• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:22
CEST 05:22
KST 12:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8155 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 274

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 272 273 274 275 276 454 Next
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2019 20:45 GMT
#5461
On March 08 2019 05:42 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 05:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:39 Acrofales wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:37 darthfoley wrote:
Acro why are you switching off of HF and onto Wiggles?

Because I don't think BH is scum and there aren't enough ppl who want to kill HF. I'd rather start a third wagon than lunch BH.

What part of there’s nothing else strong enough do you not understand

What part of I believe BH is town do you not understand?

What part of it doesn’t matter, you have to choose do you not understand. There are no points for being right acro
No gg, No skill.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 07 2019 20:46 GMT
#5462
Acro why would you vote wiggles over sent as third wagon?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 07 2019 20:46 GMT
#5463
On March 08 2019 05:41 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 05:39 Acrofales wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:37 darthfoley wrote:
Acro why are you switching off of HF and onto Wiggles?

Because I don't think BH is scum and there aren't enough ppl who want to kill HF. I'd rather start a third wagon than lunch BH.


Is there any case on Wiggles or is it just that Palmar was hardcoring scumreading him before his untimely demise?

https://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/542541-end-of-the-world-party-mafia?user=Mr. Wiggles&view=all

It's relatively short (a lot shorter than BH). Find me one post that isn't just flying-under-the-radar mehhhhhhh. There's also a few times when he says he'll reevaluate stuff, and never does if you put stock in that kinda stuff (imho, scum making promises and then following up is very easy to do... but other people catch scum that way, so /shrug).

There's definitely more posting than someone like onegu, but nothing that actually does anything or goes anywhere.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 07 2019 20:47 GMT
#5464
On March 08 2019 05:45 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 05:42 Acrofales wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:39 Acrofales wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:37 darthfoley wrote:
Acro why are you switching off of HF and onto Wiggles?

Because I don't think BH is scum and there aren't enough ppl who want to kill HF. I'd rather start a third wagon than lunch BH.

What part of there’s nothing else strong enough do you not understand

What part of I believe BH is town do you not understand?

What part of it doesn’t matter, you have to choose do you not understand. There are no points for being right acro

I did choose. Other people chose wrong. I'm gonna change the game.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 07 2019 20:48 GMT
#5465
On March 08 2019 05:46 WaveofShadow wrote:
Acro why would you vote wiggles over sent as third wagon?

On March 08 2019 05:36 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 05:34 rsoultin wrote:
On March 07 2019 12:40 Grackaroni wrote:
On March 07 2019 12:17 Rels wrote:
So:

On March 04 2019 03:43 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
I think if you lean red on everyone it's only slightly better than leaning green on everyone. I'd almost call it a scum play Oats does put pressure on HF. I'd still lean Oats because even with that pressure he doesn't commit to any sort of scum team besides "half the thread", at least in any meaningful way to advance the game.

On March 05 2019 01:17 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Oats hasn't changed much beyond the dart throwing. I still don't see how that makes him scum.

On March 06 2019 09:53 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
There's actually two parts missing. "I'd almost call it a scum play [but] Oats does put pressure on HF. I'd still lean [red on] Oats because even with..."

That being said, it's the slightest of scum leans and I never grouped him in my lynch targets like Trfel, LS, etc.

meh. Maybe. It's kinda weak

Honestly I've been mostly going just off Palmar/Marv's take on Sentinel for my read so far but I'm wading into his filter now and it's really not pretty.

Read here:

On March 03 2019 00:07 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Stale takes by this point but I have town reads on TT and myself and I'm behind vigging Exo

@rsoultin I'm pretty sure Chez shitposts in every thread regardless of alignment. What makes him scum in this particular case?

His read on TT is In line with thread sentiment as he said in the post. Later in his big reads post he drops a scum read on TT based off the same early game posts that he already read when he called TT town the first time. (note the timestamps.)

