• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:00
CEST 11:00
KST 18:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8038 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 16

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 29 Next All
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 15:21 GMT
#2592
On April 26 2016 00:18 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 00:18 Rels wrote:
Onegu why did you waste your vote D1 ?
Why did you say you would sheep Palmar and then did nothing ?



Because I wasnt there. I was sick, I wasnt around to change it.

Given what I know I'm pretty sure this is true and NAI. Sry for you bro
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 15:35 GMT
#2593
Alright I'm leaving work. We'll see what Onegu has done when I come back but if that is all, he can die.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 17:57 GMT
#2645
On April 26 2016 01:54 justanothertownie wrote:
Superbia filter dive:

People said this is partner indicative:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2016 21:26 Superbia wrote:
Onegu prob town based on one sample.

It's not. Not at all. Mafialikes to townread lynchbait early day1. They generally do not like to townread buddies who look like shit.

Would super do this to a buddy?

Maybe. This townread really comes from nowhere, and there is no scum motivation to townread someone like Onegu especially when he didn't do anything.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 17:59 GMT
#2647
On April 26 2016 01:56 justanothertownie wrote:
I love how invested tumble is in this LYLO though.

Well either his partner is dying or a mislynch is happening. In the first case he does not have the towncred to change the lynch, in the other he doesn't need to do anything.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 18:02 GMT
#2650
On April 26 2016 03:00 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 02:59 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 01:56 justanothertownie wrote:
I love how invested tumble is in this LYLO though.

Well either his partner is dying or a mislynch is happening. In the first case he does not have the towncred to change the lynch, in the other he doesn't need to do anything.

Thank you for this very helpful and deep analysis.


If tumble is mafia he is probably with SL btw.

I have a hard time seeing SL as scum over Onegu.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 18:03 GMT
#2651
On April 26 2016 03:02 Tumblewood wrote:
I'm trying to post between classes here
This next hour is the longest time I'll have until after deadline

This is pretty opportunistic, your last post is 3 hours ago and it's right after two people have discussed maybe switching to you.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 18:07 GMT
#2654
On April 26 2016 03:05 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 03:03 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 03:02 Tumblewood wrote:
I'm trying to post between classes here
This next hour is the longest time I'll have until after deadline

This is pretty opportunistic, your last post is 3 hours ago and it's right after two people have discussed maybe switching to you.

This is so BS
I hate when people SR me for being "opportunistic" because that's a stupid reason
I'm actually posting between classes and you don't understand my schedule

There is nothing BS here, these are facts.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 18:09 GMT
#2656
You posted once 3 hours ago to attack a post of mine. Then 3 hours later when people are talking about lynching you you come back.
If you're town it's bad timing. If you're scum it makes sense.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 18:12 GMT
#2660
On April 26 2016 03:11 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 03:09 Rels wrote:
You posted once 3 hours ago to attack a post of mine. Then 3 hours later when people are talking about lynching you you come back.
If you're town it's bad timing. If you're scum it makes sense.

There are two reasonable possibilities, one as town and one as scum, therefore it was scummy?

"bad timing" is not a reasonnable possility, it's a coincidence. I admit it's not a hard proof but it's a small scum indicator because there is a scum motivation to do it while as town it would just be a coincidence.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 18:16 GMT
#2661
JAT & OWS thoughts on that ?
On April 25 2016 20:59 Rels wrote:
Now that I think of it, every killed town had one hard scumread in mind.
Palmar => Superbia
rsoul => Tumble
gumshoe => Onegu
The NKs are solving the game for us. Yeah I know gumshoe scumread me quite a lot too, but Onegu was his main target.

On April 25 2016 21:16 Rels wrote:
Gotta stop for now but I've seen enough to make up my mind unless something drastic happens.
JAT is town because he's super townie and he has been town spewed by both Superbia & Onegu, assuming Onegu flips scum.

