• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:59
CEST 09:59
KST 16:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Dating: How's your luck? Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8420 users

Newbie Student Mafia XIV: Firefly - Page 151

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 149 150 151 152 153 179 Next
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
September 16 2015 22:29 GMT
#3001
On September 17 2015 07:24 Fidei86 wrote:
Pleasure playing with you NM :-( Hopefully we can be town together again some time.


you too. also don't mind the anti Dota posts. Was just trolling.
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
September 16 2015 22:29 GMT
#3002
welp

good night and good luck

moderators deemed my vest unsuitable for duty. FML

and mafia godfather if you are reading this, sleep with one eye open onwards.

they will find you and they will finish you
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
September 16 2015 22:30 GMT
#3003
Stand by for the Day Post
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
September 16 2015 22:34 GMT
#3004
Day 5

[image loading]

NocturneMage who was actually an alias for River Tam was shot by outlaws.




River Tam: Put a bullet to me. Bullet in the brain pan, squish.

Gifted, but not immortal, as it turns out. Goodnight.





Day 5 has begun! This phase ends in . Voting is mandatory, and done in the voting thread (here).
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 16 2015 22:41 GMT
#3005
ah...
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 16 2015 22:45 GMT
#3006
I'm waiting for you to give your thoughts Superbia.

##Vote: Superbia
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 16 2015 23:16 GMT
#3007
I fear we may be waiting for Godot.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 16 2015 23:19 GMT
#3008
On September 17 2015 08:16 Fidei86 wrote:
I fear we may be waiting for Godot.

oml what is your existential take on Godot.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 16 2015 23:22 GMT
#3009
Insofar as this game, here's my thing: town really need town to pick each other up. It's literally so easy for scum to just lurk and go with thread sentiment when the target isn't here and defending themselves. Slam is a lost cause. So if, by some weird twist of fate, it's you or Scott, we can basically just GG now if we lynch Superbia today and he flips town. If he's town he needs to come and make a strong case.
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 16 2015 23:23 GMT
#3010
I really want to hear from Superbia and Slam. But honestly, Superbia being afk is just making it harder and harder to stop scum reading him.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 16 2015 23:25 GMT
#3011
I'm willing to hear Superbia out but he's going to need a really compelling argument because everything fits with him being Mafia as NocturneMage pretty much gave us 3 pages. Slam needs to get himself together though.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 16 2015 23:34 GMT
#3012
Just got four pages into Superbia's filter and got bored. His whole first day just makes no sense to me. He asked tons of questions, did nothing with any of the information and was generally totally indifferent to the lynch. If he isn't Mafia, town have been SUPER unlucky to have him. Everything about his filter is timid.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 17 2015 00:11 GMT
#3013
Day 5 votecount


Superbia (2): scott31337, MoosyDoosy


Not Voting: Superbia, Alakaslam, Fidei86

Currently Superbia is set to be fired by the flies

until deadline.

ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 17 2015 02:03 GMT
#3014
Hey.

Turba oye i hace anda hour. I am going to gonahead and edad, bit of anulen la jefe pléyade dar sl and i que chat with then.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 17 2015 02:04 GMT
#3015
On September 17 2015 11:03 Alakaslam wrote:
Hey.

Turba oye i hace anda hour. I am going to gonahead and edad, bit of anulen la jefe pléyade dar sl and i que chat with then.

Roflmao

Added the Spanish pack to my phone and that is what happens in a hurry XD

"Turns out I have an hour. I am going to go ahead and read, but if anyone is here right now please say so and I will chat with them."
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 17 2015 02:07 GMT
#3016
On September 15 2015 15:17 scott31337 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2015 10:31 Alakaslam wrote:
Moosy you see not with the eyes of CHUPAZI


Tell me more about this

Chupazi is my inside joke with anyone who has been around long enough to experience the enigma, at the expense of those who haven't.

You are no exception; you'll get it eventually.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 17 2015 02:09 GMT
#3017
On September 15 2015 19:05 Fidei86 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2015 13:53 Alakaslam wrote:
I can't sleep even though I have to.

Benefit is I can come in here. I don't know why you want my reads when I have been this wrong but gut tells me Superbia or Scott are the last ones. Moose is town. Nocturne? Duh

So by PoE it is one of them.


What about me?

Oh dude I forgot you

I have been mildly suspicious of you all game too

I should read your filter if I have time but I doubt I will
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 17 2015 02:11 GMT
#3018
On September 15 2015 21:07 NocturneMage wrote:
I'm very busy at work but I'll wrap up looking into Fidei and a tinfoil MD before the end of night just so I've covered everything.

Also I'm not sure it is alignment indicative but what in the actual fuck is a chupazi?

Sheer enigma. in obs. Or ask people there.



I am down for a Superbia lynch but it is a really good policy to lynch me out. Scott is right when he says I am an experienced player who can wifom and that will condemn me if I make it to lylo. Not wise for town.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 17 2015 02:15 GMT
#3019
On September 15 2015 21:10 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2015 21:07 NocturneMage wrote:
I'm very busy at work but I'll wrap up looking into Fidei and a tinfoil MD before the end of night just so I've covered everything.

Also I'm not sure it is alignment indicative but what in the actual fuck is a chupazi?

The houses of Chezinu and Chupazi. Chupazi are little bats that fly out of Mafia's words and scream their names to call attention to scum.
...

At least according to Alakaslam.

[image loading]

We are not bats

We are birds

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 17 2015 02:17 GMT
#3020
I am here. Anyone in particular Slamerino?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Prev 1 149 150 151 152 153 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 600
Hyun 51
NotJumperer 43
Killer 36
Bale 34
scan(afreeca) 19
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto144
League of Legends
JimRising 482
Counter-Strike
ceh9539
edward50
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King103
Other Games
summit1g8450
olofmeister762
Coldzera 702
Happy271
Sick152
NeuroSwarm82
ViBE21
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick558
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2287
League of Legends
• Jankos846
• Stunt376
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 1m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3h 1m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
16h 1m
Patches Events
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.