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 04 2019 03:43 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
7) Tictock
I'll be happy voting for him if only to get him to stop putting all his reads in spoilers

Here are some of his noteworthy takes

Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 14:30 Tictock wrote:
Meap seems very Mafia to me on this page, he even does this "Guide me Senpai" thing with HF that I hate.
On March 02 2019 10:20 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Sheeeeiiiit this is more quality analysis I can get behind

Is lightingstrike scum too HF?

Gut wants me to vote Meap, so vote Meap I shall.


I agree with this for the same reason. More on this in my Meapak DD in the next post

Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 14:44 Tictock wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 02 2019 10:27 Damdred wrote:
LS is town, that is all.

More when I get home and find a town circle to kill from within.



Ehh, I can't make up my mind what I want to say about this, I agree with him (which typically gives me townfeels for Damdred) but this feels like an easy, "free" read and post from Damdred. For some reason was noteworty to me... idk.

Dam Trfel...
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 02 2019 10:29 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 10:23 Holyflare wrote:
For real though trfl why do you say 7?
Honestly, just guessing. Seems like the right number, that or six, I'd rather overestimate than underestimate.

As to why, I figured it would be eye-catching

You said(typed) it with such confidence though, I Believed...

+ Show Spoiler +

On March 02 2019 10:30 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 10:29 Jockmcplop wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:27 Damdred wrote:
LS is town, that is all.


You got that from him saying that he's always town?


I know because I'm masons with ls.

Ok... Damdred Probs town.

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 02 2019 10:31 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 10:27 Holyflare wrote:
On February 18 2019 06:38 calgar wrote:
+


I feel like this guy wanted in and was abandoned.


Holyflare,

Great detective work! I would love to have you on my team as lead investigator! I will be sure that the corporate office hear of this amazing discovery!


Best,
[image loading]
Chezinu Isunizehc

Why does this game irrelevant post get praise from you Chez?

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 02 2019 10:33 LightningStrike wrote:
Me and Damdred aren't masons even though I wish we were masons



Honest to a fault... Totes town.




Willing to give solid townleans on Trefl and LS, and a minor townlean on Damdred thus far. I've also got a bit of a gutread on FF at this point, but I'm not sharing it yet.


What's interesting here is that the foundation of all of this is LS's first three posts. I don't know which three posts qualify but up to the "me and Damdred aren't masons" LS has posted nothing of substance, town or not.

Damdy is town because he agrees with LS. He's masons with LS and LS is town so they can't be scum together. Oops LS isn't a mason but LS is town and Damdy is still town because he said LS is town.

His justification is

Show nested quote +
LS can be a hard player to read, but all these posts are honest sadness that people are starting to play for real and not just joke around and shoot the breeze as many recent games have started.

Not saying I have some kinda God-Read on him or anything, but that is how I try to and what I get from those posts.

So all of his town reads by association come from a belief that LS is honest. And that belief is predicated on the fact that LS was joking around.

Show nested quote +
HF seems to be posting to post and I don't like it, but it's not really a scum read right now. It's just him coasting.

Speaking of my Watch List, I think it's something like this right now:
...
HF (just not comfortable with him just floating around the game making no impact, yet being relatively present)


I think this is colored by TT's dislike of HF

Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 13:47 Tictock wrote:
Ok, I came, I saw, I did some things. Seems like ppl are not around so gunna do other things. May check in once more before bed but I am pretty sure I am not going to fully read the stuff I missed.

I'd like someone who is wanting to lynch oats to convince me why he is scum.

Similarly as to why ppl are voting HF for mayor.

If deadline was right now/soon I would push for Meap or Grack to lynch.


I don't like this post because he started with a gutread on her and acted off that information throughout the game, leading to the conclusion: rsoultin is town. It cheapens the value of all the evidence he posts afterward to support the fact rsoultin is town.

Leaning red



If Sent's mafia, this probably isn't why. There's over 24hrs between the two posts.

