just decided to filter Koshi because he seems to be the very town seeming lynch pin holding the somewhat suspicious town group (MZ/CC in the corner together and very first page of his filter he scum slips hard and nobody notices.

On March 05 2024 04:07 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:35 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:34 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:34 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:34 marvellosity wrote:
I’m currently not looking outside my mason partners for mayor.


Sandro is scummy though

He’s townie.

He has pursued me in the chat in a very townie way.

Also this is dumb. Good info for when you flip town. But now all this is dumb.

Whisperer mafia only need to fight 1 townie. While if he posts in the thread he needs to fight 16.

Mason stuff is useless. Keep it to yourselves.


WHEN MARV FLIPS TOWN HEY? WHEN MARV FLIPS TOWN?? Not if Marv flips town when, how do you know Marv’s alignment huh Koshi?




On March 04 2024 22:17 Koshi wrote:
I wanted to be mafia this game. Or wouldnt have mind.
But town is also fine.

I am going to play normal this game. So I would make a good mayor. Because I will be lock town.


Also this type of post always rubs me the wrong way, Oh I’m not mafia tee hee. No pointless bad. Not even a funny “Oh I’m not mafia” just a generic oh damn guys I’m not mafia oh well straight to asking for Mayor.

On March 05 2024 01:12 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:09 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:06 Koshi wrote:
I am gonna battle rayn.

You don't think he is likely town?

I havent read anything yet from before I first posted.
Masoning marv is leaning town.
Marv gets good rep, marv isnt saying rayn is mafia. So probably I will have to battle town rayn.

That's ok.

I will battle him with scumreads.


Also early is convinced Rayn is town lack of doubt here is concerning.


On March 05 2024 04:38 Koshi wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:34 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:31 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:28 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:25 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
[quote]
I was making a joke about Vivax saying he was going to autovote Palmar pregame and then immediately changed his mind.

Imo the Mayor KP is town KP, not a oneshot Day vig. It's not about avoiding responsibility it's about giving the town a chance to pull a 2for1 on D1.

Actually I'll cement that point, if I'm not going to win the mayor vote at the end of the day, I'm not going to vote for someone who hasn't also pledged to have the town decide the lynch.
I don't think the second wagon is a "town lynch" at all. In fact there's a decent likelihood that the second wagon would be pushed by mafia, no?

That's assuming the first lynch is scum which D1 imo is a crap shoot, it's just as likely to be town pushed by mafia and the runner up is the scum, hence the double tap. TL towns are like barely 50% for D1 scum lynches iirc.
You're still ignoring the possibility that both are town. My point is, just because "town" votes for something doesn't make it the best play. I'm not saying you have to go for a hero play or something, but just that automatically lynching the top two instead of the top one isn't necessarily a good idea.

If both are town then we'll have played a colossally trash D1 and I wouldn't be trusting my own read anymore than I trust any other individual on D1. There's something to be said for wisdom of the crowds.

Second wagon is often a townie as well. Mafia waits till town suggest a second town wagon and then sits on those 2 wagons. Then town vigis or kills second wagon as is tradition. I still think it is protown to want to give town 2 lynches, as it always provides information. But don't use the wrong reasons.


This is frankly just semantic game state posting. Keep in mind Koshi entered the thread fairly late (simply due to timezones) there’s a lot to go off and this is what the focus is not scum hunting.

On March 05 2024 04:47 Koshi wrote:
I wrote this; decided not to post yet to see follow up
On March 04 2024 12:51 die_meatbaby wrote:
So the game started not even an hour ago and people making here already Townreads. How is this possible. I would never give somebody a townread this early.

And how are we supposed to choose a mayor who should be town so early in the game

Don't like this because it breaks the flow of the recent good posts made by iamps & DP

See this:
On March 04 2024 12:52 iamperfection wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:51 die_meatbaby wrote:
So the game started not even an hour ago and people making here already Townreads. How is this possible. I would never give somebody a townread this early.

And how are we supposed to choose a mayor who should be town so early in the game

upset that town are making town reads?


In addition I like how iamp handled Oats. With humor and progression in reading Oats.
And
I liked how iamp tried to steer away town from retardation around theorycrafting the second wagon.

So iamp lock town till D3


BUT OH BOY WE GOT IAMP RAY AND MARV ALL TOWN LOCKED IN THE FIRST PAGE THIS MAN’S PSYCHIC!


