• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:39
CEST 12:39
KST 19:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9822 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 11 Next All
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 12 2019 19:09 GMT
#7387
On March 13 2019 04:07 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 03:55 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I also managed to get the hotel wifi to upload the excel to the spreadsheet. It's current as of last Wednesday morning.

Hmmm. Why are the flip colors updated, but not the reads with nightly insights?

What do you mean?

I've got it so that light green means you called a flipped town, green before their death and purple means you scum read a townie who flipped green.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 12 2019 19:27 GMT
#7390
On March 12 2019 23:40 Acrofales wrote:
That said, unless we have other reasons for believing chezinu is scum (and I'm not saying there aren't: his filter is all RP and there were town voices at the start of the game calling him out that there was something off about his RP), I'm not sure we're not in the scenario where FF is scum and chez is town. I'm quite sure we're not in the scenario where both are town.

FF's scumlist (other than chezinu) was:

1. Ace
2. Me
3. LS

Ace flipped town. I'm town, and LS is very likely town. So if FF is town and chez is town, they had to have a VERY good reason for wanting to kill TT to not take out 2 townies by shooting FF.

But FF could very well be mafia doing some bizarre 1:1 play. I've seen it done before. Most notably, Risen in Chrono trigger mafia completely randomly claimed parity cop on me and a townie (I was 3P), giving rise to the most bizarre part of that game (well, other than the scum resurrection at the end). Although at least parity cop is a 2:1 if you play your cards right.

Say this again louder for the people in the back.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 12 2019 19:28 GMT
#7391
Oat and Acro, outside of me, who do you think is most likely to pop scum?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 12 2019 19:37 GMT
#7399
On March 13 2019 04:35 Oatsmaster wrote:
Either tube or chez


On March 13 2019 04:36 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 04:28 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Oat and Acro, outside of me, who do you think is most likely to pop scum?

DF


I think of those three DF is the most likely to be red.

You guys both buy FF's claim?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 12 2019 19:40 GMT
#7402
On March 13 2019 04:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 04:37 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 13 2019 04:35 Oatsmaster wrote:
Either tube or chez


On March 13 2019 04:36 Acrofales wrote:
On March 13 2019 04:28 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Oat and Acro, outside of me, who do you think is most likely to pop scum?

DF


I think of those three DF is the most likely to be red.

You guys both buy FF's claim?

Ehh I wanna say there’s a hatter and it might well be FF so meh, I don’t think it’s necessarily fake

Why FF over Chez?

Do you have a town read of LS?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 12 2019 19:42 GMT
#7404
I ask about LS because I think Acro had a great point that if FF was actually a town hatter his current list of scum reads are all probably town/flipped town. Therefore wouldn't scum want to shoot him to get a 2 for 1 or even a 3 for one?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 12 2019 19:46 GMT
#7407
On March 12 2019 04:26 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 05:35 ExO_ wrote:
I’m at work, I’ve been busy this week and will stay busy until the weekend as my boss is in town until tomorrow. Looks like HF and BH, and between the 2 Id rather lynch BH. Will hang around for 10 mins or so


Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 05:54 ExO_ wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:45 darthfoley wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:35 ExO_ wrote:
I’m at work, I’ve been busy this week and will stay busy until the weekend as my boss is in town until tomorrow. Looks like HF and BH, and between the 2 Id rather lynch BH. Will hang around for 10 mins or so


When you get a chance, can you explain if the bolded sentence was about Trfel or BH? And if it was about BH, why did you vote for him?

On March 05 2019 08:53 ExO_ wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:51 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:50 ExO_ wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:49 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:49 ExO_ wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:47 darthfoley wrote:
I don’t think Trfel reacts like this if he’s mafia before deadline. He’s trying to be heard and sounds genuinely offended that people aren’t interacting with him.

I would think he would try and throw shade on anyone at this point but he isn’t


I generally agree with this same sentiment.

