• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:28
CEST 14:28
KST 21:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6909 users

[M][N] Medic Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 20 21 22 Next All
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 06 2018 07:22 GMT
#185
On March 06 2018 16:17 n00bKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2018 16:01 Holyflare wrote:
On March 06 2018 15:18 n00bKing wrote:
On March 06 2018 14:42 Tubesock wrote:
On March 06 2018 12:51 n00bKing wrote:
On March 06 2018 11:28 Tubesock wrote:
On March 06 2018 11:09 n00bKing wrote:
On March 06 2018 09:16 Tubesock wrote:
On March 06 2018 09:11 Fecalfeast wrote:
Honestly hf claiming a role doesn't mean anything he fakes as town or mafia

agreed, I think he would claim just as easily as town medic as he would mafia.

What are you "agreeing" with? Because what Fecalfeast said and what you said are NOT the same.

I agree that HF can fakeclaim as either alignment, that I don't believe that him claiming should be alignment indicative in any way.

Alright, thanks for making that clear. Because obviously there's a ton of difference between Fecalfeast saying "he fakes as town or mafia" and you saying "he would claim just as easily as town medic as he would mafia."

I must be obtuse. I don't get why it's all that different in the context "is HolyFlare town for claiming" between "he fakes as town or mafia" or "he would claim just as easily as town medic as he would mafia"? Although, I meant to add "mafia medic" in there. What obvious difference do you see?

The obvious difference is that Fecalfeast said HF makes fake claims as both Town and Mafia, while you said that HF could just as easily make the claim as Town medic or Mafia. If he makes the claim as Town medic, it's not FAKE.

So what you did is take something Fecalfeast said, twisted it into something he DIDN'T say, and then "agreed" with it.

That's why I forced you into telling us whether or not you agree with what he ACTUALLY said, and not just what you ACTED like he said. You told me you do agree with what he actually said, so I thanked you for your answer.

I like this. He basically said I'm town medic and slipped

Eh, maybe. A true "scumslip" like that is pretty darn rare though. I'd be more interested in hearing whether anyone with prior history with Tubesock in games thinks its unusual for him to immediately take the claim at face value. Him "making nice" with the first person to claim medic may or may not be alignment-indicative for someone, depending on their personality. Anybody know him?


I honestly don't remember his play well enough, sadly.

I don't really find it noteworthy though. Especially with four out of thirteen players being medic it's just whatever for someone to say they find a claim believable imo.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 06 2018 07:27 GMT
#191
On March 06 2018 16:24 Holyflare wrote:
Tubesock has called me medic!

Not just town or mafia. Medic. Let that sink in.

##vote tubesock

-squints- You'll have to explain this to me like I'm an idiot if you're serious about this push.

I want to know where you stand on Damdred though.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 06 2018 07:30 GMT
#195
On March 06 2018 16:27 n00bKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2018 16:04 rsoultin wrote:
On March 06 2018 16:00 MoosyDoosy wrote:
I thought Damdred was pretty town so far what makes you think he's scum?

My impression of his game so far can be boiled down to two sentences:

Hey guys how should we play the setup that doesn't matter for another 48 hours!

Hey guys do you have any thoughts?

The first is fine if he were trying to get reads, but given the lack of reads he apparently got from it hes coming across to me as existing rather than solving.

I feel like this would be more significant if he had actually come back, and said some things that didn't contribute anything worthwhile. As it stands now, he just...hasn't been back. So maybe you'll get what you want from him when he returns. Unless Damdred is a "constantly checking the game" type of guy, I don't really see anything to hate on.

His post that said "Well this will be my last game for awhile as I don't think its fair to further strain my activity level with my new job" was made before roles went out. It offers him cover to fake being afk if he drew scum in this game, but I don't know if there's anything we can do about it. If that's what happened, then it just...worked out nice for him. lol

There were people in the game with him. I'm not concerned with how he afks which is just something he does regardless of what the current life emergency or situation is.

Let me make this abundantly clear:

What I saw while Damdred was IN THE THREAD was not detective Damdred. It was please be friends with me Damdred. The first is town.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 06 2018 07:33 GMT
#199
On March 06 2018 16:30 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2018 16:27 Tubesock wrote:
On March 06 2018 08:47 Holyflare wrote:
I'm a medic.


Uhm...you called you a medic....


