• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:43
CEST 09:43
KST 16:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7119 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 157

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 155 156 157 158 159 555 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 06 2024 10:13 GMT
#3121
On March 06 2024 12:15 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 12:14 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:12 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:12 CopCake wrote:
In before, cake why were you so sure Tfrel was town? Only mafia can be like that 🧟‍♀️

I wasnt sure, but I stated why Tfrel is a good player AND it was probably his real birthday today, we saw a birthday cake in his username and he said he was unaware, so if he id mia maybe it is because of the celebration.


You wasted your vote, so you can't be mad if you are town.


I didnt wasted my vote, I was sleeping.

And spent yesterday part of the day praising Tfrel.

You saying this is unfair. And a bad player.




You put your alarm at 1 minute after deadline ?

No matter what, I love the sass.
Computer says mafia
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 06 2024 10:13 GMT
#3122
I have lynched people for the right reasons*

Sorry phone posting.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 06 2024 10:14 GMT
#3123
On March 06 2024 19:13 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 19:10 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 19:07 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 19:02 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 13:57 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 13:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 13:42 CopCake wrote:

Mafia
DP
Iamp
Vivax



this is so bad it deserves to be lynched.


Why?

Explain me why is Darth town?
Because he did a catastrophe yesterday.

Did you read DPs analysis of why I am town?

I may be hard pocketed but I did point out that he is right for the right reasons.


Mafia can do that. You should know this.


Mafia can be right, but because they don't have to actually think to reach the right conclusion they're rarely right for the right reasons.

DP is very high on my town list. Some of the stuff I like him for isn't even alignment indicative (and some is). He thinks reasonably about the game and is very active. I don't think going after him is a viable avenue.


False.

I have been mafia and I have lynched people for the right people and I have called town for the right reasons.

I think is harder when you are town to come to the right reasons.

I think the point is there are certain things that ping you when you are town. They may seem inconsequential or silly but they just ping you. It’s very hard to fake that as mafia.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 06 2024 10:15 GMT
#3124
On March 06 2024 19:13 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 19:10 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 19:07 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 19:02 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 13:57 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 13:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 13:42 CopCake wrote:

Mafia
DP
Iamp
Vivax



this is so bad it deserves to be lynched.


Why?

Explain me why is Darth town?
Because he did a catastrophe yesterday.

Did you read DPs analysis of why I am town?

I may be hard pocketed but I did point out that he is right for the right reasons.


Mafia can do that. You should know this.


Mafia can be right, but because they don't have to actually think to reach the right conclusion they're rarely right for the right reasons.

DP is very high on my town list. Some of the stuff I like him for isn't even alignment indicative (and some is). He thinks reasonably about the game and is very active. I don't think going after him is a viable avenue.


False.

I have been mafia and I have lynched people for the right people and I have called town for the right reasons.

I think is harder when you are town to come to the right reasons.


No you haven't, you just think you have.

Make a case on DP if you want it so much. I've made my case as to why I think he's town. And stop arguing with me about how mafia works, I know how it works.
Computer says mafia
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 06 2024 10:15 GMT
#3125
On March 06 2024 19:10 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 19:09 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 19:04 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2024 18:56 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 18:52 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2024 13:42 CopCake wrote:
I came with some conclusions

Town:
Koshi
Slam
Rels
Marv
MZ
Oats

Feels town
VE

Mafia
DP
Iamp
Vivax

The rest are wild cards

I disagree with this enough for it to be town


What is wrong with it sweet pie?

I’d be shocked if iamp or Vivax are mafia.
Wouldn’t be shocked by DP but I don’t think so either


What about my town pile?

I’m not sure about Rels or MZ.


I think Rels felt genuine and interested, i think he could have easily blended with people if he was mafia.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 06 2024 10:15 GMT
#3126
On March 06 2024 19:15 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 19:10 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2024 19:09 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 19:04 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2024 18:56 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 18:52 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2024 13:42 CopCake wrote:
I came with some conclusions

Town:
Koshi
Slam
Rels
Marv
MZ
Oats

Feels town
VE

Mafia
DP
Iamp
Vivax

The rest are wild cards

I disagree with this enough for it to be town


What is wrong with it sweet pie?