On March 05 2024 05:08 Koshi wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:51 iamperfection wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:49 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:48 iamperfection wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:46 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:39 iamperfection wrote:
[quote]
i dont think your being smart at all. its a non post imo. You trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill is very suspicious.


Why do you think its a non-post?

because its basically just banter.


Disagree. But DMB looks better since then so I don't really care anymore.

excuse me. What has dmb done better.

You were winning this entire chain till that last line from iamp. Did you answer DP?
And with winning I mean looking pretty townie.


man Dp’s also town everyone is town in Koshi land, Please like me guys I’m calling you all town.

This said I will point out at this point they do go into a scum read on meatbaby for sowing distrust. Then goes in on TTS but I mean kinda everyone did even if TTS is scum I would bus them so hard if I was on a mafia team with them.

On March 05 2024 05:29 Koshi wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:40 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:34 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:31 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:28 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:25 Trfel wrote:
[quote]I don't think the second wagon is a "town lynch" at all. In fact there's a decent likelihood that the second wagon would be pushed by mafia, no?

That's assuming the first lynch is scum which D1 imo is a crap shoot, it's just as likely to be town pushed by mafia and the runner up is the scum, hence the double tap. TL towns are like barely 50% for D1 scum lynches iirc.
You're still ignoring the possibility that both are town. My point is, just because "town" votes for something doesn't make it the best play. I'm not saying you have to go for a hero play or something, but just that automatically lynching the top two instead of the top one isn't necessarily a good idea.

If both are town then we'll have played a colossally trash D1 and I wouldn't be trusting my own read anymore than I trust any other individual on D1. There's something to be said for wisdom of the crowds.
There's almost nothing to be said for wisdom of the crowds, that's the point. It's 16 vs 5, the whole point is that wisdom of the crowds is really ineffective, that's how the game works.

The problem with this entire conversation is that Tfrel looks smart and MZ bad.
But it is the only thing Tfrel does in this entire timespan.
Look smart.
But he isn't doing anything that helps town find mafia.

I don't like it at all.


Then he also thinks Tfrel looks smart but isn’t being helpful. Which isn’t overly suspicious but good to note with the lynch result.

On March 05 2024 23:51 Koshi wrote:
Ok let's shoot hapa with Vivax shot.


I mean not wrong but an easy call to make as mafia if you know they are town.

Okay I’ll be honest I got bored and the case kinda fell off but I see you just entered the thread Koshi.


Mostly I’m concerned with the first part.

On March 05 2024 04:07 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:35 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:34 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:34 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:34 marvellosity wrote:
I’m currently not looking outside my mason partners for mayor.


Sandro is scummy though

He’s townie.

He has pursued me in the chat in a very townie way.

Also this is dumb. Good info for when you flip town. But now all this is dumb.

Whisperer mafia only need to fight 1 townie. While if he posts in the thread he needs to fight 16.

Mason stuff is useless. Keep it to yourselves.


Scum Slip Koshi? What’s happening here?


I think Koshi meant here that he didnt care for the wishperers/mason chats and he has had Marv as town. So when Marv dies then the whisperers chat will have relevance to him.

It is not a slip.



It definitely isn't. That is a really stupid take tbh.


My take or cops take? Because anyone who can't see my take is instantly more suspicious.

your
table for two on a tv tray
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 06 2024 11:52 GMT
#3168
Okay so look at it this way.

The reason I started looking into Koshi in the first place was because I was struggling to believe any town could look at what copcake is doing and see town play. But this links into the Koshi seeing everyone as town theory. He's backing Cop as town because he knows cop is town. Koshi would have to be playing like a boosted animal to see Cop as being a town player right now and Koshi doesn't seem like a boosted animal hence Koshi is scum.

Ironically I think this makes Copcake town so if I was going to go by association I would say maybe JAT is mafia with MZ and Koshi not sure the rest and of course this is all a weird association case that doesn't hold much water so if you are in this list and think well I'm town so Koshi isn't scum don't get it wrong this is all simple theorising.

The important take away is Koshi is def scum for sure scum slipped and when confronted was all : "Oh yay I won't get nk'd because I'm totally town guys right??" Instead of "huh no that does make sense and look sus ngl I'm not but I see where you're coming from and it's understandable you're so smart JSL"

Okay maybe that last bit Koshi wouldn't say but still. Also just fyi heading into bed time here probably out for a bit.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 06 2024 11:53 GMT
#3169
Or cop could just be mafia and that's why he's "seeeing them as town I guess" because he has to.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 06 2024 11:53 GMT
#3170
On March 06 2024 20:41 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 19:54 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 06 2024 19:52 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 16:16 JacobStrangelove wrote:
The case for Koshi.

