• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:47
CEST 03:47
KST 10:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7649 users

A normal game just for JAT <3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 27 28 29 Next All
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 02 2016 00:25 GMT
#18
/in
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 08 2016 20:23 GMT
#34
C est difficile de parler français :D
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 15 2016 09:52 GMT
#156
On April 15 2016 08:08 gumshoe wrote:
Onegu sure likes his vt claims, but judging from these scum games they dont flow as easily when hes red.

Show nested quote +
I'm so tired of rolling town this is like 5 games in a row. I'm VT, I'm now confirmed town.

Koshi hasn't posted = confirmed scum

##Vote: Koshi
sad/elaborate.

Show nested quote +
I may or may not be blue... I may or may not be VT
neutral/coy

Show nested quote +
Just got home. Now it's naptime.

I am VT...

a bit morose.

Show nested quote +
VT Claim
plain and almost an after thought.

=======================================================

these are all the scum games where Onegu claims vt that I could find. While he can certainly use his touch stone in a melancholy fashion as town(like that one time when hf, the love of his life broke his heart), he seems to consistently dredge it up half heartededly when hes scum.

the above posts compared to this one....
Show nested quote +
VT claim

First post make it confirmed


Show nested quote +
##Vote: Rsoultin


Jeez I love when games are this easy.


show a pretty big contrast.

Unless theres some outside factor at play (something happy in his life offsetting the tension of rolling scum, or hes pushing himself a bit to be bold) I think Onegu is town based off tone / :



This is a lot of explanation for something 100% NAI. I don't think it is hard for scum!Onegu to mimic his town gimmick.
Why did you end your post with "/ :" ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 15 2016 09:58 GMT
#157
On April 15 2016 11:18 gumshoe wrote:
you also get lots of points for being one of the four people currently willing to play the game.

Can you explain your reasonning ? Cause it's only a few hours after the start of the game + night time for euro, so ofc if he's there he's one of the few people playing the game, as either alignment. Plus the only serious post GB made at that point was:
On April 15 2016 10:58 GlowingBear wrote:
I'd translate it to "villa", but pueblo is fine

Gumshoe, am I mafia?

All the other is trolling, which he did as town last game but is easily replicable. I don't understand how you can have a read on him at that point.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 15 2016 10:02 GMT
#158
GB and rsoul are unlikely partners. Maybe.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 15 2016 10:03 GMT
#159
rsoul tentatively townreading him using her soulread without much hesitation is different from what I remember from that game where they were scum together not long ago, where she claimed to have a god read on GB, but was much more careful using it. And actually she bused him at some point.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 15 2016 10:04 GMT
#160
OWS might be town for being free with his words and his reads
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 15 2016 10:05 GMT
#161
Null read on everyone else. So on everyone but gumshoe and OWS.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 15 2016 10:06 GMT
#162
Onegu being happy might indicate scum because of meta.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 15 2016 10:09 GMT
#163
I missed this one actually:
On April 15 2016 08:08 gumshoe wrote:
Unless theres some outside factor at play (something happy in his life offsetting the tension of rolling scum, or hes pushing himself a bit to be bold) I think Onegu is town based off tone / :



On April 15 2016 11:17 gumshoe wrote:
[...]
Tentatively in the green / :

What is the deal with the smileys ? They don't make sense. Why are you not happy while finding townreads ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 15 2016 11:53 GMT
#166
Excuses.
Excuses everywhere
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 15 2016 13:30 GMT
#174
On April 15 2016 22:01 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2016 19:09 Rels wrote:
I missed this one actually:
On April 15 2016 08:08 gumshoe wrote:
Unless theres some outside factor at play (something happy in his life offsetting the tension of rolling scum, or hes pushing himself a bit to be bold) I think Onegu is town based off tone / :



On April 15 2016 11:17 gumshoe wrote:
[...]
Tentatively in the green / :

What is the deal with the smileys ? They don't make sense. Why are you not happy while finding townreads ?


They are not smileys,theyre shrugs meant to make it clear that Ultimatly I have no clue what onegu or gb or anyone for that matter day 1 are currently, as no real evidence has cropped up and I can see every reaction so far coming from town or scum, but am tentatively ruling them as town based off feel and lack of apparent malevolent intent. But Ultimatly, unless someone actually fucks up, I am liable to be wrong. TLDR the Shrug = the akndoledgment that the universe is a vast unknowable place, as well one cannot ever truly know someone face to face let alone over a forum where everyone prides themselves on lying, and lastly that day 1 mafia is hard.

Alright. Can you explain your GB slight townread ?
On April 15 2016 18:58 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2016 11:18 gumshoe wrote:
you also get lots of points for being one of the four people currently willing to play the game.

Can you explain your reasonning ? Cause it's only a few hours after the start of the game + night time for euro, so ofc if he's there he's one of the few people playing the game, as either alignment. Plus the only serious post GB made at that point was:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2016 10:58 GlowingBear wrote:
I'd translate it to "villa", but pueblo is fine

Gumshoe, am I mafia?

All the other is trolling, which he did as town last game but is easily replicable. I don't understand how you can have a read on him at that point.

Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 15 2016 13:32 GMT
#177
On April 15 2016 22:26 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
I am suspicious of Palmar right now after a quick glace of his filter. Perhaps it is due to him not posting anything other than these two posts. But it also has to do with the posts themselves.
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2016 08:44 Palmar wrote:
##vote rsoultin

Roughly thirteen hours ago, at the time of this post.
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2016 17:42 Palmar wrote:
I am happy with my vote. Rsoultin has 81% chance of flipping mafia here.

Roughly four hours ago, at the time of this post.

Utter nothingness other than a lynch onto Rsoul. No thoughts, nothing, despite being in the thread twice. I expected more from a man who said he was going to lead a lynch on me pre-game, and the pleasure, that of which, are the town games I've had the time to watch from back then. Or the games he and I have played before.

This is completely NAI as he did exactly this as town in the last game he played in and was lynched D1 for it.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 15 2016 13:36 GMT
#179
On April 15 2016 22:34 justanothertownie wrote:
The fact that this smurf clearly went named himself after me but claims to have no idea about Palmars meta is really odd already.

Not sure this is a good point, I created a smurf named "Iwasrobik" and I know next to nothing about the guy or who he was playing with.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 15 2016 13:58 GMT
#190
On April 15 2016 22:51 rsoultin wrote:
I also don't think your meta read on Onegu is very reliable. My method for reading him has more to do with how he plays than his attitude. Just being "happy" is over-simplistic.

It's an small indicator. Onegu likes being scum and does not like being town. Him being all excited is a little bit weird if he's town.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 15 2016 14:01 GMT
#192
On April 15 2016 22:58 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2016 18:52 Rels wrote:
On April 15 2016 08:08 gumshoe wrote:
Onegu sure likes his vt claims, but judging from these scum games they dont flow as easily when hes red.

I'm so tired of rolling town this is like 5 games in a row. I'm VT, I'm now confirmed town.

Koshi hasn't posted = confirmed scum

##Vote: Koshi
sad/elaborate.

I may or may not be blue... I may or may not be VT
neutral/coy

Just got home. Now it's naptime.

I am VT...

a bit morose.

VT Claim
plain and almost an after thought.

=======================================================

these are all the scum games where Onegu claims vt that I could find. While he can certainly use his touch stone in a melancholy fashion as town(like that one time when hf, the love of his life broke his heart), he seems to consistently dredge it up half heartededly when hes scum.

the above posts compared to this one....
VT claim

First post make it confirmed


##Vote: Rsoultin


Jeez I love when games are this easy.


show a pretty big contrast.

Unless theres some outside factor at play (something happy in his life offsetting the tension of rolling scum, or hes pushing himself a bit to be bold) I think Onegu is town based off tone / :



This is a lot of explanation for something 100% NAI. I don't think it is hard for scum!Onegu to mimic his town gimmick.
Why did you end your post with "/ :" ?

Show nested quote +
On April 15 2016 18:58 Rels wrote:
On April 15 2016 11:18 gumshoe wrote:
you also get lots of points for being one of the four people currently willing to play the game.

Can you explain your reasonning ? Cause it's only a few hours after the start of the game + night time for euro, so ofc if he's there he's one of the few people playing the game, as either alignment. Plus the only serious post GB made at that point was:
On April 15 2016 10:58 GlowingBear wrote:
I'd translate it to "villa", but pueblo is fine

Gumshoe, am I mafia?

All the other is trolling, which he did as town last game but is easily replicable. I don't understand how you can have a read on him at that point.

I can see why GB would think this. But you just played a game were gumshoe made mountains out of molehills early to get the game started as town.

So ? He's going to replicate the town game he just played as scum. He could be scum going for the walls and writing a lot of BS. I want to know what check his thought process on GB.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 15 2016 14:06 GMT
#197
On April 15 2016 23:04 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2016 23:01 Rels wrote:
On April 15 2016 22:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 15 2016 18:52 Rels wrote:
On April 15 2016 08:08 gumshoe wrote:
Onegu sure likes his vt claims, but judging from these scum games they dont flow as easily when hes red.

I'm so tired of rolling town this is like 5 games in a row. I'm VT, I'm now confirmed town.

Koshi hasn't posted = confirmed scum

##Vote: Koshi
sad/elaborate.

I may or may not be blue... I may or may not be VT
neutral/coy

Just got home. Now it's naptime.

I am VT...

a bit morose.

VT Claim
plain and almost an after thought.

=======================================================

these are all the scum games where Onegu claims vt that I could find. While he can certainly use his touch stone in a melancholy fashion as town(like that one time when hf, the love of his life broke his heart), he seems to consistently dredge it up half heartededly when hes scum.

the above posts compared to this one....
VT claim

First post make it confirmed


##Vote: Rsoultin


Jeez I love when games are this easy.


show a pretty big contrast.

Unless theres some outside factor at play (something happy in his life offsetting the tension of rolling scum, or hes pushing himself a bit to be bold) I think Onegu is town based off tone / :



This is a lot of explanation for something 100% NAI. I don't think it is hard for scum!Onegu to mimic his town gimmick.
Why did you end your post with "/ :" ?

