• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:52
CEST 10:52
KST 17:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)32Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8684 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 270

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 268 269 270 271 272 454 Next
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 07 2019 20:02 GMT
#5381
On March 08 2019 04:57 LightningStrike wrote:
Tina I sorry I was thinking your scum this game but I think you're town now. What stuff you looking into atm?


Honestly? I just caught up with the thread after a nice dinner of pancakes and chat with our new house guest, and I'm turning into a pumpkin in an hour when the hubby kidnaps me for the rest of the night.

So unless people send me down an avenue to poke where I come back with a solid scumread on someone, my vote stays on Blazinghand.

Though that does remind me that I wanted to read Sent and look at Grack's case so that's what I'm doing now.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2019 20:02 GMT
#5382
On March 08 2019 04:59 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 04:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 04:44 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 08 2019 04:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 03:50 Dandel Ion wrote:
Day Two Vote Count

Blazinghand (11): Mr. Wiggles, Rels, Holyflare, [UoN]Sentinel, rsoultin, AMG, Mocsta, LightningStrike, WaveofShadow, Tictock, Tubesock
Holyflare (9): Acrofales, Blazinghand, sicklucker, BloodyC0bbler, Vivax, Alakaslam, Oatsmaster, Fecalfeast, Ace
Ace (2): Jockmcplop, Tumblewood
rsoultin (1): Onegu
Acrofales (1): raynpelikoneet
[UoN]Sentinel (1): Grackaroni,
Damdred (1): Meapak_Ziphh

Not voting (4): Damdred, Chezinu, ExO_, darthfoley

Blazinghand is currently set to be lynched.

Please let us know if you notice any mistakes. The deadline is Friday, Mar 08 12:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in .

Any town people who aren’t on either BH or Holyflare are actively playing against their wincon btw?

Not to say anything that would discourage people from voting HF (and thus saving me, who I know to be town) - but presumably some people strongly TR both me and HF. I'm sure there's scum in the 10 people not on either wagon, of course, but I could see someone having a reasonable reason here. I've certainly felt doubts about this HF wagon, and if I start townreading HF I'm going to move my vote off him. It really gets my goat if these poeple voting side votes aren't around at the end of the day though. Even if you TR both of us, presumably there's one you think is more town than the other...

You don’t understand.
Either you or holyflare is getting lynched today at this point, there’s nothing else strong enough.
everyone town needs to lynch who they think is the least town or most mafia between the two of you.

Lynches are the town’s power but if there is a significant amount of people off wagon then it becomes the mafia power because they have the numbers to manipulate it their favor.


@Acro

See, Oats gets it xD

Though tbf if I strongly felt someone was scum I'd push it. Rels being so pissed off at me (I do not accept this is always a town role as an argument when it's demonstrably not) makes me less inclined to push that.

When have you seen it as a mafia role?
No gg, No skill.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 07 2019 20:02 GMT
#5383
On March 08 2019 04:55 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 04:31 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 08 2019 04:30 Holyflare wrote:
On March 08 2019 04:21 Acrofales wrote:
On March 08 2019 04:11 Jockmcplop wrote:
On March 08 2019 04:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
oh btw from now on i am gonna be a little bitch and report all "offences" to hosts because they can be hurstful to a soul of some person..... so no swearing, no anything else. inbetween tl rules you idiots. i am done with me getting all the shit for nothing.


You know what always cheers me up?

Sifaka lemurs:
+ Show Spoiler +

Look at em.
Lovely things.


That did cheer me up

Lets go back to this:
On March 07 2019 22:41 Jockmcplop wrote:
On March 07 2019 22:37 Acrofales wrote:
On March 07 2019 22:32 Jockmcplop wrote:
I'm leaning heavily towards a scum read on BH right now. The more he posts the more scummy his motivations seem to be. His attacks on hf look as if he has made them up on the spot in an effort to try and paint hf as mafia, rather than coming to natural conclusions about hf from available evidence.

The best example of this is the following post:

On March 06 2019 09:38 Blazinghand wrote:
HF why did you claim a shot on me?

Here's a theory as to why HF did this. It is because he is scum.

In the Scum QT:
Holyflare: Hey guys, the deadline is coming up. We know a vigi is going to shoot Blazinghand, and then probably claim after the daypost.
Other Scums: yeah, sounds accurate to me.
Holyflare: then Blazinghand will flip town, and i'm going to look real bad.
Other Scums: oh no!
Holyflare: ok, but here's the plan. I'm going to, right before the end of the night, with second on the clock, claim that I'm the vigi and am shooting BH.
Other Scums: why would you do this HF? we're not shooting BH...
Holflare: see, a vigi is going to shoot Blazinghand, and I will get autolynched D2 unless I can pose as the vigi who shot him. This will allow me to get in one more mislynch, as people will trust me. If the real vigi counterclaims, that's still a better situation than if I never claimed in the first place and just let myself get autolynched.
Other Scums: good idea

Then, for some reason, I didn't get shot, and now HF has to just pretend he never claimed he was shooting me


This is pure speculation and I like how creative it is, but it is not evidence.

