• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:36
CEST 14:36
KST 21:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)41Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10016 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 272

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 270 271 272 273 274 454 Next
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 07 2019 20:27 GMT
#5421
On March 08 2019 05:26 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 05:25 Acrofales wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:24 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 08 2019 03:50 Dandel Ion wrote:
Day Two Vote Count

Blazinghand (11): Mr. Wiggles, Rels, Holyflare, [UoN]Sentinel, rsoultin, AMG, Mocsta, LightningStrike, WaveofShadow, Tictock, Tubesock
Holyflare (8): Acrofales, Blazinghand, sicklucker, BloodyC0bbler, Vivax, Alakaslam, Oatsmaster, Ace
Ace (2): Jockmcplop, Tumblewood
Acrofales (2): raynpelikoneet, Fecalfeast
rsoultin (1): Onegu
[UoN]Sentinel (1): Grackaroni,
Damdred (1): Meapak_Ziphh

Not voting (4): Damdred, Chezinu, ExO_, darthfoley

Blazinghand is currently set to be lynched.

Please let us know if you notice any mistakes. The deadline is Friday, Mar 08 12:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in [unparsable timestamp format].

Votes outside of BH and HF seem kinda dumb espcally how spread out those votes are. Could have a mafia hiding ni there.

Kill wiggles.

What's the case on him out of curiosity?

Open his filter and quote me a single lost that isn't him just trying to blend in.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2019 20:27 GMT
#5422
On March 08 2019 05:26 WaveofShadow wrote:
I'm hoping BH is the scum here but I'm increasingly worried it's town v town.

Can you pretend to be townsided here please at least wave
No gg, No skill.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 07 2019 20:27 GMT
#5423
On March 08 2019 05:27 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 05:20 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:11 rsoultin wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:06 rsoultin wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:02 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 04:59 rsoultin wrote:
On March 08 2019 04:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 04:44 Blazinghand wrote:
[quote]
Not to say anything that would discourage people from voting HF (and thus saving me, who I know to be town) - but presumably some people strongly TR both me and HF. I'm sure there's scum in the 10 people not on either wagon, of course, but I could see someone having a reasonable reason here. I've certainly felt doubts about this HF wagon, and if I start townreading HF I'm going to move my vote off him. It really gets my goat if these poeple voting side votes aren't around at the end of the day though. Even if you TR both of us, presumably there's one you think is more town than the other...

You don’t understand.
Either you or holyflare is getting lynched today at this point, there’s nothing else strong enough.
everyone town needs to lynch who they think is the least town or most mafia between the two of you.

Lynches are the town’s power but if there is a significant amount of people off wagon then it becomes the mafia power because they have the numbers to manipulate it their favor.


@Acro

See, Oats gets it xD

Though tbf if I strongly felt someone was scum I'd push it. Rels being so pissed off at me (I do not accept this is always a town role as an argument when it's demonstrably not) makes me less inclined to push that.

When have you seen it as a mafia role?


Oh god big...themedish game. Was in one with scum, yup. People like masoning me. I think LS mentioned the name. My chipmunk brain is useless. I think marv was scum in it with palmar?

Btw specifically a mafia mason that can add anyone in the game on successive nights


Nope. Not something I knew when I posted about it here, but I'm not sure why that's relevant? I also haven't seen a town role that does that.

Because you said demonstrably so I wanted you to demonstrate.

Assassin mafia had a mafia mason recruiter and that was Marv.
Proof:
https://quicktopic.com/51/H/5rn33mZHyEvu

Why you gotta answer for rsoul man cmon dude

Because I am a nice person?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 07 2019 20:28 GMT
#5424
On March 08 2019 05:20 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 05:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:11 rsoultin wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:06 rsoultin wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:02 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 04:59 rsoultin wrote:
On March 08 2019 04:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 04:44 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 08 2019 04:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
[quote]
Any town people who aren’t on either BH or Holyflare are actively playing against their wincon btw?