I wanted to just lynch him, but I looked through his filter and need to ask some questions first. Good way to avoid getting lynched: just not be there :/

Seems to be working great for lots of people this game

Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 07 2019 20:48 GMT
#5466
Looks like Ill have to vote BH then to ensure this isnt another fuckup day.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 07 2019 20:49 GMT
#5467
Man let me tell you i've really been enjoying watching people limp in onto my wagon after I pointed out they are lurking
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2019 20:50 GMT
#5468
On March 08 2019 05:47 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 05:45 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:42 Acrofales wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:39 Acrofales wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:37 darthfoley wrote:
Acro why are you switching off of HF and onto Wiggles?

Because I don't think BH is scum and there aren't enough ppl who want to kill HF. I'd rather start a third wagon than lunch BH.

What part of there’s nothing else strong enough do you not understand

What part of I believe BH is town do you not understand?

What part of it doesn’t matter, you have to choose do you not understand. There are no points for being right acro

I did choose. Other people chose wrong. I'm gonna change the game.

With what? Make a case then or start convincing people
No gg, No skill.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 07 2019 20:50 GMT
#5469
On March 08 2019 05:48 Vivax wrote:
Looks like Ill have to vote BH then to ensure this isnt another fuckup day.

Just look at wiggles first, please?
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 07 2019 20:51 GMT
#5470
On March 08 2019 05:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 05:47 Acrofales wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:45 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:42 Acrofales wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:39 Acrofales wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:37 darthfoley wrote:
Acro why are you switching off of HF and onto Wiggles?

Because I don't think BH is scum and there aren't enough ppl who want to kill HF. I'd rather start a third wagon than lunch BH.

What part of there’s nothing else strong enough do you not understand

What part of I believe BH is town do you not understand?

What part of it doesn’t matter, you have to choose do you not understand. There are no points for being right acro

I did choose. Other people chose wrong. I'm gonna change the game.

With what? Make a case then or start convincing people

DId you look at his filter?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 07 2019 20:51 GMT
#5471
ill be at work for the deadline. so i assume bh is pretty locked in dead here?
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 07 2019 20:51 GMT
#5472
On March 08 2019 05:48 Vivax wrote:
Looks like Ill have to vote BH then to ensure this isnt another fuckup day.


so now that HF wagon is no longer in the lead, and the BH wagon is in the lead, you've swapped your vote from the HF wagon to the BH wagon to... what, exactly?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 07 2019 20:52 GMT
#5473
On March 08 2019 05:51 sicklucker wrote:
ill be at work for the deadline. so i assume bh is pretty locked in dead here?


I have 12 votes and HF has 9. I'm pretty locked in dead if everyone isn't around for the deadline, but I think it's entirely possible I will live and HF will get lynched.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 07 2019 20:53 GMT
#5474
On March 08 2019 05:51 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 05:48 Vivax wrote:
Looks like Ill have to vote BH then to ensure this isnt another fuckup day.


so now that HF wagon is no longer in the lead, and the BH wagon is in the lead, you've swapped your vote from the HF wagon to the BH wagon to... what, exactly?


So now that your only 2 points of why I'm mafia have been disproved by a lot of people in the game that aren't just me, why are you still voting me?
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 07 2019 20:54 GMT
#5475
On March 08 2019 05:45 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 05:35 ExO_ wrote:
I’m at work, I’ve been busy this week and will stay busy until the weekend as my boss is in town until tomorrow. Looks like HF and BH, and between the 2 Id rather lynch BH. Will hang around for 10 mins or so


When you get a chance, can you explain if the bolded sentence was about Trfel or BH? And if it was about BH, why did you vote for him?

Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 08:53 ExO_ wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:51 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:50 ExO_ wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:49 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:49 ExO_ wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:47 darthfoley wrote:
I don’t think Trfel reacts like this if he’s mafia before deadline. He’s trying to be heard and sounds genuinely offended that people aren’t interacting with him.

I would think he would try and throw shade on anyone at this point but he isn’t


I generally agree with this same sentiment.