He then refers back to this as 'compelling' a few posts later, but as we can see it isn't compelling its a rather badly shoehorned piece of fiction, designed to create an mirage.

On March 06 2019 18:31 Blazinghand wrote:


Whatever the particulars of the bad Palmar scumread, I still think this is easily the most compelling reason for the HF scum case:

On March 06 2019 09:38 Blazinghand wrote:
HF why did you claim a shot on me?

Here's a theory as to why HF did this. It is because he is scum.

In the Scum QT:
Holyflare: Hey guys, the deadline is coming up. We know a vigi is going to shoot Blazinghand, and then probably claim after the daypost.
Other Scums: yeah, sounds accurate to me.
Holyflare: then Blazinghand will flip town, and i'm going to look real bad.
Other Scums: oh no!
Holyflare: ok, but here's the plan. I'm going to, right before the end of the night, with second on the clock, claim that I'm the vigi and am shooting BH.
Other Scums: why would you do this HF? we're not shooting BH...
Holflare: see, a vigi is going to shoot Blazinghand, and I will get autolynched D2 unless I can pose as the vigi who shot him. This will allow me to get in one more mislynch, as people will trust me. If the real vigi counterclaims, that's still a better situation than if I never claimed in the first place and just let myself get autolynched.
Other Scums: good idea

Then, for some reason, I didn't get shot, and now HF has to just pretend he never claimed he was shooting me


HF has largely abandoned his provably false ideas of "well, I couldn't change the mayor lynch" given the way the mayor lynch is received mechanically and the fact he was in thread and watched and commented on the shenannnies as they went down. Just for killing Palmar is he scum? eh, maybe not. But for lying about it, then slithering away from the lie when called out? oh yeah baby

Ok, so what is the point of town!HF to claim a fake vig shot? I didn't incorporate it in my case, because it's mostly wifom, but I really don't see it:

1. He made a big play and it backfired spectacularly.
2. He makes another big play just for shit and giggles? WTF?

Now, lets say BH had gotten vig'd. We'd have a townie counterclaiming the vig shot, and today would have been an even bigger shitshow. Lynch all liars is a damned good policy for a reason, because even if townies *do* do this kind of stupid shit, it is blatantly anti-town play. And the *second* time HF does a big anti-town play in the same damn game.


That's true, but doesn't say anything about the point I am making. This story BH is telling is meaningless, as if he needed something completely made up to emphasize his argument for some reason.
Also, if we are lynching people for anti-town play, what about the whole of D1/N1 from BH? Blatant anti-town play that has no upside or no possible upside for town.

You say BH is scummy for making up a narrative. While the narrative is of course pure speculation, it's just a funny way of presenting the problem here:

FACT: HF claimed vigilante
FACT: HF is not a vigilante
CONCLUSION: HF fakeclaimed vigilante.

So there are two options: HF is town and fakeclaimed vigilante, or HF is scum and fakeclaimed vigilante.

You seem to lean towards it being town!HF fakeclaiming vigilante, because in his own words, he was adding "suspense" around the daypost. I mean.. sure, he has shown so far that HF only really cares about HF, so he might just have done it for the shit of it, but you ignored the whole conundrum of my post earlier. How do you explain town!HF not even thinking that there was a real vig that would really shoot BH?



I mean... who cares if there was a real vig? I could just rescind my claim or get killed which, again, would make my position a 1 for 1 trade if I survived somehow (which I wouldn't in this case) which I would never like.


You've mentioned a few times that you've provided evidence that you do this kind of last second fakeclaim as town and have done so before - can you link to a game or state the name of a game in which you did this?


https://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/531261-medic-mafia?page=7#121
https://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/527379-newbie-student-mafia-xxvii?page=70#1387

This is just in like my last few games iirc and one of those I didn't claim because someone else beat claiming a role first. I've claimed cops with a red check, I've claimed vig shots, I've counter claimed blues, I do whatever I please my friend.

There was even a game where I red checked glowingbear and I wasn't a cop and he flipped town because I was sure he was mafia. SL was in that game and said the same things "+ev to lynch hf bla bla". Same shit, different game.

While I hate town fakeclaims in general, I understand fakeclaiming cop. That actually serves a purpose.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 07 2019 20:03 GMT
#5384
On March 08 2019 05:02 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 04:57 LightningStrike wrote:
Tina I sorry I was thinking your scum this game but I think you're town now. What stuff you looking into atm?


Honestly? I just caught up with the thread after a nice dinner of pancakes and chat with our new house guest, and I'm turning into a pumpkin in an hour when the hubby kidnaps me for the rest of the night.

So unless people send me down an avenue to poke where I come back with a solid scumread on someone, my vote stays on Blazinghand.

Though that does remind me that I wanted to read Sent and look at Grack's case so that's what I'm doing now.