I’d be shocked if iamp or Vivax are mafia.
Wouldn’t be shocked by DP but I don’t think so either


What about my town pile?

I’m not sure about Rels or MZ.


I think Rels felt genuine and interested, i think he could have easily blended with people if he was mafia.

You think he’s had an impact?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 06 2024 10:16 GMT
#3127
I hate pretty much all of your takes CopCake
Computer says mafia
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 06 2024 10:18 GMT
#3128
On March 06 2024 19:15 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 19:13 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 19:10 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 19:07 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 19:02 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 13:57 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 13:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 13:42 CopCake wrote:

Mafia
DP
Iamp
Vivax



this is so bad it deserves to be lynched.


Why?

Explain me why is Darth town?
Because he did a catastrophe yesterday.

Did you read DPs analysis of why I am town?

I may be hard pocketed but I did point out that he is right for the right reasons.


Mafia can do that. You should know this.


Mafia can be right, but because they don't have to actually think to reach the right conclusion they're rarely right for the right reasons.

DP is very high on my town list. Some of the stuff I like him for isn't even alignment indicative (and some is). He thinks reasonably about the game and is very active. I don't think going after him is a viable avenue.


False.

I have been mafia and I have lynched people for the right people and I have called town for the right reasons.

I think is harder when you are town to come to the right reasons.


No you haven't, you just think you have.

Make a case on DP if you want it so much. I've made my case as to why I think he's town. And stop arguing with me about how mafia works, I know how it works.


I have before. And I dont think is benefical for town to act like “crazy lady”

If you think DP is town because “he called me town for the right reasons” then…

And you sound sure I havent. I suck as town, I am good scum.

marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 06 2024 10:18 GMT
#3129
On March 06 2024 19:16 Palmar wrote:
I hate pretty much all of your takes CopCake

And?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 06 2024 10:18 GMT
#3130
Also the people shitting on town for the conclusion of the day are going way down my list
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 06 2024 10:19 GMT
#3131
On March 06 2024 19:18 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 19:16 Palmar wrote:
I hate pretty much all of your takes CopCake

And?

Don't know if it's because she's mafia or just bad. I would need to actually go read her filter.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 06 2024 10:20 GMT
#3132
On March 06 2024 19:18 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 19:15 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 19:13 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 19:10 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 19:07 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 19:02 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 13:57 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 13:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 13:42 CopCake wrote:

Mafia
DP
Iamp
Vivax



this is so bad it deserves to be lynched.


Why?

Explain me why is Darth town?
Because he did a catastrophe yesterday.

Did you read DPs analysis of why I am town?

I may be hard pocketed but I did point out that he is right for the right reasons.


Mafia can do that. You should know this.


Mafia can be right, but because they don't have to actually think to reach the right conclusion they're rarely right for the right reasons.

DP is very high on my town list. Some of the stuff I like him for isn't even alignment indicative (and some is). He thinks reasonably about the game and is very active. I don't think going after him is a viable avenue.


False.

I have been mafia and I have lynched people for the right people and I have called town for the right reasons.

I think is harder when you are town to come to the right reasons.


No you haven't, you just think you have.

Make a case on DP if you want it so much. I've made my case as to why I think he's town. And stop arguing with me about how mafia works, I know how it works.


I have before. And I dont think is benefical for town to act like “crazy lady”

If you think DP is town because “he called me town for the right reasons” then…

And you sound sure I havent. I suck as town, I am good scum.



Noted.
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 06 2024 10:20 GMT
#3133
On March 06 2024 19:19 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 19:18 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2024 19:16 Palmar wrote:
I hate pretty much all of your takes CopCake

And?

Don't know if it's because she's mafia or just bad. I would need to actually go read her filter.

