• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:17
CEST 07:17
KST 14:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War425.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9226 users

[M][N]MafiacalFeast I - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 20 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 14 2018 00:22 GMT
#2079
On April 14 2018 09:21 currentlyhomeless wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2018 09:16 Vivax wrote:
HF and rayn are both mafia probably but I will take any chance to finally getting over it with murdering scumflare and try to convince you that one of them was framed or GF.


who’s scum with hf & rayn?

you?


If you promise me to lynch both of them before me I will say yes.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 14 2018 00:23 GMT
#2080
I actually think rayn should die first today though cause 1. both can be mafia here and 2. rayn can be mafia with a gun.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 14 2018 00:34 GMT
#2085
To me you sound like you are playing under the influence cause it isn't explained nor does it make any sense anywhere.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 14 2018 00:37 GMT
#2087
On April 14 2018 09:36 currentlyhomeless wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2018 09:34 Vivax wrote:
To me you sound like you are playing under the influence cause it isn't explained nor does it make any sense anywhere.


to me it sounds like youre mafia cause to town it should be fucking obvious

also there’s like a whole page on it

so yea

maybe once or twice you couldve gotten away with dumbclaiming but its scumclaiming now bb

and to think i trusted you rofl

i will admit your play as scum this game has been pretty good.


???

Explain why rayn can't be scum AND have a gun?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 14 2018 00:40 GMT
#2088
Still can't figure out who you are btw but you're smurfing and the most tangible reason is that you smurf cause you also spit out such nonsense on your main account.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 14 2018 00:45 GMT
#2089
I'm trying to make sense of this shit. You're telling me rayn used gun on hopeless and the kill from mafia is fuck knows where, possibly soaked by tube?

There's so many different scenarios here to go through that it doesn't make rayn town ever?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 14 2018 01:24 GMT
#2095
On April 14 2018 09:55 ExO_ wrote:
Vivax read my post. One of Rayn or HF is scum. Im parity cop


Yeah I read it but since I was scumreading both of them it changes little to my perspective. It's not me you got to convince.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 14 2018 02:17 GMT
#2104
On April 14 2018 10:36 ExO_ wrote:
I hadnt considered gf, this is the only reasoning id buy for the check to be innaccurate— but it changes very little. It still means scum is there, confirmed.


In theory you could have checked a rayn GF against a framed HF. It isn't the scenario I'm working with but you get the idea.

I think parity cop is quite weak when you don't prime your check with a townie who is confirmed through flip or outstanding townieness and generally speaking only starts being useful from the third check on.

So while you believe your check to be really meaningful...It doesn't have to be to everyone else. Which is why I don't agree that voting off HF + rayn automatically makes everyone scummy just cause you checked them.

I wish that was the case as I really want to lynch both of them, but the reality isn't that.

Either way I have given up on this game cause rayn + HF just can say and do whatever they want without being considered for mafia by a vast majority of townies. I won't be lynched and this is possibly my last forum game ever. So you can put together these statements to figure out what that means.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 14 2018 04:32 GMT
#2108
On April 14 2018 13:16 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2018 11:17 Vivax wrote:
On April 14 2018 10:36 ExO_ wrote:
I hadnt considered gf, this is the only reasoning id buy for the check to be innaccurate— but it changes very little. It still means scum is there, confirmed.


In theory you could have checked a rayn GF against a framed HF. It isn't the scenario I'm working with but you get the idea.

I think parity cop is quite weak when you don't prime your check with a townie who is confirmed through flip or outstanding townieness and generally speaking only starts being useful from the third check on.

So while you believe your check to be really meaningful...It doesn't have to be to everyone else. Which is why I don't agree that voting off HF + rayn automatically makes everyone scummy just cause you checked them.

I wish that was the case as I really want to lynch both of them, but the reality isn't that.

Either way I have given up on this game cause rayn + HF just can say and do whatever they want without being considered for mafia by a vast majority of townies. I won't be lynched and this is possibly my last forum game ever. So you can put together these statements to figure out what that means.


Rayn GF vs Framed HF means one is scum...still.


Honestly I’m frustrated as hell at your defeatist attitude. WTF is wrong with you. Work with me here, we have scum between HF and Rayn, which is it?


HF 80% of the times if you really want to argue it's only one of them.

No idea why TS just craps on the possibility of HF being mafia. Probably likes it too much up his arse.