Fair enough let me know what you get out of it when you get a chance!
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 07 2019 20:06 GMT
#5385
Can people read my analysis of HF's EoD1 on the previous page? Does anyone truly believe his read progression on Trfel was legit? Or that he gave a single fuck about who the lynch was?
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 07 2019 20:06 GMT
#5386
On March 08 2019 05:02 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 04:59 rsoultin wrote:
On March 08 2019 04:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 04:44 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 08 2019 04:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 03:50 Dandel Ion wrote:
Day Two Vote Count

Blazinghand (11): Mr. Wiggles, Rels, Holyflare, [UoN]Sentinel, rsoultin, AMG, Mocsta, LightningStrike, WaveofShadow, Tictock, Tubesock
Holyflare (9): Acrofales, Blazinghand, sicklucker, BloodyC0bbler, Vivax, Alakaslam, Oatsmaster, Fecalfeast, Ace
Ace (2): Jockmcplop, Tumblewood
rsoultin (1): Onegu
Acrofales (1): raynpelikoneet
[UoN]Sentinel (1): Grackaroni,
Damdred (1): Meapak_Ziphh

Not voting (4): Damdred, Chezinu, ExO_, darthfoley

Blazinghand is currently set to be lynched.

Please let us know if you notice any mistakes. The deadline is Friday, Mar 08 12:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in .

Any town people who aren’t on either BH or Holyflare are actively playing against their wincon btw?

Not to say anything that would discourage people from voting HF (and thus saving me, who I know to be town) - but presumably some people strongly TR both me and HF. I'm sure there's scum in the 10 people not on either wagon, of course, but I could see someone having a reasonable reason here. I've certainly felt doubts about this HF wagon, and if I start townreading HF I'm going to move my vote off him. It really gets my goat if these poeple voting side votes aren't around at the end of the day though. Even if you TR both of us, presumably there's one you think is more town than the other...

You don’t understand.
Either you or holyflare is getting lynched today at this point, there’s nothing else strong enough.
everyone town needs to lynch who they think is the least town or most mafia between the two of you.

Lynches are the town’s power but if there is a significant amount of people off wagon then it becomes the mafia power because they have the numbers to manipulate it their favor.


@Acro

See, Oats gets it xD

Though tbf if I strongly felt someone was scum I'd push it. Rels being so pissed off at me (I do not accept this is always a town role as an argument when it's demonstrably not) makes me less inclined to push that.

When have you seen it as a mafia role?


Oh god big...themedish game. Was in one with scum, yup. People like masoning me. I think LS mentioned the name. My chipmunk brain is useless. I think marv was scum in it with palmar?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 07 2019 20:07 GMT
#5387

So he now calls someone scum for agreeing with him that Trfel is likely town. He does absolutely nothing to push the lynch towards BH even though it was a close vote, he classifies BH as scummier than Trfel, AND has this insane 15 read progression on Trfel all the while not giving a fuck if he gets lynched. To top it all off, he then scum reads ExO for a similar read progression???????


I have a lot more on Trfel because it was a narrative as I was writing it and the two equivalences between him and BH are different because the metrics to read them are quite different. I read through Trfel's filter and I found a really small glimmer that his read on Oats and then blindly following what I said about Oats' meta was so placid and easy to achieve that I don't think someone that was mafia would do that because they would feel too self conscious. Then as I was reading through his filter some more (since it was a narrative whilst I was essentially reading his filter) I saw his "oats was a pressure vote" post and immediately felt like it was off. Trfel coming back at deadline seemed completely lost, confused, didn't know what was going on and his whole tone felt completely innocent.

BH was just doing completely BH things at deadline that I expect from him in any mafia game, which is nothing but pander to emotions and provide excuses. I don't know what more you wanted me to write on BH who only had minimal posts at that point though.

You have misread the Exo post because that's not what it says at all. He says that Blazinghand, the person that he voted to lynch, looked like an innocent town guy campaigning for a better town. He lynched him while saying this. This is unequivocally scummy.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 07 2019 20:07 GMT
#5388
On March 08 2019 04:59 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 04:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 04:44 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 08 2019 04:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 03:50 Dandel Ion wrote:
Day Two Vote Count

Blazinghand (11): Mr. Wiggles, Rels, Holyflare, [UoN]Sentinel, rsoultin, AMG, Mocsta, LightningStrike, WaveofShadow, Tictock, Tubesock
Holyflare (9): Acrofales, Blazinghand, sicklucker, BloodyC0bbler, Vivax, Alakaslam, Oatsmaster, Fecalfeast, Ace
Ace (2): Jockmcplop, Tumblewood
rsoultin (1): Onegu
Acrofales (1): raynpelikoneet
[UoN]Sentinel (1): Grackaroni,
Damdred (1): Meapak_Ziphh

Not voting (4): Damdred, Chezinu, ExO_, darthfoley

Blazinghand is currently set to be lynched.

Please let us know if you notice any mistakes. The deadline is Friday, Mar 08 12:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in .

Any town people who aren’t on either BH or Holyflare are actively playing against their wincon btw?