Feels very out there for mafia to me.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 06 2024 10:21 GMT
#3134
On March 06 2024 19:15 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 19:15 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 19:10 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2024 19:09 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 19:04 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2024 18:56 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 18:52 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2024 13:42 CopCake wrote:
I came with some conclusions

Town:
Koshi
Slam
Rels
Marv
MZ
Oats

Feels town
VE

Mafia
DP
Iamp
Vivax

The rest are wild cards

I disagree with this enough for it to be town


What is wrong with it sweet pie?

I’d be shocked if iamp or Vivax are mafia.
Wouldn’t be shocked by DP but I don’t think so either


What about my town pile?

I’m not sure about Rels or MZ.


I think Rels felt genuine and interested, i think he could have easily blended with people if he was mafia.

You think he’s had an impact?


In the hurricane that was happening, he didnt have an impact.

Explain me from your PoV why Rels shouldnt be considered town?
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 06 2024 10:22 GMT
#3135
On March 06 2024 19:21 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 19:15 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2024 19:15 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 19:10 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2024 19:09 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 19:04 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2024 18:56 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 18:52 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2024 13:42 CopCake wrote:
I came with some conclusions

Town:
Koshi
Slam
Rels
Marv
MZ
Oats

Feels town
VE

Mafia
DP
Iamp
Vivax

The rest are wild cards

I disagree with this enough for it to be town


What is wrong with it sweet pie?

I’d be shocked if iamp or Vivax are mafia.
Wouldn’t be shocked by DP but I don’t think so either


What about my town pile?

I’m not sure about Rels or MZ.


I think Rels felt genuine and interested, i think he could have easily blended with people if he was mafia.

You think he’s had an impact?


In the hurricane that was happening, he didnt have an impact.

Explain me from your PoV why Rels shouldnt be considered town?

It’s more that I don’t know why he should
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 06 2024 10:23 GMT
#3136
On March 06 2024 19:18 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 19:15 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 19:13 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 19:10 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 19:07 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 19:02 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 13:57 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 13:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 13:42 CopCake wrote:

Mafia
DP
Iamp
Vivax



this is so bad it deserves to be lynched.


Why?

Explain me why is Darth town?
Because he did a catastrophe yesterday.

Did you read DPs analysis of why I am town?

I may be hard pocketed but I did point out that he is right for the right reasons.


Mafia can do that. You should know this.


Mafia can be right, but because they don't have to actually think to reach the right conclusion they're rarely right for the right reasons.

DP is very high on my town list. Some of the stuff I like him for isn't even alignment indicative (and some is). He thinks reasonably about the game and is very active. I don't think going after him is a viable avenue.


False.

I have been mafia and I have lynched people for the right people and I have called town for the right reasons.

I think is harder when you are town to come to the right reasons.


No you haven't, you just think you have.

Make a case on DP if you want it so much. I've made my case as to why I think he's town. And stop arguing with me about how mafia works, I know how it works.


I have before. And I dont think is benefical for town to act like “crazy lady”

If you think DP is town because “he called me town for the right reasons” then…

And you sound sure I havent. I suck as town, I am good scum.



And to be fair, those are inherently linked.

Think of for example Vivax this game. Let's assume he's mafia and got himself elected mayor on a fake claim.

The ONLY reason he can do that is because town collectively agrees he can be bad as town. It's ALWAYS bad as town to claim anything on day 1. But because we know Vivax can be bad as town, we are completely unable to hold him to the standard, so he can get away with this kinda stuff.

If someone that is consistently good as town tried what Vivax did tried the same thing, I'd be screaming for a lynch.

Anyway, that's enough mafia theorycrafting. Need to focus on game.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 06 2024 10:25 GMT
#3137
On March 06 2024 11:46 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:44 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:43 DarthPunk wrote:
Why does DMB not post reads.

The last time she was up for lynch as town she spewed town hard.

Anger, different more


...

Arrogant, playerbase

She and vivax hate hubris.


ahh thats why we both don´t like Palmar

That makes no sense, I am probably the most humble player you will ever meet.
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 06 2024 10:26 GMT
#3138
On March 06 2024 19:25 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:46 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:44 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:43 DarthPunk wrote:
Why does DMB not post reads.

