• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:06
CEST 18:06
KST 01:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)47Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8345 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 20 Next All
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 09 2024 00:59 GMT
#5183
On March 09 2024 09:52 Vivax wrote:
Don't mind me just voting with about half my scumreads.
JAT, DP, dmb?

Wanna come over to VE?

Slam Ninja'd back onto Oats so I think this is probably gonna be a nonstarter.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 09 2024 01:30 GMT
#5190
On March 09 2024 10:19 iamperfection wrote:
have to be out for awhile now

dw seems like so is everyone else
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 09 2024 01:37 GMT
#5193
On March 09 2024 10:32 DarthPunk wrote:
probably not what you are after though.

lol you're fine, I feel like things are set at this point so now we just wait and see who was right.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 09 2024 02:08 GMT
#5202
On March 09 2024 10:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
Town
Vivax: JK no words necessary

Jsl: uncced GS

Slam: I think the abstract sort of confusion that slam has operated in for the majority of the 2 days is very townie and he has expressed very clear opinions and reads of people so I absolutely think he’s lock town. Not to mention cop etc

DP: he’s been actively pushing to lynch me this entire cycle which I don’t think mafia would do here, much safer to just go with the flow and not actively keep pushing. He’s also started actually giving reads this latter half of the day and scumhunting which again, doesn’t make sense for mafia to do.

Iamp: very townie pushes that he felt invested in and actually wanted to see the dead people. Kinda the reverse of dp, he’s been hard on not lynching me here which again makes no sense for mafia to do because it’s super easy to tmi and mess up especially with the day starting the way it did with everyone believing it

Marv: I was hesitant early on day 1 when he was playing mostly in the dm with rayn but I think at this point the Palmar push was good and I see absolutely no reason mafia!marv discloses that rayn told him who he was targeting with his night action. I do also like that he called out mz’s nonsense today.

Cake: this is a read I’ve been flip flopping throughout the game but at this point I’m settled on her being firmly town, I think the jealous thing especially that happened today is townie because it only draws attention to her and it didn’t feel manufactured or plannned.

Koshi: ngl this read has been fading throughout today. The mid part of day 1 I had a really solid townread on him but I don’t like that his activity has dived so much. However I do like that he’s not voting for me so he’s still firmly town.

Jealous: Said earlier today but I think that his scumhunting efforts have been good and he feels like he wants to solve the game and find the mafia.

DMB: same as the last post about her, none of what she’s doing makes sense as mafia, I’m treating the dumb telling as nai and I mean the dp push is misguided but it feels like she cares

Palmar: slow start but he’s posted a fair bunch today. I don’t think mafia Palmar has to capacity do that rayn post and I also don’t think mafia Palmar gets off of me onto VE.

Mafia
Rels: the way that rels has approached today is atrocious. He’s just come in here, stuck his vote on me and left. This is in addition to his day 1 malaise and overreaction in the night.

Mz: Not actually progressing through reads well. The way he approached his cake read was fully odd and not natural with that night post seemingly not to realize that he was literally complaining about his top scum read. I fully expect him to end up on me before the day ends.

Jat: the day 1 super marv sheep without actually reading marv as town was not good and he hasn’t used today at all to advance any of his reads, just content to sit on me and do some waffle

Tts: the insane “I’m a noob idk what is going on” thing is not it and he’s played exactly how I think mafia would play today, just act confused then place a vote

VE: comes into the game terribly saying he’s gonna be active but just doesn’t play. His outrage doesn’t feel real in his posts and he seems like he’s just struggling to actually take an interest in scumhunting

———————-
Do not fucking lynch slam ever no matter if I flip miller or VT or I will end you after this game.

Damn dude we very similar reads and I came around to the idea that you were town and you're still scumreading me?

