• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:30
CEST 16:30
KST 23:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9400 users

Newbie Student Mafia XIV: Firefly - Page 153

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 151 152 153 154 155 179 Next
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 17 2015 02:56 GMT
#3041
On September 17 2015 11:52 MoosyDoosy wrote:
I honestly don't see it. I think you're overreacting over him parsing over your filter and scum reading you. Also, he's just saying that you're likely to be scum if Superbia isn't.

HEAR ME ON THIS.

If you are all lazy ass like this and then blame me for the loss,

The
Hypocrisy
Is
Deep

Like wow. I actually come back and try to help and you won't even try the end of the filter.



What do you think you want me to say, eh? Some kind of mambsy-pambsy bullshit about exactly whatever the hell you think?

We have both been wrong, but wow. You write me off before even giving what I have given you a try.

No. How dare you throw my hour in my face and then do exactly zero effort regarding me yourself.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 17 2015 02:57 GMT
#3042
nono, I'm trying to understand here. Please communicate with me and answer my question on the previous page please.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 17 2015 02:58 GMT
#3043
On September 17 2015 11:55 MoosyDoosy wrote:
So you're saying scott's progression on you is this?
Slam is scum -> Slam may not be scum -> Slam is scum after Superbia

IF YOU DID WHAT I SAID YOU WOULD KNOW THE

TRUTH

NOT YOUR HALF-RIGHT INTERPRETATION OF MY SUMMARY.

I SUCK AT COMMUNICATING EZPECIALLY WHEN I AM EMOTIONAL AND IN A HURRY

I AM TRYING TO BE ICE. I AM REALLY TRYINGHARD BOT TO BE A JACKASS BUT IT IS HARD AMN
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 17 2015 02:59 GMT
#3044
On September 17 2015 11:57 MoosyDoosy wrote:
nono, I'm trying to understand here. Please communicate with me and answer my question on the previous page please.

No you are not! You need to

Read the last two pages of Scott's filter with Ctrl-F on my name.

Look at what he says about me.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 17 2015 03:00 GMT
#3045
Imagine the possibility that super and I are both town, the scum being yourself.

What would you have to do?

if you don't come up with exactly what Scott is doing, he is a better scum player than you!

There is literally no more perfect course of action!
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 17 2015 03:01 GMT
#3046
Superbia is not doing well ATM

I am going to be gone

All other participants by default are harder to lynch, and therefore...
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 17 2015 03:02 GMT
#3047
Before you go, what would you recommend we do. Earlier you said you were fine with a Superbia lynch. WHat about now.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 17 2015 03:03 GMT
#3048
On September 17 2015 12:01 Alakaslam wrote:
Superbia is not doing well ATM

I am going to be gone

All other participants by default are harder to lynch, and therefore...

What do you mean Superbia is not doing well?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 17 2015 03:04 GMT
#3049
On September 17 2015 12:02 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Before you go, what would you recommend we do. Earlier you said you were fine with a Superbia lynch. WHat about now.

I strongly believe lynching Scott will win the game.

Lynch me first if you need to deliberate, but I swear he is the one.

I was wrong on Superbia. That simple. I also scumread you for a long time, remember? A changing read can simply mean gaining wisdom.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 17 2015 03:05 GMT
#3050
On September 17 2015 12:03 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 12:01 Alakaslam wrote:
Superbia is not doing well ATM

I am going to be gone

All other participants by default are harder to lynch, and therefore...

What do you mean Superbia is not doing well?

He is objectively scummy => playing poorly as either alignment => he is not doing well
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 17 2015 03:06 GMT
#3051
Okay, Slam try to follow me here though. You have to agree that the most objectively scummy people here are you and Superbia, and especially Superbia to a larger degree.

Wouldn't you agree that lynching Superbia and then you as a reasonable thought?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 17 2015 03:23 GMT
#3052
Okay, I have to go. Slam, if you have any more thoughts just write them out.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 17 2015 05:15 GMT
#3053
On September 17 2015 12:06 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Okay, Slam try to follow me here though. You have to agree that the most objectively scummy people here are you and Superbia, and especially Superbia to a larger degree.

Wouldn't you agree that lynching Superbia and then you as a reasonable thought?

I don't actually have to anymore, do what I was telling you.

-_- is deep

-_--_--_--_--_-
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 17 2015 05:15 GMT
#3054
Well thread dead. I will try to sleep like I should then.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 17 2015 11:47 GMT
#3055
ugh, idk what to make of this. On one hand, I do think that Superbia should give us game. On the other, scott made that weird post.

