• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:32
CEST 07:32
KST 14:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8638 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 16 Next All
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 25 2016 03:36 GMT
#2492
On April 23 2016 11:48 Tumblewood wrote:
trends in onegu's posting:
- sparse
- pretty poorly reasoned
- ignores half the game
- also had that one scumslip post
- fluff
- posted by onegu

really only two reasons to think he's town and one of them is iffy meta. 20% town

btw ows this is why I voted onegu, as well as what gumshoe said about "anyone can only be scum with onegu" so the onegu case is actually pretty solid
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 25 2016 04:21 GMT
#2495
On April 25 2016 13:07 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 12:36 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 23 2016 11:48 Tumblewood wrote:
trends in onegu's posting:
- sparse
- pretty poorly reasoned
- ignores half the game
- also had that one scumslip post
- fluff
- posted by onegu

really only two reasons to think he's town and one of them is iffy meta. 20% town

btw ows this is why I voted onegu, as well as what gumshoe said about "anyone can only be scum with onegu" so the onegu case is actually pretty solid


You literally just said it was because he voted the wrong guy and then fixed his vote.
Now it's this?

Wth?

no. sl made a mistake and I pointed it out, and I said, "if that makes him scummy, it wouldn't be because changed his mind immediately, it would be because he slipped". basically I meant that onegu might be the only player on TL who could manage to validate a terrible guide I once found, but that's not why I'm scumreading him.
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 25 2016 04:22 GMT
#2496
I was clearly already scumreading onegu at the time that I said that. ows, lrn 2 read
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 25 2016 14:39 GMT
#2558
On April 25 2016 17:20 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 12:33 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 25 2016 12:24 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On April 25 2016 12:21 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 25 2016 12:19 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On April 25 2016 11:58 Tumblewood wrote:
I think a scumteam without Onegu can't exist because otherwise whoever is scum would just coast through this. It's not like Rels or JAT or SL would get punished for being AFK, because Onegu is even more AFK.
Still think SL is town, but the shouting match with Rels has me a little worried. I don't want to go into the final four with my townread on SL requiring me to overlook his flaws. In a TvS shouting match, town doesn't always come out of it looking as solid as before... agh still makes me uneasy though.


What are you even saying here?

I am saying two things here:
- A scum team doesn't exist without Onegu.
- I still think SL is town, but the recent shouting match between him and Rels makes me less comfortable about it.


So who's your second scum and why?

Rels, on the charges of
- having a strong scumread on me but only pushing me when it's most useful for scum (when my wagon is tied with Super's and when my wagon is the counter to Shape's)
- not being as townie as SL or JAT

This doesn't make any sense.
1 - How is it useful for scum to push your mislynch when your wagon is the counter to Shape ?
2 - So I pushed you D1 and D3. The only time I didn't push you was D2 when there was claim stuff to take care of. When should I have been pushing you as town ?
3 - The question was "Why is Rels scum", you can't just answer "for not being townie". Why am I not townie ?

1. Because my will at deadline basically said, you will lynch Shape then Onegu after I die. Shape would have almost certainly died the next day and mafia would win.
2. You didn't push me either until just before deadline on those two days.
3. Lrn 2 read, I said that SL and JAT are wayyy townier than you.
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 25 2016 18:02 GMT
#2649
I'm trying to post between classes here
This next hour is the longest time I'll have until after deadline
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 25 2016 18:05 GMT
#2652
On April 26 2016 03:03 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 03:02 Tumblewood wrote:
I'm trying to post between classes here
This next hour is the longest time I'll have until after deadline

This is pretty opportunistic, your last post is 3 hours ago and it's right after two people have discussed maybe switching to you.

This is so BS
I hate when people SR me for being "opportunistic" because that's a stupid reason
I'm actually posting between classes and you don't understand my schedule
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 25 2016 18:06 GMT
#2653
On April 26 2016 03:00 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 02:59 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 01:56 justanothertownie wrote:
I love how invested tumble is in this LYLO though.

Well either his partner is dying or a mislynch is happening. In the first case he does not have the towncred to change the lynch, in the other he doesn't need to do anything.

Thank you for this very helpful and deep analysis.


If tumble is mafia he is probably with SL btw.