SL is town because he attacked both Onegu and Superbia D1, so unless Onegu is not scum it's unlikely he's partners with us both. He voted Superbia D1 and AFKd his vote on him. He was AFK during portions of the game but when he played he had this style of posting quick successions of posts that he has a hard time replicating as scum. He's implicated to solving the game when he usually doesn't care enough to play a lot as scum.

Onegu is scum because he's super useless. He scumread Superbia and said he would sheep Palmar D1 while ultimately wasting his vote. He never commited to a read on rsoul who he usually is super wary off but wasted his time joking with her instead. He's hiding his reads behind "mechanical" stuff like "Superbia is scum because scumslip" or "Tumble is scum because Rels & SL are not partners" in order to not commit to actually scumreading his partner. Superbia townreads him when he had no reason to and when Onegu is an easy mislynch to push. He scumreads me but he has no reason to scumread me apart from "coping out", whatever that means.

Tumble is scum because when pressured to explain something, he invented a reason that was proven to be bullshit. He scumread Superbia for being AFK but attacked rsoul because she scumreads Superbia for the same reason. He scumread Superbia but didn't vote him EOD1 to save his life, he voted GB instead who he was null on. Superbia only fakeclaimed when it was clear GB was the second wagon, he didn't when Tumble was the second wagon. He was OK lynching rsoul D1 after Palmar and JAT both seem to be OK with it. He scumreads me but he doesn't have any reason to scumread me apart from "he only pushes my lynch when it's useful for scum to do it", when I have pushed him over Shape who was town so it doesn't make sense.

In addition, the three NKs points at this conclusion, it looks like they all chose a target each night: N1 Superbia, N2 Tumble, N3 Onegu.

Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 18:20 GMT
#2666
On April 26 2016 03:18 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 03:16 Rels wrote:
JAT & OWS thoughts on that ?
On April 25 2016 20:59 Rels wrote:
Now that I think of it, every killed town had one hard scumread in mind.
Palmar => Superbia
rsoul => Tumble
gumshoe => Onegu
The NKs are solving the game for us. Yeah I know gumshoe scumread me quite a lot too, but Onegu was his main target.

On April 25 2016 21:16 Rels wrote:
Gotta stop for now but I've seen enough to make up my mind unless something drastic happens.
JAT is town because he's super townie and he has been town spewed by both Superbia & Onegu, assuming Onegu flips scum.

SL is town because he attacked both Onegu and Superbia D1, so unless Onegu is not scum it's unlikely he's partners with us both. He voted Superbia D1 and AFKd his vote on him. He was AFK during portions of the game but when he played he had this style of posting quick successions of posts that he has a hard time replicating as scum. He's implicated to solving the game when he usually doesn't care enough to play a lot as scum.

Onegu is scum because he's super useless. He scumread Superbia and said he would sheep Palmar D1 while ultimately wasting his vote. He never commited to a read on rsoul who he usually is super wary off but wasted his time joking with her instead. He's hiding his reads behind "mechanical" stuff like "Superbia is scum because scumslip" or "Tumble is scum because Rels & SL are not partners" in order to not commit to actually scumreading his partner. Superbia townreads him when he had no reason to and when Onegu is an easy mislynch to push. He scumreads me but he has no reason to scumread me apart from "coping out", whatever that means.

Tumble is scum because when pressured to explain something, he invented a reason that was proven to be bullshit. He scumread Superbia for being AFK but attacked rsoul because she scumreads Superbia for the same reason. He scumread Superbia but didn't vote him EOD1 to save his life, he voted GB instead who he was null on. Superbia only fakeclaimed when it was clear GB was the second wagon, he didn't when Tumble was the second wagon. He was OK lynching rsoul D1 after Palmar and JAT both seem to be OK with it. He scumreads me but he doesn't have any reason to scumread me apart from "he only pushes my lynch when it's useful for scum to do it", when I have pushed him over Shape who was town so it doesn't make sense.

In addition, the three NKs points at this conclusion, it looks like they all chose a target each night: N1 Superbia, N2 Tumble, N3 Onegu.