So I just decided to filter Koshi because he seems to be the very town seeming lynch pin holding the somewhat suspicious town group (MZ/CC in the corner together and very first page of his filter he scum slips hard and nobody notices.

On March 05 2024 04:07 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:35 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:34 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:34 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:34 marvellosity wrote:
I’m currently not looking outside my mason partners for mayor.


Sandro is scummy though

He’s townie.

He has pursued me in the chat in a very townie way.

Also this is dumb. Good info for when you flip town. But now all this is dumb.

Whisperer mafia only need to fight 1 townie. While if he posts in the thread he needs to fight 16.

Mason stuff is useless. Keep it to yourselves.


WHEN MARV FLIPS TOWN HEY? WHEN MARV FLIPS TOWN?? Not if Marv flips town when, how do you know Marv’s alignment huh Koshi?




On March 04 2024 22:17 Koshi wrote:
I wanted to be mafia this game. Or wouldnt have mind.
But town is also fine.

I am going to play normal this game. So I would make a good mayor. Because I will be lock town.


Also this type of post always rubs me the wrong way, Oh I’m not mafia tee hee. No pointless bad. Not even a funny “Oh I’m not mafia” just a generic oh damn guys I’m not mafia oh well straight to asking for Mayor.

On March 05 2024 01:12 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:09 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:06 Koshi wrote:
I am gonna battle rayn.

You don't think he is likely town?

I havent read anything yet from before I first posted.
Masoning marv is leaning town.
Marv gets good rep, marv isnt saying rayn is mafia. So probably I will have to battle town rayn.

That's ok.

I will battle him with scumreads.


Also early is convinced Rayn is town lack of doubt here is concerning.


On March 05 2024 04:38 Koshi wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:34 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:31 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:28 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:25 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
[quote]
I was making a joke about Vivax saying he was going to autovote Palmar pregame and then immediately changed his mind.

Imo the Mayor KP is town KP, not a oneshot Day vig. It's not about avoiding responsibility it's about giving the town a chance to pull a 2for1 on D1.

Actually I'll cement that point, if I'm not going to win the mayor vote at the end of the day, I'm not going to vote for someone who hasn't also pledged to have the town decide the lynch.
I don't think the second wagon is a "town lynch" at all. In fact there's a decent likelihood that the second wagon would be pushed by mafia, no?

That's assuming the first lynch is scum which D1 imo is a crap shoot, it's just as likely to be town pushed by mafia and the runner up is the scum, hence the double tap. TL towns are like barely 50% for D1 scum lynches iirc.
You're still ignoring the possibility that both are town. My point is, just because "town" votes for something doesn't make it the best play. I'm not saying you have to go for a hero play or something, but just that automatically lynching the top two instead of the top one isn't necessarily a good idea.

If both are town then we'll have played a colossally trash D1 and I wouldn't be trusting my own read anymore than I trust any other individual on D1. There's something to be said for wisdom of the crowds.

Second wagon is often a townie as well. Mafia waits till town suggest a second town wagon and then sits on those 2 wagons. Then town vigis or kills second wagon as is tradition. I still think it is protown to want to give town 2 lynches, as it always provides information. But don't use the wrong reasons.


This is frankly just semantic game state posting. Keep in mind Koshi entered the thread fairly late (simply due to timezones) there’s a lot to go off and this is what the focus is not scum hunting.

On March 05 2024 04:47 Koshi wrote:
I wrote this; decided not to post yet to see follow up
On March 04 2024 12:51 die_meatbaby wrote:
So the game started not even an hour ago and people making here already Townreads. How is this possible. I would never give somebody a townread this early.

And how are we supposed to choose a mayor who should be town so early in the game

Don't like this because it breaks the flow of the recent good posts made by iamps & DP

See this:
On March 04 2024 12:52 iamperfection wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:51 die_meatbaby wrote:
So the game started not even an hour ago and people making here already Townreads. How is this possible. I would never give somebody a townread this early.

And how are we supposed to choose a mayor who should be town so early in the game

upset that town are making town reads?


In addition I like how iamp handled Oats. With humor and progression in reading Oats.
And
I liked how iamp tried to steer away town from retardation around theorycrafting the second wagon.