Not to say anything that would discourage people from voting HF (and thus saving me, who I know to be town) - but presumably some people strongly TR both me and HF. I'm sure there's scum in the 10 people not on either wagon, of course, but I could see someone having a reasonable reason here. I've certainly felt doubts about this HF wagon, and if I start townreading HF I'm going to move my vote off him. It really gets my goat if these poeple voting side votes aren't around at the end of the day though. Even if you TR both of us, presumably there's one you think is more town than the other...

You don’t understand.
Either you or holyflare is getting lynched today at this point, there’s nothing else strong enough.
everyone town needs to lynch who they think is the least town or most mafia between the two of you.

Lynches are the town’s power but if there is a significant amount of people off wagon then it becomes the mafia power because they have the numbers to manipulate it their favor.


@Acro

See, Oats gets it xD

Though tbf if I strongly felt someone was scum I'd push it. Rels being so pissed off at me (I do not accept this is always a town role as an argument when it's demonstrably not) makes me less inclined to push that.

When have you seen it as a mafia role?


Oh god big...themedish game. Was in one with scum, yup. People like masoning me. I think LS mentioned the name. My chipmunk brain is useless. I think marv was scum in it with palmar?

Btw specifically a mafia mason that can add anyone in the game on successive nights


Nope. Not something I knew when I posted about it here, but I'm not sure why that's relevant? I also haven't seen a town role that does that.

Because you said demonstrably so I wanted you to demonstrate.

Assassin mafia had a mafia mason recruiter and that was Marv.
Proof:
https://quicktopic.com/51/H/5rn33mZHyEvu


I find it very suspicious that you linked a QT first rather than the game, like you had quick topic open already!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 07 2019 20:28 GMT
#5425
Wave likes loose ends it seems.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2019 20:28 GMT
#5426
On March 08 2019 05:24 WaveofShadow wrote:
Anyone who thinks bh/hf wagons right now are scum v scum are either scum themselves or completely deluded.

Someone do the legwork for me I'm at work.

The easiest thing is that holyflare has the power to kill BH, expressed some interest towards it and never did it.
No gg, No skill.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 07 2019 20:29 GMT
#5427
On March 08 2019 05:20 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 05:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:11 rsoultin wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:06 rsoultin wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:02 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 04:59 rsoultin wrote:
On March 08 2019 04:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 04:44 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 08 2019 04:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
[quote]
Any town people who aren’t on either BH or Holyflare are actively playing against their wincon btw?

Not to say anything that would discourage people from voting HF (and thus saving me, who I know to be town) - but presumably some people strongly TR both me and HF. I'm sure there's scum in the 10 people not on either wagon, of course, but I could see someone having a reasonable reason here. I've certainly felt doubts about this HF wagon, and if I start townreading HF I'm going to move my vote off him. It really gets my goat if these poeple voting side votes aren't around at the end of the day though. Even if you TR both of us, presumably there's one you think is more town than the other...

You don’t understand.
Either you or holyflare is getting lynched today at this point, there’s nothing else strong enough.
everyone town needs to lynch who they think is the least town or most mafia between the two of you.

Lynches are the town’s power but if there is a significant amount of people off wagon then it becomes the mafia power because they have the numbers to manipulate it their favor.


@Acro

See, Oats gets it xD

Though tbf if I strongly felt someone was scum I'd push it. Rels being so pissed off at me (I do not accept this is always a town role as an argument when it's demonstrably not) makes me less inclined to push that.

When have you seen it as a mafia role?


Oh god big...themedish game. Was in one with scum, yup. People like masoning me. I think LS mentioned the name. My chipmunk brain is useless. I think marv was scum in it with palmar?

Btw specifically a mafia mason that can add anyone in the game on successive nights


Nope. Not something I knew when I posted about it here, but I'm not sure why that's relevant? I also haven't seen a town role that does that.