On April 15 2016 18:58 Rels wrote:
On April 15 2016 11:18 gumshoe wrote:
you also get lots of points for being one of the four people currently willing to play the game.

Can you explain your reasonning ? Cause it's only a few hours after the start of the game + night time for euro, so ofc if he's there he's one of the few people playing the game, as either alignment. Plus the only serious post GB made at that point was:
On April 15 2016 10:58 GlowingBear wrote:
I'd translate it to "villa", but pueblo is fine

Gumshoe, am I mafia?

All the other is trolling, which he did as town last game but is easily replicable. I don't understand how you can have a read on him at that point.

I can see why GB would think this. But you just played a game were gumshoe made mountains out of molehills early to get the game started as town.

So ? He's going to replicate the town game he just played as scum. He could be scum going for the walls and writing a lot of BS. I want to know what check his thought process on GB.

Well, you can't go "this is really strange, how can gumshoe ever do this?!" and then say "I know he does this as town but this means he will do it as mafia also so it is scummy!".
It doesn't make sense.

Except I'm not questionning it on the fact that he writes big posts, I want to know why did he find GB's posts townie.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 15 2016 14:12 GMT
#203
On April 15 2016 23:09 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2016 23:06 Rels wrote:
On April 15 2016 23:04 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 15 2016 23:01 Rels wrote:
On April 15 2016 22:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 15 2016 18:52 Rels wrote:
On April 15 2016 08:08 gumshoe wrote:
Onegu sure likes his vt claims, but judging from these scum games they dont flow as easily when hes red.

I'm so tired of rolling town this is like 5 games in a row. I'm VT, I'm now confirmed town.

Koshi hasn't posted = confirmed scum

##Vote: Koshi
sad/elaborate.

I may or may not be blue... I may or may not be VT
neutral/coy

Just got home. Now it's naptime.

I am VT...

a bit morose.

VT Claim
plain and almost an after thought.

=======================================================

these are all the scum games where Onegu claims vt that I could find. While he can certainly use his touch stone in a melancholy fashion as town(like that one time when hf, the love of his life broke his heart), he seems to consistently dredge it up half heartededly when hes scum.

the above posts compared to this one....
VT claim

First post make it confirmed


##Vote: Rsoultin


Jeez I love when games are this easy.


show a pretty big contrast.

Unless theres some outside factor at play (something happy in his life offsetting the tension of rolling scum, or hes pushing himself a bit to be bold) I think Onegu is town based off tone / :



This is a lot of explanation for something 100% NAI. I don't think it is hard for scum!Onegu to mimic his town gimmick.
Why did you end your post with "/ :" ?

On April 15 2016 18:58 Rels wrote:
On April 15 2016 11:18 gumshoe wrote:
you also get lots of points for being one of the four people currently willing to play the game.

Can you explain your reasonning ? Cause it's only a few hours after the start of the game + night time for euro, so ofc if he's there he's one of the few people playing the game, as either alignment. Plus the only serious post GB made at that point was:
On April 15 2016 10:58 GlowingBear wrote:
I'd translate it to "villa", but pueblo is fine

Gumshoe, am I mafia?

All the other is trolling, which he did as town last game but is easily replicable. I don't understand how you can have a read on him at that point.

I can see why GB would think this. But you just played a game were gumshoe made mountains out of molehills early to get the game started as town.

So ? He's going to replicate the town game he just played as scum. He could be scum going for the walls and writing a lot of BS. I want to know what check his thought process on GB.

Well, you can't go "this is really strange, how can gumshoe ever do this?!" and then say "I know he does this as town but this means he will do it as mafia also so it is scummy!".
It doesn't make sense.

Except I'm not questionning it on the fact that he writes big posts, I want to know why did he find GB's posts townie.

You are questioning him on the basis that he makes ridiculous assumptions based on very little. Which is exactly what he did as town in a game we can't really talk about.

Why does gumshoe currently townread GB ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 15 2016 14:13 GMT
#204
gumshoe you shut the fuck up plz
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 15 2016 14:16 GMT
#208
On April 15 2016 23:14 rsoultin wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
No puedo decidir si me gusta matar SL o no...ayúdame ;o; El espacio entre su primera entrada y las otras era tan larga pero no sé como interpretar su lista de deseos sobre los jugadores :/


I can't decide whether or not I want to lynch SL...help me ;o; The time between his first post and the rest was pretty long but I don't know how to interpret that list of who he does and doesn't want to play with :/

SL is easy to read after a few days. Not a good D1 lynch.
1 2 3 4 5 27 28 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings104
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 153
ProTech130
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 284
Bale 16
Terrorterran 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm215
League of Legends
Doublelift5076
JimRising 761
Counter-Strike
minikerr31
Other Games
summit1g11667
C9.Mang0325
PiLiPiLi9
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1051
BasetradeTV174
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP156
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 13m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
9h 13m
Monday Night Weeklies
14h 13m
Replay Cast
21h 13m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 9h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 22h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.