So iamp lock town till D3


BUT OH BOY WE GOT IAMP RAY AND MARV ALL TOWN LOCKED IN THE FIRST PAGE THIS MAN’S PSYCHIC!


On March 05 2024 05:08 Koshi wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:51 iamperfection wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:49 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:48 iamperfection wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:46 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:39 iamperfection wrote:
[quote]
i dont think your being smart at all. its a non post imo. You trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill is very suspicious.


Why do you think its a non-post?

because its basically just banter.


Disagree. But DMB looks better since then so I don't really care anymore.

excuse me. What has dmb done better.

You were winning this entire chain till that last line from iamp. Did you answer DP?
And with winning I mean looking pretty townie.


man Dp’s also town everyone is town in Koshi land, Please like me guys I’m calling you all town.

This said I will point out at this point they do go into a scum read on meatbaby for sowing distrust. Then goes in on TTS but I mean kinda everyone did even if TTS is scum I would bus them so hard if I was on a mafia team with them.

On March 05 2024 05:29 Koshi wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:40 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:34 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:31 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:28 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:25 Trfel wrote:
[quote]I don't think the second wagon is a "town lynch" at all. In fact there's a decent likelihood that the second wagon would be pushed by mafia, no?

That's assuming the first lynch is scum which D1 imo is a crap shoot, it's just as likely to be town pushed by mafia and the runner up is the scum, hence the double tap. TL towns are like barely 50% for D1 scum lynches iirc.
You're still ignoring the possibility that both are town. My point is, just because "town" votes for something doesn't make it the best play. I'm not saying you have to go for a hero play or something, but just that automatically lynching the top two instead of the top one isn't necessarily a good idea.

If both are town then we'll have played a colossally trash D1 and I wouldn't be trusting my own read anymore than I trust any other individual on D1. There's something to be said for wisdom of the crowds.
There's almost nothing to be said for wisdom of the crowds, that's the point. It's 16 vs 5, the whole point is that wisdom of the crowds is really ineffective, that's how the game works.

The problem with this entire conversation is that Tfrel looks smart and MZ bad.
But it is the only thing Tfrel does in this entire timespan.
Look smart.
But he isn't doing anything that helps town find mafia.

I don't like it at all.


Then he also thinks Tfrel looks smart but isn’t being helpful. Which isn’t overly suspicious but good to note with the lynch result.

On March 05 2024 23:51 Koshi wrote:
Ok let's shoot hapa with Vivax shot.


I mean not wrong but an easy call to make as mafia if you know they are town.

Okay I’ll be honest I got bored and the case kinda fell off but I see you just entered the thread Koshi.


Mostly I’m concerned with the first part.

On March 05 2024 04:07 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:35 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:34 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:34 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:34 marvellosity wrote:
I’m currently not looking outside my mason partners for mayor.


Sandro is scummy though

He’s townie.

He has pursued me in the chat in a very townie way.

Also this is dumb. Good info for when you flip town. But now all this is dumb.

Whisperer mafia only need to fight 1 townie. While if he posts in the thread he needs to fight 16.

Mason stuff is useless. Keep it to yourselves.


Scum Slip Koshi? What’s happening here?


I think Koshi meant here that he didnt care for the wishperers/mason chats and he has had Marv as town. So when Marv dies then the whisperers chat will have relevance to him.

It is not a slip.



It definitely isn't. That is a really stupid take tbh.


My take or cops take? Because anyone who can't see my take is instantly more suspicious.

Your take.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 06 2024 11:54 GMT
#3171
On March 06 2024 20:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 20:41 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 06 2024 19:54 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 06 2024 19:52 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 16:16 JacobStrangelove wrote:
The case for Koshi.

So I just decided to filter Koshi because he seems to be the very town seeming lynch pin holding the somewhat suspicious town group (MZ/CC in the corner together and very first page of his filter he scum slips hard and nobody notices.

On March 05 2024 04:07 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:35 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:34 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:34 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:34 marvellosity wrote:
I’m currently not looking outside my mason partners for mayor.


Sandro is scummy though

He’s townie.

He has pursued me in the chat in a very townie way.

Also this is dumb. Good info for when you flip town. But now all this is dumb.

Whisperer mafia only need to fight 1 townie. While if he posts in the thread he needs to fight 16.

Mason stuff is useless. Keep it to yourselves.


WHEN MARV FLIPS TOWN HEY? WHEN MARV FLIPS TOWN?? Not if Marv flips town when, how do you know Marv’s alignment huh Koshi?




