• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:44
CEST 16:44
KST 23:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)46Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8790 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 153

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 151 152 153 154 155 555 Next
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 06 2024 05:14 GMT
#3041
On March 06 2024 14:12 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 14:10 CopCake wrote:
Like it makes a lot of sense in my head that DP wanted Tfrel out.

The way the lynch started was instigated by DP but the first vote was by Iamp.

Same with Vivax. He wanted Tfrel out but didnt move a finger until later when someone else did the Dirty work.

I think that Iamp have to do it because if not, the wagon wouldnt have started.


Anyways, I have problems only with DMB believing Vivax 100% claim but other than that she is being her usual self.

Not true.

Why would DMB believing the Vivax claim make her mafia?


Mimic of her last game “kill me and not HF”,and I say it is what it bugs me, because DMB tends to question everything.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 05:21 GMT
#3042
Vig shot on TTS btw.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 05:22 GMT
#3043
On March 06 2024 14:14 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 14:12 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 14:10 CopCake wrote:
Like it makes a lot of sense in my head that DP wanted Tfrel out.

The way the lynch started was instigated by DP but the first vote was by Iamp.

Same with Vivax. He wanted Tfrel out but didnt move a finger until later when someone else did the Dirty work.

I think that Iamp have to do it because if not, the wagon wouldnt have started.


Anyways, I have problems only with DMB believing Vivax 100% claim but other than that she is being her usual self.

Not true.

Why would DMB believing the Vivax claim make her mafia?


Mimic of her last game “kill me and not HF”,and I say it is what it bugs me, because DMB tends to question everything.


I think this is a good point.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 06 2024 05:22 GMT
#3044
On March 06 2024 14:13 JacobStrangelove wrote:
So this is how day one kinda went in my mind. At least the broad strokes. Unironically I do find this type of posting helps me keep track of what's going on.

Day One in the Grackaroni Estate….

Master Oats walks into the great hall, he bumps into Governor JSL who’s just arrived last night from the States “My word you look like a proper Rascal” Says Oats, Governor JSL Promptly ignores him and goes hunting for fox’s in the morning dew.

A carriage arrives and Earl Trfel gets out, he comes in pleasantly greeting everyone and being suspiciously nice. Lord Koshi comments that he might be looking for a piece of the inheritance and is not to be trusted.

Meanwhile…. On the second floor Sir Ray grabs Vicount Marv and pulls him into a closet. “I’ve been waiting for you… every eve without you my heart grows ever fonder.” “We can’t talk like this! What if we are seen!” Exclaims Marv “I care not let the whole world hear my passion for you… but only in the closet and secretly…” Marv says “my rear is yours my love but you know I enjoy the warmth of a woman” and pushes on the edge of the closet and grabs a waiting Sandroba who had followed the Vicounts messages to the closet. “Countess! You’re here with Marv as well! I didn’t know he was such a polygamist but I am eager to share him”

Marv, Sandwiched between the the countess and Sir Ray experiences new heights of pleasure and is not seen on the dance floor all night.

Meanwhile downstairs Lord Punk Demands to dance with Duchess Cake, He doesn’t approve of her feminine whiles and thinks she’s hiding something. The duchess refuses, shock ripples throughout the crowd such a snub is unheard of in polite society why pray tell would she not simply dance with him and be done with it?

Governor Strangelove decides this rudeness should not go uncommitted and she lashes out at him and makes mean comments about the recent war.

All of a sudden Undertaker Vixax BURSTS INTO THE SCENE SCREAMING BLOODY MURDER! RANTS ABOUT HAVING THE KEYS TO THE CRYPT AND HOW HE CAN KEEP YOU SAFE IF HE LOCKS YOU IN THERE! The party is instantly in disarray.