I just refuse to believe this game is so easy that it is just tumble + onegu.

Sry but I refuse to lose to them when they are playing like that. I guess Onegu is putting a little effort now but that's the first time in 4 days.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 18:20 GMT
#2668
On April 26 2016 03:19 justanothertownie wrote:
And no, mafia never "let's one guy make the kill" each night. They make the kill that makes the most sense overall for whatever reason.

Of course the "each chose a kill" was a silly thought, my point is that each kill hard scumread one of Superbia, Onegu & Tumble.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 18:21 GMT
#2669
On April 26 2016 03:20 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 03:12 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 03:11 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 26 2016 03:09 Rels wrote:
You posted once 3 hours ago to attack a post of mine. Then 3 hours later when people are talking about lynching you you come back.
If you're town it's bad timing. If you're scum it makes sense.

There are two reasonable possibilities, one as town and one as scum, therefore it was scummy?

"bad timing" is not a reasonnable possility, it's a coincidence. I admit it's not a hard proof but it's a small scum indicator because there is a scum motivation to do it while as town it would just be a coincidence.

Well then you're scum for pushing me because as town you just coincidentally think I'm scum and as scum it wins you the game

You would have a point if I was pushing you for this single reason.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 18:25 GMT
#2672
On April 26 2016 03:22 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 03:20 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 03:19 justanothertownie wrote:
And no, mafia never "let's one guy make the kill" each night. They make the kill that makes the most sense overall for whatever reason.

Of course the "each chose a kill" was a silly thought, my point is that each kill hard scumread one of Superbia, Onegu & Tumble.

Yeah, that is obvious. Gumshoe might have been shot because he is the fucking medic though. And that wasn't hard to figure out especially if SL is mafia.

Maybe. He townread SL quite a lot though so if SL is scum that must have been a painful kill to make.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 18:25 GMT
#2673
On April 26 2016 03:23 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 03:20 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 03:19 justanothertownie wrote:
And no, mafia never "let's one guy make the kill" each night. They make the kill that makes the most sense overall for whatever reason.

Of course the "each chose a kill" was a silly thought, my point is that each kill hard scumread one of Superbia, Onegu & Tumble.

Everyone scumread one of Superbia, Onegu, and me.

Palmar was the main guy against Superbia D1/N1.
Rsoul was the main girl against you D2/N2.
Gumshoe was the main guy against Onegu D3/N3.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 18:27 GMT
#2676
Tumble do you even have something to say ? What do you think of Onegu's recent posting ? What do you think of my response to you 3 hours ago where I said you were lying ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 18:29 GMT
#2677
On April 26 2016 03:27 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 03:25 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 03:22 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 26 2016 03:20 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 03:19 justanothertownie wrote:
And no, mafia never "let's one guy make the kill" each night. They make the kill that makes the most sense overall for whatever reason.

Of course the "each chose a kill" was a silly thought, my point is that each kill hard scumread one of Superbia, Onegu & Tumble.

Yeah, that is obvious. Gumshoe might have been shot because he is the fucking medic though. And that wasn't hard to figure out especially if SL is mafia.

Maybe. He townread SL quite a lot though so if SL is scum that must have been a painful kill to make.

Not really. If Onegu is town and gets mislynched this doesn't matter at all.

Look, I agree that gumshoe being doc means he could have been killed for something else than his reads.
OK I don't know what I'm arguing anymore p: I agree with what yoiu just said.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 18:33 GMT
#2679
On April 26 2016 03:31 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 03:27 Rels wrote:
Tumble do you even have something to say ? What do you think of Onegu's recent posting ? What do you think of my response to you 3 hours ago where I said you were lying ?