On March 04 2024 22:17 Koshi wrote:
I wanted to be mafia this game. Or wouldnt have mind.
But town is also fine.

I am going to play normal this game. So I would make a good mayor. Because I will be lock town.


Also this type of post always rubs me the wrong way, Oh I’m not mafia tee hee. No pointless bad. Not even a funny “Oh I’m not mafia” just a generic oh damn guys I’m not mafia oh well straight to asking for Mayor.

On March 05 2024 01:12 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:09 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:06 Koshi wrote:
I am gonna battle rayn.

You don't think he is likely town?

I havent read anything yet from before I first posted.
Masoning marv is leaning town.
Marv gets good rep, marv isnt saying rayn is mafia. So probably I will have to battle town rayn.

That's ok.

I will battle him with scumreads.


Also early is convinced Rayn is town lack of doubt here is concerning.


On March 05 2024 04:38 Koshi wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:34 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:31 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:28 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:25 Trfel wrote:
[quote]I don't think the second wagon is a "town lynch" at all. In fact there's a decent likelihood that the second wagon would be pushed by mafia, no?

That's assuming the first lynch is scum which D1 imo is a crap shoot, it's just as likely to be town pushed by mafia and the runner up is the scum, hence the double tap. TL towns are like barely 50% for D1 scum lynches iirc.
You're still ignoring the possibility that both are town. My point is, just because "town" votes for something doesn't make it the best play. I'm not saying you have to go for a hero play or something, but just that automatically lynching the top two instead of the top one isn't necessarily a good idea.

If both are town then we'll have played a colossally trash D1 and I wouldn't be trusting my own read anymore than I trust any other individual on D1. There's something to be said for wisdom of the crowds.

Second wagon is often a townie as well. Mafia waits till town suggest a second town wagon and then sits on those 2 wagons. Then town vigis or kills second wagon as is tradition. I still think it is protown to want to give town 2 lynches, as it always provides information. But don't use the wrong reasons.


This is frankly just semantic game state posting. Keep in mind Koshi entered the thread fairly late (simply due to timezones) there’s a lot to go off and this is what the focus is not scum hunting.

On March 05 2024 04:47 Koshi wrote:
I wrote this; decided not to post yet to see follow up
On March 04 2024 12:51 die_meatbaby wrote:
So the game started not even an hour ago and people making here already Townreads. How is this possible. I would never give somebody a townread this early.

And how are we supposed to choose a mayor who should be town so early in the game

Don't like this because it breaks the flow of the recent good posts made by iamps & DP

See this:
On March 04 2024 12:52 iamperfection wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:51 die_meatbaby wrote:
So the game started not even an hour ago and people making here already Townreads. How is this possible. I would never give somebody a townread this early.

And how are we supposed to choose a mayor who should be town so early in the game

upset that town are making town reads?


In addition I like how iamp handled Oats. With humor and progression in reading Oats.
And
I liked how iamp tried to steer away town from retardation around theorycrafting the second wagon.

So iamp lock town till D3


BUT OH BOY WE GOT IAMP RAY AND MARV ALL TOWN LOCKED IN THE FIRST PAGE THIS MAN’S PSYCHIC!


On March 05 2024 05:08 Koshi wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:51 iamperfection wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:49 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:48 iamperfection wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:46 DarthPunk wrote:
[quote]

Why do you think its a non-post?

because its basically just banter.


Disagree. But DMB looks better since then so I don't really care anymore.

excuse me. What has dmb done better.

You were winning this entire chain till that last line from iamp. Did you answer DP?
And with winning I mean looking pretty townie.


man Dp’s also town everyone is town in Koshi land, Please like me guys I’m calling you all town.

This said I will point out at this point they do go into a scum read on meatbaby for sowing distrust. Then goes in on TTS but I mean kinda everyone did even if TTS is scum I would bus them so hard if I was on a mafia team with them.

On March 05 2024 05:29 Koshi wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:40 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:34 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:31 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:28 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
[quote]
That's assuming the first lynch is scum which D1 imo is a crap shoot, it's just as likely to be town pushed by mafia and the runner up is the scum, hence the double tap. TL towns are like barely 50% for D1 scum lynches iirc.
You're still ignoring the possibility that both are town. My point is, just because "town" votes for something doesn't make it the best play. I'm not saying you have to go for a hero play or something, but just that automatically lynching the top two instead of the top one isn't necessarily a good idea.