Why am I with SL? Because he's defending me?
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 25 2016 18:10 GMT
#2657
On April 26 2016 03:07 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 03:05 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 26 2016 03:03 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 03:02 Tumblewood wrote:
I'm trying to post between classes here
This next hour is the longest time I'll have until after deadline

This is pretty opportunistic, your last post is 3 hours ago and it's right after two people have discussed maybe switching to you.

This is so BS
I hate when people SR me for being "opportunistic" because that's a stupid reason
I'm actually posting between classes and you don't understand my schedule

There is nothing BS here, these are facts.

The facts are right, the conclusions are wrong.
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 25 2016 18:11 GMT
#2658
On April 26 2016 03:09 Rels wrote:
You posted once 3 hours ago to attack a post of mine. Then 3 hours later when people are talking about lynching you you come back.
If you're town it's bad timing. If you're scum it makes sense.

There are two reasonable possibilities, one as town and one as scum, therefore it was scummy?
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 25 2016 18:20 GMT
#2667
On April 26 2016 03:12 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 03:11 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 26 2016 03:09 Rels wrote:
You posted once 3 hours ago to attack a post of mine. Then 3 hours later when people are talking about lynching you you come back.
If you're town it's bad timing. If you're scum it makes sense.

There are two reasonable possibilities, one as town and one as scum, therefore it was scummy?

"bad timing" is not a reasonnable possility, it's a coincidence. I admit it's not a hard proof but it's a small scum indicator because there is a scum motivation to do it while as town it would just be a coincidence.

Well then you're scum for pushing me because as town you just coincidentally think I'm scum and as scum it wins you the game
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 25 2016 18:23 GMT
#2671
On April 26 2016 03:20 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 03:19 justanothertownie wrote:
And no, mafia never "let's one guy make the kill" each night. They make the kill that makes the most sense overall for whatever reason.

Of course the "each chose a kill" was a silly thought, my point is that each kill hard scumread one of Superbia, Onegu & Tumble.

Everyone scumread one of Superbia, Onegu, and me.
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 25 2016 18:31 GMT
#2678
On April 26 2016 03:27 Rels wrote:
Tumble do you even have something to say ? What do you think of Onegu's recent posting ? What do you think of my response to you 3 hours ago where I said you were lying ?

I think Onegu is scum trying to take advantage of my inactivity to escape a lynch.
I don't have that response handy so I'll answer it once I find it
Oh and here's something to say Onegu and Rels are still scum (but for real what is the point of those questions)
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 25 2016 18:35 GMT
#2681
On April 25 2016 23:45 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 23:39 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 25 2016 17:20 Rels wrote:
On April 25 2016 12:33 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 25 2016 12:24 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On April 25 2016 12:21 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 25 2016 12:19 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On April 25 2016 11:58 Tumblewood wrote:
I think a scumteam without Onegu can't exist because otherwise whoever is scum would just coast through this. It's not like Rels or JAT or SL would get punished for being AFK, because Onegu is even more AFK.
Still think SL is town, but the shouting match with Rels has me a little worried. I don't want to go into the final four with my townread on SL requiring me to overlook his flaws. In a TvS shouting match, town doesn't always come out of it looking as solid as before... agh still makes me uneasy though.


What are you even saying here?

I am saying two things here:
- A scum team doesn't exist without Onegu.
- I still think SL is town, but the recent shouting match between him and Rels makes me less comfortable about it.


So who's your second scum and why?

Rels, on the charges of
- having a strong scumread on me but only pushing me when it's most useful for scum (when my wagon is tied with Super's and when my wagon is the counter to Shape's)
- not being as townie as SL or JAT

This doesn't make any sense.
1 - How is it useful for scum to push your mislynch when your wagon is the counter to Shape ?
2 - So I pushed you D1 and D3. The only time I didn't push you was D2 when there was claim stuff to take care of. When should I have been pushing you as town ?
3 - The question was "Why is Rels scum", you can't just answer "for not being townie". Why am I not townie ?

1. Because my will at deadline basically said, you will lynch Shape then Onegu after I die. Shape would have almost certainly died the next day and mafia would win.
2. You didn't push me either until just before deadline on those two days.
3. Lrn 2 read, I said that SL and JAT are wayyy townier than you.