CH is just trolling nothing else makes sense to me regarding what he said about me. Maybe he's trying to make a point about the way I was playing but I couldn't care less.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 14 2018 05:08 GMT
#2110
Actually HF is getting lynched if nobody on his wagon derps so I'm being too panicky here. Oats + rayn are not going to vote him that much is obvious. CH has smoked I don't know what but if he isn't some sneaky as fuck scum who can roleplay 4 different TL players chances are he doesn't go full retard with a vote on me. In which case HF got to the majority first already.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 14 2018 05:11 GMT
#2111
On April 14 2018 14:00 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2018 13:32 Vivax wrote:
On April 14 2018 13:16 ExO_ wrote:
On April 14 2018 11:17 Vivax wrote:
On April 14 2018 10:36 ExO_ wrote:
I hadnt considered gf, this is the only reasoning id buy for the check to be innaccurate— but it changes very little. It still means scum is there, confirmed.


In theory you could have checked a rayn GF against a framed HF. It isn't the scenario I'm working with but you get the idea.

I think parity cop is quite weak when you don't prime your check with a townie who is confirmed through flip or outstanding townieness and generally speaking only starts being useful from the third check on.

So while you believe your check to be really meaningful...It doesn't have to be to everyone else. Which is why I don't agree that voting off HF + rayn automatically makes everyone scummy just cause you checked them.

I wish that was the case as I really want to lynch both of them, but the reality isn't that.

Either way I have given up on this game cause rayn + HF just can say and do whatever they want without being considered for mafia by a vast majority of townies. I won't be lynched and this is possibly my last forum game ever. So you can put together these statements to figure out what that means.


Rayn GF vs Framed HF means one is scum...still.


Honestly I’m frustrated as hell at your defeatist attitude. WTF is wrong with you. Work with me here, we have scum between HF and Rayn, which is it?


HF 80% of the times if you really want to argue it's only one of them.

No idea why TS just craps on the possibility of HF being mafia. Probably likes it too much up his arse.

CH is just trolling nothing else makes sense to me regarding what he said about me. Maybe he's trying to make a point about the way I was playing but I couldn't care less.


Lol he’s not trolling. While I don’t necessarily agree it was a scum claim. It’s not good. But we can revisit you later.


What's your indication for the permanent intracorporeal colonoscopy?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 14 2018 05:14 GMT
#2112
On April 14 2018 14:08 Vivax wrote:
Actually HF is getting lynched if nobody on his wagon derps so I'm being too panicky here. Oats + rayn are not going to vote him that much is obvious. CH has smoked I don't know what but if he isn't some sneaky as fuck scum who can roleplay 4 different TL players chances are he doesn't go full retard with a vote on me. In which case HF got to the majority first already.


with a vote on me.


With a vote on Calix*
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 14 2018 06:48 GMT
#2115
On April 14 2018 15:09 currentlyhomeless wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2018 13:04 ExO_ wrote:
You guys have got to be fucking kidding me. We have a check on Rayn and HF. One is scum. Yet everyone seems to have the opinion “they cant be scum because there’s got to be a miller or framer”

You’ve gotta be kidding me. Are your egos all this huge? That yours reads are so good that the check just has to be wrong in some super unlikely way or another?

Nobody has presented a compelling case for this in my opinion. And I dont believe for a second its in our interest to vote a 3rd candidate here.


Ill eat my words if there is a framer or miller, but we deserve to lose if we can’t get it together, look at Rayn, look at HF, and figure out which one is scum.


what kind of compelling “case” do you expect if i think they are both town

if i think they are both town one was framed or is a miller. end of story. yes the likelihood of that with nothing else happened in the game is lower but i dont need to make a case to say its more likely. just read the game, rayn has been trying hard especially recently to figure out the game with me and had very good posts. for example theres no way as scum that he would point out where credit is due when i found something on ever (unless he was scum trying to set me up to die? but i dont get this impression at all)

hf is an asshole at times but a lot of the things he has said only make sense from town perspective. most of his townreads seem logical now even if it takes him a while to get there

therefore both town, reads > unreliable blue checks

i am more than 70% sure that they are both town and the check is nowhere near 70-80% certainty that one is scum because if there is a framer in this game literally the best targets are rayn and hf. if there is a framer in the game, like 90%+ certainty one of those 2 gets framed regardless of alignment. unless they are the framer themselves lol

as for miller, let’s say there is one miller and what. 5 vts? 6 vts?

3 scum + miller + 3 blues = 7, 13 - 7 = 6

so miller & 6 VTs. 3 VTs already flipped so remaining non blues are 3 VTs and miller

so if they are both town, chance that one of them is miller is 50%

rofl


Nice bullshit read there though, I just saw what he wrote about me so I fully demand that you backtrack from this and until you do for good reason I'm un-townreading you without guarantee that I don't decide you are mafia here and don't give a shit about your reason. There is literally only one townread between "I got no townreads" to that read and it's me.

So "most of his townreads seem logical" seems like the laziest explanation there is in the thread right now for anyone townreading him especially cause his only townread is your only scumread.