Not to say anything that would discourage people from voting HF (and thus saving me, who I know to be town) - but presumably some people strongly TR both me and HF. I'm sure there's scum in the 10 people not on either wagon, of course, but I could see someone having a reasonable reason here. I've certainly felt doubts about this HF wagon, and if I start townreading HF I'm going to move my vote off him. It really gets my goat if these poeple voting side votes aren't around at the end of the day though. Even if you TR both of us, presumably there's one you think is more town than the other...

You don’t understand.
Either you or holyflare is getting lynched today at this point, there’s nothing else strong enough.
everyone town needs to lynch who they think is the least town or most mafia between the two of you.

Lynches are the town’s power but if there is a significant amount of people off wagon then it becomes the mafia power because they have the numbers to manipulate it their favor.


@Acro

See, Oats gets it xD

Though tbf if I strongly felt someone was scum I'd push it. Rels being so pissed off at me (I do not accept this is always a town role as an argument when it's demonstrably not) makes me less inclined to push that.

Nah, this just means mafia will pile onto one of the wagons instead of hiding elsewhere as we just defined a rule: if you're off-wagon, you're scum. So scum hides by being on the wagon. If they're both scum, they bus (as there literally isn't another option). If one is town and the other scum, they try to avoid bussing. And if both are town they just lurk and comply.

There is no point in forcing consolidation in a plurality lynch.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 07 2019 20:07 GMT
#5389
Also is there some 3p role that actively tries to get themselves killed for WinCon because i'm reading through BH's filter and that currently makes the most sense to me?
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2019 20:09 GMT
#5390
On March 08 2019 05:06 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 05:02 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 04:59 rsoultin wrote:
On March 08 2019 04:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 04:44 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 08 2019 04:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 03:50 Dandel Ion wrote:
Day Two Vote Count

Blazinghand (11): Mr. Wiggles, Rels, Holyflare, [UoN]Sentinel, rsoultin, AMG, Mocsta, LightningStrike, WaveofShadow, Tictock, Tubesock
Holyflare (9): Acrofales, Blazinghand, sicklucker, BloodyC0bbler, Vivax, Alakaslam, Oatsmaster, Fecalfeast, Ace
Ace (2): Jockmcplop, Tumblewood
rsoultin (1): Onegu
Acrofales (1): raynpelikoneet
[UoN]Sentinel (1): Grackaroni,
Damdred (1): Meapak_Ziphh

Not voting (4): Damdred, Chezinu, ExO_, darthfoley

Blazinghand is currently set to be lynched.

Please let us know if you notice any mistakes. The deadline is Friday, Mar 08 12:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in .

Any town people who aren’t on either BH or Holyflare are actively playing against their wincon btw?

Not to say anything that would discourage people from voting HF (and thus saving me, who I know to be town) - but presumably some people strongly TR both me and HF. I'm sure there's scum in the 10 people not on either wagon, of course, but I could see someone having a reasonable reason here. I've certainly felt doubts about this HF wagon, and if I start townreading HF I'm going to move my vote off him. It really gets my goat if these poeple voting side votes aren't around at the end of the day though. Even if you TR both of us, presumably there's one you think is more town than the other...

You don’t understand.
Either you or holyflare is getting lynched today at this point, there’s nothing else strong enough.
everyone town needs to lynch who they think is the least town or most mafia between the two of you.

Lynches are the town’s power but if there is a significant amount of people off wagon then it becomes the mafia power because they have the numbers to manipulate it their favor.


@Acro

See, Oats gets it xD

Though tbf if I strongly felt someone was scum I'd push it. Rels being so pissed off at me (I do not accept this is always a town role as an argument when it's demonstrably not) makes me less inclined to push that.

When have you seen it as a mafia role?


Oh god big...themedish game. Was in one with scum, yup. People like masoning me. I think LS mentioned the name. My chipmunk brain is useless. I think marv was scum in it with palmar?

Btw specifically a mafia mason that can add anyone in the game on successive nights
No gg, No skill.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 07 2019 20:10 GMT
#5391
On March 08 2019 05:07 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +

So he now calls someone scum for agreeing with him that Trfel is likely town. He does absolutely nothing to push the lynch towards BH even though it was a close vote, he classifies BH as scummier than Trfel, AND has this insane 15 read progression on Trfel all the while not giving a fuck if he gets lynched. To top it all off, he then scum reads ExO for a similar read progression???????


I have a lot more on Trfel because it was a narrative as I was writing it and the two equivalences between him and BH are different because the metrics to read them are quite different. I read through Trfel's filter and I found a really small glimmer that his read on Oats and then blindly following what I said about Oats' meta was so placid and easy to achieve that I don't think someone that was mafia would do that because they would feel too self conscious. Then as I was reading through his filter some more (since it was a narrative whilst I was essentially reading his filter) I saw his "oats was a pressure vote" post and immediately felt like it was off. Trfel coming back at deadline seemed completely lost, confused, didn't know what was going on and his whole tone felt completely innocent.

BH was just doing completely BH things at deadline that I expect from him in any mafia game, which is nothing but pander to emotions and provide excuses. I don't know what more you wanted me to write on BH who only had minimal posts at that point though.

