• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:57
CEST 05:57
KST 12:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8097 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 156

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 154 155 156 157 158 555 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 06 2024 09:55 GMT
#3101
On March 06 2024 13:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 13:43 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 13:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 13:35 DarthPunk wrote:
Rayn lets chat about stuff seeing as we are actually in the thread together for once.

I think there is one mafia within DMB and Cake, possibly two.
Palmar is still 100% mafia, VE is mafia as well.
Jealous maybe mafia, that shit looks so untrue..


Let's put palmar to the side, because let's face it. we are not going to agree on that.

I think DMB over cake right now, I am not sure that Cake would invite dmb to the town circle and then dmb would sus her right back, that seems like a bit of a stretch, plus cakes outrage to teh trfel wagon and in particular the slam town read look really town to me.

Im interested about your VE read is that just a lurker lynch?

What do you think of sandro lynching trfel a the end, I am assuming you think it is a TvT wagon?


Neither of DMB and Cake arent doing anything with their read on each other. Cake likes to talk with her scumbuddies, there is no reason why she wouldn't invite her. DMB can't make a decent read on her scumbuddies. Like if there is anything that made DMB mafia last game was the trash tier read on me.

VE:
Show nested quote +
i say VE can be completely useless as town and i dont thinkthats necessarily alignment indicative for him. I scumread him because he got angry at my post which should not generate that kind of reaction as it was perfectly neutral post. He always does that because he tries to fake his town anger but it is directed in completely unreasonable places.

Aside from that, Palmar's progression on VE is super bad, but it's a bit unfair to call that scummy on VE.

Yeah i think JAT is town.

Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 13:44 DarthPunk wrote:
Can you tell me why you town read marv so strongly from your mason chat? Was it just a tone read? wasn't really obvious the progression just from your summary.

It's really because of him townreading you and not telling you that but telling me it and when he posted reads unprovoked, and they pretty much matched with mine. And the fact he was ACTUALLY playing while whining about not having time to play. Like there are multiple instances where he says he has to leave or has stuff to do and then he just keeps posting and posting and posting and it's all about relevant stuff. Also i would assume mafia marv would want to play in thread more (when he is playing) than in discord, since i can't make people think he is town if he doesnt look town in thread, there are too many strong or influential players who never agree with me, namely you, vivax, koshi, etc..

The addiction is real. I should be working.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 06 2024 09:56 GMT
#3102
On March 06 2024 18:52 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 13:42 CopCake wrote:
I came with some conclusions

Town:
Koshi
Slam
Rels
Marv
MZ
Oats

Feels town
VE

Mafia
DP
Iamp
Vivax

The rest are wild cards

I disagree with this enough for it to be town


What is wrong with it sweet pie?
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 06 2024 09:56 GMT
#3103
Kinda important for town to not lose hope and devolve into bullshit though. No matter the outcome, at least one (hapa) of the lynches was a good play by policy. No reason to beat ourselves up over taking out trash on day 1. Plenty of time left so just keep morale up and stay positive.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 06 2024 09:57 GMT
#3104
For the people not used to large games, this kind of shit always happens. There's just so many people you're going to end up statistically with a few that just aren't going to be helping.
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 06 2024 09:58 GMT
#3105
On March 06 2024 14:13 JacobStrangelove wrote:
So this is how day one kinda went in my mind. At least the broad strokes. Unironically I do find this type of posting helps me keep track of what's going on.

Day One in the Grackaroni Estate….

Master Oats walks into the great hall, he bumps into Governor JSL who’s just arrived last night from the States “My word you look like a proper Rascal” Says Oats, Governor JSL Promptly ignores him and goes hunting for fox’s in the morning dew.

A carriage arrives and Earl Trfel gets out, he comes in pleasantly greeting everyone and being suspiciously nice. Lord Koshi comments that he might be looking for a piece of the inheritance and is not to be trusted.

