• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:52
CEST 15:52
KST 22:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)45Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7547 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 154

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 152 153 154 155 156 555 Next
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 06 2024 05:44 GMT
#3061
On March 06 2024 14:41 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 14:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 14:33 DarthPunk wrote:
Does anyone have a strong read on rels?


Very good push towards Palmar.


Do you mean this series of posts?

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 06 2024 08:05 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 00:19 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:10 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:07 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:00 marvellosity wrote:
Do you know why I normally tr read you Palmar?

No idea.

Or well, I do have a guess that it's largely a tone read coupled with some parameters on how I think about the game.

Honestly, doesn't really matter to me. But please do explain because I'm going to enjoy watching your backtrack if I flip before you this game.

Unless....

You just wanna be my friend and give me a townread.



And - i know you know I don’t push for you like this as mafia. As if you are town I am putting myself in an incredibly difficult spot when the person I know best flips town. It’s a terrible play. The only logical explanation is I am town and I think you are mafia.

See this is only valid if I genuinely believe you want to play the game. You would be perfectly happy trading yourself for a 1v1 lynch as mafia IF you don't really want to play.

There is a reason I said earlier that I can't call you scum for being lazy, but I also can't call you town for kinda... lazily pushing me. If you had 15 pages of filter and were hammering down on me with the wrath of a thousand suns you'd be town.

As for now, I don't know, and I don't really think it's productive for us to argue about it. Just go read other people and see what you find. Maybe talk to Sandroba in your friend chat.


Not done reading Palmar's filter, but this reads like Palmar doesn't know what to do. I can see scum!Palmar posting this. Especially since he was pretty confident earlier in his filter that marv would never push him as scum


On March 06 2024 08:07 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 09:51 Palmar wrote:
Cba arguing with marv now but did make a mental note of him posting about vivax probably being town but not wanting to mayor him. Weird take because voting town mayor is always best. Can just bully them into lynching theme way we want.

But ironically I’m not sure marv would call me mafia as scum because he has no idea if I’m gonna put in work tomorrow or be lazy. But it’s all very weak and I’m not day 1 lynching players who can be relied on to actually try later on in the game.

I liked some Koshi posts


This is what I had in mind. Less strong than I thought but yeah, at the beginning of the marv push, the mentality was "marv wouldn't push me as scum". Let's see where that changes
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 22:43 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 22:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
--- Wall of text ---


Just so I get it clear.

a) Marv votes me and nowhere in your interactions he discusses or mentions the possibility of me being mafia?
b) You don't think that's strange at all?

Like you say twice I could be mafia, fine.

But you don't think it's weird marv doesn't even ponder it in a chat with you? The most important thing he does during the day phase is voting, and he is voting a player he likes and knows very well, and doesn't make a single comment about it?

Not weird?


I guess there, throwing shade at marv


On March 06 2024 08:13 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 23:59 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 23:56 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 23:55 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 23:53 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 22:43 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 22:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
--- Wall of text ---


Just so I get it clear.

a) Marv votes me and nowhere in your interactions he discusses or mentions the possibility of me being mafia?
b) You don't think that's strange at all?

Like you say twice I could be mafia, fine.

But you don't think it's weird marv doesn't even ponder it in a chat with you? The most important thing he does during the day phase is voting, and he is voting a player he likes and knows very well, and doesn't make a single comment about it?

Not weird?


Not weird because you hadn’t posted, you useless sack of crap

I don't agree.

I'm not saying you had to make a case on me. But I feel like you should at least say something "hey Palmar is being useless, maybe we should just kill him, at least try and force him to play a bit"

Or anything, really.

It's not a huge deal, but like, that means your chat is pretty non-interactive, which is weird because you both seem to townread each other.

Our chat was very active during the day.

Youlll notice I’ve been more active in the thread since as I am trying to play here.

You also know I don’t need anyone to confirm a read I have on you. What is anyone going to tell me that I don’t know?

No I know that, that's not the point.

It just feels out of character. You do like to ponder. You rarely do the guns blazing thing, that's my thing.

Doesn't match with this later post:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 00:19 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:10 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:07 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:00 marvellosity wrote:
Do you know why I normally tr read you Palmar?

No idea.

Or well, I do have a guess that it's largely a tone read coupled with some parameters on how I think about the game.

Honestly, doesn't really matter to me. But please do explain because I'm going to enjoy watching your backtrack if I flip before you this game.