Because you said demonstrably so I wanted you to demonstrate.

Assassin mafia had a mafia mason recruiter and that was Marv.
Proof:
https://quicktopic.com/51/H/5rn33mZHyEvu

Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2019 20:29 GMT
#5428
On March 08 2019 05:27 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 05:27 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:20 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:11 rsoultin wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:06 rsoultin wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:02 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 04:59 rsoultin wrote:
On March 08 2019 04:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
[quote]
You don’t understand.
Either you or holyflare is getting lynched today at this point, there’s nothing else strong enough.
everyone town needs to lynch who they think is the least town or most mafia between the two of you.

Lynches are the town’s power but if there is a significant amount of people off wagon then it becomes the mafia power because they have the numbers to manipulate it their favor.


@Acro

See, Oats gets it xD

Though tbf if I strongly felt someone was scum I'd push it. Rels being so pissed off at me (I do not accept this is always a town role as an argument when it's demonstrably not) makes me less inclined to push that.

When have you seen it as a mafia role?


Oh god big...themedish game. Was in one with scum, yup. People like masoning me. I think LS mentioned the name. My chipmunk brain is useless. I think marv was scum in it with palmar?

Btw specifically a mafia mason that can add anyone in the game on successive nights


Nope. Not something I knew when I posted about it here, but I'm not sure why that's relevant? I also haven't seen a town role that does that.

Because you said demonstrably so I wanted you to demonstrate.

Assassin mafia had a mafia mason recruiter and that was Marv.
Proof:
https://quicktopic.com/51/H/5rn33mZHyEvu

Why you gotta answer for rsoul man cmon dude

Because I am a nice person?

But I wanted to know her alignment and now I can’t dude please
No gg, No skill.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 07 2019 20:30 GMT
#5429
Gack. EBWOP: very themed game tho.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 07 2019 20:31 GMT
#5430
On March 08 2019 05:28 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 05:20 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:11 rsoultin wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:06 rsoultin wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:02 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 04:59 rsoultin wrote:
On March 08 2019 04:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 04:44 Blazinghand wrote:
[quote]
Not to say anything that would discourage people from voting HF (and thus saving me, who I know to be town) - but presumably some people strongly TR both me and HF. I'm sure there's scum in the 10 people not on either wagon, of course, but I could see someone having a reasonable reason here. I've certainly felt doubts about this HF wagon, and if I start townreading HF I'm going to move my vote off him. It really gets my goat if these poeple voting side votes aren't around at the end of the day though. Even if you TR both of us, presumably there's one you think is more town than the other...

You don’t understand.
Either you or holyflare is getting lynched today at this point, there’s nothing else strong enough.
everyone town needs to lynch who they think is the least town or most mafia between the two of you.

Lynches are the town’s power but if there is a significant amount of people off wagon then it becomes the mafia power because they have the numbers to manipulate it their favor.


@Acro

See, Oats gets it xD

Though tbf if I strongly felt someone was scum I'd push it. Rels being so pissed off at me (I do not accept this is always a town role as an argument when it's demonstrably not) makes me less inclined to push that.

When have you seen it as a mafia role?


Oh god big...themedish game. Was in one with scum, yup. People like masoning me. I think LS mentioned the name. My chipmunk brain is useless. I think marv was scum in it with palmar?

Btw specifically a mafia mason that can add anyone in the game on successive nights


Nope. Not something I knew when I posted about it here, but I'm not sure why that's relevant? I also haven't seen a town role that does that.

Because you said demonstrably so I wanted you to demonstrate.

Assassin mafia had a mafia mason recruiter and that was Marv.
Proof:
https://quicktopic.com/51/H/5rn33mZHyEvu


I find it very suspicious that you linked a QT first rather than the game, like you had quick topic open already!