Maybe this post will actually be your own death warrant.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 14 2018 07:11 GMT
#2119
Sure, I'll kill that Frankensickblazingkush over you for that statement alone.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 14 2018 07:18 GMT
#2123
On April 14 2018 16:11 currentlyhomeless wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2018 07:33 Holyflare wrote:
Why are you saying it like I haven't evaluated anything? I've spent the whole game evaluating these people. I thought exo was mafia, he was pushed as mafia and was most likely to be mafia. I'm insanely wary of his claim. I snap voted rayn and said vivax was town at the beginning of the day because i spent the last few minutes before deadline combing vivax's mafia games and he's right, 13 pages would be a record for him as mafia. Max he had was 8 day 3 in a 160 page game. When I concluded this and saw the nk I thought it was 100% rayn mafia because if vivax is town and I'm town shitting up the thread with vivax leaving me alive with him is optimal mafia play and fake voted rayn to see what would happen. Nobody reacted and exo claimed so kind of wasted my attempt but if rayn town reads me and I town read rayn and we both were wary of vivax and none of us three died then I'd always think it was rayn at this point.

Thus I couldn't really decide between the two which I trusted more. I thought exo's claims had holes but it didn't so much after I looked into it and the more I thought about the setup the more balanced it seemed. After that I remembered tubesock quoting you with a definite blue soft to not get lynched (yes, keep repeating that it wasn't, we get it). If we lynched rayn and he turned out to actually be town (like I initially thought last cycle) then I kind of thought the game would be over in my mind (sleep deprivation) and was a bit of a risk. Since you softed blue and there were three blues already it's a far better shot at lynching you and letting the blue claim resolve itself.


ah look town read rayn too

vivax scum


I think you just read something about rayn town and concluded it was a rayn townread when HF concludes with "then I'd always think it was rayn at this point". So no, doesn't look much like a TR to me. But I'm sure HF can clarify?

On April 14 2018 16:09 currentlyhomeless wrote:
HF says he has no townreads in thread but is not pushing me or rayn or tube, says he believes the exo claim and gives a good reason for believing the exo claim which i actually thiught myself so the silent agreement is good

if these are not townreads then idk wtf they are


Awesome so you're doing the same shit Oats did when he pretended to know what HF wanted to do at EoD when he switched off me. You just pretended to know what his unsaid townreads were.

Are all the mafias this game actually just dancing around an HF idol and being his spokespersons?

In that case I can name three peeps off the top of my hat who fall into that profile and it's calix, oats, CH.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 14 2018 07:28 GMT
#2125
On April 14 2018 16:20 currentlyhomeless wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2018 16:18 Vivax wrote:
On April 14 2018 16:11 currentlyhomeless wrote:
On April 14 2018 07:33 Holyflare wrote:
Why are you saying it like I haven't evaluated anything? I've spent the whole game evaluating these people. I thought exo was mafia, he was pushed as mafia and was most likely to be mafia. I'm insanely wary of his claim. I snap voted rayn and said vivax was town at the beginning of the day because i spent the last few minutes before deadline combing vivax's mafia games and he's right, 13 pages would be a record for him as mafia. Max he had was 8 day 3 in a 160 page game. When I concluded this and saw the nk I thought it was 100% rayn mafia because if vivax is town and I'm town shitting up the thread with vivax leaving me alive with him is optimal mafia play and fake voted rayn to see what would happen. Nobody reacted and exo claimed so kind of wasted my attempt but if rayn town reads me and I town read rayn and we both were wary of vivax and none of us three died then I'd always think it was rayn at this point.

Thus I couldn't really decide between the two which I trusted more. I thought exo's claims had holes but it didn't so much after I looked into it and the more I thought about the setup the more balanced it seemed. After that I remembered tubesock quoting you with a definite blue soft to not get lynched (yes, keep repeating that it wasn't, we get it). If we lynched rayn and he turned out to actually be town (like I initially thought last cycle) then I kind of thought the game would be over in my mind (sleep deprivation) and was a bit of a risk. Since you softed blue and there were three blues already it's a far better shot at lynching you and letting the blue claim resolve itself.


ah look town read rayn too

vivax scum


I think you just read something about rayn town and concluded it was a rayn townread when HF concludes with "then I'd always think it was rayn at this point". So no, doesn't look much like a TR to me. But I'm sure HF can clarify?

On April 14 2018 16:09 currentlyhomeless wrote:
HF says he has no townreads in thread but is not pushing me or rayn or tube, says he believes the exo claim and gives a good reason for believing the exo claim which i actually thiught myself so the silent agreement is good

if these are not townreads then idk wtf they are


Awesome so you're doing the same shit Oats did when he pretended to know what HF wanted to do at EoD when he switched off me. You just pretended to know what his unsaid townreads were.

Are all the mafias this game actually just dancing around an HF idol and being his spokespersons?