Unless....

You just wanna be my friend and give me a townread.



And - i know you know I don’t push for you like this as mafia. As if you are town I am putting myself in an incredibly difficult spot when the person I know best flips town. It’s a terrible play. The only logical explanation is I am town and I think you are mafia.

See this is only valid if I genuinely believe you want to play the game. You would be perfectly happy trading yourself for a 1v1 lynch as mafia IF you don't really want to play.

There is a reason I said earlier that I can't call you scum for being lazy, but I also can't call you town for kinda... lazily pushing me. If you had 15 pages of filter and were hammering down on me with the wrath of a thousand suns you'd be town.

As for now, I don't know, and I don't really think it's productive for us to argue about it. Just go read other people and see what you find. Maybe talk to Sandroba in your friend chat.




On March 06 2024 08:19 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 08:12 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 08:07 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 09:51 Palmar wrote:
Cba arguing with marv now but did make a mental note of him posting about vivax probably being town but not wanting to mayor him. Weird take because voting town mayor is always best. Can just bully them into lynching theme way we want.

But ironically I’m not sure marv would call me mafia as scum because he has no idea if I’m gonna put in work tomorrow or be lazy. But it’s all very weak and I’m not day 1 lynching players who can be relied on to actually try later on in the game.

I liked some Koshi posts


This is what I had in mind. Less strong than I thought but yeah, at the beginning of the marv push, the mentality was "marv wouldn't push me as scum". Let's see where that changes
On March 05 2024 22:43 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 22:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
--- Wall of text ---


Just so I get it clear.

a) Marv votes me and nowhere in your interactions he discusses or mentions the possibility of me being mafia?
b) You don't think that's strange at all?

Like you say twice I could be mafia, fine.

But you don't think it's weird marv doesn't even ponder it in a chat with you? The most important thing he does during the day phase is voting, and he is voting a player he likes and knows very well, and doesn't make a single comment about it?

Not weird?


I guess there, throwing shade at marv


Because I wanted marv to change his mind during my flurry of posting this morning. He failed to do so correctly and is has received a citation for that.

That's not true. Here you were surprised at marv not changing his mind:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 23:53 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 23:50 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 22:12 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 20:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Thankfully i can play the game with marv, it's much more enjoyable than this thread.

It looks really, really bad for you guys that you're all just checked out of the game but claim to be active in the thread.

At least be a man and just actually check out of the game like me.

Whoever is town of you three needs to start getting shit done in the thread.

I’m getting you lynched bro.

Wait you still think I'm mafia?

Did you read my last 2 pages?

But you were throwing shade at him before that point:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 22:12 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 20:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Thankfully i can play the game with marv, it's much more enjoyable than this thread.

It looks really, really bad for you guys that you're all just checked out of the game but claim to be active in the thread.

At least be a man and just actually check out of the game like me.

Whoever is town of you three needs to start getting shit done in the thread.

Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 22:43 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 22:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
--- Wall of text ---


Just so I get it clear.

a) Marv votes me and nowhere in your interactions he discusses or mentions the possibility of me being mafia?
b) You don't think that's strange at all?

Like you say twice I could be mafia, fine.

But you don't think it's weird marv doesn't even ponder it in a chat with you? The most important thing he does during the day phase is voting, and he is voting a player he likes and knows very well, and doesn't make a single comment about it?

Not weird?


Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 22:48 Palmar wrote:
I need Sandroba to come convince me his mason buddies aren't just mafia.

I really, really, really don't think marv just tries to kill me without even talking about it.




I don't really see what is good about it, It was at the wrong time, and it was ineffective, is Rels the kind of player who can't take control of a thread?

Like to me there was real influence to wield at that time and he kind of just sat on Palmar for too long on his own.

(he has had IRL stuff which may play a role, but still)


Why can you believe rels irl problems but not tfrels?
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 06 2024 05:44 GMT
#3062
Thou stillith the most whorish here

Loooool
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 05:46 GMT
#3063
If palmar is town, then I guess Jat can't be mafia because why would he not swap onto town!trfel when it was easy to do so and would prevent him from copping heat.

If palmar is mafia then I can see Mafia being slow to switch around because they want credit for the bus, which I think implicates Jat and Rels a bit.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 05:47 GMT
#3064
On March 06 2024 14:44 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 14:41 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 14:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 14:33 DarthPunk wrote:
Does anyone have a strong read on rels?


Very good push towards Palmar.