Meanwhile…. On the second floor Sir Ray grabs Vicount Marv and pulls him into a closet. “I’ve been waiting for you… every eve without you my heart grows ever fonder.” “We can’t talk like this! What if we are seen!” Exclaims Marv “I care not let the whole world hear my passion for you… but only in the closet and secretly…” Marv says “my rear is yours my love but you know I enjoy the warmth of a woman” and pushes on the edge of the closet and grabs a waiting Sandroba who had followed the Vicounts messages to the closet. “Countess! You’re here with Marv as well! I didn’t know he was such a polygamist but I am eager to share him”

Marv, Sandwiched between the the countess and Sir Ray experiences new heights of pleasure and is not seen on the dance floor all night.

Meanwhile downstairs Lord Punk Demands to dance with Duchess Cake, He doesn’t approve of her feminine whiles and thinks she’s hiding something. The duchess refuses, shock ripples throughout the crowd such a snub is unheard of in polite society why pray tell would she not simply dance with him and be done with it?

Governor Strangelove decides this rudeness should not go uncommitted and she lashes out at him and makes mean comments about the recent war.

All of a sudden Undertaker Vixax BURSTS INTO THE SCENE SCREAMING BLOODY MURDER! RANTS ABOUT HAVING THE KEYS TO THE CRYPT AND HOW HE CAN KEEP YOU SAFE IF HE LOCKS YOU IN THERE! The party is instantly in disarray.

Colonel Stars pokes his head into the ballroom goes hmmm then disappears. Count Viscera says “What’s there to be scared of I always look scary it’s okay”

Sir Ray pokes his head out of the closet and says don’t listen to him but in doing so falls out and pulls Marv and Sandro with him. Lord Koshi Screams I KNEW YOU WERE ALL IN THERE SCHEMING, and Duke Ziphh backs him up with sassy dance moves. Marquess Palmer pipes up and says we should listen to the undertaker but then grabs a dance card. For the rest of the night he refuses all dances. LT Alakaslam puts on his detective coat and hat and says I used to be a Police officer once and starts investigating the ladies dresses for clues. Everyone ignores him.

Butler Jealous and Maid Hapahauli are nowhere to be seen the food hasn’t been brought out the the guests are getting hungry.

Suddenly Lady Meatbaby arrives. The crowd falls over themselves to dance with her. She says I’ll dance with you as long as you don’t think me a whore. After the first dance Master Oats calls her a whore.

Officer Rels arrives to talk to the Undertaker about all this murder stuff and says some calming words.

Reverend Perfection has some words for the polygamist trio and has a few comments on the debauchery of the party in general.

Lord Koshi bursts back in and gathers a group around in a hush. There’s a conspiracy afoot! Sir Ray and his bisexual puppet are in on it, Lady Cake gasps. Gov Strangelove listens closer. “I can buy it yankeedoodle what’s the stitch?”

“Sir Ray is not having fun, he’s just going through the motions fucking The Viscount without enjoying the sex, I think he’s depressed as his evil conspiracy isn’t going well.” “GOD DAMN WE NEED THE POLICE HERE IF ONLY WE HAD A COP” “I’m a cop says slam quietly in the background”

Suddenly The Marquess (Palmer) asks The Viscount to a dance (Marv) They do a combination of the cha cha and the boogie which is quite odd for 1798 but at least there’s movement on the dance floor.

Lord Punk busts in overwhelmed with tears, The dancing from the Marquess is so beautiful he is overcome and grabs the Earl bends him over and vigorously fucks him in the ass. The Gov (JSL) and the Undertaker (Vivax) decide to join him in Love making as the Earl gets triple penetrated.

Justice Townie sneers and says “You’d never do that to me” Lord DP says “Try me and immediately abandons the Earl in favour of sex with the judge the three way moves on and even Palmer joins in temporarily before hate kissing Marv again.

The Reverend Perfection horrified by all the open sex tries to send a letter back to the clergy for advice but his paper stops holding ink and he is no longer able to write.