Yes and as noobking says someone said I can do that as either alignment or any role but you have specifically said I'm a medic. There's a big difference from saying what I said means nothing to saying what I said means I am medic but either alignment. It appears like you know I'm medic but then add a hedge on top as a "oh I don't know" to fit in. It's a weird thought process comparatively to hf can be anything.


Not sure how it's an alignment indicative thought process though? Given how I'd treat it as scum.

How would scum know if your claim were true or not?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 06 2018 07:39 GMT
#204
On March 06 2018 16:32 n00bKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2018 16:11 rsoultin wrote:
On March 06 2018 16:05 n00bKing wrote:
On March 06 2018 14:45 Tubesock wrote:
Do you think he's right? Should we not talk about mass claiming D2? Is there a difference of talking about mass claiming and the timing of it? Does anyone actually think the medics shouldn't EVER mass claim? So, obviously if you are going to discuss strategy you will be talking about the timing. I didn't like him saying "talking about D2 claim is a distraction" and then he goes back to talking about mass claiming. It's scummy to try to shut down discussion especially when nothing else is going on.

Talking about D2 mass claim is a distraction, when we're not in D2. Again, we'll have more information on whether a D2 mass claim would be beneficial once we're actually IN D2. If we tried to make a decision about it now, something could happen before then that changes the equation.

Talking about whether to mass claim on D2 during D1 prevents scumhunting by letting the thread be clogged up with a decision that can't be acted on yet, based on variables that could be completely different by the time it CAN be acted on. It also needlessly lengthens the thread, making it tougher to re-read later.

And then I went back to talking about mass claiming. YUP. Because the decision to make on Day ONE is whether or not we should have a mass claim on Day ONE. THIS is what we should be talking about. But first, I'd sure like verification from the Narrator on whether the setup is the one posted in the OP, or the one he said he'd be changing it to, because that also changes the equation.

I'd say no, thus, bored.

Let's talk reads!

By all means, talk reads. But do you have anything to add to why your attitude toward the Day 1 mass claim is "no"? I think a "yes" or "no" becomes a lot more valuable when someone explains their reasoning behind it.


I just feel it's less valuable to have claims out with a mafia medic and rb in the game.

Rb one medic. Double up on the one with the bad scum read. Kill the third.

Medics neutralized. Once one is dead no more town but shots. Once two no more town saves.

And if we have town fake-claiming that also defeats the purpose of a mass claim day 1.

I see the counter-argument okay but really I think it makes more sense to delay the discussion at least a day phase.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 06 2018 07:43 GMT
#209
On March 06 2018 16:36 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2018 16:33 rsoultin wrote:
On March 06 2018 16:30 Holyflare wrote:
On March 06 2018 16:27 Tubesock wrote:
On March 06 2018 08:47 Holyflare wrote:
I'm a medic.


Uhm...you called you a medic....


Yes and as noobking says someone said I can do that as either alignment or any role but you have specifically said I'm a medic. There's a big difference from saying what I said means nothing to saying what I said means I am medic but either alignment. It appears like you know I'm medic but then add a hedge on top as a "oh I don't know" to fit in. It's a weird thought process comparatively to hf can be anything.


Not sure how it's an alignment indicative thought process though? Given how I'd treat it as scum.

How would scum know if your claim were true or not?


A town thought process: hf claimed medic but it means absolutely nothing.

A mafia though process: hf claimed medic shit let's make a post about it since it's a main topic. Oh, he's town so telling the truth based on what he said pre-game. Oh, better throw in a hedge and call him mafia medic though.

Doesn't look right to me.

Hm. I see the narrative it just feels...meh to me. Like i don't really have a read on tubesock but this doesn't make me want to scumread him more?

It just makes me think he's gullible regardless of alignment lol >< I don't see how only scum can be gullible.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 06 2018 07:45 GMT
#212
On March 06 2018 16:40 Holyflare wrote:
Mass claiming is dumb until late game. One medic claiming and coordinating kills through reads and other people is anti-dumb.

Enough about mass claiming.


I'm just going to fight the paranoia bug and place you with my other cookie (and diabetic alternatives) monsters
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 06 2018 07:47 GMT
#214
On March 06 2018 16:45 AMG wrote:
Tubesock, I implied you were mafia by your reaction and said someone you thought was scummy was almost certainly town.. you dont think either of those warrants further investigation or a response?


Now this is a good reason to push a tubesock.