I was looking for a role list and first thing that came to my mind was the scum qt from that game but then a few posts after the qt link I found the role list but forgot to do the specific post but I did post the page at least!
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 07 2019 20:31 GMT
#5431
On March 08 2019 05:29 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 05:27 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:27 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:20 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:11 rsoultin wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:06 rsoultin wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:02 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 04:59 rsoultin wrote:
[quote]

@Acro

See, Oats gets it xD

Though tbf if I strongly felt someone was scum I'd push it. Rels being so pissed off at me (I do not accept this is always a town role as an argument when it's demonstrably not) makes me less inclined to push that.

When have you seen it as a mafia role?


Oh god big...themedish game. Was in one with scum, yup. People like masoning me. I think LS mentioned the name. My chipmunk brain is useless. I think marv was scum in it with palmar?

Btw specifically a mafia mason that can add anyone in the game on successive nights


Nope. Not something I knew when I posted about it here, but I'm not sure why that's relevant? I also haven't seen a town role that does that.

Because you said demonstrably so I wanted you to demonstrate.

Assassin mafia had a mafia mason recruiter and that was Marv.
Proof:
https://quicktopic.com/51/H/5rn33mZHyEvu

Why you gotta answer for rsoul man cmon dude

Because I am a nice person?

But I wanted to know her alignment and now I can’t dude please

She's town that's all you need to know.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 07 2019 20:32 GMT
#5432
On March 08 2019 05:30 Acrofales wrote:
Gack. EBWOP: very themed game tho.

It was a closed setup and we didn't know the roles at all until post game. Hell I was the martyr in that game.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 07 2019 20:32 GMT
#5433
On March 08 2019 05:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 05:24 WaveofShadow wrote:
Anyone who thinks bh/hf wagons right now are scum v scum are either scum themselves or completely deluded.

Someone do the legwork for me I'm at work.

The easiest thing is that holyflare has the power to kill BH, expressed some interest towards it and never did it.


and then claimed he didn't show any interest in it at all
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 07 2019 20:33 GMT
#5434
On March 08 2019 05:32 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 05:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:24 WaveofShadow wrote:
Anyone who thinks bh/hf wagons right now are scum v scum are either scum themselves or completely deluded.

Someone do the legwork for me I'm at work.

The easiest thing is that holyflare has the power to kill BH, expressed some interest towards it and never did it.


and then claimed he didn't show any interest in it at all


that's not trueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2019 20:34 GMT
#5435
On March 08 2019 05:31 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 05:29 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:27 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:27 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:20 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:11 rsoultin wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:06 rsoultin wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:02 Oatsmaster wrote:
[quote]
When have you seen it as a mafia role?


Oh god big...themedish game. Was in one with scum, yup. People like masoning me. I think LS mentioned the name. My chipmunk brain is useless. I think marv was scum in it with palmar?

Btw specifically a mafia mason that can add anyone in the game on successive nights


Nope. Not something I knew when I posted about it here, but I'm not sure why that's relevant? I also haven't seen a town role that does that.

Because you said demonstrably so I wanted you to demonstrate.

Assassin mafia had a mafia mason recruiter and that was Marv.
Proof:
https://quicktopic.com/51/H/5rn33mZHyEvu

Why you gotta answer for rsoul man cmon dude

Because I am a nice person?

But I wanted to know her alignment and now I can’t dude please

She's town that's all you need to know.

Have you ever been wrong about her alignment ever?
No gg, No skill.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 07 2019 20:34 GMT
#5436
Acro with that vote change.....
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 07 2019 20:34 GMT
#5437
On March 07 2019 12:40 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2019 12:17 Rels wrote:
So:

On March 04 2019 03:43 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
I think if you lean red on everyone it's only slightly better than leaning green on everyone. I'd almost call it a scum play Oats does put pressure on HF. I'd still lean Oats because even with that pressure he doesn't commit to any sort of scum team besides "half the thread", at least in any meaningful way to advance the game.

On March 05 2019 01:17 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Oats hasn't changed much beyond the dart throwing. I still don't see how that makes him scum.