If both are town then we'll have played a colossally trash D1 and I wouldn't be trusting my own read anymore than I trust any other individual on D1. There's something to be said for wisdom of the crowds.
There's almost nothing to be said for wisdom of the crowds, that's the point. It's 16 vs 5, the whole point is that wisdom of the crowds is really ineffective, that's how the game works.

The problem with this entire conversation is that Tfrel looks smart and MZ bad.
But it is the only thing Tfrel does in this entire timespan.
Look smart.
But he isn't doing anything that helps town find mafia.

I don't like it at all.


Then he also thinks Tfrel looks smart but isn’t being helpful. Which isn’t overly suspicious but good to note with the lynch result.

On March 05 2024 23:51 Koshi wrote:
Ok let's shoot hapa with Vivax shot.


I mean not wrong but an easy call to make as mafia if you know they are town.

Okay I’ll be honest I got bored and the case kinda fell off but I see you just entered the thread Koshi.


Mostly I’m concerned with the first part.

On March 05 2024 04:07 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:35 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:34 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:34 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:34 marvellosity wrote:
I’m currently not looking outside my mason partners for mayor.


Sandro is scummy though

He’s townie.

He has pursued me in the chat in a very townie way.

Also this is dumb. Good info for when you flip town. But now all this is dumb.

Whisperer mafia only need to fight 1 townie. While if he posts in the thread he needs to fight 16.

Mason stuff is useless. Keep it to yourselves.


Scum Slip Koshi? What’s happening here?


I think Koshi meant here that he didnt care for the wishperers/mason chats and he has had Marv as town. So when Marv dies then the whisperers chat will have relevance to him.

It is not a slip.



It definitely isn't. That is a really stupid take tbh.


My take or cops take? Because anyone who can't see my take is instantly more suspicious.

your


Do you also think it's wrong? Like just because it's me posting take a step back, it's the most basic of scum slips it's probably the only solid piece of evidence in the thread?
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 11:56 GMT
#3172
I was just reading before bed but I want to chime in here and say that Jake’s case on koshi says more about Jake’s alignment than koshis.

I don’t see him doing that as mafia at all.

Anyway goodnight.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 06 2024 11:58 GMT
#3173
On March 06 2024 20:54 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 20:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 20:41 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 06 2024 19:54 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 06 2024 19:52 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 16:16 JacobStrangelove wrote:
The case for Koshi.

So I just decided to filter Koshi because he seems to be the very town seeming lynch pin holding the somewhat suspicious town group (MZ/CC in the corner together and very first page of his filter he scum slips hard and nobody notices.

On March 05 2024 04:07 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:35 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:34 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:34 Vivax wrote:
[quote]

Sandro is scummy though

He’s townie.

He has pursued me in the chat in a very townie way.

Also this is dumb. Good info for when you flip town. But now all this is dumb.

Whisperer mafia only need to fight 1 townie. While if he posts in the thread he needs to fight 16.

Mason stuff is useless. Keep it to yourselves.


WHEN MARV FLIPS TOWN HEY? WHEN MARV FLIPS TOWN?? Not if Marv flips town when, how do you know Marv’s alignment huh Koshi?




On March 04 2024 22:17 Koshi wrote:
I wanted to be mafia this game. Or wouldnt have mind.
But town is also fine.

I am going to play normal this game. So I would make a good mayor. Because I will be lock town.


Also this type of post always rubs me the wrong way, Oh I’m not mafia tee hee. No pointless bad. Not even a funny “Oh I’m not mafia” just a generic oh damn guys I’m not mafia oh well straight to asking for Mayor.

On March 05 2024 01:12 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:09 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:06 Koshi wrote:
I am gonna battle rayn.

You don't think he is likely town?

I havent read anything yet from before I first posted.
Masoning marv is leaning town.
Marv gets good rep, marv isnt saying rayn is mafia. So probably I will have to battle town rayn.

That's ok.

I will battle him with scumreads.


Also early is convinced Rayn is town lack of doubt here is concerning.


On March 05 2024 04:38 Koshi wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:34 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:31 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:28 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
[quote]
That's assuming the first lynch is scum which D1 imo is a crap shoot, it's just as likely to be town pushed by mafia and the runner up is the scum, hence the double tap. TL towns are like barely 50% for D1 scum lynches iirc.
You're still ignoring the possibility that both are town. My point is, just because "town" votes for something doesn't make it the best play. I'm not saying you have to go for a hero play or something, but just that automatically lynching the top two instead of the top one isn't necessarily a good idea.

