• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:46
CEST 10:46
KST 17:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)31Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8462 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 152

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 150 151 152 153 154 555 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 06 2024 04:54 GMT
#3021
On March 06 2024 13:42 CopCake wrote:

Mafia
DP
Iamp
Vivax



this is so bad it deserves to be lynched.
table for two on a tv tray
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 06 2024 04:55 GMT
#3022
Yeah those mafia reads from CopCake are wild but they are so wild I'm confused as to why mafia would do that.

Also just realised there's not much advantage to looking scummy during the night so I won't worry about that.

There's for sure several factions of "town" spawning.

There's the MZ Koshi CC I guess DMB faction and the IMP, DP, Vivax, faction with the Marv, Ray, Sandro faction Then Slam and Ve are more wildcards
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 06 2024 04:55 GMT
#3023
On March 06 2024 13:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 13:43 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 13:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 13:35 DarthPunk wrote:
Rayn lets chat about stuff seeing as we are actually in the thread together for once.

I think there is one mafia within DMB and Cake, possibly two.
Palmar is still 100% mafia, VE is mafia as well.
Jealous maybe mafia, that shit looks so untrue..


Let's put palmar to the side, because let's face it. we are not going to agree on that.

I think DMB over cake right now, I am not sure that Cake would invite dmb to the town circle and then dmb would sus her right back, that seems like a bit of a stretch, plus cakes outrage to teh trfel wagon and in particular the slam town read look really town to me.

Im interested about your VE read is that just a lurker lynch?

What do you think of sandro lynching trfel a the end, I am assuming you think it is a TvT wagon?


Neither of DMB and Cake arent doing anything with their read on each other. Cake likes to talk with her scumbuddies, there is no reason why she wouldn't invite her. DMB can't make a decent read on her scumbuddies. Like if there is anything that made DMB mafia last game was the trash tier read on me.

VE:
Show nested quote +
i say VE can be completely useless as town and i dont thinkthats necessarily alignment indicative for him. I scumread him because he got angry at my post which should not generate that kind of reaction as it was perfectly neutral post. He always does that because he tries to fake his town anger but it is directed in completely unreasonable places.

Aside from that, Palmar's progression on VE is super bad, but it's a bit unfair to call that scummy on VE.

Yeah i think JAT is town.

Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 13:44 DarthPunk wrote:
Can you tell me why you town read marv so strongly from your mason chat? Was it just a tone read? wasn't really obvious the progression just from your summary.

It's really because of him townreading you and not telling you that but telling me it and when he posted reads unprovoked, and they pretty much matched with mine. And the fact he was ACTUALLY playing while whining about not having time to play. Like there are multiple instances where he says he has to leave or has stuff to do and then he just keeps posting and posting and posting and it's all about relevant stuff. Also i would assume mafia marv would want to play in thread more (when he is playing) than in discord, since i can't make people think he is town if he doesnt look town in thread, there are too many strong or influential players who never agree with me, namely you, vivax, koshi, etc..



Recent game, I was mafia with Vivax and Marv.

Never talked with Vivax, oopps
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 04:56 GMT
#3024
The lack of emotional congruence in your interactions with me is pinging me a bit not going to lie.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 06 2024 04:56 GMT
#3025
Its completely unreasonable to think those people are mafia for lynching Trfel unless you think Palmar is 100% mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 04:56 GMT
#3026
On March 06 2024 13:56 DarthPunk wrote:
The lack of emotional congruence in your interactions with me is pinging me a bit not going to lie.


This is at rayn.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 06 2024 04:57 GMT
#3027
On March 06 2024 13:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 13:42 CopCake wrote:

Mafia
DP
Iamp
Vivax



this is so bad it deserves to be lynched.


Why?

Explain me why is Darth town?
Because he did a catastrophe yesterday.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 06 2024 04:59 GMT
#3028
On March 06 2024 13:56 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 13:56 DarthPunk wrote:
The lack of emotional congruence in your interactions with me is pinging me a bit not going to lie.