On March 06 2019 09:53 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
There's actually two parts missing. "I'd almost call it a scum play [but] Oats does put pressure on HF. I'd still lean [red on] Oats because even with..."

That being said, it's the slightest of scum leans and I never grouped him in my lynch targets like Trfel, LS, etc.

meh. Maybe. It's kinda weak

Honestly I've been mostly going just off Palmar/Marv's take on Sentinel for my read so far but I'm wading into his filter now and it's really not pretty.

Read here:

Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 00:07 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Stale takes by this point but I have town reads on TT and myself and I'm behind vigging Exo

@rsoultin I'm pretty sure Chez shitposts in every thread regardless of alignment. What makes him scum in this particular case?

His read on TT is In line with thread sentiment as he said in the post. Later in his big reads post he drops a scum read on TT based off the same early game posts that he already read when he called TT town the first time. (note the timestamps.)

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 04 2019 03:43 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
7) Tictock
I'll be happy voting for him if only to get him to stop putting all his reads in spoilers

Here are some of his noteworthy takes

Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 14:30 Tictock wrote:
Meap seems very Mafia to me on this page, he even does this "Guide me Senpai" thing with HF that I hate.
On March 02 2019 10:20 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Sheeeeiiiit this is more quality analysis I can get behind

Is lightingstrike scum too HF?

Gut wants me to vote Meap, so vote Meap I shall.


I agree with this for the same reason. More on this in my Meapak DD in the next post

Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 14:44 Tictock wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 02 2019 10:27 Damdred wrote:
LS is town, that is all.

More when I get home and find a town circle to kill from within.



Ehh, I can't make up my mind what I want to say about this, I agree with him (which typically gives me townfeels for Damdred) but this feels like an easy, "free" read and post from Damdred. For some reason was noteworty to me... idk.

Dam Trfel...
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 02 2019 10:29 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 10:23 Holyflare wrote:
For real though trfl why do you say 7?
Honestly, just guessing. Seems like the right number, that or six, I'd rather overestimate than underestimate.

As to why, I figured it would be eye-catching

You said(typed) it with such confidence though, I Believed...

+ Show Spoiler +

On March 02 2019 10:30 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 10:29 Jockmcplop wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:27 Damdred wrote:
LS is town, that is all.


You got that from him saying that he's always town?


I know because I'm masons with ls.

Ok... Damdred Probs town.

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 02 2019 10:31 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 10:27 Holyflare wrote:
On February 18 2019 06:38 calgar wrote:
+


I feel like this guy wanted in and was abandoned.


Holyflare,

Great detective work! I would love to have you on my team as lead investigator! I will be sure that the corporate office hear of this amazing discovery!


Best,
[image loading]
Chezinu Isunizehc

Why does this game irrelevant post get praise from you Chez?

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 02 2019 10:33 LightningStrike wrote:
Me and Damdred aren't masons even though I wish we were masons



Honest to a fault... Totes town.




Willing to give solid townleans on Trefl and LS, and a minor townlean on Damdred thus far. I've also got a bit of a gutread on FF at this point, but I'm not sharing it yet.


What's interesting here is that the foundation of all of this is LS's first three posts. I don't know which three posts qualify but up to the "me and Damdred aren't masons" LS has posted nothing of substance, town or not.

Damdy is town because he agrees with LS. He's masons with LS and LS is town so they can't be scum together. Oops LS isn't a mason but LS is town and Damdy is still town because he said LS is town.

His justification is

Show nested quote +
LS can be a hard player to read, but all these posts are honest sadness that people are starting to play for real and not just joke around and shoot the breeze as many recent games have started.

Not saying I have some kinda God-Read on him or anything, but that is how I try to and what I get from those posts.

So all of his town reads by association come from a belief that LS is honest. And that belief is predicated on the fact that LS was joking around.

Show nested quote +
HF seems to be posting to post and I don't like it, but it's not really a scum read right now. It's just him coasting.