You have misread the Exo post because that's not what it says at all. He says that Blazinghand, the person that he voted to lynch, looked like an innocent town guy campaigning for a better town. He lynched him while saying this. This is unequivocally scummy.



I thought ExO just messed up his syntax and that he was talking about Trfel being town who gave up. If he was actually talking about BH then fair play and I rescind that point
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 07 2019 20:10 GMT
#5392
On March 08 2019 05:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 05:06 rsoultin wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:02 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 04:59 rsoultin wrote:
On March 08 2019 04:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 04:44 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 08 2019 04:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 03:50 Dandel Ion wrote:
Day Two Vote Count

Blazinghand (11): Mr. Wiggles, Rels, Holyflare, [UoN]Sentinel, rsoultin, AMG, Mocsta, LightningStrike, WaveofShadow, Tictock, Tubesock
Holyflare (9): Acrofales, Blazinghand, sicklucker, BloodyC0bbler, Vivax, Alakaslam, Oatsmaster, Fecalfeast, Ace
Ace (2): Jockmcplop, Tumblewood
rsoultin (1): Onegu
Acrofales (1): raynpelikoneet
[UoN]Sentinel (1): Grackaroni,
Damdred (1): Meapak_Ziphh

Not voting (4): Damdred, Chezinu, ExO_, darthfoley

Blazinghand is currently set to be lynched.

Please let us know if you notice any mistakes. The deadline is Friday, Mar 08 12:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in .

Any town people who aren’t on either BH or Holyflare are actively playing against their wincon btw?

Not to say anything that would discourage people from voting HF (and thus saving me, who I know to be town) - but presumably some people strongly TR both me and HF. I'm sure there's scum in the 10 people not on either wagon, of course, but I could see someone having a reasonable reason here. I've certainly felt doubts about this HF wagon, and if I start townreading HF I'm going to move my vote off him. It really gets my goat if these poeple voting side votes aren't around at the end of the day though. Even if you TR both of us, presumably there's one you think is more town than the other...

You don’t understand.
Either you or holyflare is getting lynched today at this point, there’s nothing else strong enough.
everyone town needs to lynch who they think is the least town or most mafia between the two of you.

Lynches are the town’s power but if there is a significant amount of people off wagon then it becomes the mafia power because they have the numbers to manipulate it their favor.


@Acro

See, Oats gets it xD

Though tbf if I strongly felt someone was scum I'd push it. Rels being so pissed off at me (I do not accept this is always a town role as an argument when it's demonstrably not) makes me less inclined to push that.

When have you seen it as a mafia role?


Oh god big...themedish game. Was in one with scum, yup. People like masoning me. I think LS mentioned the name. My chipmunk brain is useless. I think marv was scum in it with palmar?

Btw specifically a mafia mason that can add anyone in the game on successive nights

I've only seen that in heavily themed games.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 07 2019 20:10 GMT
#5393
On March 08 2019 05:06 darthfoley wrote:
Can people read my analysis of HF's EoD1 on the previous page? Does anyone truly believe his read progression on Trfel was legit? Or that he gave a single fuck about who the lynch was?


It's based on the false premise that Truffle was the lynch until seconds from the end. So...yeah.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2019 20:11 GMT
#5394
On March 08 2019 05:07 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 04:59 rsoultin wrote:
On March 08 2019 04:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 04:44 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 08 2019 04:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 03:50 Dandel Ion wrote:
Day Two Vote Count

Blazinghand (11): Mr. Wiggles, Rels, Holyflare, [UoN]Sentinel, rsoultin, AMG, Mocsta, LightningStrike, WaveofShadow, Tictock, Tubesock
Holyflare (9): Acrofales, Blazinghand, sicklucker, BloodyC0bbler, Vivax, Alakaslam, Oatsmaster, Fecalfeast, Ace
Ace (2): Jockmcplop, Tumblewood
rsoultin (1): Onegu
Acrofales (1): raynpelikoneet
[UoN]Sentinel (1): Grackaroni,
Damdred (1): Meapak_Ziphh

Not voting (4): Damdred, Chezinu, ExO_, darthfoley

Blazinghand is currently set to be lynched.

Please let us know if you notice any mistakes. The deadline is Friday, Mar 08 12:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in .

Any town people who aren’t on either BH or Holyflare are actively playing against their wincon btw?

Not to say anything that would discourage people from voting HF (and thus saving me, who I know to be town) - but presumably some people strongly TR both me and HF. I'm sure there's scum in the 10 people not on either wagon, of course, but I could see someone having a reasonable reason here. I've certainly felt doubts about this HF wagon, and if I start townreading HF I'm going to move my vote off him. It really gets my goat if these poeple voting side votes aren't around at the end of the day though. Even if you TR both of us, presumably there's one you think is more town than the other...

You don’t understand.
Either you or holyflare is getting lynched today at this point, there’s nothing else strong enough.
everyone town needs to lynch who they think is the least town or most mafia between the two of you.

Lynches are the town’s power but if there is a significant amount of people off wagon then it becomes the mafia power because they have the numbers to manipulate it their favor.