I think Onegu is scum trying to take advantage of my inactivity to escape a lynch.
I don't have that response handy so I'll answer it once I find it
Oh and here's something to say Onegu and Rels are still scum (but for real what is the point of those questions)

The point is that I think you're scum, I think you entered the thread only because people were talking about you, and you have no idea what to say.
Here is my post:
On April 25 2016 23:45 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 23:39 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 25 2016 17:20 Rels wrote:
On April 25 2016 12:33 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 25 2016 12:24 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On April 25 2016 12:21 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 25 2016 12:19 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On April 25 2016 11:58 Tumblewood wrote:
I think a scumteam without Onegu can't exist because otherwise whoever is scum would just coast through this. It's not like Rels or JAT or SL would get punished for being AFK, because Onegu is even more AFK.
Still think SL is town, but the shouting match with Rels has me a little worried. I don't want to go into the final four with my townread on SL requiring me to overlook his flaws. In a TvS shouting match, town doesn't always come out of it looking as solid as before... agh still makes me uneasy though.


What are you even saying here?

I am saying two things here:
- A scum team doesn't exist without Onegu.
- I still think SL is town, but the recent shouting match between him and Rels makes me less comfortable about it.


So who's your second scum and why?

Rels, on the charges of
- having a strong scumread on me but only pushing me when it's most useful for scum (when my wagon is tied with Super's and when my wagon is the counter to Shape's)
- not being as townie as SL or JAT

This doesn't make any sense.
1 - How is it useful for scum to push your mislynch when your wagon is the counter to Shape ?
2 - So I pushed you D1 and D3. The only time I didn't push you was D2 when there was claim stuff to take care of. When should I have been pushing you as town ?
3 - The question was "Why is Rels scum", you can't just answer "for not being townie". Why am I not townie ?

1. Because my will at deadline basically said, you will lynch Shape then Onegu after I die. Shape would have almost certainly died the next day and mafia would win.
2. You didn't push me either until just before deadline on those two days.
3. Lrn 2 read, I said that SL and JAT are wayyy townier than you.

1. So once again, how is this scum indicative instead of townie pushing for the right lynch ? You say I am scum that pushed for your mislynch all game, if you got lynched D3 and you flipped town I would be in a bad spot.
2. This is a lie. I wasn't even around during EOD3, I was on a train with no mean to read the thread. My first big post on you D3 was before midday to prove GB was the second wagon, and the real one was 9 hours before deadline:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2016 22:04 Rels wrote:
On April 22 2016 21:51 sicklucker wrote:
tumble shape for the concede

That is what it looks like. I finished rereading Tumble's filter and he's super likely scum:

- he made up a reason to explain a post he made. Townie always has a reason to post something. They can forget it, but what they wo'nt do is to make up an entirely fake one. Scum cannot disclose the real reasons they are making post ("I want ot be townread", "I want this scummy looking guy to be lynched") so they have to make them up though.

- he has exactly 0 in-depth read. He scumread rsoul D1 and D2 and came up with a lot of reasons to scumread her. I summed them up EOD1 but he continued D2: he attacked her on her read of GB for example, which is pretty ridiculous. His Shape read is super strange too, he went from "town" to "#1 scum" with almost no explanation. Could be because JAS is his partner and he wants to be right but no push him very hard.

- he didn't vote Superbia, the scum RB, to save his life, when he was scumreading him; but he voted GB, who was null "50/50" in his last EOD1.

- rsoul died and he was her #1 scumread

- his activity has died down, seems like scum giving up when he should be fighting as town especially since his #1 scumread is getting lynched right now

Going to Shape now, then Onegu.


3. Alright it is POE then. Can't arguee against that.

Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 18:35 GMT
#2682
On April 26 2016 03:33 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 03:31 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 26 2016 03:27 Rels wrote:
Tumble do you even have something to say ? What do you think of Onegu's recent posting ? What do you think of my response to you 3 hours ago where I said you were lying ?