Colonel Stars pokes his head into the ballroom goes hmmm then disappears. Count Viscera says “What’s there to be scared of I always look scary it’s okay”

Sir Ray pokes his head out of the closet and says don’t listen to him but in doing so falls out and pulls Marv and Sandro with him. Lord Koshi Screams I KNEW YOU WERE ALL IN THERE SCHEMING, and Duke Ziphh backs him up with sassy dance moves. Marquess Palmer pipes up and says we should listen to the undertaker but then grabs a dance card. For the rest of the night he refuses all dances. LT Alakaslam puts on his detective coat and hat and says I used to be a Police officer once and starts investigating the ladies dresses for clues. Everyone ignores him.

Butler Jealous and Maid Hapahauli are nowhere to be seen the food hasn’t been brought out the the guests are getting hungry.

Suddenly Lady Meatbaby arrives. The crowd falls over themselves to dance with her. She says I’ll dance with you as long as you don’t think me a whore. After the first dance Master Oats calls her a whore.

Officer Rels arrives to talk to the Undertaker about all this murder stuff and says some calming words.

Reverend Perfection has some words for the polygamist trio and has a few comments on the debauchery of the party in general.

Lord Koshi bursts back in and gathers a group around in a hush. There’s a conspiracy afoot! Sir Ray and his bisexual puppet are in on it, Lady Cake gasps. Gov Strangelove listens closer. “I can buy it yankeedoodle what’s the stitch?”

“Sir Ray is not having fun, he’s just going through the motions fucking The Viscount without enjoying the sex, I think he’s depressed as his evil conspiracy isn’t going well.” “GOD DAMN WE NEED THE POLICE HERE IF ONLY WE HAD A COP” “I’m a cop says slam quietly in the background”

Suddenly The Marquess (Palmer) asks The Viscount to a dance (Marv) They do a combination of the cha cha and the boogie which is quite odd for 1798 but at least there’s movement on the dance floor.

Lord Punk busts in overwhelmed with tears, The dancing from the Marquess is so beautiful he is overcome and grabs the Earl bends him over and vigorously fucks him in the ass. The Gov (JSL) and the Undertaker (Vivax) decide to join him in Love making as the Earl gets triple penetrated.

Justice Townie sneers and says “You’d never do that to me” Lord DP says “Try me and immediately abandons the Earl in favour of sex with the judge the three way moves on and even Palmer joins in temporarily before hate kissing Marv again.

The Reverend Perfection horrified by all the open sex tries to send a letter back to the clergy for advice but his paper stops holding ink and he is no longer able to write.

Out of nowhere the Butler Jealous bursts in with food. It’s Glorious it’s plentiful, it’s well cooked! (but not to everyone’s taste) In fact it does make some weird culinary decisions but immediately all is forgiven.


MasterOats turning turned to Lady Meat and said “Thou stillith the most whoreish here”

In the end of the day everyone eventually decides all civility is lost and the Earl passes out from exhaustion never to be seen again and The Maid Hapahauli is fired for not cleaning by the undertaker.

[image loading]
Definitely lynching you tomorrow.

I've made it through like half of what I missed, I'll do the rest tomorrow. I need to sleep.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 05:22 GMT
#3045
Jake the part about vivax trying to lock everyone up to keep them safe was gold.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 06 2024 05:22 GMT
#3046
From this though what have I learned that I didn’t remember initially?

Oats and DMB have been quite consistently at odds.

JSL and quite a few others early were happy with Trifle and then still voted him later which is suspicious. Although some were always saying he was anti meta early.

Clear dividing lines have formed in pocket groups.

DP controls a fair section of the town but so does Koshi. Rayn went from invincible certain mayor to disputed township while still seen as mostly good apart from those in the Koshi faction.

Copcake has never made sense to me reads wise only in heavy posting style. Do they heavy post as mafia?

Not sure of too much else though.


raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 06 2024 05:25 GMT
#3047
I probably need to revisit MZ later today when i am home. I have hard time finding more mafia, TTS can be anything i think. No vote more likely means he is just uninterested town.
table for two on a tv tray
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 06 2024 05:25 GMT
#3048
On March 06 2024 14:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 14:10 CopCake wrote:
Like it makes a lot of sense in my head that DP wanted Tfrel out.