This is at rayn.

I dont know what that means.
table for two on a tv tray
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 04:59 GMT
#3029
On March 06 2024 13:56 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 13:56 DarthPunk wrote:
The lack of emotional congruence in your interactions with me is pinging me a bit not going to lie.


This is at rayn.


Like going from this

On March 06 2024 12:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 12:16 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:12 iamperfection wrote:
my first thought is that marv is very suspicious

No, Palmar is mafia.


Don't think so.

I don give any fucks what you think.


and seemingly ignoring me to


On March 06 2024 13:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 13:35 DarthPunk wrote:
Rayn lets chat about stuff seeing as we are actually in the thread together for once.

I think there is one mafia within DMB and Cake, possibly two.
Palmar is still 100% mafia, VE is mafia as well.
Jealous maybe mafia, that shit looks so untrue..


This.

Dunno feels a bit forced.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 05:01 GMT
#3030
On March 06 2024 13:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 13:56 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 13:56 DarthPunk wrote:
The lack of emotional congruence in your interactions with me is pinging me a bit not going to lie.


This is at rayn.

I dont know what that means.


Like i completely expect you to be furious with me right now. And I understand the reasons you would be mad as town.

I know that you hate it when you go to bed with a wagon formed for what you think are good reasons, and then, every time, I come and derail it prior to the deadline.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 05:02 GMT
#3031
On March 06 2024 13:57 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 13:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 13:42 CopCake wrote:

Mafia
DP
Iamp
Vivax



this is so bad it deserves to be lynched.


Why?

Explain me why is Darth town?
Because he did a catastrophe yesterday.


Im interested in this too.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 05:02 GMT
#3032
On March 06 2024 13:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Its completely unreasonable to think those people are mafia for lynching Trfel unless you think Palmar is 100% mafia.


This is true though.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 06 2024 05:05 GMT
#3033
On March 06 2024 13:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Its completely unreasonable to think those people are mafia for lynching Trfel unless you think Palmar is 100% mafia.


My theory is that they wanted Tfrel out of the equation. I honestly do not know where to place Palmar there.

Ie. Koshi wanted to lynch Tfrel but he respected other people’s view on him he contained (even mine)

Here, we have vivax who called tfrel bad and mafia many times for not being active when I proved that Tfrel is not a spammer.

🤷🏽‍♀️

They only started the wagon because DP came in. DP knows about Tfrel good reads.

It also bugs me a lot that Tfrel HAVE talked about his mental health issues before and there are several active TL frequent posters who know that.

I have never also found Vivax to be pedantic? And in this game it feels so. He tends to fight the status quo but not here.

raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 06 2024 05:06 GMT
#3034
On March 06 2024 14:01 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 13:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 13:56 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 13:56 DarthPunk wrote:
The lack of emotional congruence in your interactions with me is pinging me a bit not going to lie.


This is at rayn.

I dont know what that means.


Like i completely expect you to be furious with me right now. And I understand the reasons you would be mad as town.

I know that you hate it when you go to bed with a wagon formed for what you think are good reasons, and then, every time, I come and derail it prior to the deadline.

I told you and i told marv i am gonna let you do whatever you do with vivax and koshi.
I simply just don't care enough to be angry at you.
Trfel was not a bad lynch.
table for two on a tv tray
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 05:09 GMT
#3035
On March 06 2024 14:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 14:01 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 13:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 13:56 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 13:56 DarthPunk wrote:
The lack of emotional congruence in your interactions with me is pinging me a bit not going to lie.


This is at rayn.

I dont know what that means.


Like i completely expect you to be furious with me right now. And I understand the reasons you would be mad as town.

I know that you hate it when you go to bed with a wagon formed for what you think are good reasons, and then, every time, I come and derail it prior to the deadline.

I told you and i told marv i am gonna let you do whatever you do with vivax and koshi.
I simply just don't care enough to be angry at you.
Trfel was not a bad lynch.