Do you mean this series of posts?

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 06 2024 08:05 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 00:19 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:10 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:07 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:00 marvellosity wrote:
Do you know why I normally tr read you Palmar?

No idea.

Or well, I do have a guess that it's largely a tone read coupled with some parameters on how I think about the game.

Honestly, doesn't really matter to me. But please do explain because I'm going to enjoy watching your backtrack if I flip before you this game.

Unless....

You just wanna be my friend and give me a townread.



And - i know you know I don’t push for you like this as mafia. As if you are town I am putting myself in an incredibly difficult spot when the person I know best flips town. It’s a terrible play. The only logical explanation is I am town and I think you are mafia.

See this is only valid if I genuinely believe you want to play the game. You would be perfectly happy trading yourself for a 1v1 lynch as mafia IF you don't really want to play.

There is a reason I said earlier that I can't call you scum for being lazy, but I also can't call you town for kinda... lazily pushing me. If you had 15 pages of filter and were hammering down on me with the wrath of a thousand suns you'd be town.

As for now, I don't know, and I don't really think it's productive for us to argue about it. Just go read other people and see what you find. Maybe talk to Sandroba in your friend chat.


Not done reading Palmar's filter, but this reads like Palmar doesn't know what to do. I can see scum!Palmar posting this. Especially since he was pretty confident earlier in his filter that marv would never push him as scum


On March 06 2024 08:07 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 09:51 Palmar wrote:
Cba arguing with marv now but did make a mental note of him posting about vivax probably being town but not wanting to mayor him. Weird take because voting town mayor is always best. Can just bully them into lynching theme way we want.

But ironically I’m not sure marv would call me mafia as scum because he has no idea if I’m gonna put in work tomorrow or be lazy. But it’s all very weak and I’m not day 1 lynching players who can be relied on to actually try later on in the game.

I liked some Koshi posts


This is what I had in mind. Less strong than I thought but yeah, at the beginning of the marv push, the mentality was "marv wouldn't push me as scum". Let's see where that changes
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 22:43 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 22:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
--- Wall of text ---


Just so I get it clear.

a) Marv votes me and nowhere in your interactions he discusses or mentions the possibility of me being mafia?
b) You don't think that's strange at all?

Like you say twice I could be mafia, fine.

But you don't think it's weird marv doesn't even ponder it in a chat with you? The most important thing he does during the day phase is voting, and he is voting a player he likes and knows very well, and doesn't make a single comment about it?

Not weird?


I guess there, throwing shade at marv


On March 06 2024 08:13 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 23:59 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 23:56 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 23:55 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 23:53 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 22:43 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 22:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
--- Wall of text ---


Just so I get it clear.

a) Marv votes me and nowhere in your interactions he discusses or mentions the possibility of me being mafia?
b) You don't think that's strange at all?

Like you say twice I could be mafia, fine.

But you don't think it's weird marv doesn't even ponder it in a chat with you? The most important thing he does during the day phase is voting, and he is voting a player he likes and knows very well, and doesn't make a single comment about it?

Not weird?


Not weird because you hadn’t posted, you useless sack of crap

I don't agree.

I'm not saying you had to make a case on me. But I feel like you should at least say something "hey Palmar is being useless, maybe we should just kill him, at least try and force him to play a bit"

Or anything, really.

It's not a huge deal, but like, that means your chat is pretty non-interactive, which is weird because you both seem to townread each other.

Our chat was very active during the day.

Youlll notice I’ve been more active in the thread since as I am trying to play here.

You also know I don’t need anyone to confirm a read I have on you. What is anyone going to tell me that I don’t know?

No I know that, that's not the point.

It just feels out of character. You do like to ponder. You rarely do the guns blazing thing, that's my thing.

Doesn't match with this later post:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 00:19 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:10 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:07 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:00 marvellosity wrote:
Do you know why I normally tr read you Palmar?

No idea.

Or well, I do have a guess that it's largely a tone read coupled with some parameters on how I think about the game.

Honestly, doesn't really matter to me. But please do explain because I'm going to enjoy watching your backtrack if I flip before you this game.

Unless....

You just wanna be my friend and give me a townread.



And - i know you know I don’t push for you like this as mafia. As if you are town I am putting myself in an incredibly difficult spot when the person I know best flips town. It’s a terrible play. The only logical explanation is I am town and I think you are mafia.