"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 06 2018 07:53 GMT
#217
On March 06 2018 16:51 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2018 16:45 AMG wrote:
Tubesock, I implied you were mafia by your reaction and said someone you thought was scummy was almost certainly town.. you dont think either of those warrants further investigation or a response?


When did he do that?

Amg called tubesock's scumread town.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 06 2018 08:01 GMT
#221
:/

I'm a bit sad I'm not getting more lynch Damdred support.

Like the pressure on tubesock though so I'm going to try not to sulk too obstructively.

I agree with AMG. It's almost like you don't care to get a read on someone with an opposite opinion of you, tubesock.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 06 2018 08:48 GMT
#226
On March 06 2018 17:08 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2018 17:01 rsoultin wrote:
:/

I'm a bit sad I'm not getting more lynch Damdred support.

Like the pressure on tubesock though so I'm going to try not to sulk too obstructively.

I agree with AMG. It's almost like you don't care to get a read on someone with an opposite opinion of you, tubesock.


I don't think I'd get anything out of a conversation with AMG. Prickly players only scum? That's certainly not my experience at all so we don't have common ground there. And I was more interested in n00bking. Which I'm still deciding on. I still don't like hypocrisy. I think his nitpicking is his way of digging deep for more understanding so I think it's towny.


Fair. Damdred lynching time then?

Though I must say amg is one of the smexiest players in this game to me. It makes it harder for me to accept people not having an opinion in him.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 06 2018 09:06 GMT
#228
I have a proposal.

There are three mafia. If people want to put a vote on tubesock that's fine.

But maybe it's time to give him some room to breathe and start poking in other corners.

Never voting for noob today, just for the record. My memory may be imperfect but this feels like the sort of thing a town noob finds compelling.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 06 2018 09:14 GMT
#229
I think I'm liking a moosy this game, too \o/ Nothing strong, though. Bastard has to live in the wrong timezone.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 06 2018 09:37 GMT
#234
On March 06 2018 18:16 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2018 18:14 rsoultin wrote:
I think I'm liking a moosy this game, too \o/ Nothing strong, though. Bastard has to live in the wrong timezone.

whaaaaaaaa


o.0 Aw now not as much cause you're not asleep lol ><
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 06 2018 09:42 GMT
#236
##vote: Damdred

Let's get this party started, ha!
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 06 2018 09:50 GMT
#238
On March 06 2018 18:45 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2018 18:37 rsoultin wrote:
On March 06 2018 18:16 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On March 06 2018 18:14 rsoultin wrote:
I think I'm liking a moosy this game, too \o/ Nothing strong, though. Bastard has to live in the wrong timezone.

whaaaaaaaa


o.0 Aw now not as much cause you're not asleep lol ><

lol you're not wrong. It is 4-5 AM here. I just couldn't resist throwing a wrench in your thoughts :D

btw how likely do you think Tubesock is mafia here compared to Damdred?


I'm pretty soldily null on Tubesock, but so far I like pretty much everyone calling him scum. Just not really agreeing with the reasoning, especially the medic point.

As for Damdred...it's not a super solid scumread. I think there's a small possibility he might post this way as town.

Speaking of slight scumreads, df would also be a good lynch today.

"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 06 2018 09:53 GMT
#239
Like, basically I can see tubesock being scum here. I just think it would be a shame to auto him for nonsense (especially if he ends up flipping town), even if I think mostly town is pushing him.

Plus I'll get way better reads if we talk about more than just tubesock. So there's that.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 06 2018 09:55 GMT
#241
On March 06 2018 18:55 MoosyDoosy wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +

On March 06 2018 18:50 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2018 18:45 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On March 06 2018 18:37 rsoultin wrote:
On March 06 2018 18:16 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On March 06 2018 18:14 rsoultin wrote:
I think I'm liking a moosy this game, too \o/ Nothing strong, though. Bastard has to live in the wrong timezone.

whaaaaaaaa


o.0 Aw now not as much cause you're not asleep lol ><

lol you're not wrong. It is 4-5 AM here. I just couldn't resist throwing a wrench in your thoughts :D

btw how likely do you think Tubesock is mafia here compared to Damdred?


I'm pretty soldily null on Tubesock, but so far I like pretty much everyone calling him scum. Just not really agreeing with the reasoning, especially the medic point.