Looks like its Blazing Hand for the Lynch. It sucks cuz it looks like he's just town giving up to me but there's literally no other choice right now.

how the hell can you think that


Which part?

he dosent look town at all


He's here at end of day trying to prove his innocence. All of these people (especially you) love to stroke your own egos with how somebodys posting means X or Y without really considering sometimes it's hard to just play well in a large game like this.

To me, he looks like a town that cares at end of day.



I was talking about trfel — when he said “he doesn’t look town at al”l I assumed he was talking about trfel—I responded with my opinion on trfel


Show nested quote +
On March 09 2019 01:04 ExO_ wrote:
On March 09 2019 01:03 Vivax wrote:
On March 09 2019 00:57 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 09 2019 00:32 Vivax wrote:
And it's rather obvious HF is bussing Jock as of now. But guess what, he'll probably spend most of the day tomorrow doing distancing, moving people to jock and at deadline he'll just try to move everyone to some random lynch bait using sentiment as he always did.

Vivax in order to be productive I'm gonna ask you to go with the assumption HF is town at least for tomorrow so we don't waste another day of jubjub debate.

What are your thoughts on a wiggles/fecalfeast/damdred lynch?


Why are you leaving out jock who to me looks like the only guy you've cased if we want to call it like that.

On March 06 2019 10:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 05 2019 07:36 Jockmcplop wrote:
I've been keeping up but not posting.
Shouldn't trfel be here defending himself if he's scum instead of that 'take it or leave it' bullshit?


On March 05 2019 07:56 Jockmcplop wrote:
I'm voting trfel because so many people have reads on him and I'm not sure what's going on with BH at all.

Soo post one suggests that you think trfel is town and then you decide to vote for him as scum bc "you don't know whats going on with BC"

HMMMMMM

Also you're one of those HF lurker voters...

On March 05 2019 18:37 Jockmcplop wrote:
On March 05 2019 18:29 rsoultin wrote:
i'm done with you acro. go back to something interesting, if you can manage it. calling your maybes in your reads list bad was a good start

@jock uhhuh...yeah i don't get how you read this game and claim that hf didn't have a scumread on palmar that he made overwhelmingly clear multiple times including his intention to use the mayor lynch to vote him. if your uncommitted to any pov is your way of saying he's scum i guess that makes some sense but it's a lot of words just to nullread someone


At one point he said he wasn't going to lynch palmar and was just using the platform to find out who would go for it. The he said that was a lie.
This is the post that is making me question his motives and how genuine his palmar read was.

This is literally hours after the flip dude. What about him literally killing palmar is making you question his motives. Jock you've waffled so many times on HF in the last 24 hours I can't help but feel like you're setting yourself up for either side of an HF lynch and you're just waiting to see which way the thread goes.

You also ask a lot of questions and push very few reads. You have only one substantial post detailing who you think is scum and have done nothing to advance your case... my goodness we're gonna have quite the docket of scum once I'm done sifting through the HF voters.



Why would someone only be allowed to ask about people they've cased?


ExOs contributions for the weekend.

Kill with fire.

Please everyone just kill ExO and Tubesock before you lay a hand on anyone else ok. Wouldn't want town just killing each other cause it's just the townies who get into your field of view, although it would be fitting for a end of the world mafia.

It's almost day 4 and safe to say that only the most vocal dudes got pushed. Lurker lynch seems shitty, but it's simple.

DF not posting during night phase when he's had surgery very recently and should have at least a few days off also screams like he's just flying under the radar.

Also as town he should have the most information by now and be motivated to do something with it and he isn't. Seems to me like all mafia lurk hard at this point and none of them want to step forward cause that'd mean putting in more work than their perceived shitty teammates.

I think this is a decent post, I'd love to see Exo hang as well.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 12 2019 19:48 GMT
#7408
On March 13 2019 04:43 Oatsmaster wrote:
I wanna say scum feel like they are a little behind so they are playing safe, if they were really ahead sure

I mean we're really devolving into a WIFOM discussion here but wouldn't shooting a claimed hatter with scum reads most people have as green be the optimal play?

