• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:58
CEST 21:58
KST 04:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8381 users

End of the World Party Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
February 24 2019 18:26 GMT
#86
/in

No way in hell am I missing the end of the world, TL Mafia got me through life in 2010-2013 lol
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
February 24 2019 21:50 GMT
#89
Man I haven't seen or played in a game this big in probably 5 or 6 years lol...
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
February 28 2019 05:34 GMT
#167
On February 28 2019 12:04 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
/in

I'm here to kill scum and lynch townies, and I'm all out of townies!

H O L Y F U C K
Game changer right here, haven't seen wiggles in like 5 years
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 01 2019 16:39 GMT
#210
On March 01 2019 20:23 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
well fuck it. If that spot is still open Ill take it Kita

/in


Fuckin all star cast
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 02 2019 01:11 GMT
#241
On March 02 2019 10:01 Trfel wrote:
Hi, I am mafia

I'm running for mayor and my platform is to lynch Trfel
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 02 2019 01:14 GMT
#244
On March 02 2019 10:12 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 10:08 Fecalfeast wrote:
Vote me for mayor. I will be the arbiter of truth and justice

But how do we know that you're town here?

You don't, which is why you gotta vote for me since I'm advocating lynching the hella confirmed scum.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 02 2019 01:17 GMT
#250
On March 02 2019 10:16 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 10:06 Trfel wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:02 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:01 Trfel wrote:
Hi, I am mafia

Cool who are your buddies?
Can't you just check the QT?

Also, to unvote in the mayor election you unmayor someone? That sounds pretty crazy xD And before anyone asks the inevitable question, there are seven mafia in the game, so we don't have to argue about it, cool?


No self respecting town person reads setup.

You're mafia.

This is outstanding analysis and I agree with it 100%
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 02 2019 01:20 GMT
#256
On March 02 2019 10:18 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 10:17 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:16 Holyflare wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:06 Trfel wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:02 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:01 Trfel wrote:
Hi, I am mafia

Cool who are your buddies?
Can't you just check the QT?

Also, to unvote in the mayor election you unmayor someone? That sounds pretty crazy xD And before anyone asks the inevitable question, there are seven mafia in the game, so we don't have to argue about it, cool?


No self respecting town person reads setup.

You're mafia.

He already claimed mafia though didn't you read the opening of the game?


No self respecting townie reads the whole thread.

Sheeeeiiiit this is more quality analysis I can get behind

Is lightingstrike scum too HF?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 02 2019 01:21 GMT
#260
On March 02 2019 10:21 LightningStrike wrote:
I'm always town here though :D

Damn this is a compelling counterpoint
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 02 2019 01:35 GMT
#283
On March 02 2019 10:27 Damdred wrote:
LS is town, that is all.

More when I get home and find a town circle to kill from within.

So when you say this damdred, you're really just talking about having a sexy circle jerk with LS?
On March 02 2019 10:30 Damdred wrote:


I know because I'm masons with ls.

Sounds like an orgy to me, where's my invite?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 02 2019 01:36 GMT
#285
On March 02 2019 10:33 LightningStrike wrote:
Me and Damdred aren't masons even though I wish we were masons

Y u say this?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 02 2019 01:44 GMT
#302
On March 02 2019 10:41 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 10:41 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:40 Conversion wrote:
I'm mafia with Damdred, Chezinu, Blazinghand, iamperfection, ExO_, and Vivax

good last game guys GG wp

So you saying Trfel lied about being mafia earlier?


yeah we should lynch him for lying tbh

Hmm.

I'm gonna go with the assumption that you're just BSing. But I wanna know why you picked those specific players for you scum team?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 02 2019 01:45 GMT
#304
On March 02 2019 10:44 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 10:36 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:33 LightningStrike wrote:
Me and Damdred aren't masons even though I wish we were masons

Y u say this?

This is the most suspicious thing in the game.