The last time she was up for lynch as town she spewed town hard.

Anger, different more


...

Arrogant, playerbase

She and vivax hate hubris.


ahh thats why we both don´t like Palmar

That makes no sense, I am probably the most humble player you will ever meet.

Even more humble than Trump
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 06 2024 10:30 GMT
#3139
On March 06 2024 19:23 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 19:18 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 19:15 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 19:13 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 19:10 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 19:07 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 19:02 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 13:57 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 13:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 13:42 CopCake wrote:

Mafia
DP
Iamp
Vivax



this is so bad it deserves to be lynched.


Why?

Explain me why is Darth town?
Because he did a catastrophe yesterday.

Did you read DPs analysis of why I am town?

I may be hard pocketed but I did point out that he is right for the right reasons.


Mafia can do that. You should know this.


Mafia can be right, but because they don't have to actually think to reach the right conclusion they're rarely right for the right reasons.

DP is very high on my town list. Some of the stuff I like him for isn't even alignment indicative (and some is). He thinks reasonably about the game and is very active. I don't think going after him is a viable avenue.


False.

I have been mafia and I have lynched people for the right people and I have called town for the right reasons.

I think is harder when you are town to come to the right reasons.


No you haven't, you just think you have.

Make a case on DP if you want it so much. I've made my case as to why I think he's town. And stop arguing with me about how mafia works, I know how it works.


I have before. And I dont think is benefical for town to act like “crazy lady”

If you think DP is town because “he called me town for the right reasons” then…

And you sound sure I havent. I suck as town, I am good scum.



And to be fair, those are inherently linked.

Think of for example Vivax this game. Let's assume he's mafia and got himself elected mayor on a fake claim.

The ONLY reason he can do that is because town collectively agrees he can be bad as town. It's ALWAYS bad as town to claim anything on day 1. But because we know Vivax can be bad as town, we are completely unable to hold him to the standard, so he can get away with this kinda stuff.

If someone that is consistently good as town tried what Vivax did tried the same thing, I'd be screaming for a lynch.

Anyway, that's enough mafia theorycrafting. Need to focus on game.


But isnt vivax one of those “keep alive because he can be good” guys?
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 06 2024 10:33 GMT
#3140
On March 06 2024 19:22 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 19:21 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 19:15 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2024 19:15 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 19:10 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2024 19:09 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 19:04 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2024 18:56 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 18:52 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2024 13:42 CopCake wrote:
I came with some conclusions

Town:
Koshi
Slam
Rels
Marv
MZ
Oats

Feels town
VE

Mafia
DP
Iamp
Vivax

The rest are wild cards

I disagree with this enough for it to be town


What is wrong with it sweet pie?

I’d be shocked if iamp or Vivax are mafia.
Wouldn’t be shocked by DP but I don’t think so either


What about my town pile?

I’m not sure about Rels or MZ.


I think Rels felt genuine and interested, i think he could have easily blended with people if he was mafia.

You think he’s had an impact?


In the hurricane that was happening, he didnt have an impact.

Explain me from your PoV why Rels shouldnt be considered town?

It’s more that I don’t know why he should


Gonna re read him to see the whole big pic, I liked what I saw from him when I was catching up in the morning.

If posts could be pictures, he was like a sunny open field window.
Prev 1 155 156 157 158 159 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 1034
910 741
ggaemo 686
actioN 605
Mong 272
Shuttle 111
Dewaltoss 96
Leta 86
Yoon 80
yabsab 39
[ Show more ]
soO 32
Hm[arnc] 31
Bale 25
Aegong 15
Noble 14
Dota 2
Fuzer 83
League of Legends
JimRising 551
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss229
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor856
Other Games
summit1g8582
olofmeister699
ceh9533
Happy266
PiGStarcraft237
Mew2King106
ArmadaUGS46
trigger10
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream147
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2332
League of Legends
• Rush1180
• Stunt437
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
5h 17m
OSC
14h 17m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 2h
Online Event
1d 3h
FEL
1d 8h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.