See this is only valid if I genuinely believe you want to play the game. You would be perfectly happy trading yourself for a 1v1 lynch as mafia IF you don't really want to play.

There is a reason I said earlier that I can't call you scum for being lazy, but I also can't call you town for kinda... lazily pushing me. If you had 15 pages of filter and were hammering down on me with the wrath of a thousand suns you'd be town.

As for now, I don't know, and I don't really think it's productive for us to argue about it. Just go read other people and see what you find. Maybe talk to Sandroba in your friend chat.




On March 06 2024 08:19 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 08:12 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 08:07 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 09:51 Palmar wrote:
Cba arguing with marv now but did make a mental note of him posting about vivax probably being town but not wanting to mayor him. Weird take because voting town mayor is always best. Can just bully them into lynching theme way we want.

But ironically I’m not sure marv would call me mafia as scum because he has no idea if I’m gonna put in work tomorrow or be lazy. But it’s all very weak and I’m not day 1 lynching players who can be relied on to actually try later on in the game.

I liked some Koshi posts


This is what I had in mind. Less strong than I thought but yeah, at the beginning of the marv push, the mentality was "marv wouldn't push me as scum". Let's see where that changes
On March 05 2024 22:43 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 22:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
--- Wall of text ---


Just so I get it clear.

a) Marv votes me and nowhere in your interactions he discusses or mentions the possibility of me being mafia?
b) You don't think that's strange at all?

Like you say twice I could be mafia, fine.

But you don't think it's weird marv doesn't even ponder it in a chat with you? The most important thing he does during the day phase is voting, and he is voting a player he likes and knows very well, and doesn't make a single comment about it?

Not weird?


I guess there, throwing shade at marv


Because I wanted marv to change his mind during my flurry of posting this morning. He failed to do so correctly and is has received a citation for that.

That's not true. Here you were surprised at marv not changing his mind:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 23:53 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 23:50 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 22:12 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 20:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Thankfully i can play the game with marv, it's much more enjoyable than this thread.

It looks really, really bad for you guys that you're all just checked out of the game but claim to be active in the thread.

At least be a man and just actually check out of the game like me.

Whoever is town of you three needs to start getting shit done in the thread.

I’m getting you lynched bro.

Wait you still think I'm mafia?

Did you read my last 2 pages?

But you were throwing shade at him before that point:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 22:12 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 20:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Thankfully i can play the game with marv, it's much more enjoyable than this thread.

It looks really, really bad for you guys that you're all just checked out of the game but claim to be active in the thread.

At least be a man and just actually check out of the game like me.

Whoever is town of you three needs to start getting shit done in the thread.

Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 22:43 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 22:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
--- Wall of text ---


Just so I get it clear.

a) Marv votes me and nowhere in your interactions he discusses or mentions the possibility of me being mafia?
b) You don't think that's strange at all?

Like you say twice I could be mafia, fine.

But you don't think it's weird marv doesn't even ponder it in a chat with you? The most important thing he does during the day phase is voting, and he is voting a player he likes and knows very well, and doesn't make a single comment about it?

Not weird?


Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 22:48 Palmar wrote:
I need Sandroba to come convince me his mason buddies aren't just mafia.

I really, really, really don't think marv just tries to kill me without even talking about it.




I don't really see what is good about it, It was at the wrong time, and it was ineffective, is Rels the kind of player who can't take control of a thread?

Like to me there was real influence to wield at that time and he kind of just sat on Palmar for too long on his own.

(he has had IRL stuff which may play a role, but still)


Why can you believe rels irl problems but not tfrels?


Did you read the thread.

I said at the time I didn't think he would do that as mafia.

But then he looked really really bad, called vivax and perfection mafia and refused to give any more reads than that, at the time it looked like he posted a baby seal.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 05:48 GMT
#3065
On March 06 2024 14:46 DarthPunk wrote:
If palmar is town, then I guess Jat can't be mafia because why would he not swap onto town!trfel when it was easy to do so and would prevent him from copping heat.

If palmar is mafia then I can see Mafia being slow to switch around because they want credit for the bus, which I think implicates Jat and Rels a bit.


Maybe this is dumb actually.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 05:48 GMT
#3066
whatever im going to take a break.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 06 2024 06:06 GMT
#3067
On March 06 2024 14:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I probably need to revisit MZ later today when i am home. I have hard time finding more mafia, TTS can be anything i think. No vote more likely means he is just uninterested town.