What I said or what LS said?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 02 2019 01:52 GMT
#315
On March 02 2019 10:50 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 10:45 Tumblewood wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:44 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:36 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:33 LightningStrike wrote:
Me and Damdred aren't masons even though I wish we were masons

Y u say this?

This is the most suspicious thing in the game.

nuh uh this is
On March 02 2019 10:44 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:41 Conversion wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:41 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:40 Conversion wrote:
I'm mafia with Damdred, Chezinu, Blazinghand, iamperfection, ExO_, and Vivax

good last game guys GG wp

So you saying Trfel lied about being mafia earlier?


yeah we should lynch him for lying tbh

Hmm.

I'm gonna go with the assumption that you're just BSing. But I wanna know why you picked those specific players for you scum team?



I can get behind this case. Absolutely.

This makes me sad y?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 02 2019 01:54 GMT
#317
On March 02 2019 10:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
What does it matter who he picked and why if he isn't actually mafia?

lol who says he's not mafia?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 02 2019 01:58 GMT
#322
On March 02 2019 10:56 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 10:54 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
What does it matter who he picked and why if he isn't actually mafia?

lol who says he's not mafia?


is your ironclad case of me being mafia the fact that I threw 6 random names as mafia?

Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 10:55 Chezinu wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:50 Holyflare wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:45 Tumblewood wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:44 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:36 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:33 LightningStrike wrote:
Me and Damdred aren't masons even though I wish we were masons

Y u say this?

This is the most suspicious thing in the game.

nuh uh this is
On March 02 2019 10:44 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:41 Conversion wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:41 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:40 Conversion wrote:
I'm mafia with Damdred, Chezinu, Blazinghand, iamperfection, ExO_, and Vivax

good last game guys GG wp

So you saying Trfel lied about being mafia earlier?


yeah we should lynch him for lying tbh

Hmm.

I'm gonna go with the assumption that you're just BSing. But I wanna know why you picked those specific players for you scum team?



I can get behind this case. Absolutely.


Holyflare,

Corporate has heard of your desires to be included in the case concerning Conversion. You are now lead investigator on the manner. The executive committee is proud of your high quality work that has been done in such a short amount of time. I am confident that you will perform well in this investigation.

Go forth!
[image loading]
Chezinu Isunizehc



I don't think he's casing me unless I'm reading his quote wrong

I wonder where you read me having an ironclad case on you.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 02 2019 02:01 GMT
#324
On March 02 2019 10:58 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 10:54 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
What does it matter who he picked and why if he isn't actually mafia?

lol who says he's not mafia?

u said you thought he was BSing in that post, so why did you care how he chose people? especially since it was almost certainly completely arbitrary

I mean I doubt he just gave up the entire scum team (which is why I said it was probably BS) but I certainly don't think he's somehow cleared. I'm even more interested now since he has apparently read my poking at him as me thinking I've got an "ironclad case"
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 02 2019 02:05 GMT
#327
On March 02 2019 11:00 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 10:58 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:56 Conversion wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:54 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
What does it matter who he picked and why if he isn't actually mafia?

lol who says he's not mafia?


is your ironclad case of me being mafia the fact that I threw 6 random names as mafia?

On March 02 2019 10:55 Chezinu wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:50 Holyflare wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:45 Tumblewood wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:44 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:36 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:33 LightningStrike wrote:
Me and Damdred aren't masons even though I wish we were masons

Y u say this?

This is the most suspicious thing in the game.

nuh uh this is
On March 02 2019 10:44 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:41 Conversion wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:41 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:40 Conversion wrote:
I'm mafia with Damdred, Chezinu, Blazinghand, iamperfection, ExO_, and Vivax

good last game guys GG wp

So you saying Trfel lied about being mafia earlier?


yeah we should lynch him for lying tbh

Hmm.

I'm gonna go with the assumption that you're just BSing. But I wanna know why you picked those specific players for you scum team?



I can get behind this case. Absolutely.


Holyflare,

Corporate has heard of your desires to be included in the case concerning Conversion. You are now lead investigator on the manner. The executive committee is proud of your high quality work that has been done in such a short amount of time. I am confident that you will perform well in this investigation.