I have spent far too much time over the last day trying to discern your alignment, I'm sticking with town. I'm just gonna assume you've got lost reading too much Koshi and vivax who are scum reading me despite also sharing similar reads.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 09 2024 02:50 GMT
#5246
On March 09 2024 11:47 iamperfection wrote:
copcake with a ninja vote nice

Jesus that's terrible.

Well in a way it reinforces in my mind that Oats is town since my assumption of scum!cake doesn't want to be anywhere near the flip but that the same time who fucking knows.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 09 2024 02:51 GMT
#5247
On March 09 2024 11:50 DarthPunk wrote:
why the fuck are dmb and cake just wasting their votes here?

What do you mean DMB? She's voting oats?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 09 2024 02:52 GMT
#5250
And now cake is voting VE with still no posts here lol
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 09 2024 02:53 GMT
#5254
On March 09 2024 11:46 JacobStrangelove wrote:
I also think oats is town now but we'll just have to win from the Giga handicap.

Ironically Jacob you have the power to change this.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 09 2024 02:54 GMT
#5257
On March 09 2024 11:53 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 11:52 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
And now cake is voting VE with still no posts here lol


I posted and quoted palmar

Ah I see that now
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 09 2024 02:55 GMT
#5262
On March 09 2024 11:52 CopCake wrote:
Let it be known I think the mafia team is Palmar, DP, jelaous, etc

Ill be voting Ve to save oats

I don't agree with your reads at all on the scum outside of maybe palmar
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 09 2024 02:58 GMT
#5270
On March 09 2024 11:57 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 11:51 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 09 2024 11:50 DarthPunk wrote:
why the fuck are dmb and cake just wasting their votes here?

What do you mean DMB? She's voting oats?


didnt she ninja onto palmar just now?

You're mixing up copcake and DMB
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 09 2024 03:07 GMT
#5289
Lolol after all that time discussing if frame occured when really it was the framer the whole time.

Gj to the folks who stuck that lynch through, should have stuck with my gut and not get lost in the vivax/koshi sauce there. Oh well, my fault for talking myself into it.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 09 2024 03:30 GMT
#5319
On March 09 2024 12:27 iamperfection wrote:
Dp help me someone said that oats was weird check very early in the cycle.

It was cake, she and I had a conversation about her motives for asking that.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 09 2024 04:07 GMT
#5368
On March 09 2024 13:04 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 02:30 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 09 2024 02:24 Koshi wrote:
On March 09 2024 01:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 09 2024 01:14 CopCake wrote:
Well if you are not miller, what are you?

It is not logical to think he is setting up a slam lynch if you flip miller.

And Framer I think is pretty low.

Idk if I am seeing that correctly.

I believe you are town and miller.

VT that got framed? Which mafia would know?

If you knew slam was cop it isnt so hard to frame the bolded ? in his read list. I didnt check time stamps.

This might be the smartest thing you've posted koshi.

Reading through Slam's D1 and Oats is his most consistent scumread. It could also explain why Slam didn't die last night.

I don't understand the last part, can you extend on it?

It's irrelevant now but at that point I was thinking scum could have decided to gamble and leave slam alive in order to try and mess with his check by using a framer, turns out they did have one but we got em.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 09 2024 04:10 GMT
#5373
On March 09 2024 13:07 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 13:03 Vivax wrote:
On March 09 2024 13:01 Jealous wrote:
On March 09 2024 12:53 Vivax wrote:
On March 09 2024 12:49 Jealous wrote:
On March 09 2024 12:21 Jealous wrote:
On March 09 2024 12:08 Vivax wrote:
Very good play by Oats.
Good luck with the copcake shot dp.

VE tomorrow most likely.

So you think this was a double bus situation and people used it as an opportunity to look more townie for remaining on Oats?

Or maybe this is just a bad idea, to go after the second wagon?

And maybe it would be very convenient for some people who spearheaded second wagons?

Hmm 🤔

Vivax where you going? These weren't entirely rhetorical, I want to hear your thoughts on this.


It‘s the same wifom from him not claiming BG or ccing or claiming another role that made him look townie to me today.