Speaking of my Watch List, I think it's something like this right now:
...
HF (just not comfortable with him just floating around the game making no impact, yet being relatively present)


I think this is colored by TT's dislike of HF

Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 13:47 Tictock wrote:
Ok, I came, I saw, I did some things. Seems like ppl are not around so gunna do other things. May check in once more before bed but I am pretty sure I am not going to fully read the stuff I missed.

I'd like someone who is wanting to lynch oats to convince me why he is scum.

Similarly as to why ppl are voting HF for mayor.

If deadline was right now/soon I would push for Meap or Grack to lynch.


I don't like this post because he started with a gutread on her and acted off that information throughout the game, leading to the conclusion: rsoultin is town. It cheapens the value of all the evidence he posts afterward to support the fact rsoultin is town.

Leaning red



If Sent's mafia, this probably isn't why. There's over 24hrs between the two posts.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 07 2019 20:35 GMT
#5438
On March 08 2019 05:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 05:31 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:29 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:27 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:27 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:20 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:11 rsoultin wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:06 rsoultin wrote:
[quote]

Oh god big...themedish game. Was in one with scum, yup. People like masoning me. I think LS mentioned the name. My chipmunk brain is useless. I think marv was scum in it with palmar?

Btw specifically a mafia mason that can add anyone in the game on successive nights


Nope. Not something I knew when I posted about it here, but I'm not sure why that's relevant? I also haven't seen a town role that does that.

Because you said demonstrably so I wanted you to demonstrate.

Assassin mafia had a mafia mason recruiter and that was Marv.
Proof:
https://quicktopic.com/51/H/5rn33mZHyEvu

Why you gotta answer for rsoul man cmon dude

Because I am a nice person?

But I wanted to know her alignment and now I can’t dude please

She's town that's all you need to know.

Have you ever been wrong about her alignment ever?

Not often we usually are the same alignment.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 07 2019 20:35 GMT
#5439
Didn't read anything since my lunch break, everything is going wrong at work so I don't know how much time I'll have before deadline to read what I've missed
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 07 2019 20:35 GMT
#5440
I’m at work, I’ve been busy this week and will stay busy until the weekend as my boss is in town until tomorrow. Looks like HF and BH, and between the 2 Id rather lynch BH. Will hang around for 10 mins or so
Prev 1 270 271 272 273 274 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech154
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36183
Shuttle 2468
Horang2 966
Bisu 954
Jaedong 777
Light 483
Mini 397
BeSt 356
firebathero 332
Hyuk 298
[ Show more ]
Stork 279
actioN 254
EffOrt 228
Zeus 224
ggaemo 203
Soma 199
Soulkey 170
Last 148
Snow 127
ZerO 122
Leta 121
Rush 99
Pusan 78
Killer 71
hero 55
Sharp 45
Mong 42
Mind 35
Shinee 30
Shine 28
Aegong 28
Bale 26
soO 25
ToSsGirL 22
sorry 21
Sexy 18
PianO 17
Trap 16
Terrorterran 14
Yoon 14
Free 13
Noble 9
zelot 9
JulyZerg 8
HiyA 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Gorgc3917
qojqva1617
Dendi1081
420jenkins14
League of Legends
Reynor90
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1403
x6flipin353
markeloff120
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2162
crisheroes969
Other Games
gofns34245
singsing2310
B2W.Neo815
XBOCT354
DeMusliM200
Mlord175
Livibee173
XaKoH 151
Liquid`LucifroN130
Mew2King100
QueenE82
ArmadaUGS57
Chillindude14
Railgan10
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream187
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 62
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2148
• TFBlade655
Other Games
• WagamamaTV184
Upcoming Events
OSC
24m
Stellar Fest
24m
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
OSC
11h 24m
Stellar Fest
1d
CranKy Ducklings
1d 21h
Online Event
1d 22h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.