Go forth!
[image loading]
Chezinu Isunizehc



I don't think he's casing me unless I'm reading his quote wrong

I wonder where you read me having an ironclad case on you.


riddle me this: if you believe me to be mafia, in what world would my first post in a rather dull thread be exposing any of my teammates? if you were to believe I was mafia, as a townie you wouldn't care about my list as you'd have to believe I'm playing against mafia win condition by unnecessarily exposing my teammates for a joke post that wasn't even funny

if you believe I am town, then the order doesn't matter cause I'm just making a dumb joke

This is literally all WIFOM lol. Do we still say that around here?

Personally, because of Trfel already (presumably) fake claiming scum in the thread, your "dumb joke" strikes me as a fairly safe entry type post for someone who is scum. I wanted to see what reasons you had for your list since scum often have a habit of including one or two of their teammates in lists like that. And if nothing else you talking about your list could spark a little conversation.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 02 2019 02:10 GMT
#333
On March 02 2019 11:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am still wondering why Meapak clinged onto LS' post on not being masons with Damdred since given his attitude towards Trfel and Conversion Damdred's post of being masons should be 100% more concerning to him.

I find LS to be oddly apologetic with his play rn, Damdred didn't claim scum (which I view as inherently anti town) so I don't really care about his play, I just find it weird that LS wanted to blow it up so fast.

This is what I'm talking about when I say "apologetic"
On March 02 2019 10:15 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 10:14 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:12 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:08 Fecalfeast wrote:
Vote me for mayor. I will be the arbiter of truth and justice

But how do we know that you're town here?

You don't, which is why you gotta vote for me since I'm advocating lynching the hella confirmed scum.

You're ruining the fun man Not like I was asking someone to use my gun to kill a 2nd game lol.....


On March 02 2019 10:23 LightningStrike wrote:
But HF it's just the start of the game I trying to have some fun



On March 02 2019 10:33 LightningStrike wrote:
Me and Damdred aren't masons even though I wish we were masons



On March 02 2019 10:38 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 10:36 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:33 LightningStrike wrote:
Me and Damdred aren't masons even though I wish we were masons

Y u say this?

Because I speakign the truth? I wish I could be masoned with Damdred one of these games.

Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 02 2019 02:13 GMT
#335
On March 02 2019 11:07 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 11:01 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:58 Tumblewood wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:54 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
What does it matter who he picked and why if he isn't actually mafia?

lol who says he's not mafia?

u said you thought he was BSing in that post, so why did you care how he chose people? especially since it was almost certainly completely arbitrary

I mean I doubt he just gave up the entire scum team (which is why I said it was probably BS) but I certainly don't think he's somehow cleared. I'm even more interested now since he has apparently read my poking at him as me thinking I've got an "ironclad case"

so if it was BS why does the specific list he named mattered? i'm not questioning whether you think conv is scum, i'm questioning why you think there was something relevant behind the specific list

Because I'm suspicious of him and I find that scum often include one or two of their buddies in lists like that in a subconscious attempt to give it "legitimacy" And getting him to talk about it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world given that it's the very start of the game so genuine discussion is limited.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 557
UpATreeSC 96
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 869
Dewaltoss 123
firebathero 82
Zeus 65
910 40
Trap 38
Bale 25
NaDa 24
ToSsGirL 20
Shine 15
Dota 2
Gorgc6653
420jenkins261
monkeys_forever64
Counter-Strike
edward363
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS148
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu2232
Other Games
summit1g5417
Grubby2796
Beastyqt687
B2W.Neo642
shahzam442
byalli412
KnowMe171
TKL 171
C9.Mang0161
ToD94
Chillindude20
Railgan16
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV242
BasetradeTV231
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream127
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 16
• Hupsaiya 14
• Reevou 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki29
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur302
• WagamamaTV268
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 2m
Kung Fu Cup
15h 2m
Stellar Fest
17h 2m
The PondCast
1d 14h
OSC
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.