Need to reread beginning of a D1 tbh because he seemed off to me and DP. Later I tried to get traction too but can‘t remember who blocked.

So you do think it was a double bus? Because otherwise there would be no reason to lynch VE after Oats if it wasn't, right?


How should I know ? I don‘t even think about it because it‘s easier to lynch VE and find out.

It‘s like you are trying to construct a ve is town narrative because I can‘t prove it‘s not a double bus smh

I didn't ask you to prove it, it's more like I'm wondering why "VE is 100% the next lynch" is your proven stance on the issue. Hence "think," also. I'm not asking for you to bend time and space. Basically all you have to do is say is you believe that the outcomes of this vote, the shennanies that happened before it, and the fact that people pushed other wagons don't change anything and we should still try to lynch VE. Just say that.

I am now very interested in this line of questioning.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 09 2024 04:23 GMT
#5391
On March 09 2024 13:15 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 13:07 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 09 2024 13:04 Rels wrote:
On March 09 2024 02:30 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 09 2024 02:24 Koshi wrote:
On March 09 2024 01:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 09 2024 01:14 CopCake wrote:
Well if you are not miller, what are you?

It is not logical to think he is setting up a slam lynch if you flip miller.

And Framer I think is pretty low.

Idk if I am seeing that correctly.

I believe you are town and miller.

VT that got framed? Which mafia would know?

If you knew slam was cop it isnt so hard to frame the bolded ? in his read list. I didnt check time stamps.

This might be the smartest thing you've posted koshi.

Reading through Slam's D1 and Oats is his most consistent scumread. It could also explain why Slam didn't die last night.

I don't understand the last part, can you extend on it?

It's irrelevant now but at that point I was thinking scum could have decided to gamble and leave slam alive in order to try and mess with his check by using a framer, turns out they did have one but we got em.

Didn't you get this thought from someone else like 2 hours before lynch or am I just misremembering? For the first 90% of D2 you believed that this was basically an impossible outcome, no?

You're misremembering, I starting to doubt myself last night but this post from koshi this morning was what really got me thinking.
On March 09 2024 02:30 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 02:24 Koshi wrote:
On March 09 2024 01:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 09 2024 01:14 CopCake wrote:
Well if you are not miller, what are you?

It is not logical to think he is setting up a slam lynch if you flip miller.

And Framer I think is pretty low.

Idk if I am seeing that correctly.

I believe you are town and miller.

VT that got framed? Which mafia would know?

If you knew slam was cop it isnt so hard to frame the bolded ? in his read list. I didnt check time stamps.

This might be the smartest thing you've posted koshi.

Reading through Slam's D1 and Oats is his most consistent scumread. It could also explain why Slam didn't die last night.

This was about 10 hours ago, not 2
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 09 2024 04:28 GMT
#5396
On March 09 2024 13:12 Rels wrote:
I'm happy that a scum flipped, and I'm fucking happy one of the first things I found in this game turned out to be right when nobody else saw it

Man help yourself to a healthy portion of the credit for that flip why don't you. You didn't find anything so let's not go using this as free town points when you haven't really done much of anything

That'd be like me trying to claim I was a critical part of that push on Oats because I yelled at people who didn't vote him for the first part of the day lol and disregarding my 180 on him.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 09 2024 04:29 GMT
#5397
Not trying to be a dick Rels but it's not really a good look for you to try and so obviously grab town points for something you had nothing to do with.

Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 09 2024 04:37 GMT
#5400
On March 09 2024 13:29 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 13:23 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 09 2024 13:15 Jealous wrote:
On March 09 2024 13:07 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 09 2024 13:04 Rels wrote:
On March 09 2024 02:30 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 09 2024 02:24 Koshi wrote:
On March 09 2024 01:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 09 2024 01:14 CopCake wrote:
Well if you are not miller, what are you?

It is not logical to think he is setting up a slam lynch if you flip miller.