1. So once again, how is this scum indicative instead of townie pushing for the right lynch ? You say I am scum that pushed for your mislynch all game, if you got lynched D3 and you flipped town I would be in a bad spot.
2. This is a lie. I wasn't even around during EOD3, I was on a train with no mean to read the thread. My first big post on you D3 was before midday to prove GB was the second wagon, and the real one was 9 hours before deadline:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2016 22:04 Rels wrote:
On April 22 2016 21:51 sicklucker wrote:
tumble shape for the concede

That is what it looks like. I finished rereading Tumble's filter and he's super likely scum:

- he made up a reason to explain a post he made. Townie always has a reason to post something. They can forget it, but what they wo'nt do is to make up an entirely fake one. Scum cannot disclose the real reasons they are making post ("I want ot be townread", "I want this scummy looking guy to be lynched") so they have to make them up though.

- he has exactly 0 in-depth read. He scumread rsoul D1 and D2 and came up with a lot of reasons to scumread her. I summed them up EOD1 but he continued D2: he attacked her on her read of GB for example, which is pretty ridiculous. His Shape read is super strange too, he went from "town" to "#1 scum" with almost no explanation. Could be because JAS is his partner and he wants to be right but no push him very hard.

- he didn't vote Superbia, the scum RB, to save his life, when he was scumreading him; but he voted GB, who was null "50/50" in his last EOD1.

- rsoul died and he was her #1 scumread

- his activity has died down, seems like scum giving up when he should be fighting as town especially since his #1 scumread is getting lynched right now

Going to Shape now, then Onegu.


3. Alright it is POE then. Can't arguee against that.

1. You wouldn't be in a bad spot because you'd be in 4v2 LyLo with Shape (who I had just said to kill right after me)
2. I concede this point
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 25 2016 18:39 GMT
#2684
On April 26 2016 03:33 justanothertownie wrote:
Tumble filter dive 2.0:

This has been discussed to death but it is really bad:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2016 13:38 Tumblewood wrote:
I'm skeptical on your Superbia read, rsoul.

Show nested quote +
On April 16 2016 13:39 Tumblewood wrote:
And by that I mean your only evidence is Superbia saying "Hey I'm not going to be here" and then not being here. Attributing that to scum burnout is a huge conclusion-leap.

But it especially makes no sense considering what his reason to scumread Super is afterwards:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2016 14:11 Tumblewood wrote:
where I'm at right now:

null
most people

don't want to lynch
gumshoe because innocent town
rels because actually trying
ows because actually trying
palmar because in Devil I lynched him day 1 and I never got to play with him

could lynch today
rsoul because all her answers are kind of meh
superbia because AFK; prefer vig shot

"Saying super is mafia because of burnout is a huge conclusion leap""Super is mafia because afk"
This doesn't work together very well. Also the "prefer vig shot" doesn't make any sense.

Shapelog made a meta case on tumble somewhere which he requoted before he got lynched. That was pretty on point. Examples of what mafia tumble is more likely to post than town tumble are those things:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 05:30 Tumblewood wrote:
"Oh but Tumblewood you didn't say that last part earlier."
"Scum scum scum for changing his reasons on rsoul."

Show nested quote +
On April 19 2016 02:41 Tumblewood wrote:
OWS what is the point of these emoticons
"oh no he felt angry face he must be town"

Show nested quote +
On April 18 2016 06:00 Tumblewood wrote:
rsoultin why did you switch from "total scumlord tumblewood" to "eh i could shenanny gb"
ooh didn't see the reversal coming didya


Eod1 this was what made me townread tumble:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 05:39 Tumblewood wrote:
i don't really see a way to not die here, so i'm going to just let you all vote me as long as i get 80 minutes of you listening to me and not treating me like i'm scum

I don't think it is impossible for him to do it as mafia though?


That was part 1. Part 2 will follow soon.

I am a believer in shooting AFKs over lynching them. Attributing it to scum burnout is definitely a leap, but saying you want to get rid of someone because they're AFK isn't (especially since AFKs make great lynchbait)
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 25 2016 18:41 GMT
#2685
On April 26 2016 03:37 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 03:35 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 25 2016 23:45 Rels wrote:
On April 25 2016 23:39 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 25 2016 17:20 Rels wrote:
On April 25 2016 12:33 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 25 2016 12:24 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On April 25 2016 12:21 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 25 2016 12:19 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On April 25 2016 11:58 Tumblewood wrote:
I think a scumteam without Onegu can't exist because otherwise whoever is scum would just coast through this. It's not like Rels or JAT or SL would get punished for being AFK, because Onegu is even more AFK.
Still think SL is town, but the shouting match with Rels has me a little worried. I don't want to go into the final four with my townread on SL requiring me to overlook his flaws. In a TvS shouting match, town doesn't always come out of it looking as solid as before... agh still makes me uneasy though.