Unless somehow FF is right in reading LS as scum and Chez has broken his meta for the first time and therefore FF miraculously has bombs on scum? I just don't buy it.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 12 2019 19:52 GMT
#7409
I'm flying again tonight so I'm gonna be gone for a while. Hopefully I'll be around tomorrow morning. Going to decide between FF, Wiggles, and Exo. I'll check out the Mocsta case too since I'm all about sheeping dead townies.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 12 2019 20:52 GMT
#7413
On March 13 2019 05:33 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 04:48 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 13 2019 04:43 Oatsmaster wrote:
I wanna say scum feel like they are a little behind so they are playing safe, if they were really ahead sure

I mean we're really devolving into a WIFOM discussion here but wouldn't shooting a claimed hatter with scum reads most people have as green be the optimal play?

Unless somehow FF is right in reading LS as scum and Chez has broken his meta for the first time and therefore FF miraculously has bombs on scum? I just don't buy it.

They are scared he has his bombs on mafia that aren’t those ya I guess, I dunno MZ

But he hasn't claimed his bombs, how would they know?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 13 2019 05:32 GMT
#7578
I'm back, its late. There are a lot of people voting without explaining their reads.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 13 2019 17:12 GMT
#7679
On March 14 2019 02:03 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2019 02:00 Vivax wrote:
On March 14 2019 01:57 Onegu wrote:
On March 02 2019 20:50 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
As I said before. I have night continental shifts so my activity this weekend will be sporadic.

Current reads that matter.

Rsoultin
Iamperfection


Chezinu

Now to go into the why.

Iamperfection has literally done nothing so far this game thus far. He accused chez for posting to post while providing next to - content in his own posts. The one post he makes where he outlines a "read" he doesn't go into it at all then back burners it to harass someone for not playing at the level he wants.
I also hate people who talk about what any power role should do day 1 (actively talking about vig shots) as that leads to the potential of power roles outing themself to be sniped by mafia.

Rsoultin. The guy accuses a player (Chezinu) of posting fluff rp posts that provide no content. This post specifically screams at every core of my being.
On March 02 2019 20:27 rsoultin wrote:
Pft. Chez was just such a non-entity in his roleplay posts. I don't care about the roleplay. It's just if he's engaged enough in the thread to roleplay, and also to try to communicate with other players and make comments about the game, I expect something shiny and smart from him. It doesn't have to be new.

But what he was giving were non-committal turds and I don't even know what that spoilered lynch list or ls emoticon thing was about.


Chezinu is a known quantity to RP in mafia games. Hes literally done it in some capacity in basically every game I can remember playing in with him. He always provides some form of content in said posts. He has literally given reads on players, and has been providing actual content without RP for a fucking change. Chez has clearly been doing more to push some form of conversation on players to force them to voice opinions. Clearly done more to help this game than most to this point.

Yes the guy has had some shit posts, but hes also playing the game seriously.


This post btw

Lynch chez


What you're suggesting doesn't make any sense. A mafia colored him green, so chez is scum? Just...What?



A mafia who was literally scum reading only town. Every single person he scum read has flipped town. I am the only one that hasn’t flipped but I am green.

So all his scum reads are town, and the only person he hard defends is chez?

This is a terrible argument that is so chock full of speculation. The only thing we know about BC is that he was scum. His reads are interesting to look at but we should absolutely not be lynching off them.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 13 2019 17:14 GMT
#7681
Not only do I believe chez's claim but I don't like any of the people who are voting for him right now.

Gonna vote Onegu for now.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 13 2019 17:25 GMT
#7686
Hmmmmmm

It looks more like you were just looking for a reason to switch off onegu
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 13 2019 17:44 GMT
#7695
On March 14 2019 02:43 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2019 02:35 Vivax wrote:
Onegu is mafia, Jock, and TS

Unless town somehow manages to pull a Chez lynch, we're in a great spot.