Looks like its Blazing Hand for the Lynch. It sucks cuz it looks like he's just town giving up to me but there's literally no other choice right now.

how the hell can you think that


Which part?

he dosent look town at all


He's here at end of day trying to prove his innocence. All of these people (especially you) love to stroke your own egos with how somebodys posting means X or Y without really considering sometimes it's hard to just play well in a large game like this.

To me, he looks like a town that cares at end of day.



I was talking about trfel — when he said “he doesn’t look town at al”l I assumed he was talking about trfel—I responded with my opinion on trfel
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 07 2019 20:54 GMT
#5476
Well if we dont kill hf now hes never dying. So ill just have to asume hes town if thats happening and pray mafia nk him and reevaluate if I dont kill. I dont think we have the votes to kill him today is what im trying to say. so lets set up a side wagon to bh. But fuck I dont have enough time
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 07 2019 20:54 GMT
#5477
if i dont kill inbefore rayn says mi mafia slipping even tho im naturious typo user
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 07 2019 20:55 GMT
#5478
On March 08 2019 05:53 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 05:51 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:48 Vivax wrote:
Looks like Ill have to vote BH then to ensure this isnt another fuckup day.


so now that HF wagon is no longer in the lead, and the BH wagon is in the lead, you've swapped your vote from the HF wagon to the BH wagon to... what, exactly?


So now that your only 2 points of why I'm mafia have been disproved by a lot of people in the game that aren't just me, why are you still voting me?


You still shot Palmar. And to be honest I'm still voting you at this point because while I am only modestly sure you are scum based on your fakeclaim, you still have treated me in a way that only makes sense if you are a mega-asshole or if you are scum. Also, I know I'm town, and there's no wagon to be had on Ace or Exo. Even if I were 50%+ sure you are town (which I am not, btw) I'd still vote you in a situation where it's you or me.

I get the feeling you realized there's a good chance I'm town a while ago, and you're still voting me, after all.

And yeah, admitting this makes me look bad, but it's the truth.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 07 2019 20:56 GMT
#5479
On March 08 2019 05:54 sicklucker wrote:
Well if we dont kill hf now hes never dying. So ill just have to asume hes town if thats happening and pray mafia nk him and reevaluate if I dont kill. I dont think we have the votes to kill him today is what im trying to say. so lets set up a side wagon to bh. But fuck I dont have enough time

On March 05 2019 08:52 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 08:51 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:51 Palmar wrote:
Wiggles is mafia
Wiggles is mafia
Wiggles is mafia
Wiggles is mafia
Wiggles is mafia

your wifom mind bomb wont work im going to ignore it.


Wiggles is mafia
Wiggles is mafia
Wiggles is mafia
Wiggles is mafia
Wiggles is mafia
Wiggles is mafia
Wiggles is mafia
Wiggles is mafia
Wiggles is mafia
Wiggles is mafia
Wiggles is mafia
Wiggles is mafia
Wiggles is mafia
Wiggles is mafia

Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 07 2019 20:57 GMT
#5480
On March 08 2019 05:54 sicklucker wrote:
Well if we dont kill hf now hes never dying. So ill just have to asume hes town if thats happening and pray mafia nk him and reevaluate if I dont kill. I dont think we have the votes to kill him today is what im trying to say. so lets set up a side wagon to bh. But fuck I dont have enough time


We only need like 3 votes on HF. please vote him and stay on him. Don't say "let's just assume he's town for no reason because he's too good at convincing people to ever be able for us to lynch him" wtf
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 272 273 274 275 276 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 184
ProTech151
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2244
Shuttle 1459
Bale 49
NaDa 32
Dewaltoss 31
Noble 17
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm157
League of Legends
JimRising 639
Counter-Strike
taco 419
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox622
Mew2King70
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor909
Other Games
summit1g8661
C9.Mang0330
PiGStarcraft323
ViBE61
ArmadaUGS45
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV248
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream87
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP163
• Hupsaiya 124
• davetesta14
• Letter144
• Response 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo668
Other Games
• Scarra894
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
9h 38m
OSC
18h 38m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 6h
Online Event
1d 7h
FEL
1d 12h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.