If both are town then we'll have played a colossally trash D1 and I wouldn't be trusting my own read anymore than I trust any other individual on D1. There's something to be said for wisdom of the crowds.

Second wagon is often a townie as well. Mafia waits till town suggest a second town wagon and then sits on those 2 wagons. Then town vigis or kills second wagon as is tradition. I still think it is protown to want to give town 2 lynches, as it always provides information. But don't use the wrong reasons.


This is frankly just semantic game state posting. Keep in mind Koshi entered the thread fairly late (simply due to timezones) there’s a lot to go off and this is what the focus is not scum hunting.

On March 05 2024 04:47 Koshi wrote:
I wrote this; decided not to post yet to see follow up
On March 04 2024 12:51 die_meatbaby wrote:
So the game started not even an hour ago and people making here already Townreads. How is this possible. I would never give somebody a townread this early.

And how are we supposed to choose a mayor who should be town so early in the game

Don't like this because it breaks the flow of the recent good posts made by iamps & DP

See this:
On March 04 2024 12:52 iamperfection wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:51 die_meatbaby wrote:
So the game started not even an hour ago and people making here already Townreads. How is this possible. I would never give somebody a townread this early.

And how are we supposed to choose a mayor who should be town so early in the game

upset that town are making town reads?


In addition I like how iamp handled Oats. With humor and progression in reading Oats.
And
I liked how iamp tried to steer away town from retardation around theorycrafting the second wagon.

So iamp lock town till D3


BUT OH BOY WE GOT IAMP RAY AND MARV ALL TOWN LOCKED IN THE FIRST PAGE THIS MAN’S PSYCHIC!


On March 05 2024 05:08 Koshi wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:51 iamperfection wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:49 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:48 iamperfection wrote:
[quote]
because its basically just banter.


Disagree. But DMB looks better since then so I don't really care anymore.

excuse me. What has dmb done better.

You were winning this entire chain till that last line from iamp. Did you answer DP?
And with winning I mean looking pretty townie.


man Dp’s also town everyone is town in Koshi land, Please like me guys I’m calling you all town.

This said I will point out at this point they do go into a scum read on meatbaby for sowing distrust. Then goes in on TTS but I mean kinda everyone did even if TTS is scum I would bus them so hard if I was on a mafia team with them.

On March 05 2024 05:29 Koshi wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:40 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:34 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:31 Trfel wrote:
[quote]You're still ignoring the possibility that both are town. My point is, just because "town" votes for something doesn't make it the best play. I'm not saying you have to go for a hero play or something, but just that automatically lynching the top two instead of the top one isn't necessarily a good idea.

If both are town then we'll have played a colossally trash D1 and I wouldn't be trusting my own read anymore than I trust any other individual on D1. There's something to be said for wisdom of the crowds.
There's almost nothing to be said for wisdom of the crowds, that's the point. It's 16 vs 5, the whole point is that wisdom of the crowds is really ineffective, that's how the game works.

The problem with this entire conversation is that Tfrel looks smart and MZ bad.
But it is the only thing Tfrel does in this entire timespan.
Look smart.
But he isn't doing anything that helps town find mafia.

I don't like it at all.


Then he also thinks Tfrel looks smart but isn’t being helpful. Which isn’t overly suspicious but good to note with the lynch result.

On March 05 2024 23:51 Koshi wrote:
Ok let's shoot hapa with Vivax shot.


I mean not wrong but an easy call to make as mafia if you know they are town.

Okay I’ll be honest I got bored and the case kinda fell off but I see you just entered the thread Koshi.


Mostly I’m concerned with the first part.

On March 05 2024 04:07 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:35 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:34 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:34 Vivax wrote:
[quote]

Sandro is scummy though

He’s townie.

He has pursued me in the chat in a very townie way.

Also this is dumb. Good info for when you flip town. But now all this is dumb.

Whisperer mafia only need to fight 1 townie. While if he posts in the thread he needs to fight 16.

Mason stuff is useless. Keep it to yourselves.


Scum Slip Koshi? What’s happening here?


I think Koshi meant here that he didnt care for the wishperers/mason chats and he has had Marv as town. So when Marv dies then the whisperers chat will have relevance to him.

It is not a slip.



It definitely isn't. That is a really stupid take tbh.


My take or cops take? Because anyone who can't see my take is instantly more suspicious.

your


Do you also think it's wrong? Like just because it's me posting take a step back, it's the most basic of scum slips it's probably the only solid piece of evidence in the thread?