This is almost worse tbh, now i just think you think im bad
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 06 2024 05:10 GMT
#3036
Like it makes a lot of sense in my head that DP wanted Tfrel out.

The way the lynch started was instigated by DP but the first vote was by Iamp.

Same with Vivax. He wanted Tfrel out but didnt move a finger until later when someone else did the Dirty work.

I think that Iamp have to do it because if not, the wagon wouldnt have started.

Anyways, I have problems only with DMB believing Vivax 100% claim but other than that she is being her usual self.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 05:12 GMT
#3037
On March 06 2024 14:10 CopCake wrote:
Like it makes a lot of sense in my head that DP wanted Tfrel out.

The way the lynch started was instigated by DP but the first vote was by Iamp.

Same with Vivax. He wanted Tfrel out but didnt move a finger until later when someone else did the Dirty work.

I think that Iamp have to do it because if not, the wagon wouldnt have started.


Anyways, I have problems only with DMB believing Vivax 100% claim but other than that she is being her usual self.

Not true.

Why would DMB believing the Vivax claim make her mafia?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 06 2024 05:12 GMT
#3038
You can be scummy but you are town

Slam, dmb and me follow in this category

And I think Slam asking the smart questions was pretty townie and shouldnt be questioned, if I remember correctly, he doesnt do that as mafia.

And ofc I am town so.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 06 2024 05:12 GMT
#3039
On March 06 2024 14:10 CopCake wrote:
Like it makes a lot of sense in my head that DP wanted Tfrel out.

The way the lynch started was instigated by DP but the first vote was by Iamp.

Same with Vivax. He wanted Tfrel out but didnt move a finger until later when someone else did the Dirty work.

I think that Iamp have to do it because if not, the wagon wouldnt have started.

Anyways, I have problems only with DMB believing Vivax 100% claim but other than that she is being her usual self.

And this matters how if Palmar is town?
Why does mafia iamp need to do any of that shit if Palmar is town?
table for two on a tv tray
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 06 2024 05:13 GMT
#3040
So this is how day one kinda went in my mind. At least the broad strokes. Unironically I do find this type of posting helps me keep track of what's going on.

Day One in the Grackaroni Estate….

Master Oats walks into the great hall, he bumps into Governor JSL who’s just arrived last night from the States “My word you look like a proper Rascal” Says Oats, Governor JSL Promptly ignores him and goes hunting for fox’s in the morning dew.

A carriage arrives and Earl Trfel gets out, he comes in pleasantly greeting everyone and being suspiciously nice. Lord Koshi comments that he might be looking for a piece of the inheritance and is not to be trusted.

Meanwhile…. On the second floor Sir Ray grabs Vicount Marv and pulls him into a closet. “I’ve been waiting for you… every eve without you my heart grows ever fonder.” “We can’t talk like this! What if we are seen!” Exclaims Marv “I care not let the whole world hear my passion for you… but only in the closet and secretly…” Marv says “my rear is yours my love but you know I enjoy the warmth of a woman” and pushes on the edge of the closet and grabs a waiting Sandroba who had followed the Vicounts messages to the closet. “Countess! You’re here with Marv as well! I didn’t know he was such a polygamist but I am eager to share him”

Marv, Sandwiched between the the countess and Sir Ray experiences new heights of pleasure and is not seen on the dance floor all night.

Meanwhile downstairs Lord Punk Demands to dance with Duchess Cake, He doesn’t approve of her feminine whiles and thinks she’s hiding something. The duchess refuses, shock ripples throughout the crowd such a snub is unheard of in polite society why pray tell would she not simply dance with him and be done with it?

Governor Strangelove decides this rudeness should not go uncommitted and she lashes out at him and makes mean comments about the recent war.

All of a sudden Undertaker Vixax BURSTS INTO THE SCENE SCREAMING BLOODY MURDER! RANTS ABOUT HAVING THE KEYS TO THE CRYPT AND HOW HE CAN KEEP YOU SAFE IF HE LOCKS YOU IN THERE! The party is instantly in disarray.