@Acro

See, Oats gets it xD

Though tbf if I strongly felt someone was scum I'd push it. Rels being so pissed off at me (I do not accept this is always a town role as an argument when it's demonstrably not) makes me less inclined to push that.

Nah, this just means mafia will pile onto one of the wagons instead of hiding elsewhere as we just defined a rule: if you're off-wagon, you're scum. So scum hides by being on the wagon. If they're both scum, they bus (as there literally isn't another option). If one is town and the other scum, they try to avoid bussing. And if both are town they just lurk and comply.

There is no point in forcing consolidation in a plurality lynch.

Actually that’s not the point. The point is to get all the town people either voting for hf or blazing hand, preferably hf.
No gg, No skill.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 07 2019 20:11 GMT
#5395
On March 08 2019 05:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 05:06 rsoultin wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:02 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 04:59 rsoultin wrote:
On March 08 2019 04:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 04:44 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 08 2019 04:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 03:50 Dandel Ion wrote:
Day Two Vote Count

Blazinghand (11): Mr. Wiggles, Rels, Holyflare, [UoN]Sentinel, rsoultin, AMG, Mocsta, LightningStrike, WaveofShadow, Tictock, Tubesock
Holyflare (9): Acrofales, Blazinghand, sicklucker, BloodyC0bbler, Vivax, Alakaslam, Oatsmaster, Fecalfeast, Ace
Ace (2): Jockmcplop, Tumblewood
rsoultin (1): Onegu
Acrofales (1): raynpelikoneet
[UoN]Sentinel (1): Grackaroni,
Damdred (1): Meapak_Ziphh

Not voting (4): Damdred, Chezinu, ExO_, darthfoley

Blazinghand is currently set to be lynched.

Please let us know if you notice any mistakes. The deadline is Friday, Mar 08 12:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in .

Any town people who aren’t on either BH or Holyflare are actively playing against their wincon btw?

Not to say anything that would discourage people from voting HF (and thus saving me, who I know to be town) - but presumably some people strongly TR both me and HF. I'm sure there's scum in the 10 people not on either wagon, of course, but I could see someone having a reasonable reason here. I've certainly felt doubts about this HF wagon, and if I start townreading HF I'm going to move my vote off him. It really gets my goat if these poeple voting side votes aren't around at the end of the day though. Even if you TR both of us, presumably there's one you think is more town than the other...

You don’t understand.
Either you or holyflare is getting lynched today at this point, there’s nothing else strong enough.
everyone town needs to lynch who they think is the least town or most mafia between the two of you.

Lynches are the town’s power but if there is a significant amount of people off wagon then it becomes the mafia power because they have the numbers to manipulate it their favor.


@Acro

See, Oats gets it xD

Though tbf if I strongly felt someone was scum I'd push it. Rels being so pissed off at me (I do not accept this is always a town role as an argument when it's demonstrably not) makes me less inclined to push that.

When have you seen it as a mafia role?


Oh god big...themedish game. Was in one with scum, yup. People like masoning me. I think LS mentioned the name. My chipmunk brain is useless. I think marv was scum in it with palmar?

Btw specifically a mafia mason that can add anyone in the game on successive nights


Nope. Not something I knew when I posted about it here, but I'm not sure why that's relevant? I also haven't seen a town role that does that.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 07 2019 20:12 GMT
#5396
On March 08 2019 05:07 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +

So he now calls someone scum for agreeing with him that Trfel is likely town. He does absolutely nothing to push the lynch towards BH even though it was a close vote, he classifies BH as scummier than Trfel, AND has this insane 15 read progression on Trfel all the while not giving a fuck if he gets lynched. To top it all off, he then scum reads ExO for a similar read progression???????


I have a lot more on Trfel because it was a narrative as I was writing it and the two equivalences between him and BH are different because the metrics to read them are quite different. I read through Trfel's filter and I found a really small glimmer that his read on Oats and then blindly following what I said about Oats' meta was so placid and easy to achieve that I don't think someone that was mafia would do that because they would feel too self conscious. Then as I was reading through his filter some more (since it was a narrative whilst I was essentially reading his filter) I saw his "oats was a pressure vote" post and immediately felt like it was off. Trfel coming back at deadline seemed completely lost, confused, didn't know what was going on and his whole tone felt completely innocent.

BH was just doing completely BH things at deadline that I expect from him in any mafia game, which is nothing but pander to emotions and provide excuses. I don't know what more you wanted me to write on BH who only had minimal posts at that point though.

You have misread the Exo post because that's not what it says at all. He says that Blazinghand, the person that he voted to lynch, looked like an innocent town guy campaigning for a better town. He lynched him while saying this. This is unequivocally scummy.


I am pretty sure Trfel only just came back like 10 minutes before deadline or something too. Wasn't that much time. I thought he was scummy then and I told him as much when he said "hf save me" and I just said "no". Then he looked increasingly more innocent as the time ticked down. I was just getting home from flying back from Amsterdam though, so although I was here I wasn't particularly here.

