• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:48
CEST 03:48
KST 10:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7655 users

A normal game just for JAT <3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 14 15 16 Next All
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 07 2016 01:54 GMT
#23
/in if it doesn't start for the next two weeks
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 07 2016 01:54 GMT
#24
kek
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 11 2016 05:17 GMT
#46
oh hey I can enter if it starts this week
rad
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 15 2016 16:53 GMT
#265
I managed to not notice my role PM for a day
It's only 8 pages though so it's okay
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 15 2016 16:55 GMT
#266
If the person who called Onegu town at the very start is scum, Onegu is town.
Gumshoe is prob town
I have no idea how to read JAS but his alignment is probably easy
The rest of you are null
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 15 2016 17:13 GMT
#270
On April 16 2016 02:09 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2016 01:55 Tumblewood wrote:
If the person who called Onegu town at the very start is scum, Onegu is town.
Gumshoe is prob town
I have no idea how to read JAS but his alignment is probably easy
The rest of you are null

Ah we have been expecting you. This way Mr. Tumble.

Now, I got some problems with this post from you.

Why does it make Onegu auto-town if gumshoe flips scum (as he was the first, and I and think that is who you are talking about) in your own words.

And If My alignment is easy to figure out, what is stopping you from reading me?

Because that's the kind of read a scum makes on a townie. You want to defend/TR your scum partner with plainly solid reasons. That was a stretch of a reason to TR Onegu, ergo Onegu is town if scum makes that read.
What's stopping me from reading you is half inexperience with players doing dumb stuff like you are (copying JAT's name and not knowing how to read Palmar, etc.) and half no meta to draw upon. This is clearly done for a reaction, but I don't know the motives for doing it.
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 15 2016 17:22 GMT
#272
On April 16 2016 02:17 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2016 02:13 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 16 2016 02:09 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
On April 16 2016 01:55 Tumblewood wrote:
If the person who called Onegu town at the very start is scum, Onegu is town.
Gumshoe is prob town
I have no idea how to read JAS but his alignment is probably easy
The rest of you are null

Ah we have been expecting you. This way Mr. Tumble.

Now, I got some problems with this post from you.

Why does it make Onegu auto-town if gumshoe flips scum (as he was the first, and I and think that is who you are talking about) in your own words.

And If My alignment is easy to figure out, what is stopping you from reading me?

Because that's the kind of read a scum makes on a townie. You want to defend/TR your scum partner with plainly solid reasons. That was a stretch of a reason to TR Onegu, ergo Onegu is town if scum makes that read.

What's stopping me from reading you is half inexperience with players doing dumb stuff like you are (copying JAT's name and not knowing how to read Palmar, etc.) and half no meta to draw upon. This is clearly done for a reaction, but I don't know the motives for doing it.

Ok, wanted to see your thought process on it.

What does the name of this smurf, have anything to do with my alignment in game? It is not like I name my smurf after I enter the game? Wouldn't you say, most of the reaction that was cast a upon me was pregame?

Because it implies that you know of JAT, which doesn't line up with you not knowing Palmar. This has been said before by someone else and you should be aware of it.
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 15 2016 17:57 GMT
#274
rsoul, why do you townread rels after just posting disagreements/question marks in response to him?
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 15 2016 18:44 GMT
#279
Do you think that "D1 is hard" is because Fazers is scum or because he's just a scrub?
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 16 2016 01:18 GMT
#316
@gumshoe:
Even though I would like Palmar to explain his reads, I can't just make town policy-lynch him every game until he starts explaining them.
I don't have any strong feelings on Onegu, but I'll give his filter another go.
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 16 2016 01:26 GMT
#317
Oh Onegu is one of those people who prefers talking about how great they are to playing the game
Yeah I'm not reading him until he actually has content
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 16 2016 04:38 GMT
#323
I'm skeptical on your Superbia read, rsoul.
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 16 2016 04:39 GMT
#324
And by that I mean your only evidence is Superbia saying "Hey I'm not going to be here" and then not being here. Attributing that to scum burnout is a huge conclusion-leap.
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 16 2016 05:11 GMT
#346
where I'm at right now:

null
most people

don't want to lynch
gumshoe because innocent town
rels because actually trying
ows because actually trying
palmar because in Devil I lynched him day 1 and I never got to play with him

could lynch today
rsoul because all her answers are kind of meh
superbia because AFK; prefer vig shot
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 16 2016 05:21 GMT
#355
On April 16 2016 14:17 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2016 14:11 Tumblewood wrote:
where I'm at right now:

null
most people

don't want to lynch
gumshoe because innocent town
rels because actually trying
ows because actually trying
palmar because in Devil I lynched him day 1 and I never got to play with him

could lynch today
rsoul because all her answers are kind of meh
superbia because AFK; prefer vig shot


i really can't help but be amused that our reads line up so closely (with the exception of ows obv but i was liking his recent activity anyway), and we even both want to lynch the same person, but somehow my answers are meh

i don't think it makes you scum even though maybe it should concern me that you're fine lynching both the talked about people, cause i've liked your previous posting, but still

lol >< i mean, when are we gonna stop holding rsoul to higher standards than we hold ourselves?

pls, I hold everyone + Show Spoiler +
except LS and Slam
to a higher standard than I hold myself
My scum meter for you is, when I ask you a question, if your answer is kinda disappointing but not really scummy, you're probably scum
The problem with this is I haven't played with town rsoul\

Why do you like my previous posting, though, enough to outweigh that thing you didn't like?
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 16 2016 05:33 GMT
#361
On April 16 2016 14:28 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2016 14:11 Tumblewood wrote:
where I'm at right now:

null
most people

don't want to lynch
gumshoe because innocent town
rels because actually trying
ows because actually trying
palmar because in Devil I lynched him day 1 and I never got to play with him

could lynch today
rsoul because all her answers are kind of meh
superbia because AFK; prefer vig shot


Describe "meh" for me, would you?

I did for rsoul, too, but: I look at her answers to my questions, and my response is a disappointed "oh", I can't make a scum case from that answer, but I can't make a town case either. That's my rsoul meta read. Spooky, huh?
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 16 2016 05:33 GMT
#362
oh, wait, never mind, you already ohwaitneverminded me
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 16 2016 05:33 GMT
#363
gee
spamming is fun
I should do this more often
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 16 2016 05:43 GMT
#368
I read through a random rsoul town game. Well, 3/23 of it. She was a lot more emotional, but has probably moved away from that meta. I'll update when I read one that wasn't from nine months ago.
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 16 2016 05:57 GMT
#370
I read gaiden, that's only like six months ago
Perhaps what I'm saying is that I expect rsoul to be more... disagreeable? That's the distinguishing factor I see between her town and scum games.
Going to sleep soon so if you have any questions ask now.
good times for all
1 2 3 4 5 14 15 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings104
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 153
ProTech130
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 284
Bale 16
Terrorterran 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm215
League of Legends
Doublelift5076
JimRising 761
Counter-Strike
minikerr31
Other Games
summit1g11667
C9.Mang0325
PiLiPiLi9
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1051
BasetradeTV174
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP156
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 13m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
9h 13m
Monday Night Weeklies
14h 13m
Replay Cast
21h 13m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 9h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 22h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.