I mean, i think MZ works on really weird principles and that's why i think his early game looked town. The way he went on the mayor stuff and kept his head while people were telling the stuff he said is stupid.

However i dont think he has been as vocal as i liked, MZ usually tends to make waves (usually getting scumread) but here is none waves at all. Especially when two of the people claimed, i would expect MZ reaction be like iamp x1000. He's surprisingly calm about all that shit.
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 06 2024 07:13 GMT
#3068
Well didnt expect this.
Good read by sandroba and cc.
I had a good night of sleep.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 06 2024 07:16 GMT
#3069
The case for Koshi.

So I just decided to filter Koshi because he seems to be the very town seeming lynch pin holding the somewhat suspicious town group (MZ/CC in the corner together and very first page of his filter he scum slips hard and nobody notices.

On March 05 2024 04:07 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 02:35 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:34 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:34 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:34 marvellosity wrote:
I’m currently not looking outside my mason partners for mayor.


Sandro is scummy though

He’s townie.

He has pursued me in the chat in a very townie way.

Also this is dumb. Good info for when you flip town. But now all this is dumb.

Whisperer mafia only need to fight 1 townie. While if he posts in the thread he needs to fight 16.

Mason stuff is useless. Keep it to yourselves.


WHEN MARV FLIPS TOWN HEY? WHEN MARV FLIPS TOWN?? Not if Marv flips town when, how do you know Marv’s alignment huh Koshi?




On March 04 2024 22:17 Koshi wrote:
I wanted to be mafia this game. Or wouldnt have mind.
But town is also fine.

I am going to play normal this game. So I would make a good mayor. Because I will be lock town.


Also this type of post always rubs me the wrong way, Oh I’m not mafia tee hee. No pointless bad. Not even a funny “Oh I’m not mafia” just a generic oh damn guys I’m not mafia oh well straight to asking for Mayor.

On March 05 2024 01:12 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 01:09 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:06 Koshi wrote:
I am gonna battle rayn.

You don't think he is likely town?

I havent read anything yet from before I first posted.
Masoning marv is leaning town.
Marv gets good rep, marv isnt saying rayn is mafia. So probably I will have to battle town rayn.

That's ok.

I will battle him with scumreads.


Also early is convinced Rayn is town lack of doubt here is concerning.


On March 05 2024 04:38 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:34 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:31 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:28 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:25 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:19 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:14 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:11 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
hbd Trfel,

I'm thinking of running for mayor, we haven't had mayor elections in a looong time (or I haven't played in a game with mayor elections in a long time).
May I ask, why should we vote for you as mayor?

Well first off I didn't say pregame I'd vote for Palmar and then change my mind once the game started.

Secondly I don't think I've ever been a mayor before.

Thirdly I pledge to make my personal lynch a town lynch and will select whoever is the second in votes at the end of the day.
Seems like an easy way to avoid the responsibility of the results of said lynch, no?

And I don't understand why saying pregame that you would vote for Palmar and then changing your mind is a reason we should make you mayor?

I was making a joke about Vivax saying he was going to autovote Palmar pregame and then immediately changed his mind.

Imo the Mayor KP is town KP, not a oneshot Day vig. It's not about avoiding responsibility it's about giving the town a chance to pull a 2for1 on D1.

Actually I'll cement that point, if I'm not going to win the mayor vote at the end of the day, I'm not going to vote for someone who hasn't also pledged to have the town decide the lynch.
I don't think the second wagon is a "town lynch" at all. In fact there's a decent likelihood that the second wagon would be pushed by mafia, no?

That's assuming the first lynch is scum which D1 imo is a crap shoot, it's just as likely to be town pushed by mafia and the runner up is the scum, hence the double tap. TL towns are like barely 50% for D1 scum lynches iirc.
You're still ignoring the possibility that both are town. My point is, just because "town" votes for something doesn't make it the best play. I'm not saying you have to go for a hero play or something, but just that automatically lynching the top two instead of the top one isn't necessarily a good idea.

If both are town then we'll have played a colossally trash D1 and I wouldn't be trusting my own read anymore than I trust any other individual on D1. There's something to be said for wisdom of the crowds.

Second wagon is often a townie as well. Mafia waits till town suggest a second town wagon and then sits on those 2 wagons. Then town vigis or kills second wagon as is tradition. I still think it is protown to want to give town 2 lynches, as it always provides information. But don't use the wrong reasons.


