• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:32
CEST 12:32
KST 19:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202617Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8646 users

[M][N]MafiacalFeast I

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 18 19 20 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 06 2018 20:09 GMT
#62
/in
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 07 2018 10:27 GMT
#69
Crusader kings 2 for free on steam for today I think.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 07 2018 19:29 GMT
#75
On April 08 2018 04:07 Calix wrote:
First, confirmed town


Make it more challenging and flip a coin at least?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 07 2018 19:57 GMT
#78
Been trying to figure out how to play for 8 years, but I wish you luck in achieving that within the day.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 07 2018 23:05 GMT
#119
On April 08 2018 07:07 Holyflare wrote:
Vivax my king who shall we lynch?


No one yet holyflare my king.

What's with the outgoing mood today when I am too tired from yesterday already. Depressing.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 08 2018 00:50 GMT
#123
On April 08 2018 09:36 Damdred wrote:
I think gb is town btw


Telling us he can't post for a while after posting a good amount already and it being the start of the day reads defensive to me.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 08 2018 01:55 GMT
#126
On April 08 2018 10:21 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2018 09:50 Vivax wrote:
On April 08 2018 09:36 Damdred wrote:
I think gb is town btw


Telling us he can't post for a while after posting a good amount already and it being the start of the day reads defensive to me.


Yeah but why is it defensive if he is busy irl, thats kinda a meh read from you vivax.

But really I feel like his thing hes doing with the thing he noticed about calix and dragging ever and rayn into it just seems town to me. Town for GB he generally cant fake enthusiasm like that as scum by my recollevtion.


Yea he's town and you can be town too for this response. Don't see why you wouldn't at least partially agree with me if you were mafia here.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 08 2018 11:37 GMT
#181
Vivax was scum-leaning GB until Damdred made a point about why it isn't scummy, then Vivax changed his mind. But then why would you say "yeah he's town"? That's not the response you'd make if someone had changed your mind.


Why not?

I also wasn't scum leaning GB particularly. I found his post there defensive and that's it. Damdred came out with a hard townread and I gave him something that would possibly oppose his view, and I found his reaction townie all around. Although with fresh eyes today it probably doesn't mean that much. Was just going off the assumption that mafia Damdred would keep himself the option open for a GB lynch. Will roll with it for the time being though.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 08 2018 11:58 GMT
#183
On April 08 2018 20:47 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2018 20:37 Vivax wrote:
Vivax was scum-leaning GB until Damdred made a point about why it isn't scummy, then Vivax changed his mind. But then why would you say "yeah he's town"? That's not the response you'd make if someone had changed your mind.


Why not?


Came across as too 'certain'. It reads like you already thought he was town and were just making that explicit. If you had been convinced you'd be more likely to say "yeah good point", or acknowledge if Damdred had changed your mind, or give your own reasons for town reading GB, etc.

Show nested quote +
I also wasn't scum leaning GB particularly. I found his post there defensive and that's it. Damdred came out with a hard townread and I gave him something that would possibly oppose his view, and I found his reaction townie all around. Although with fresh eyes today it probably doesn't mean that much. Was just going off the assumption that mafia Damdred would keep himself the option open for a GB lynch. Will roll with it for the time being though.


If you 'weren't scum leaning GB particularly' then what made you change that into a "yeah he's town" response?


The enthusiasm damdred mentioned, you can add the bit where he said he will wait for what rayn say. Though I remember GB as being able to be quite pushy as mafia, his posts come with a more negative tone to them when he is.

I think it's quite easy to follow how my attention shifted through those pages. But I'll explicate it in a wild salad of summary: GB somewhere in null land, peaces out. See post from HF about posted from android. Think it's defensive but don't want to scumread him for it alone. Damdred posts townread. Confront him with possible argument for mafia. Nope Vivax. Gloss a bit over GB filter. Agree with GB being town very bluntly worded. Also thinking about what it means for Damdred from that exchange. Damdred can be town too cause not waffly when given opportunity.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 08 2018 12:09 GMT
#186
Nah haven't done much yet. I'm bit puzzled over what rayn meant with townie dumb on Vivax in one of his first posts. Otherwise I haven't really started scumhunting much yet. But no worries, I will deliver.

I heavily dislike the fact that rayn decided to judge me on paranoia alone though. Cause paranoia means that I scumread someone who is mostly townie looking and as seen from last game that doesn't mean I'm paranoid. It means that I believe a mafia is being widely townread. Since when is going against the grain paranoia?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 08 2018 14:48 GMT
#203
Rayn can you quote posts from your phone?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 08 2018 14:55 GMT
#205
The post time is shown while you quote posts tho, so not sure why you said you can't check the time difference.