There is always someone who claims such a thing is a scumslip and it never is.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 06 2024 12:01 GMT
#3174
On March 06 2024 20:56 DarthPunk wrote:
I was just reading before bed but I want to chime in here and say that Jake’s case on koshi says more about Jake’s alignment than koshis.

I don’t see him doing that as mafia at all.

Anyway goodnight.

I don't know about that. In my experience mafia really likes to latch onto these kind of things. Reserving judgment for now.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 06 2024 12:05 GMT
#3175
On March 06 2024 21:01 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 20:56 DarthPunk wrote:
I was just reading before bed but I want to chime in here and say that Jake’s case on koshi says more about Jake’s alignment than koshis.

I don’t see him doing that as mafia at all.

Anyway goodnight.

I don't know about that. In my experience mafia really likes to latch onto these kind of things. Reserving judgment for now.

DP agreeing with that is far more worrisome. It's simply just how koshi posts.
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 06 2024 12:06 GMT
#3176
On March 06 2024 21:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 21:01 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 06 2024 20:56 DarthPunk wrote:
I was just reading before bed but I want to chime in here and say that Jake’s case on koshi says more about Jake’s alignment than koshis.

I don’t see him doing that as mafia at all.

Anyway goodnight.

I don't know about that. In my experience mafia really likes to latch onto these kind of things. Reserving judgment for now.

DP agreeing with that is far more worrisome. It's simply just how koshi posts.

DP has a weird Koshi blind spot, remember that random n1 case last summer?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 06 2024 12:07 GMT
#3177
On March 06 2024 21:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 21:01 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 06 2024 20:56 DarthPunk wrote:
I was just reading before bed but I want to chime in here and say that Jake’s case on koshi says more about Jake’s alignment than koshis.

I don’t see him doing that as mafia at all.

Anyway goodnight.

I don't know about that. In my experience mafia really likes to latch onto these kind of things. Reserving judgment for now.

DP agreeing with that is far more worrisome. It's simply just how koshi posts.

True.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 06 2024 12:07 GMT
#3178
Yeah but that's just how Koshi has posted always forever in every single game as town.
table for two on a tv tray
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2024 12:15 GMT
#3179
On March 06 2024 20:37 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 08:55 Palmar wrote:
I'm finalizing here.

I like a bunch of mafia in:

rayn
jat
rels
mz
tts

then there's gonna be some mafia in the people who should be killed on policy

vivax
trfel
hapa


then there's the people that need constant monitoring and need to improve

iamp
marv
jealous
copcake
slam
ve

and finally we have the people I have somewhere from mild to good reasons to think are town

sandro
oats
dp
dmb
jls
koshi

None of the lists are in any particular order

I don't really think Trfel will flip mafia. It's just a "I believe in people" read that he wouldn't fuck off like that as mafia with the whole "If I get lynched I get lynched" thing. But it's an objectively good lynch so I'm not going to fight it all that hard. Leaving my vote on jat. I've been burned before by placing too much faith in people not doing crazy things as mafia so it's whatever.

I actually like this list. I wasn't going to comment while catching up but this deserves some attention. Could just be the mafia team.


I thought exactly the same. If rayn wants him so badly he will have to be more concise about what makes Palmar mafia, because right now he looks too frustrated about not getting him killed with initial marv support.

It‘s like he failed to convince the king of Rohan and got kicked from the tower without becoming king.

I lowkey want him to hate me even a little in this game because then it would ease my doubts about him being too okay with the state of events yesterday.

@ JS I don‘t think Slam is still mafia. See my reply to copcake.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 06 2024 12:40 GMT
#3180
On March 06 2024 20:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
why do you*


I dont think he is town.
Prev 1 157 158 159 160 161 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft543
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta24
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft543
WinterStarcraft334
RuFF_SC2 134
PiLiPiLi 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1101
White-Ra 190
Noble 71
Hyuk 53
Bale 23
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm159
LuMiX1
League of Legends
Doublelift5098
Counter-Strike
taco 577
minikerr22
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox712
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor774
Other Games
summit1g7820
Coldzera 865
C9.Mang0311
ViBE58
ArmadaUGS45
Mew2King41
Liquid`Ken5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick717
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream86
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 90
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21478
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
7h 48m
Online Event
8h 48m
FEL
13h 48m
AI Arena Tournament
14h 48m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
16h 48m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
INu's Battles
1d 9h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.