In that case I can name three peeps off the top of my hat who fall into that profile and it's calix, oats, CH.


cool you made up a list of 3 names on sometjing pointless

if you actually believ that horseshit why wouldnt you vote calix then


Why wouldn't you vote calix is a better question. Your read on her is nonexistent but you have a town read on HF for scummy reasons.

I have a good reason and it's that I wanted to lynch HF as top priority but now that I see what kind of things you base your reads upon I'm not that sure any more.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 14 2018 07:32 GMT
#2126
On April 14 2018 16:16 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2018 16:09 currentlyhomeless wrote:
HF says he has no townreads in thread but is not pushing me or rayn or tube, says he believes the exo claim and gives a good reason for believing the exo claim which i actually thiught myself so the silent agreement is good

if these are not townreads then idk wtf they are


Ah true true


Wtf is this shit HF? All you have been doing about ExO today is doubting his claim. Or is this some kind of joke and if it is why aren't you trying to get this dude lynched over yourself after stating blatantly false facts.

Is this game some kind of truman show where I'm the protagonist or are you both mafia?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 14 2018 07:43 GMT
#2128
On April 14 2018 16:37 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2018 16:32 Vivax wrote:
On April 14 2018 16:16 Holyflare wrote:
On April 14 2018 16:09 currentlyhomeless wrote:
HF says he has no townreads in thread but is not pushing me or rayn or tube, says he believes the exo claim and gives a good reason for believing the exo claim which i actually thiught myself so the silent agreement is good

if these are not townreads then idk wtf they are


Ah true true


Wtf is this shit HF? All you have been doing about ExO today is doubting his claim. Or is this some kind of joke and if it is why aren't you trying to get this dude lynched over yourself after stating blatantly false facts.

Is this game some kind of truman show where I'm the protagonist or are you both mafia?


Perhaps read the discussion again.


Your stuff on ExO is inconclusive. He isn't a townread you just say that parity cop is compatible with the setup which isn't even a reason to believe his claim especially since that claim is getting you lynched. CH turns it into a townread on ExO.

You say that with a rayn townread and all three of staying alive it probably means rayn is mafia and CH turns it into you having a rayn townread.

All of this cause otherwise it wouldn't have made any sense for him to make that read on you since your only visible townread besides those was me who is CHs primary scumread. So he's pretty much trying super hard to bend what you said to fit his version.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 14 2018 08:00 GMT
#2134
On April 14 2018 16:46 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2018 16:43 Vivax wrote:
On April 14 2018 16:37 Holyflare wrote:
On April 14 2018 16:32 Vivax wrote:
On April 14 2018 16:16 Holyflare wrote:
On April 14 2018 16:09 currentlyhomeless wrote:
HF says he has no townreads in thread but is not pushing me or rayn or tube, says he believes the exo claim and gives a good reason for believing the exo claim which i actually thiught myself so the silent agreement is good

if these are not townreads then idk wtf they are


Ah true true


Wtf is this shit HF? All you have been doing about ExO today is doubting his claim. Or is this some kind of joke and if it is why aren't you trying to get this dude lynched over yourself after stating blatantly false facts.

Is this game some kind of truman show where I'm the protagonist or are you both mafia?


Perhaps read the discussion again.


Your stuff on ExO is inconclusive. He isn't a townread you just say that parity cop is compatible with the setup which isn't even a reason to believe his claim especially since that claim is getting you lynched. CH turns it into a townread on ExO.

You say that with a rayn townread and all three of staying alive it probably means rayn is mafia and CH turns it into you having a rayn townread.

All of this cause otherwise it wouldn't have made any sense for him to make that read on you since your only visible townread besides those was me who is CHs primary scumread. So he's pretty much trying super hard to bend what you said to fit his version.



Yes, I agree that ch has extrapolated far too much. He's changed "he has good reasons to town read people eventually" to "he doesn't say he wants to lynch me or rayn so that's good".

Did write that I think exo wasn't likely to fake claim parity after I voted rayn and posted like I had a check though.


That doesn't make much sense to me anyway as if this is hidden lylo for rayn with a gun and it looks like you redchecked him then CCing you like that is the best play cause no matter the flips, ExO doesn't look like he lied through his teeth. Not sure how you conclude that the claim was legit purely out of the reason you say which is the optimal scum play.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 14 2018 08:02 GMT
#2135
Like if scum ExO ccs HF and HF gets lynched, scum won. Rayn gets lynched. Both cops still remain unresolved.
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 299
Mind 65
Bale 25
ZergMaN 11
Icarus 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm202
League of Legends
JimRising 694
Other Games
summit1g7332
Coldzera 701
WinterStarcraft583
C9.Mang0336
Sick172
febbydoto17
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick741
BasetradeTV166
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2105
League of Legends
• Rush1221
Other Games
• Shiphtur522
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
4h 43m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
6h 43m
AI Arena Tournament
11h 43m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
13h 43m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.