Out of nowhere the Butler Jealous bursts in with food. It’s Glorious it’s plentiful, it’s well cooked! (but not to everyone’s taste) In fact it does make some weird culinary decisions but immediately all is forgiven.


MasterOats turning turned to Lady Meat and said “Thou stillith the most whoreish here”

In the end of the day everyone eventually decides all civility is lost and the Earl passes out from exhaustion never to be seen again and The Maid Hapahauli is fired for not cleaning by the undertaker.

I needed this. Thank you xx
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 06 2024 09:58 GMT
#3106
I'm probably not going to be posting much tonight, but honestly that promise may get broken if I find something interesting. Mostly just reading and questioning my stances on people. Reflection time.
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 06 2024 10:00 GMT
#3107
On March 06 2024 15:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 14:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I probably need to revisit MZ later today when i am home. I have hard time finding more mafia, TTS can be anything i think. No vote more likely means he is just uninterested town.

I mean, i think MZ works on really weird principles and that's why i think his early game looked town. The way he went on the mayor stuff and kept his head while people were telling the stuff he said is stupid.

However i dont think he has been as vocal as i liked, MZ usually tends to make waves (usually getting scumread) but here is none waves at all. Especially when two of the people claimed, i would expect MZ reaction be like iamp x1000. He's surprisingly calm about all that shit.

I agree with this
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 06 2024 10:02 GMT
#3108
On March 06 2024 13:57 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 13:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 13:42 CopCake wrote:

Mafia
DP
Iamp
Vivax



this is so bad it deserves to be lynched.


Why?

Explain me why is Darth town?
Because he did a catastrophe yesterday.

Did you read DPs analysis of why I am town?

I may be hard pocketed but I did point out that he is right for the right reasons.
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 06 2024 10:02 GMT
#3109
On March 06 2024 17:27 justanothertownie wrote:
Unless you want to tell me that Hapa would not do this as mafia which I think would be hard to believe.

I don’t think he would like this. It’s why I agreed with jealous when he said Hapa was town pre flip
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 06 2024 10:03 GMT
#3110
On March 06 2024 14:21 DarthPunk wrote:
Vig shot on TTS btw.

This is a good call.

Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 06 2024 10:04 GMT
#3111
On March 06 2024 18:56 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 18:52 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2024 13:42 CopCake wrote:
I came with some conclusions

Town:
Koshi
Slam
Rels
Marv
MZ
Oats

Feels town
VE

Mafia
DP
Iamp
Vivax

The rest are wild cards

I disagree with this enough for it to be town


What is wrong with it sweet pie?

I’d be shocked if iamp or Vivax are mafia.
Wouldn’t be shocked by DP but I don’t think so either
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 06 2024 10:07 GMT
#3112
On March 06 2024 12:27 Rels wrote:
Meh on Trfel being lynched, I would have lynched over half the game before him

Don't like this take but it may be just egoposting from Rels.

I didn't think Trfel was gonna flip mafia and I didn't vote him. I explained why I didn't think he'd flip mafia.

But I'd be lying straight up if I claimed something like this. For someone who has seemingly been so little involved in the game you're claiming an awful deep understanding of the game to object to what is essentially a diet policy lynch.
Computer says mafia
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 06 2024 10:07 GMT
#3113
On March 06 2024 19:02 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 13:57 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 13:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 13:42 CopCake wrote:

Mafia
DP
Iamp
Vivax



this is so bad it deserves to be lynched.


Why?

Explain me why is Darth town?
Because he did a catastrophe yesterday.

Did you read DPs analysis of why I am town?

I may be hard pocketed but I did point out that he is right for the right reasons.


Mafia can do that. You should know this.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 06 2024 10:09 GMT
#3114
On March 06 2024 19:04 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 18:56 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 18:52 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2024 13:42 CopCake wrote:
I came with some conclusions

Town:
Koshi
Slam
Rels
Marv
MZ
Oats

Feels town
VE

Mafia
DP
Iamp
Vivax

The rest are wild cards

I disagree with this enough for it to be town


What is wrong with it sweet pie?