And Framer I think is pretty low.

Idk if I am seeing that correctly.

I believe you are town and miller.

VT that got framed? Which mafia would know?

If you knew slam was cop it isnt so hard to frame the bolded ? in his read list. I didnt check time stamps.

This might be the smartest thing you've posted koshi.

Reading through Slam's D1 and Oats is his most consistent scumread. It could also explain why Slam didn't die last night.

I don't understand the last part, can you extend on it?

It's irrelevant now but at that point I was thinking scum could have decided to gamble and leave slam alive in order to try and mess with his check by using a framer, turns out they did have one but we got em.

Didn't you get this thought from someone else like 2 hours before lynch or am I just misremembering? For the first 90% of D2 you believed that this was basically an impossible outcome, no?

You're misremembering, I starting to doubt myself last night but this post from koshi this morning was what really got me thinking.
On March 09 2024 02:30 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 09 2024 02:24 Koshi wrote:
On March 09 2024 01:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 09 2024 01:14 CopCake wrote:
Well if you are not miller, what are you?

It is not logical to think he is setting up a slam lynch if you flip miller.

And Framer I think is pretty low.

Idk if I am seeing that correctly.

I believe you are town and miller.

VT that got framed? Which mafia would know?

If you knew slam was cop it isnt so hard to frame the bolded ? in his read list. I didnt check time stamps.

This might be the smartest thing you've posted koshi.

Reading through Slam's D1 and Oats is his most consistent scumread. It could also explain why Slam didn't die last night.

This was about 10 hours ago, not 2

Fair, apologies. I do remember this interaction, just underestimated how far it was from EOD because their were several bursts of catching up while working today.

Personally and regardless of the real %chance number, I think this play you described is REALLY unlikely, period. Basically, I was always in agreement with your initial approach to the issue, not the one it became by EOD/vote. But, I understand that pendulums can swing hard when it comes to perception.

Yeah obvious hindsight is obvious but I let the certainty some people had in Oat's alignment start to color my perception since I didn't really have a strong read on oats before the check. this post was where things started to go south in the way I was reading the oats and the whole situation last night.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 10 2024 00:05 GMT
#5722
ay its race weekend for F1
I'm drinking too
the F1 race sucked so I watched a replay of a menards race lmao

Best racing I've seen all day
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1249
ComeBackTV 567
SteadfastSC468
TaKeTV 430
LamboSC2390
IndyStarCraft 168
Rex137
EnkiAlexander 53
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy25
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 468
LamboSC2 390
mouzHeroMarine 245
IndyStarCraft 168
ProTech150
Rex 137
BRAT_OK 75
UpATreeSC 44
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35238
Shuttle 1909
Mini 916
EffOrt 880
Light 575
Horang2 498
Rush 328
firebathero 320
Soma 299
Snow 201
[ Show more ]
ZerO 173
BeSt 166
hero 149
sorry 57
Sea.KH 52
Killer 43
Liquid`Ret 38
Yoon 38
Mong 33
ToSsGirL 30
Shinee 30
Sexy 24
Bale 20
soO 19
Trap 17
Shine 15
Free 12
Sacsri 10
Terrorterran 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8439
qojqva1282
Dendi971
420jenkins149
Counter-Strike
fl0m1219
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2035
crisheroes1265
XaKoH 199
MindelVK6
Other Games
singsing2059
B2W.Neo1213
Hui .197
Liquid`VortiX194
ArmadaUGS165
QueenE104
KnowMe103
Mew2King92
Beastyqt88
Trikslyr63
ToD40
Dewaltoss29
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream89
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Gemini_19 18
• mYiSmile117
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 16
• FirePhoenix12
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3154
• TFBlade1151
Other Games
• Shiphtur251
• WagamamaTV211
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 54m
Stellar Fest
20h 54m
OSC
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 17h
Online Event
1d 18h
FEL
1d 23h
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.