I think Onegu is scum trying to take advantage of my inactivity to escape a lynch.
I don't have that response handy so I'll answer it once I find it
Oh and here's something to say Onegu and Rels are still scum (but for real what is the point of those questions)

The point is that I think you're scum, I think you entered the thread only because people were talking about you, and you have no idea what to say.
Here is my post:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 23:45 Rels wrote:
On April 25 2016 23:39 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 25 2016 17:20 Rels wrote:
On April 25 2016 12:33 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 25 2016 12:24 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On April 25 2016 12:21 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 25 2016 12:19 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On April 25 2016 11:58 Tumblewood wrote:
I think a scumteam without Onegu can't exist because otherwise whoever is scum would just coast through this. It's not like Rels or JAT or SL would get punished for being AFK, because Onegu is even more AFK.
Still think SL is town, but the shouting match with Rels has me a little worried. I don't want to go into the final four with my townread on SL requiring me to overlook his flaws. In a TvS shouting match, town doesn't always come out of it looking as solid as before... agh still makes me uneasy though.


What are you even saying here?

I am saying two things here:
- A scum team doesn't exist without Onegu.
- I still think SL is town, but the recent shouting match between him and Rels makes me less comfortable about it.


So who's your second scum and why?

Rels, on the charges of
- having a strong scumread on me but only pushing me when it's most useful for scum (when my wagon is tied with Super's and when my wagon is the counter to Shape's)
- not being as townie as SL or JAT

This doesn't make any sense.
1 - How is it useful for scum to push your mislynch when your wagon is the counter to Shape ?
2 - So I pushed you D1 and D3. The only time I didn't push you was D2 when there was claim stuff to take care of. When should I have been pushing you as town ?
3 - The question was "Why is Rels scum", you can't just answer "for not being townie". Why am I not townie ?

1. Because my will at deadline basically said, you will lynch Shape then Onegu after I die. Shape would have almost certainly died the next day and mafia would win.
2. You didn't push me either until just before deadline on those two days.
3. Lrn 2 read, I said that SL and JAT are wayyy townier than you.

1. So once again, how is this scum indicative instead of townie pushing for the right lynch ? You say I am scum that pushed for your mislynch all game, if you got lynched D3 and you flipped town I would be in a bad spot.
2. This is a lie. I wasn't even around during EOD3, I was on a train with no mean to read the thread. My first big post on you D3 was before midday to prove GB was the second wagon, and the real one was 9 hours before deadline:
On April 22 2016 22:04 Rels wrote:
On April 22 2016 21:51 sicklucker wrote:
tumble shape for the concede

That is what it looks like. I finished rereading Tumble's filter and he's super likely scum:

- he made up a reason to explain a post he made. Townie always has a reason to post something. They can forget it, but what they wo'nt do is to make up an entirely fake one. Scum cannot disclose the real reasons they are making post ("I want ot be townread", "I want this scummy looking guy to be lynched") so they have to make them up though.

- he has exactly 0 in-depth read. He scumread rsoul D1 and D2 and came up with a lot of reasons to scumread her. I summed them up EOD1 but he continued D2: he attacked her on her read of GB for example, which is pretty ridiculous. His Shape read is super strange too, he went from "town" to "#1 scum" with almost no explanation. Could be because JAS is his partner and he wants to be right but no push him very hard.

- he didn't vote Superbia, the scum RB, to save his life, when he was scumreading him; but he voted GB, who was null "50/50" in his last EOD1.

- rsoul died and he was her #1 scumread

- his activity has died down, seems like scum giving up when he should be fighting as town especially since his #1 scumread is getting lynched right now

Going to Shape now, then Onegu.


3. Alright it is POE then. Can't arguee against that.


To expand, why did you post i n the thread when you're not even caught up ? Apparenrlty you didn't read this answer when it was posted 6 minutes after your post.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 18:37 GMT
#2683
On April 26 2016 03:35 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 23:45 Rels wrote:
On April 25 2016 23:39 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 25 2016 17:20 Rels wrote:
On April 25 2016 12:33 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 25 2016 12:24 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On April 25 2016 12:21 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 25 2016 12:19 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On April 25 2016 11:58 Tumblewood wrote:
I think a scumteam without Onegu can't exist because otherwise whoever is scum would just coast through this. It's not like Rels or JAT or SL would get punished for being AFK, because Onegu is even more AFK.
Still think SL is town, but the shouting match with Rels has me a little worried. I don't want to go into the final four with my townread on SL requiring me to overlook his flaws. In a TvS shouting match, town doesn't always come out of it looking as solid as before... agh still makes me uneasy though.