This is frankly just semantic game state posting. Keep in mind Koshi entered the thread fairly late (simply due to timezones) there’s a lot to go off and this is what the focus is not scum hunting.

On March 05 2024 04:47 Koshi wrote:
I wrote this; decided not to post yet to see follow up
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:51 die_meatbaby wrote:
So the game started not even an hour ago and people making here already Townreads. How is this possible. I would never give somebody a townread this early.

And how are we supposed to choose a mayor who should be town so early in the game

Don't like this because it breaks the flow of the recent good posts made by iamps & DP

See this:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:52 iamperfection wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:51 die_meatbaby wrote:
So the game started not even an hour ago and people making here already Townreads. How is this possible. I would never give somebody a townread this early.

And how are we supposed to choose a mayor who should be town so early in the game

upset that town are making town reads?


In addition I like how iamp handled Oats. With humor and progression in reading Oats.
And
I liked how iamp tried to steer away town from retardation around theorycrafting the second wagon.

So iamp lock town till D3


BUT OH BOY WE GOT IAMP RAY AND MARV ALL TOWN LOCKED IN THE FIRST PAGE THIS MAN’S PSYCHIC!


On March 05 2024 05:08 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 13:51 iamperfection wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:49 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:48 iamperfection wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:46 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:39 iamperfection wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:36 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:36 iamperfection wrote:
dp being obtuse and ignoring me is extremely suspicious imo


I literally just replied to you, and I am being super smart, not obtuse.

Just FYI.

i dont think your being smart at all. its a non post imo. You trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill is very suspicious.


Why do you think its a non-post?

because its basically just banter.


Disagree. But DMB looks better since then so I don't really care anymore.

excuse me. What has dmb done better.

You were winning this entire chain till that last line from iamp. Did you answer DP?
And with winning I mean looking pretty townie.


man Dp’s also town everyone is town in Koshi land, Please like me guys I’m calling you all town.

This said I will point out at this point they do go into a scum read on meatbaby for sowing distrust. Then goes in on TTS but I mean kinda everyone did even if TTS is scum I would bus them so hard if I was on a mafia team with them.

On March 05 2024 05:29 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:40 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:34 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:31 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:28 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:25 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:19 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:14 Trfel wrote:
[quote]May I ask, why should we vote for you as mayor?

Well first off I didn't say pregame I'd vote for Palmar and then change my mind once the game started.

Secondly I don't think I've ever been a mayor before.

Thirdly I pledge to make my personal lynch a town lynch and will select whoever is the second in votes at the end of the day.
Seems like an easy way to avoid the responsibility of the results of said lynch, no?

And I don't understand why saying pregame that you would vote for Palmar and then changing your mind is a reason we should make you mayor?

I was making a joke about Vivax saying he was going to autovote Palmar pregame and then immediately changed his mind.

Imo the Mayor KP is town KP, not a oneshot Day vig. It's not about avoiding responsibility it's about giving the town a chance to pull a 2for1 on D1.

Actually I'll cement that point, if I'm not going to win the mayor vote at the end of the day, I'm not going to vote for someone who hasn't also pledged to have the town decide the lynch.
I don't think the second wagon is a "town lynch" at all. In fact there's a decent likelihood that the second wagon would be pushed by mafia, no?

That's assuming the first lynch is scum which D1 imo is a crap shoot, it's just as likely to be town pushed by mafia and the runner up is the scum, hence the double tap. TL towns are like barely 50% for D1 scum lynches iirc.
You're still ignoring the possibility that both are town. My point is, just because "town" votes for something doesn't make it the best play. I'm not saying you have to go for a hero play or something, but just that automatically lynching the top two instead of the top one isn't necessarily a good idea.

If both are town then we'll have played a colossally trash D1 and I wouldn't be trusting my own read anymore than I trust any other individual on D1. There's something to be said for wisdom of the crowds.
There's almost nothing to be said for wisdom of the crowds, that's the point. It's 16 vs 5, the whole point is that wisdom of the crowds is really ineffective, that's how the game works.

The problem with this entire conversation is that Tfrel looks smart and MZ bad.
But it is the only thing Tfrel does in this entire timespan.
Look smart.
But he isn't doing anything that helps town find mafia.

I don't like it at all.


Then he also thinks Tfrel looks smart but isn’t being helpful. Which isn’t overly suspicious but good to note with the lynch result.

On March 05 2024 23:51 Koshi wrote:
Ok let's shoot hapa with Vivax shot.