I’d be shocked if iamp or Vivax are mafia.
Wouldn’t be shocked by DP but I don’t think so either


What about my town pile?
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 06 2024 10:09 GMT
#3115
On March 06 2024 19:07 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 12:27 Rels wrote:
Meh on Trfel being lynched, I would have lynched over half the game before him

Don't like this take but it may be just egoposting from Rels.

I didn't think Trfel was gonna flip mafia and I didn't vote him. I explained why I didn't think he'd flip mafia.

But I'd be lying straight up if I claimed something like this. For someone who has seemingly been so little involved in the game you're claiming an awful deep understanding of the game to object to what is essentially a diet policy lynch.

Yes
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 06 2024 10:10 GMT
#3116
On March 06 2024 19:09 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 19:04 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2024 18:56 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 18:52 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2024 13:42 CopCake wrote:
I came with some conclusions

Town:
Koshi
Slam
Rels
Marv
MZ
Oats

Feels town
VE

Mafia
DP
Iamp
Vivax

The rest are wild cards

I disagree with this enough for it to be town


What is wrong with it sweet pie?

I’d be shocked if iamp or Vivax are mafia.
Wouldn’t be shocked by DP but I don’t think so either


What about my town pile?

I’m not sure about Rels or MZ.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 06 2024 10:10 GMT
#3117
On March 06 2024 19:07 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 19:02 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 13:57 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 13:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 13:42 CopCake wrote:

Mafia
DP
Iamp
Vivax



this is so bad it deserves to be lynched.


Why?

Explain me why is Darth town?
Because he did a catastrophe yesterday.

Did you read DPs analysis of why I am town?

I may be hard pocketed but I did point out that he is right for the right reasons.


Mafia can do that. You should know this.


Mafia can be right, but because they don't have to actually think to reach the right conclusion they're rarely right for the right reasons.

DP is very high on my town list. Some of the stuff I like him for isn't even alignment indicative (and some is). He thinks reasonably about the game and is very active. I don't think going after him is a viable avenue.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 06 2024 10:11 GMT
#3118
I'm glad you agree now with all my reads marv. Very convenient.
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 06 2024 10:11 GMT
#3119
On March 06 2024 19:11 Palmar wrote:
I'm glad you agree now with all my reads marv. Very convenient.

😉
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 06 2024 10:13 GMT
#3120
On March 06 2024 19:10 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 19:07 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 19:02 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 13:57 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 13:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 13:42 CopCake wrote:

Mafia
DP
Iamp
Vivax



this is so bad it deserves to be lynched.


Why?

Explain me why is Darth town?
Because he did a catastrophe yesterday.

Did you read DPs analysis of why I am town?

I may be hard pocketed but I did point out that he is right for the right reasons.


Mafia can do that. You should know this.


Mafia can be right, but because they don't have to actually think to reach the right conclusion they're rarely right for the right reasons.

DP is very high on my town list. Some of the stuff I like him for isn't even alignment indicative (and some is). He thinks reasonably about the game and is very active. I don't think going after him is a viable avenue.


False.

I have been mafia and I have lynched people for the right people and I have called town for the right reasons.

I think is harder when you are town to come to the right reasons.
Prev 1 154 155 156 157 158 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft470
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta83
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft597
PiGStarcraft470
RuFF_SC2 214
SpeCial 85
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 931
Leta 62
Hyuk 48
Bale 19
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm185
Counter-Strike
taco 499
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox851
C9.Mang0318
Westballz5
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor631
Other Games
summit1g9784
Coldzera 817
JimRising 573
Sick114
ViBE74
ArmadaUGS33
Liquid`Ken4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick754
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream112
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 116
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota224
League of Legends
• Lourlo1012
• Stunt324
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
6h 3m
Online Event
7h 3m
FEL
12h 3m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 3m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 3m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.