Colonel Stars pokes his head into the ballroom goes hmmm then disappears. Count Viscera says “What’s there to be scared of I always look scary it’s okay”

Sir Ray pokes his head out of the closet and says don’t listen to him but in doing so falls out and pulls Marv and Sandro with him. Lord Koshi Screams I KNEW YOU WERE ALL IN THERE SCHEMING, and Duke Ziphh backs him up with sassy dance moves. Marquess Palmer pipes up and says we should listen to the undertaker but then grabs a dance card. For the rest of the night he refuses all dances. LT Alakaslam puts on his detective coat and hat and says I used to be a Police officer once and starts investigating the ladies dresses for clues. Everyone ignores him.

Butler Jealous and Maid Hapahauli are nowhere to be seen the food hasn’t been brought out the the guests are getting hungry.

Suddenly Lady Meatbaby arrives. The crowd falls over themselves to dance with her. She says I’ll dance with you as long as you don’t think me a whore. After the first dance Master Oats calls her a whore.

Officer Rels arrives to talk to the Undertaker about all this murder stuff and says some calming words.

Reverend Perfection has some words for the polygamist trio and has a few comments on the debauchery of the party in general.

Lord Koshi bursts back in and gathers a group around in a hush. There’s a conspiracy afoot! Sir Ray and his bisexual puppet are in on it, Lady Cake gasps. Gov Strangelove listens closer. “I can buy it yankeedoodle what’s the stitch?”

“Sir Ray is not having fun, he’s just going through the motions fucking The Viscount without enjoying the sex, I think he’s depressed as his evil conspiracy isn’t going well.” “GOD DAMN WE NEED THE POLICE HERE IF ONLY WE HAD A COP” “I’m a cop says slam quietly in the background”

Suddenly The Marquess (Palmer) asks The Viscount to a dance (Marv) They do a combination of the cha cha and the boogie which is quite odd for 1798 but at least there’s movement on the dance floor.

Lord Punk busts in overwhelmed with tears, The dancing from the Marquess is so beautiful he is overcome and grabs the Earl bends him over and vigorously fucks him in the ass. The Gov (JSL) and the Undertaker (Vivax) decide to join him in Love making as the Earl gets triple penetrated.

Justice Townie sneers and says “You’d never do that to me” Lord DP says “Try me and immediately abandons the Earl in favour of sex with the judge the three way moves on and even Palmer joins in temporarily before hate kissing Marv again.

The Reverend Perfection horrified by all the open sex tries to send a letter back to the clergy for advice but his paper stops holding ink and he is no longer able to write.

Out of nowhere the Butler Jealous bursts in with food. It’s Glorious it’s plentiful, it’s well cooked! (but not to everyone’s taste) In fact it does make some weird culinary decisions but immediately all is forgiven.


MasterOats turning turned to Lady Meat and said “Thou stillith the most whoreish here”

In the end of the day everyone eventually decides all civility is lost and the Earl passes out from exhaustion never to be seen again and The Maid Hapahauli is fired for not cleaning by the undertaker.
Prev 1 150 151 152 153 154 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech86
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 380
Hyuk 235
Leta 90
910 81
Mong 67
Shinee 65
soO 57
Mind 44
HiyA 43
PianO 43
[ Show more ]
Killer 32
ToSsGirL 28
Aegong 28
ZerO 26
Bale 23
sorry 16
EffOrt 15
ZergMaN 14
Dota 2
XcaliburYe71
League of Legends
JimRising 432
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss437
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King194
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1640
Other Games
summit1g8254
olofmeister1290
singsing633
ceh9534
Happy284
crisheroes270
ArmadaUGS111
Livibee101
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick541
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream251
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH194
• LUISG 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2274
League of Legends
• Rush1526
• Jankos1310
• Stunt535
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 14m
OSC
4h 14m
Stellar Fest
4h 14m
OSC
15h 14m
Stellar Fest
1d 4h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.