MIght be dwelling on something insignificant here but idk why you said it cause it's untrue?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 08 2018 15:23 GMT
#207
Just read calixs case on rayn.

The "you apologize to me while thinking I'm mafia" seems stretchy.
Claiming that rayn doesn't think she's mafia cause he didn't vote her yet is also stretchy.

Reads very overeager to me to call people mafia. But don't think that makes her mafia, also possibly just very sprinkly townie. Why does it make her mafia instead rayn?

Also abandoning this train of thought on your timestamp question cause you could be lying or saying the truth either way.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 08 2018 16:02 GMT
#215
On April 09 2018 00:58 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2018 06:29 GlowingBear wrote:
Mr. Eversince and Mr. Rayn (because I think you may see what I see)

Calix mafia? Y/N



Starting to read the thread and this is the first thing I see. GB asking Rayn for a read when he hasnt even been inthe thread yet. I don’t buy the idea he just decided to ask an opinion of Rayn in the hopes he’d come into the thread. I think he heard from Rayn in a QT and slipped with this post


You can be town for this post. But I don't agree with it.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 08 2018 16:06 GMT
#218
On April 09 2018 01:05 Calix wrote:
ExO_ discussing QT slips? Confirmed not hacked.

Show nested quote +
On April 09 2018 00:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I mean like, do you think i as mafia dont push my reads and make "useless questions"?


Terrible argument.

I don't understand why Vivax randomly pops in to question rayn about time-stamps and then fucks off.

Or the actual reasons why rayn "thinks" I am mafia. Yes, there are some smatterings but there is no case as far as I can tell.

Or why rayn is defending himself against "never lying about something like that" (???). Half of rayn's posts seem divorced from anything going on in the thread. I can hardly tell what he is referring to half the time since he seems to mix up who he's talking to when he responds to people.

Basically I do not understand these two and I don't know what they're trying to do this game. Which makes me want to lynch them. Pretty simple stuff.


???
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 08 2018 16:07 GMT
#219
It's a thin border between going guns blazing and openly shit-flinging, Calix.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 08 2018 16:22 GMT
#223
On April 09 2018 01:11 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2018 01:07 Vivax wrote:
It's a thin border between going guns blazing and openly shit-flinging, Calix.


You threatening to scum-read me, Vivax? Because it sure looks it.


Considering you are spreading false facts about me 1. Only talking to rayn about timestamps and 2. Me fucking off while I'm in the thread at the same time it's very tempting.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 08 2018 16:29 GMT
#225
But if I don't approach it emotionally, I think you'd be playing a pretty bad scum game considering that you are not really attempting to be friends with the entire thread and stay under the radar. I'd go with the likelihood of you being town as higher. I'd feel reassured if your blatant misreps were some form of reaction fishing.

If I could pinpoint players who fitted the profile above btw it would be tubesock and Eversince. I'd like to see more from them.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 08 2018 20:15 GMT
#266
I propose to get a wagon on n00bking going to motivate him
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 09 2018 12:07 GMT
#494
I'm catching up would appreciate if thread didn't go instantly empty once I'm done.

Highlights from the reread as well:

Don't like Skynx entry.

Tonal argument: His way of going in is very different from the rest of the thread up until that point and reads almost excessively tryhard to me. Entire post looks like he just didn't know what to do besides forced scumhunting.

Content arguments:
Also I don't believe he actually would believe to have caught skynx just off timestamps as town. His rayn points are all meta and don't leave any wiggle room for a rayn town argument when he said he doesn't post more from work.

Basically skynx entrance screams all lazy mafia trying to look tryhard.

Moving on.
1 2 3 4 5 18 19 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko181
Codebar 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22150
Calm 4051
Rain 2762
Hyuk 1547
Bisu 800
FanTaSy 466
Horang2 370
Soma 347
Rush 265
Jaedong 237
[ Show more ]
BeSt 230
Mong 206
Stork 202
Zeus 174
Mind 87
Mini 76
Pusan 61
ZerO 60
Sexy 57
Larva 54
ToSsGirL 54
Light 47
Barracks 39
Killer 33
910 32
Shinee 30
Yoon 29
NaDa 27
Free 17
sorry 16
Noble 14
Hm[arnc] 12
Terrorterran 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5484
Counter-Strike
olofmeister957
byalli713
shoxiejesuss468
edward254
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King102
Other Games
gofns47985
singsing1415
dupreeh321
crisheroes257
ZerO(Twitch)4
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• iopq 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1775
• Stunt337
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 28m
Big Brain Bouts
23h 28m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.