The way the lynch started was instigated by DP but the first vote was by Iamp.

Same with Vivax. He wanted Tfrel out but didnt move a finger until later when someone else did the Dirty work.

I think that Iamp have to do it because if not, the wagon wouldnt have started.

Anyways, I have problems only with DMB believing Vivax 100% claim but other than that she is being her usual self.

And this matters how if Palmar is town?
Why does mafia iamp need to do any of that shit if Palmar is town?


Did I post that Palmar is town?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 06 2024 05:26 GMT
#3049
Palmar JAT double bus i don't find likely, however not completely out of question.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 06 2024 05:27 GMT
#3050
On March 06 2024 14:25 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 14:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 14:10 CopCake wrote:
Like it makes a lot of sense in my head that DP wanted Tfrel out.

The way the lynch started was instigated by DP but the first vote was by Iamp.

Same with Vivax. He wanted Tfrel out but didnt move a finger until later when someone else did the Dirty work.

I think that Iamp have to do it because if not, the wagon wouldnt have started.

Anyways, I have problems only with DMB believing Vivax 100% claim but other than that she is being her usual self.

And this matters how if Palmar is town?
Why does mafia iamp need to do any of that shit if Palmar is town?


Did I post that Palmar is town?

No but you should have posted he is mafia if you genuinely think iamp Vivax DP are mafia, because that's the ONLY thing how it makes them mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 05:31 GMT
#3051
On March 06 2024 14:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I probably need to revisit MZ later today when i am home. I have hard time finding more mafia, TTS can be anything i think. No vote more likely means he is just uninterested town.


This is a problem I am also having. I am pretty sure I am wrong on a town read or two unless its like VE, TTS, DMB, JAT, +1

Just seems unlikely.

Probably a townie looking mafia somewhere.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 05:33 GMT
#3052
Does anyone have a strong read on rels?

He seemed to stay on palmar too long when it was not really going to happen, but mostly when he posts he sounds town and sensible.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 06 2024 05:34 GMT
#3053
There are also these points:

DP
- I just came out of being mafia I am drained I dont want to be mayor
- Come at night talks about how glorious he is and control the lynch trains

Vivax
- Happa gave up because he saw my duper cool plan
- Tfrel is not like this he lack posting coz scared
- Cake scum for comming last minute
- I wont start a wagon on tfrel but started a wagon on TTS
- he doesnt want to scum hunt, just sit in the mayor chair and if he kills someone, he can easily say “you told me to kill this person”.
- like, if vivax was town, he would think about why he wants to use his power with someone
- he generally likes to be in the shadows, I think it is more benefical if he is jailkeeper (which i doubt) and use his role, this “i wanna stay alive” is weird.


Like the Happa thing is bad and now someone who is not going to scum hunt is mayor.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 06 2024 05:34 GMT
#3054
On March 06 2024 14:33 DarthPunk wrote:
Does anyone have a strong read on rels?


Very good push towards Palmar.
table for two on a tv tray
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 06 2024 05:35 GMT
#3055
On March 06 2024 14:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 14:25 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 14:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 14:10 CopCake wrote:
Like it makes a lot of sense in my head that DP wanted Tfrel out.

The way the lynch started was instigated by DP but the first vote was by Iamp.

Same with Vivax. He wanted Tfrel out but didnt move a finger until later when someone else did the Dirty work.

I think that Iamp have to do it because if not, the wagon wouldnt have started.

Anyways, I have problems only with DMB believing Vivax 100% claim but other than that she is being her usual self.

And this matters how if Palmar is town?
Why does mafia iamp need to do any of that shit if Palmar is town?


Did I post that Palmar is town?

No but you should have posted he is mafia if you genuinely think iamp Vivax DP are mafia, because that's the ONLY thing how it makes them mafia.


I am trying to form the mafia team in my head, so far those are the posters that bug me the most.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 05:36 GMT
#3056
On March 06 2024 14:35 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 14:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 14:25 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 14:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 14:10 CopCake wrote:
Like it makes a lot of sense in my head that DP wanted Tfrel out.