I mean not wrong but an easy call to make as mafia if you know they are town.

Okay I’ll be honest I got bored and the case kinda fell off but I see you just entered the thread Koshi.


Mostly I’m concerned with the first part.

On March 05 2024 04:07 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 02:35 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:34 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:34 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:34 marvellosity wrote:
I’m currently not looking outside my mason partners for mayor.


Sandro is scummy though

He’s townie.

He has pursued me in the chat in a very townie way.

Also this is dumb. Good info for when you flip town. But now all this is dumb.

Whisperer mafia only need to fight 1 townie. While if he posts in the thread he needs to fight 16.

Mason stuff is useless. Keep it to yourselves.


Scum Slip Koshi? What’s happening here?
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 06 2024 07:37 GMT
#3070
On March 06 2024 16:13 Koshi wrote:
Well didnt expect this.
Good read by sandroba and cc.



Art thou thy buddies in scum? I see thou art speechless at the gallows that hang before thee.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 07:38 GMT
#3071
Not gonna lie that looks pretty bad for koshi on the surface jakey

But I want to read the post in context first and hear koshis response before I call him mafia for it.

He just looked so damn townie to me this game.

I do think that post makes you look really townie though.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 07:39 GMT
#3072
On March 06 2024 16:13 Koshi wrote:
Well didnt expect this.
Good read by sandroba and cc.


Do you read them both as town?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 07:41 GMT
#3073
Yeah I read it in context and it still looks bad. Good work Jake.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 06 2024 07:43 GMT
#3074
Sigh. I’m just perpetually behind and I’m just tired from getting less sleep for 2 nights

This game is too big for little old me.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 07:44 GMT
#3075
On March 06 2024 16:43 marvellosity wrote:
Sigh. I’m just perpetually behind and I’m just tired from getting less sleep for 2 nights

This game is too big for little old me.


I remember why I used to only join minis now
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 06 2024 07:44 GMT
#3076
On March 06 2024 10:31 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 10:26 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:03 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:00 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:16 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2024 20:02 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 19:41 Palmar wrote:
So I'm going to talk about a few people now. Consider this just rambling thoughts about the thread that I'm absolutely not going to read in full. Probably gonna do this in a few parts so my reads might evolve from now until I've done the last people I want to talk about.

Oatsmaster

Both initially, and currently, the reason he's my tentative #1 lynch target is based on exactly one thing, this:

On March 04 2024 12:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
I’m running for mayor


Go find that post in his filter, then read the following maybe... 20 posts? I don't think there is a single one of them where he is actually pushing to get himself elected as mayor. Ironically he scolded someone else for doing that same thing.

On March 04 2024 12:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
[quote]
You don’t seem to even want to be mayor


There really isn't much else to it. The case is simply "He said he wanted to be mayor but then none of his posting seems to point towards him actually wanting to be mayor".

It's far from lock scum case, it's mostly just a bad play regardless of alignment, but it's... maybe easier to explain as an attempt to do something bold as mafia. I'm gonna read more before I plant a vote or anything.

VisceraEyes

Part of me just wants him to be town because I'm happy VE is playing, so I admit it may be an overreaching town read.

But it's mostly a tone read. He seems to be happy to be playing the game. He said he wanted mayor and actually made a few follow up posts complaining no one was voting for him.

Also this isn't even alignment indicative but it's super good.

On March 05 2024 11:39 VisceraEyes wrote:
People saying unccd in a semi open setup is making my eyes roll so hard they're doing back flips. God I've never wished I was Mafia more in a game.


I have zero interest in lynching VE today.

DMB


So I haven't really read anything of hers but I just wanted to make this point.

On March 05 2024 06:18 die_meatbaby wrote:
[quote]

Iceland has 1 or 2 hours time difference than Austria. It is not possible. You come here and directly start to lie?? It should be 9:18 or 8 :18 PM


She confuses me so much. I make something that's an obvious joke, and she jumps on it? Why? My gut is "well that's stupid and townies do stupid shit". But my meta is that she's perfectly willing to do stupid shit as mafia from last game.

She does get townie points for completely forgetting I exist in her list post though.

But yeah, I don't actually have a read on her, it's just something I noticed.