What are you even saying here?

I am saying two things here:
- A scum team doesn't exist without Onegu.
- I still think SL is town, but the recent shouting match between him and Rels makes me less comfortable about it.


So who's your second scum and why?

Rels, on the charges of
- having a strong scumread on me but only pushing me when it's most useful for scum (when my wagon is tied with Super's and when my wagon is the counter to Shape's)
- not being as townie as SL or JAT

This doesn't make any sense.
1 - How is it useful for scum to push your mislynch when your wagon is the counter to Shape ?
2 - So I pushed you D1 and D3. The only time I didn't push you was D2 when there was claim stuff to take care of. When should I have been pushing you as town ?
3 - The question was "Why is Rels scum", you can't just answer "for not being townie". Why am I not townie ?

1. Because my will at deadline basically said, you will lynch Shape then Onegu after I die. Shape would have almost certainly died the next day and mafia would win.
2. You didn't push me either until just before deadline on those two days.
3. Lrn 2 read, I said that SL and JAT are wayyy townier than you.

1. So once again, how is this scum indicative instead of townie pushing for the right lynch ? You say I am scum that pushed for your mislynch all game, if you got lynched D3 and you flipped town I would be in a bad spot.
2. This is a lie. I wasn't even around during EOD3, I was on a train with no mean to read the thread. My first big post on you D3 was before midday to prove GB was the second wagon, and the real one was 9 hours before deadline:
On April 22 2016 22:04 Rels wrote:
On April 22 2016 21:51 sicklucker wrote:
tumble shape for the concede

That is what it looks like. I finished rereading Tumble's filter and he's super likely scum:

- he made up a reason to explain a post he made. Townie always has a reason to post something. They can forget it, but what they wo'nt do is to make up an entirely fake one. Scum cannot disclose the real reasons they are making post ("I want ot be townread", "I want this scummy looking guy to be lynched") so they have to make them up though.

- he has exactly 0 in-depth read. He scumread rsoul D1 and D2 and came up with a lot of reasons to scumread her. I summed them up EOD1 but he continued D2: he attacked her on her read of GB for example, which is pretty ridiculous. His Shape read is super strange too, he went from "town" to "#1 scum" with almost no explanation. Could be because JAS is his partner and he wants to be right but no push him very hard.

- he didn't vote Superbia, the scum RB, to save his life, when he was scumreading him; but he voted GB, who was null "50/50" in his last EOD1.

- rsoul died and he was her #1 scumread

- his activity has died down, seems like scum giving up when he should be fighting as town especially since his #1 scumread is getting lynched right now

Going to Shape now, then Onegu.


3. Alright it is POE then. Can't arguee against that.

1. You wouldn't be in a bad spot because you'd be in 4v2 LyLo with Shape (who I had just said to kill right after me)
2. I concede this point

1 may be true but that doesn't make me scum. Just because I would be in a good position if I was scum doesn't indicate I'm scum. JAT is in a even better position if he is scum yet I don't think you're scumreading him.

JAT is town for other reasons that you aren't
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 25 2016 18:45 GMT
#2688
Out of time but will be back at about 45 minutes before deadline
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 25 2016 21:15 GMT
#2817
On April 26 2016 03:50 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 03:45 Tumblewood wrote:
Out of time but will be back at about 45 minutes before deadline

Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 03:35 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 03:33 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 03:31 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 26 2016 03:27 Rels wrote:
Tumble do you even have something to say ? What do you think of Onegu's recent posting ? What do you think of my response to you 3 hours ago where I said you were lying ?

I think Onegu is scum trying to take advantage of my inactivity to escape a lynch.
I don't have that response handy so I'll answer it once I find it
Oh and here's something to say Onegu and Rels are still scum (but for real what is the point of those questions)

The point is that I think you're scum, I think you entered the thread only because people were talking about you, and you have no idea what to say.
Here is my post:
On April 25 2016 23:45 Rels wrote:
On April 25 2016 23:39 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 25 2016 17:20 Rels wrote:
On April 25 2016 12:33 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 25 2016 12:24 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On April 25 2016 12:21 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 25 2016 12:19 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
[quote]

What are you even saying here?