The way the lynch started was instigated by DP but the first vote was by Iamp.

Same with Vivax. He wanted Tfrel out but didnt move a finger until later when someone else did the Dirty work.

I think that Iamp have to do it because if not, the wagon wouldnt have started.

Anyways, I have problems only with DMB believing Vivax 100% claim but other than that she is being her usual self.

And this matters how if Palmar is town?
Why does mafia iamp need to do any of that shit if Palmar is town?


Did I post that Palmar is town?

No but you should have posted he is mafia if you genuinely think iamp Vivax DP are mafia, because that's the ONLY thing how it makes them mafia.


I am trying to form the mafia team in my head, so far those are the posters that bug me the most.


I think you would get more out of trying to figure out if things are alignment indicative rather than annoying.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 06 2024 05:37 GMT
#3057
Like

Forget your friendships and metas and think who is actually approaching the game in a town manner.

That is why I like koshi and oats
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 06 2024 05:39 GMT
#3058
On March 06 2024 14:36 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 14:35 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 14:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 14:25 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 14:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 14:10 CopCake wrote:
Like it makes a lot of sense in my head that DP wanted Tfrel out.

The way the lynch started was instigated by DP but the first vote was by Iamp.

Same with Vivax. He wanted Tfrel out but didnt move a finger until later when someone else did the Dirty work.

I think that Iamp have to do it because if not, the wagon wouldnt have started.

Anyways, I have problems only with DMB believing Vivax 100% claim but other than that she is being her usual self.

And this matters how if Palmar is town?
Why does mafia iamp need to do any of that shit if Palmar is town?


Did I post that Palmar is town?

No but you should have posted he is mafia if you genuinely think iamp Vivax DP are mafia, because that's the ONLY thing how it makes them mafia.


I am trying to form the mafia team in my head, so far those are the posters that bug me the most.


I think you would get more out of trying to figure out if things are alignment indicative rather than annoying.


It has nothing to do with what I think of them as persons but how they have played.

I think you are scummy but that doesnt mean I think you are pretty cool irl.

You mentioned golden retrevier and now in my head you are one.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 06 2024 05:39 GMT
#3059
I think you are not cool*
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 05:41 GMT
#3060
On March 06 2024 14:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 14:33 DarthPunk wrote:
Does anyone have a strong read on rels?


Very good push towards Palmar.


Do you mean this series of posts?

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 06 2024 08:05 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 00:19 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:10 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:07 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:00 marvellosity wrote:
Do you know why I normally tr read you Palmar?

No idea.

Or well, I do have a guess that it's largely a tone read coupled with some parameters on how I think about the game.

Honestly, doesn't really matter to me. But please do explain because I'm going to enjoy watching your backtrack if I flip before you this game.

Unless....

You just wanna be my friend and give me a townread.



And - i know you know I don’t push for you like this as mafia. As if you are town I am putting myself in an incredibly difficult spot when the person I know best flips town. It’s a terrible play. The only logical explanation is I am town and I think you are mafia.

See this is only valid if I genuinely believe you want to play the game. You would be perfectly happy trading yourself for a 1v1 lynch as mafia IF you don't really want to play.

There is a reason I said earlier that I can't call you scum for being lazy, but I also can't call you town for kinda... lazily pushing me. If you had 15 pages of filter and were hammering down on me with the wrath of a thousand suns you'd be town.

As for now, I don't know, and I don't really think it's productive for us to argue about it. Just go read other people and see what you find. Maybe talk to Sandroba in your friend chat.


Not done reading Palmar's filter, but this reads like Palmar doesn't know what to do. I can see scum!Palmar posting this. Especially since he was pretty confident earlier in his filter that marv would never push him as scum


On March 06 2024 08:07 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 09:51 Palmar wrote:
Cba arguing with marv now but did make a mental note of him posting about vivax probably being town but not wanting to mayor him. Weird take because voting town mayor is always best. Can just bully them into lynching theme way we want.