As for Damdred...it's not a super solid scumread. I think there's a small possibility he might post this way as town.

Speaking of slight scumreads, df would also be a good lynch today.



On March 06 2018 18:53 rsoultin wrote:
Like, basically I can see tubesock being scum here. I just think it would be a shame to auto him for nonsense (especially if he ends up flipping town), even if I think mostly town is pushing him.

Plus I'll get way better reads if we talk about more than just tubesock. So there's that.

Hm, fair enough


You're not fulfilling your part of the conversational contract -flicks-
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 06 2018 10:26 GMT
#246
On March 06 2018 18:59 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2018 18:55 rsoultin wrote:
On March 06 2018 18:55 MoosyDoosy wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +

On March 06 2018 18:50 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2018 18:45 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On March 06 2018 18:37 rsoultin wrote:
On March 06 2018 18:16 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On March 06 2018 18:14 rsoultin wrote:
I think I'm liking a moosy this game, too \o/ Nothing strong, though. Bastard has to live in the wrong timezone.

whaaaaaaaa


o.0 Aw now not as much cause you're not asleep lol ><

lol you're not wrong. It is 4-5 AM here. I just couldn't resist throwing a wrench in your thoughts :D

btw how likely do you think Tubesock is mafia here compared to Damdred?


I'm pretty soldily null on Tubesock, but so far I like pretty much everyone calling him scum. Just not really agreeing with the reasoning, especially the medic point.

As for Damdred...it's not a super solid scumread. I think there's a small possibility he might post this way as town.

Speaking of slight scumreads, df would also be a good lynch today.



On March 06 2018 18:53 rsoultin wrote:
Like, basically I can see tubesock being scum here. I just think it would be a shame to auto him for nonsense (especially if he ends up flipping town), even if I think mostly town is pushing him.

Plus I'll get way better reads if we talk about more than just tubesock. So there's that.

Hm, fair enough


You're not fulfilling your part of the conversational contract -flicks-

I absolutely detest your scum read on Damdred which makes me think you're scum but at the same time your thought process on Tubesock is the exact same as mine which makes me conflicted. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


It's okay. You're allowed to think that I could be scum.

I just don't see the value in passively waiting for afk folks to comment on tubesock. Call me impatient.

If you're curious as to when I started thinking that you could be town, since the lack of pressure appears to be skeezing you out, it was your noob read. (That's also, btw, what sets your early play apart from Damdred's. That and the fact that he started out fishing about setup strat and you didn't.)

I'm out for awhile now though. Gotta go get edumacated on what it means to be a Dutch-speaking Nederlander. Ciao!
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 06 2018 18:28 GMT
#258
#unvote: Damdred

I have another cookie monster!

@AMG it was no more than I already said, just his entry into the thread that seemed like 'hey guys, tell me what to think', but he's probably not scum so...unimportant.

So I'm going to let you be the FF reader Damdy, since you're better at it. Idk what to make of the random scumread, particularly since I have no reason to want to lynch prp over darth foley/tubesock at present. Prp is in my slightly townish pile with moosey and HF.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 20 21 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs ByuNLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings217
SHIN 151
CranKy Ducklings SOOP49
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 382
ByuN 315
SHIN 151
Railgan 55
MindelVK 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 69705
Calm 11056
Rain 2471
Bisu 1537
FanTaSy 847
soO 537
Shuttle 510
Stork 503
Rush 263
Soma 240
[ Show more ]
Snow 203
firebathero 196
Last 170
Light 111
Mind 96
Pusan 75
ToSsGirL 50
Sharp 46
hero 41
Killer 40
Free 37
Bale 37
sorry 34
Trap 34
Mong 32
Aegong 30
Hm[arnc] 27
zelot 21
yabsab 17
Sacsri 13
Shine 13
Sexy 13
HiyA 12
Noble 12
IntoTheRainbow 10
scan(afreeca) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8910
Dendi510
Counter-Strike
fl0m1597
byalli746
x6flipin675
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King96
Other Games
gofns31874
singsing2216
B2W.Neo568
Pyrionflax247
ToD112
Trikslyr30
Chillindude11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV241
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 84
• Gemini_19 15
• Dystopia_ 3
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV506
League of Legends
• Jankos3106
• Nemesis1405
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1226
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 33m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 33m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 33m
OSC
10h 33m
Replay Cast
10h 33m
OSC
23h 33m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 22h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.