What are you even saying here?

I am saying two things here:
- A scum team doesn't exist without Onegu.
- I still think SL is town, but the recent shouting match between him and Rels makes me less comfortable about it.


So who's your second scum and why?

Rels, on the charges of
- having a strong scumread on me but only pushing me when it's most useful for scum (when my wagon is tied with Super's and when my wagon is the counter to Shape's)
- not being as townie as SL or JAT

This doesn't make any sense.
1 - How is it useful for scum to push your mislynch when your wagon is the counter to Shape ?
2 - So I pushed you D1 and D3. The only time I didn't push you was D2 when there was claim stuff to take care of. When should I have been pushing you as town ?
3 - The question was "Why is Rels scum", you can't just answer "for not being townie". Why am I not townie ?

1. Because my will at deadline basically said, you will lynch Shape then Onegu after I die. Shape would have almost certainly died the next day and mafia would win.
2. You didn't push me either until just before deadline on those two days.
3. Lrn 2 read, I said that SL and JAT are wayyy townier than you.

1. So once again, how is this scum indicative instead of townie pushing for the right lynch ? You say I am scum that pushed for your mislynch all game, if you got lynched D3 and you flipped town I would be in a bad spot.
2. This is a lie. I wasn't even around during EOD3, I was on a train with no mean to read the thread. My first big post on you D3 was before midday to prove GB was the second wagon, and the real one was 9 hours before deadline:
On April 22 2016 22:04 Rels wrote:
On April 22 2016 21:51 sicklucker wrote:
tumble shape for the concede

That is what it looks like. I finished rereading Tumble's filter and he's super likely scum:

- he made up a reason to explain a post he made. Townie always has a reason to post something. They can forget it, but what they wo'nt do is to make up an entirely fake one. Scum cannot disclose the real reasons they are making post ("I want ot be townread", "I want this scummy looking guy to be lynched") so they have to make them up though.

- he has exactly 0 in-depth read. He scumread rsoul D1 and D2 and came up with a lot of reasons to scumread her. I summed them up EOD1 but he continued D2: he attacked her on her read of GB for example, which is pretty ridiculous. His Shape read is super strange too, he went from "town" to "#1 scum" with almost no explanation. Could be because JAS is his partner and he wants to be right but no push him very hard.

- he didn't vote Superbia, the scum RB, to save his life, when he was scumreading him; but he voted GB, who was null "50/50" in his last EOD1.

- rsoul died and he was her #1 scumread

- his activity has died down, seems like scum giving up when he should be fighting as town especially since his #1 scumread is getting lynched right now

Going to Shape now, then Onegu.


3. Alright it is POE then. Can't arguee against that.

1. You wouldn't be in a bad spot because you'd be in 4v2 LyLo with Shape (who I had just said to kill right after me)
2. I concede this point

1 may be true but that doesn't make me scum. Just because I would be in a good position if I was scum doesn't indicate I'm scum. JAT is in a even better position if he is scum yet I don't think you're scumreading him.
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1162
Hyun 528
GuemChi 438
firebathero 412
BeSt 357
Hyuk 236
Soma 181
Mong 141
Shine 76
PianO 69
[ Show more ]
Hm[arnc] 65
910 49
sSak 45
Jaedong 34
ZergMaN 28
Shinee 24
Bale 23
yabsab 19
HiyA 18
Noble 13
Sharp 6
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss997
olofmeister814
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King292
Other Games
gofns11062
summit1g8360
ceh9646
JimRising 428
KnowMe145
Pyrionflax56
Trikslyr29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick453
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos863
• Stunt412
Other Games
• Shiphtur445
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h
Patches Events
7h
The PondCast
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 2h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.