It's completely different to see now but there was no vote count at deadline or a while before it (it's been edited since, but shouldn't have been) because the mods were off doing something else so nobody had any idea what the vote count was and I honestly thought it was more secure. There was also conversion and Vivax that saved BH essentially right at the last minute (but nobody would know that because the vote count came 20 minutes after deadline).

I was also more concerned with becoming mayor and thought BH was a really secure lynch tbh.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 07 2019 20:13 GMT
#5397
On March 05 2019 16:31 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 15:51 AMG wrote:
151 pages... you cannot be serious!

I started playing here nearly a decade ago under the name Adam4167, some of you ive played with, most of the rest Ive spectated games you were in.

Now, if someone could tell me on a scale of 1 to 10 the level of shit ive waded into, 1 being my socks would get wet and 10 being if i open my mouth I die of E.coli?


I can't talk about pages 1-100 but as Day 1 came to an end, there was a 3-way race for mayor between Holyflare and Palmar, and to a lesser extent Iamperfection. There was no clear lead for who would be lynched, with Trfel, Oats, Acro, and Conversion all hitting 4-5 votes at one point or another.

With about 6 hours left in the day, I came by and basically admitted there was no way I was going to read the first 100 pages, and said that it would be fine to lynch me so someone else would have a chance to play through Day 2 and enjoy the game (basically martyring). I lobbed down a self-vote (which later turned out to be not allowed), and voted for the guy who most recently got a mayor vote, Palmar.

Following this, I got a wave of votes - from HF, Acro, Grack, and Iamp, who seemed extremely pleased with himself for figuring out that he should vote me.

Over the next couple of hours, mayor voting consolidated, with HF and Palmar being neck and neck, and iamp falling behind. HF ran on a platform of lynching Palmar, and Palmar ran on a platform of lynching Sent for a variety of reasons inclusive of a policy lynch of Sent for failing to read his role PM.

with about a half an hour left in the game, rayn, FF, iamp, Damdred brought HF to several votes over HF, pushing him into a comfortable lead over Palmar, and most of the votes consolidated onto either me or Trfel.

with 10 minutes left, HF basically had the mayor vote locked up, 4 votes ahead of Palmar, thanks to Damdred and Iamp also hopping on his mayor wagon. For the lynch, I had 10 votes to Trfel's 9:

Blazinghand (10): Holyflare, Grackaroni, iamperfection, Oatsmaster, WaveOfShadow, raynpelikoneet, Trfel, Vivax, rsoultin, Conversion
Trfel (9): Tubesock, sicklucker, [UoN]Sentinel, Koshi, Mr. Wiggles, Tumblewood, Fecalfeast, Jockmcplop, Acrofales

You'll note my vote isn't on Trfel here, I keep it on Iamp since he's a shitter and I don't want to accidentally get someone other than me lynched.

The last 10 minutes are shenannies:

Exo comes in and votes me, making it 11-9.

3 minutes to the deadline, Vivax swaps over from me to Trfel, tying it up at 10-10 (though i'll be lynched in this tie)

2 minutes to the deadline, Lightingstrike jumps from his irrelevant rsoultin vote onto me, making it 11 votes on me, 10 on Trfel.

1 Minute from the Deadline, conversion hops off of me and onto Trfel, causing Trfel to have 11 votes and me to have 10.

Trfel flips Doctor.

HF uses his mayoral power to kill Palmar, the backup Cop.




I must say, I do appreciate this succinct summary of D1
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 07 2019 20:14 GMT
#5398
On March 08 2019 05:07 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 04:59 rsoultin wrote:
On March 08 2019 04:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 04:44 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 08 2019 04:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 03:50 Dandel Ion wrote:
Day Two Vote Count

Blazinghand (11): Mr. Wiggles, Rels, Holyflare, [UoN]Sentinel, rsoultin, AMG, Mocsta, LightningStrike, WaveofShadow, Tictock, Tubesock
Holyflare (9): Acrofales, Blazinghand, sicklucker, BloodyC0bbler, Vivax, Alakaslam, Oatsmaster, Fecalfeast, Ace
Ace (2): Jockmcplop, Tumblewood
rsoultin (1): Onegu
Acrofales (1): raynpelikoneet
[UoN]Sentinel (1): Grackaroni,
Damdred (1): Meapak_Ziphh

Not voting (4): Damdred, Chezinu, ExO_, darthfoley

Blazinghand is currently set to be lynched.

Please let us know if you notice any mistakes. The deadline is Friday, Mar 08 12:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in .

Any town people who aren’t on either BH or Holyflare are actively playing against their wincon btw?

Not to say anything that would discourage people from voting HF (and thus saving me, who I know to be town) - but presumably some people strongly TR both me and HF. I'm sure there's scum in the 10 people not on either wagon, of course, but I could see someone having a reasonable reason here. I've certainly felt doubts about this HF wagon, and if I start townreading HF I'm going to move my vote off him. It really gets my goat if these poeple voting side votes aren't around at the end of the day though. Even if you TR both of us, presumably there's one you think is more town than the other...