Fidei, are you around?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 17 2015 12:14 GMT
#3056
I'm not not around, but I'm busy at work and don't have a lot of time to parse stuff.

Here's my thing. All other things aside, Superbia and Slam abandoning us at the same time as the Cake flip (more or less) is suuuuuuuuuuuuper scummy. But two of them did it. So we all have assumed it's one of them. And that's a very very fair assessment imo. And I think we'd be in serious danger of over thinking things if we deviated from that.

At the same time, I really really don't want to lose this game. I don't think it's you. Honestly, if it's you, then you've played amazingly, because it would be so so so difficult to keep the frenetic act you've got going on all game as mafia. But it *could* be scott. He and GB had a shit-fight d1, but that's w/e really. He's had a couple of weird posts (his thread entry about wanting to be mafia with me was super meh, looking back on it). And his filter is only 8 pages, which is quite short for a game this long.

Really, what I need to do, is go back with an absolute fine tooth comb through his filter and think about how and when he posted stuff. I don't think I'll have time to do that now until Friday evening. But we can't just let this thread die in the meantime. Because if, by some miracle, it is you or Scott, we're just sleepwalking to a loss. And we def owe it to ourselves to at least think about who else it could be.

Honestly, I want to know what Superbia thinks of scott.

Also, I'm interested that Slam now thinks it's scott. Honestly, that is quite interesting. There are a couple of ways I could read that, but I don't want to set them out now for reasons.
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 17 2015 12:16 GMT
#3057
TL;DR
- I still think it's Superbia 90%, Slam 5%, others 5%. Roughly.
- We need to hear more from Superbia, because if he's town he's throwing the game.
- I want to hear more from scott about Slam's push on him.
- We need to do our best to keep the thread going, and I'll try, but I'm busy at work and IRL atm.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 17 2015 14:01 GMT
#3058
So I had this moment of clarity in my Russian Fiction class while discussing Crime & Punishment which I find slightly ironic. But I find that there are three worlds here.

One is that Superbia is scum and Slam is misguided town making the mistake of pushing on scott and giving Superbia the slip he needs.

The second is that Superbia is town, and this is Slam's last gamble as Mafia to push a lynch through. However, I find this unlikely because we still have lylo and I REALLY doubt that Slam as a veteran would commit the oversight of realizing he needs to get two mislynches for game.

The third is that both Superbia and Slam are town, and someone in scott/Fidei is scum. Fidei's response to my question about his assumption on us going to lylo was actually good for reasons I'll explain if you guys want me to, so I think he's town. That leaves scott as Mafia.

I think the 2nd world is unlikely and the third also relatively unlikely. This leaves us the first world and I truly think Superbia is trying to slide by right now.

There's WIFOM that Slam expected me to think the 2nd argument from his push and that he is actually the Mafia but I REALLY doubt it.

tl;dr I lynch Superbia this day. I'm pretty sure that will be game, but if it isn't, the other 2 worlds should give us game.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 17 2015 14:03 GMT
#3059
What do others think.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 17 2015 14:04 GMT
#3060
I'm also relatively certain I'll die next night as I'm pretty much the next confirmed town after NocturneMage, so this is more of a road map for you after I die, Fidei. Just make sure you carefully evaluate both worlds.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Prev 1 151 152 153 154 155 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 30m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech131
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5211
Bisu 2216
Soulkey 1509
EffOrt 1062
Jaedong 961
Horang2 706
Mini 516
actioN 412
ZerO 355
Larva 350
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 264
Yoon 113
Mind 105
Sharp 84
Sea.KH 81
Pusan 79
Dewaltoss 70
Shinee 70
hero 68
Snow 63
Hyun 56
Barracks 53
Bale 42
sorry 38
ToSsGirL 36
Sacsri 21
scan(afreeca) 17
Trap 16
NaDa 13
Rock 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Terrorterran 9
Noble 6
zelot 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4787
qojqva2623
Dendi1133
Counter-Strike
fl0m880
Fnx 607
x6flipin5
Other Games
hiko941
B2W.Neo769
Lowko366
crisheroes296
Liquid`RaSZi263
DeMusliM245
XBOCT215
Livibee196
Hui .188
Liquid`VortiX177
QueenE85
Mew2King53
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 58
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
• mYiSmile10
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 19
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV675
League of Legends
• Nemesis2842
• Jankos1858
Other Games
• Shiphtur168
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
9h 30m
Patches Events
1d 1h
The PondCast
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.