You’re probably wrong on all three counts.

Then who is scum if none of those three are?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 13 2019 18:09 GMT
#7710
Tube that ninja vote on oats is not helping you here
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 13 2019 18:13 GMT
#7715
As an aside for people who want to speculate about various twists on vigilantes, go read responsibility mafia. Ver came up with several cool ones. Kita was scum in that game so if you care a lot about roles and host wifom that would be a good place to start.

This is mostly directed at onegu
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 13 2019 18:15 GMT
#7716
Also does anyone lynching tubesock wanna give me a 5 minute rundown of why exactly he's a better choice than onegu or exo? If we're lynching into lurkers it makes me uncomfortable how many people just parked their vote on him and then fucked off.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 13 2019 18:26 GMT
#7728
On March 14 2019 03:24 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2019 03:22 Jockmcplop wrote:
@acrofales
I was about to quote that post.
That explanation of the chezinu situation makes total sense.

I don't know about the case against onegu though. I didn't understand how those night kills made hf definite town either, but I get what he's saying about the day vig should be waiting until later to get more info before shooting.

He's also right that no-one gets town cred from the sentinel lynch. Scum could have easily been on that wagon without knowing he was traitor.

The thing i find most scummy is that he needed to find a way to avoid responding to you.




I have responded to everyone. I just didn’t want to talk about acro until he made things clear. As his shot is the most suspicious to me currently. I wasn’t avoiding shit....

Why is acros shot somehow more suspicious than Pandain?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 13 2019 18:31 GMT
#7730
On March 14 2019 03:28 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2019 03:26 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 14 2019 03:24 Onegu wrote:
On March 14 2019 03:22 Jockmcplop wrote:
@acrofales
I was about to quote that post.
That explanation of the chezinu situation makes total sense.

I don't know about the case against onegu though. I didn't understand how those night kills made hf definite town either, but I get what he's saying about the day vig should be waiting until later to get more info before shooting.

He's also right that no-one gets town cred from the sentinel lynch. Scum could have easily been on that wagon without knowing he was traitor.

The thing i find most scummy is that he needed to find a way to avoid responding to you.




I have responded to everyone. I just didn’t want to talk about acro until he made things clear. As his shot is the most suspicious to me currently. I wasn’t avoiding shit....

Why is acros shot somehow more suspicious than Pandain?



If we go by shot it’s not. Acros shot looks much better than Pandains. But I don’t know why a scum Pandain move his vote from town ace to sent. Why not just let ace die there if he is scum?

Did scum even know if he was the traitor? I kinda glossed over the discussion last time it happened but I thought the consensus was he knew the scum but they didn't know him.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech153
Lowko149
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 755
Soma 638
Jaedong 447
BeSt 337
Horang2 332
Hyuk 270
Light 258
910 213
Soulkey 200
Stork 192
[ Show more ]
Mini 139
Snow 136
EffOrt 121
Pusan 116
ZerO 99
Last 79
Rush 57
Shinee 52
Mind 46
ggaemo 44
Mong 43
hero 40
Killer 38
Creator 33
Bale 24
Sharp 20
Sacsri 15
yabsab 13
Noble 11
sorry 10
Dota 2
Gorgc5192
XcaliburYe136
League of Legends
JimRising 286
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1466
pashabiceps876
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2632
Khaldor795
Other Games
gofns34563
singsing1385
XBOCT310
Pyrionflax237
DeMusliM207
Mew2King116
ArmadaUGS52
ZerO(Twitch)10
trigger9
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream178
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH295
• StrangeGG 47
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1554
Other Games
• WagamamaTV170
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
21m
Stellar Fest
2h 21m
The PondCast
23h 21m
OSC
1d 2h
Stellar Fest
1d 2h
OSC
1d 13h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.