You don’t understand.
Either you or holyflare is getting lynched today at this point, there’s nothing else strong enough.
everyone town needs to lynch who they think is the least town or most mafia between the two of you.

Lynches are the town’s power but if there is a significant amount of people off wagon then it becomes the mafia power because they have the numbers to manipulate it their favor.


@Acro

See, Oats gets it xD

Though tbf if I strongly felt someone was scum I'd push it. Rels being so pissed off at me (I do not accept this is always a town role as an argument when it's demonstrably not) makes me less inclined to push that.

Nah, this just means mafia will pile onto one of the wagons instead of hiding elsewhere as we just defined a rule: if you're off-wagon, you're scum. So scum hides by being on the wagon. If they're both scum, they bus (as there literally isn't another option). If one is town and the other scum, they try to avoid bussing. And if both are town they just lurk and comply.

There is no point in forcing consolidation in a plurality lynch.


? I think you're missing the part where I'm townreading HF and don't want him to die.

If I'm wrong on my light townread on BH, great. We got mafia.

I see no real downside.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 07 2019 20:14 GMT
#5399
On March 08 2019 05:10 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 05:06 darthfoley wrote:
Can people read my analysis of HF's EoD1 on the previous page? Does anyone truly believe his read progression on Trfel was legit? Or that he gave a single fuck about who the lynch was?


It's based on the false premise that Truffle was the lynch until seconds from the end. So...yeah.


Damn it, I worked hard on that post. Don't tear me down for being factually incorrect!
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2019 20:15 GMT
#5400
On March 08 2019 05:11 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 05:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:06 rsoultin wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:02 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 04:59 rsoultin wrote:
On March 08 2019 04:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 04:44 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 08 2019 04:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 03:50 Dandel Ion wrote:
Day Two Vote Count

Blazinghand (11): Mr. Wiggles, Rels, Holyflare, [UoN]Sentinel, rsoultin, AMG, Mocsta, LightningStrike, WaveofShadow, Tictock, Tubesock
Holyflare (9): Acrofales, Blazinghand, sicklucker, BloodyC0bbler, Vivax, Alakaslam, Oatsmaster, Fecalfeast, Ace
Ace (2): Jockmcplop, Tumblewood
rsoultin (1): Onegu
Acrofales (1): raynpelikoneet
[UoN]Sentinel (1): Grackaroni,
Damdred (1): Meapak_Ziphh

Not voting (4): Damdred, Chezinu, ExO_, darthfoley

Blazinghand is currently set to be lynched.

Please let us know if you notice any mistakes. The deadline is Friday, Mar 08 12:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in .

Any town people who aren’t on either BH or Holyflare are actively playing against their wincon btw?

Not to say anything that would discourage people from voting HF (and thus saving me, who I know to be town) - but presumably some people strongly TR both me and HF. I'm sure there's scum in the 10 people not on either wagon, of course, but I could see someone having a reasonable reason here. I've certainly felt doubts about this HF wagon, and if I start townreading HF I'm going to move my vote off him. It really gets my goat if these poeple voting side votes aren't around at the end of the day though. Even if you TR both of us, presumably there's one you think is more town than the other...

You don’t understand.
Either you or holyflare is getting lynched today at this point, there’s nothing else strong enough.
everyone town needs to lynch who they think is the least town or most mafia between the two of you.

Lynches are the town’s power but if there is a significant amount of people off wagon then it becomes the mafia power because they have the numbers to manipulate it their favor.


@Acro

See, Oats gets it xD

Though tbf if I strongly felt someone was scum I'd push it. Rels being so pissed off at me (I do not accept this is always a town role as an argument when it's demonstrably not) makes me less inclined to push that.

When have you seen it as a mafia role?


Oh god big...themedish game. Was in one with scum, yup. People like masoning me. I think LS mentioned the name. My chipmunk brain is useless. I think marv was scum in it with palmar?

Btw specifically a mafia mason that can add anyone in the game on successive nights


Nope. Not something I knew when I posted about it here, but I'm not sure why that's relevant? I also haven't seen a town role that does that.

Because you said demonstrably so I wanted you to demonstrate.
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 268 269 270 271 272 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech93
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 370
Hyuk 240
Leta 91
910 78
Shinee 74
Mong 69
soO 62
ZerO 60
Mind 47
EffOrt 38
[ Show more ]
PianO 36
Killer 36
HiyA 34
Bale 26
Aegong 26
ToSsGirL 26
sorry 23
ZergMaN 13
Dota 2
XcaliburYe77
League of Legends
JimRising 432
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss450
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King225
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1662
Other Games
summit1g8694
olofmeister1084
singsing846
ceh9562
Happy327
crisheroes263
ArmadaUGS114
Livibee100
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick559
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream240
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH194
• LUISG 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2282
League of Legends
• Rush1526
• Jankos1304
• Stunt488
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 8m
OSC
4h 8m
Stellar Fest
4h 8m
OSC
15h 8m
Stellar Fest
1d 4h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.