But ironically I’m not sure marv would call me mafia as scum because he has no idea if I’m gonna put in work tomorrow or be lazy. But it’s all very weak and I’m not day 1 lynching players who can be relied on to actually try later on in the game.

I liked some Koshi posts


This is what I had in mind. Less strong than I thought but yeah, at the beginning of the marv push, the mentality was "marv wouldn't push me as scum". Let's see where that changes
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 22:43 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 22:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
--- Wall of text ---


Just so I get it clear.

a) Marv votes me and nowhere in your interactions he discusses or mentions the possibility of me being mafia?
b) You don't think that's strange at all?

Like you say twice I could be mafia, fine.

But you don't think it's weird marv doesn't even ponder it in a chat with you? The most important thing he does during the day phase is voting, and he is voting a player he likes and knows very well, and doesn't make a single comment about it?

Not weird?


I guess there, throwing shade at marv


On March 06 2024 08:13 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 23:59 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 23:56 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 23:55 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 23:53 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 22:43 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 22:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
--- Wall of text ---


Just so I get it clear.

a) Marv votes me and nowhere in your interactions he discusses or mentions the possibility of me being mafia?
b) You don't think that's strange at all?

Like you say twice I could be mafia, fine.

But you don't think it's weird marv doesn't even ponder it in a chat with you? The most important thing he does during the day phase is voting, and he is voting a player he likes and knows very well, and doesn't make a single comment about it?

Not weird?


Not weird because you hadn’t posted, you useless sack of crap

I don't agree.

I'm not saying you had to make a case on me. But I feel like you should at least say something "hey Palmar is being useless, maybe we should just kill him, at least try and force him to play a bit"

Or anything, really.

It's not a huge deal, but like, that means your chat is pretty non-interactive, which is weird because you both seem to townread each other.

Our chat was very active during the day.

Youlll notice I’ve been more active in the thread since as I am trying to play here.

You also know I don’t need anyone to confirm a read I have on you. What is anyone going to tell me that I don’t know?

No I know that, that's not the point.

It just feels out of character. You do like to ponder. You rarely do the guns blazing thing, that's my thing.

Doesn't match with this later post:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 00:19 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:10 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:07 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:00 marvellosity wrote:
Do you know why I normally tr read you Palmar?

No idea.

Or well, I do have a guess that it's largely a tone read coupled with some parameters on how I think about the game.

Honestly, doesn't really matter to me. But please do explain because I'm going to enjoy watching your backtrack if I flip before you this game.

Unless....

You just wanna be my friend and give me a townread.



And - i know you know I don’t push for you like this as mafia. As if you are town I am putting myself in an incredibly difficult spot when the person I know best flips town. It’s a terrible play. The only logical explanation is I am town and I think you are mafia.

See this is only valid if I genuinely believe you want to play the game. You would be perfectly happy trading yourself for a 1v1 lynch as mafia IF you don't really want to play.

There is a reason I said earlier that I can't call you scum for being lazy, but I also can't call you town for kinda... lazily pushing me. If you had 15 pages of filter and were hammering down on me with the wrath of a thousand suns you'd be town.

As for now, I don't know, and I don't really think it's productive for us to argue about it. Just go read other people and see what you find. Maybe talk to Sandroba in your friend chat.




On March 06 2024 08:19 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 08:12 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 08:07 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 09:51 Palmar wrote:
Cba arguing with marv now but did make a mental note of him posting about vivax probably being town but not wanting to mayor him. Weird take because voting town mayor is always best. Can just bully them into lynching theme way we want.

But ironically I’m not sure marv would call me mafia as scum because he has no idea if I’m gonna put in work tomorrow or be lazy. But it’s all very weak and I’m not day 1 lynching players who can be relied on to actually try later on in the game.