Sorry for not having you in my list post. You had like one page on you Filter. You came in the game after like 60 Pages or something. You posted some good one liners that i actually liked. Especially that one that either people should vote Vivax for mayjor or for lynch. That one made think a litte bit about the other players here. I understand that people think the claim is a scum move but why do they not lynch him when they are not voting him as mayjor either?
Still it was to less posting from you to make any kind of opinions on your aligment. I can just say I was not suspicious about your few posts just kinda liked them. Atm you are more likely Town for me, but beware, this can change quickly

Out of all the posts in the past like 12 hours DMB chooses this one to respond to, fence sits and doesn’t apply any of the bolded section to her list post earlier so where does that thinking even come out?


Normaly i have day off, but somebody is sick and I had to come in fast. Didn't have much time to read. Btw list Was requested by rels. No answer from him atm

So what have you learned from the bolded section?


I have already used a translator 3 times, which means I have learnt 3 new words in English
But for real I think the lynch is goeing in a wrong direction

so what are you going to do?


I don´t know, but I will not vote for Trfl right now. I don´t see any majorly scum shit at his filter. He plays like in the last game and he was actually doeing amzing as Town last game. So I would not like to loss him if he is Town. Actually I would like to vote on DP because he seems more scummy for me in this game, but that would be a usless vote...
Vote: Justanothertownie

so trfel played amazing last game. Show me the amazing posts this game


There is a problem here.

Tfrel played an amazing game, yes. But we knew that until the game was over.

Tfrel is very pasive and apologizes a lot. It is part of his personality.

In this game, you cant know -yet- if he was amazing. Therefore keeping him alive was important.

People like to keep some players alive because “they are too good”, holyflare, rayn, etc fall in that category.


I think tfrel earned that category last game.

He did absolutely nothing different than in the other game. What is “amazing” Tfrel to you?

Describe me that.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 07:46 GMT
#3077
On March 06 2024 16:44 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 16:43 marvellosity wrote:
Sigh. I’m just perpetually behind and I’m just tired from getting less sleep for 2 nights

This game is too big for little old me.


I remember why I used to only join minis now

Even though I’m the worst offender
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 06 2024 07:48 GMT
#3078
On March 06 2024 16:44 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 16:43 marvellosity wrote:
Sigh. I’m just perpetually behind and I’m just tired from getting less sleep for 2 nights

This game is too big for little old me.


I remember why I used to only join minis now

Yes.

I’m mostly slightly annoyed about Hapa. He was probably always going to flip town so we lost one of our biggest advantages in having an extra kill.

[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 06 2024 07:49 GMT
#3079
Just an info-less flip on someone who had no energy or time. Arg.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 07:49 GMT
#3080
How confident are you that Rayn is town btw Marv?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 152 153 154 155 156 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1201
ComeBackTV 485
SteadfastSC365
TaKeTV 319
LamboSC2266
Rex132
IndyStarCraft 84
EnkiAlexander 52
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy26
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 365
LamboSC2 266
ProTech143
Rex 132
IndyStarCraft 84
BRAT_OK 48
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 38972
Shuttle 2888
Horang2 947
Bisu 890
Jaedong 743
EffOrt 660
Mini 588
Light 576
Soma 472
BeSt 316
[ Show more ]
firebathero 310
Hyuk 284
Stork 267
ZerO 176
Snow 172
ggaemo 168
Rush 168
Zeus 158
Leta 87
hero 79
Killer 78
Pusan 73
Sea.KH 67
sorry 52
Last 43
Sharp 43
Mind 40
Shine 38
Mong 37
soO 29
Shinee 26
Bale 26
Aegong 26
ToSsGirL 24
Trap 22
Sexy 21
Free 17
NotJumperer 17
Terrorterran 16
HiyA 15
Icarus 10
JulyZerg 10
Sacsri 9
zelot 6
Noble 6
ajuk12(nOOB) 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8464
qojqva1178
Dendi983
Fuzer 139
420jenkins98
Counter-Strike
markeloff145
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1990
crisheroes1298
XaKoH 189
Other Games
gofns36038
singsing2147
olofmeister1175
B2W.Neo901
Mlord247
Hui .172
Liquid`VortiX128
Mew2King109
ArmadaUGS104
ToD91
QueenE91
Chillindude19
Railgan13
ZerO(Twitch)10
fpsfer 1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream106
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1707
League of Legends
• Jankos2229
• Nemesis1829
• TFBlade878
Other Games
• WagamamaTV182
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 8m
Stellar Fest
23h 8m
OSC
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 20h
Online Event
1d 21h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.