I am saying two things here:
- A scum team doesn't exist without Onegu.
- I still think SL is town, but the recent shouting match between him and Rels makes me less comfortable about it.


So who's your second scum and why?

Rels, on the charges of
- having a strong scumread on me but only pushing me when it's most useful for scum (when my wagon is tied with Super's and when my wagon is the counter to Shape's)
- not being as townie as SL or JAT

This doesn't make any sense.
1 - How is it useful for scum to push your mislynch when your wagon is the counter to Shape ?
2 - So I pushed you D1 and D3. The only time I didn't push you was D2 when there was claim stuff to take care of. When should I have been pushing you as town ?
3 - The question was "Why is Rels scum", you can't just answer "for not being townie". Why am I not townie ?

1. Because my will at deadline basically said, you will lynch Shape then Onegu after I die. Shape would have almost certainly died the next day and mafia would win.
2. You didn't push me either until just before deadline on those two days.
3. Lrn 2 read, I said that SL and JAT are wayyy townier than you.

1. So once again, how is this scum indicative instead of townie pushing for the right lynch ? You say I am scum that pushed for your mislynch all game, if you got lynched D3 and you flipped town I would be in a bad spot.
2. This is a lie. I wasn't even around during EOD3, I was on a train with no mean to read the thread. My first big post on you D3 was before midday to prove GB was the second wagon, and the real one was 9 hours before deadline:
On April 22 2016 22:04 Rels wrote:
On April 22 2016 21:51 sicklucker wrote:
tumble shape for the concede

That is what it looks like. I finished rereading Tumble's filter and he's super likely scum:

- he made up a reason to explain a post he made. Townie always has a reason to post something. They can forget it, but what they wo'nt do is to make up an entirely fake one. Scum cannot disclose the real reasons they are making post ("I want ot be townread", "I want this scummy looking guy to be lynched") so they have to make them up though.

- he has exactly 0 in-depth read. He scumread rsoul D1 and D2 and came up with a lot of reasons to scumread her. I summed them up EOD1 but he continued D2: he attacked her on her read of GB for example, which is pretty ridiculous. His Shape read is super strange too, he went from "town" to "#1 scum" with almost no explanation. Could be because JAS is his partner and he wants to be right but no push him very hard.

- he didn't vote Superbia, the scum RB, to save his life, when he was scumreading him; but he voted GB, who was null "50/50" in his last EOD1.

- rsoul died and he was her #1 scumread

- his activity has died down, seems like scum giving up when he should be fighting as town especially since his #1 scumread is getting lynched right now

Going to Shape now, then Onegu.


3. Alright it is POE then. Can't arguee against that.


To expand, why did you post i n the thread when you're not even caught up ? Apparenrlty you didn't read this answer when it was posted 6 minutes after your post.

Please answer this when you come back.

I was caught up but needed to review what it said before I responded
I also just caught up again now
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 25 2016 21:20 GMT
#2826
you guys are all acting like I'm not doing shit in lylo
that's because the decision for me is the easiest decision in the world
my sole duty today is to keep you guys from doing something stupid (aka votingme over onegu)
tomorrow was really easy too... well, until sl stopped taking responsibility for his vote
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 25 2016 21:21 GMT
#2830
On April 26 2016 05:06 sicklucker wrote:
Jat going for the win here makes no sense since he wins in final 3 anyway. SO ill make it easy for you and put your suspicions at ez. I will lynch tumble for you if you really want to. Just dont blame me if we lose to rels =[

hey jat i'll throw the game, but only if you want
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 25 2016 21:22 GMT
#2831
On April 26 2016 06:21 sicklucker wrote:
you know what fuck it lets win the game today. you guys are so fucking paranoid im scum here that you might even vote me over tumble . ##vote tumble I just want this game to end I dont want 3 more days of this shit

hey jat look i'm throwing the game are you proud of me
good times for all
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1275
910 109
Hyun 78
NotJumperer 67
Bale 36
Noble 13
Snow 7
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto79
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King268
Other Games
summit1g7210
Coldzera 724
JimRising 627
WinterStarcraft414
C9.Mang0282
NeuroSwarm144
PiGStarcraft133
ViBE14
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick658
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 40
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2186
League of Legends
• Lourlo1081
• Rush1059
• Stunt334
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 28m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5h 28m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
18h 28m
Patches Events
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.