I liked some Koshi posts


This is what I had in mind. Less strong than I thought but yeah, at the beginning of the marv push, the mentality was "marv wouldn't push me as scum". Let's see where that changes
On March 05 2024 22:43 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 22:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
--- Wall of text ---


Just so I get it clear.

a) Marv votes me and nowhere in your interactions he discusses or mentions the possibility of me being mafia?
b) You don't think that's strange at all?

Like you say twice I could be mafia, fine.

But you don't think it's weird marv doesn't even ponder it in a chat with you? The most important thing he does during the day phase is voting, and he is voting a player he likes and knows very well, and doesn't make a single comment about it?

Not weird?


I guess there, throwing shade at marv


Because I wanted marv to change his mind during my flurry of posting this morning. He failed to do so correctly and is has received a citation for that.

That's not true. Here you were surprised at marv not changing his mind:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 23:53 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 23:50 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 22:12 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 20:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Thankfully i can play the game with marv, it's much more enjoyable than this thread.

It looks really, really bad for you guys that you're all just checked out of the game but claim to be active in the thread.

At least be a man and just actually check out of the game like me.

Whoever is town of you three needs to start getting shit done in the thread.

I’m getting you lynched bro.

Wait you still think I'm mafia?

Did you read my last 2 pages?

But you were throwing shade at him before that point:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 22:12 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 20:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Thankfully i can play the game with marv, it's much more enjoyable than this thread.

It looks really, really bad for you guys that you're all just checked out of the game but claim to be active in the thread.

At least be a man and just actually check out of the game like me.

Whoever is town of you three needs to start getting shit done in the thread.

Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 22:43 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 22:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
--- Wall of text ---


Just so I get it clear.

a) Marv votes me and nowhere in your interactions he discusses or mentions the possibility of me being mafia?
b) You don't think that's strange at all?

Like you say twice I could be mafia, fine.

But you don't think it's weird marv doesn't even ponder it in a chat with you? The most important thing he does during the day phase is voting, and he is voting a player he likes and knows very well, and doesn't make a single comment about it?

Not weird?


Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 22:48 Palmar wrote:
I need Sandroba to come convince me his mason buddies aren't just mafia.

I really, really, really don't think marv just tries to kill me without even talking about it.




I don't really see what is good about it, It was at the wrong time, and it was ineffective, is Rels the kind of player who can't take control of a thread?

Like to me there was real influence to wield at that time and he kind of just sat on Palmar for too long on his own.

(he has had IRL stuff which may play a role, but still)
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 151 152 153 154 155 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1333
ComeBackTV 502
SteadfastSC431
TaKeTV 354
LamboSC2280
IndyStarCraft 142
Rex136
EnkiAlexander 56
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy26
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 431
LamboSC2 280
IndyStarCraft 144
ProTech141
Rex 140
BRAT_OK 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40662
Shuttle 2525
Horang2 923
EffOrt 908
Light 874
Mini 789
Soma 397
BeSt 330
Stork 325
firebathero 317
[ Show more ]
Rush 266
Hyuk 241
Snow 240
ZerO 217
ggaemo 175
Leta 102
Pusan 84
hero 80
Killer 62
Sea.KH 60
Sharp 47
sorry 39
Mind 35
Shinee 35
ToSsGirL 31
Mong 29
Bale 28
Shine 27
Yoon 26
Aegong 25
Sexy 23
soO 23
Trap 22
Terrorterran 19
Free 15
NotJumperer 11
Sacsri 9
JulyZerg 9
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8899
Dendi904
qojqva762
Fuzer 178
420jenkins120
Counter-Strike
markeloff655
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2005
crisheroes1227
XaKoH 178
Other Games
singsing1984
B2W.Neo1033
Hui .197
Liquid`VortiX179
ArmadaUGS160
QueenE107
Mew2King98
ZerO(Twitch)20
Railgan18
Trikslyr2
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream98
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Gemini_19 12
• mYiSmile18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• HerbMon 3
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2021
League of Legends
• Nemesis2885
• Jankos2419
• TFBlade901
Other Games
• WagamamaTV182
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 16m
Stellar Fest
22h 16m
OSC
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 19h
Online Event
1d 20h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.