• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:15
CEST 17:15
KST 00:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9135 users

Newbie Student Mafia XIV: Firefly - Page 155

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 153 154 155 156 157 179 Next
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 18 2015 13:01 GMT
#3081
I think I'm willing to lose if moosy is scum at this point. I think copcake spewed him town.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 18 2015 13:06 GMT
#3082
On September 07 2015 06:16 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2015 06:07 Alakaslam wrote:
On September 07 2015 06:05 Superbia wrote:
On September 07 2015 06:05 Alakaslam wrote:
On September 07 2015 06:01 Superbia wrote:
I'm actually pretty confused this d1. I usually have a direction I want to push the game, but rayn has kind of taken over the role I usually take in a game. Which leaves me stranded. I'm kind of okay with noobking getting lynched at this point and seeing where he flips takes us. Simply because I don't have any strong mafia reads. My gut would say moosy and go from there, but it may very well be wrong.

:/

Please participate. No excuses.


How am I not participating? Why did your opinion change? You were fine calling me town a few hours ago.

You were making good points, now you are like "meh I am cool with a noobking lynch and see where that takes us"

NO! Who do you think is scum? You don't seem to be confident it is noobking. That post was just bad, I would scum read you for it outside your past flow.

Weigh in on stuff please


I don't fucking know at this point man. Gut says it's one between moosy or copcake. One between scott/GB. And maybe someone like you. But it could also easily be someone like noobking in there.

But here's the problem, noobking doesn't look like his mafia meta on this site, but the fact that he has played on other sites (and judging from what he's said, played a lot) makes me believe he can probably play mafia in multiple ways. So I don't know about noobking's alignment. He doesn't really seem to want to contribute at all, which doesn't help me at all.

Like the problem is that I'm stucking between worlds right now. And this is mostly caused by the fact that both rayn and yamato believe in a world which I don't really believe in right now. Like they both think copcake is town, and they both think scott is town. I think they're both town and decent/good players. This leaves me confused.


How fucking sick is this post btw. Rofl.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 18 2015 13:06 GMT
#3083
I kind of want to lynch slam just to see if I was right haha.
Minimal effort.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 18 2015 13:11 GMT
#3084
Thoughts on scott Superbia.

Why still Slam too.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 18 2015 13:13 GMT
#3085
I'm evaluating sson. Copcake very spastic reads EoD3 (? end of her filter). Calls scott mafia for small thing but pretty much forgets it and goes on fidei/moosy.
Minimal effort.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 18 2015 13:14 GMT
#3086
On September 18 2015 00:27 Fidei86 wrote:
@MD for my ego I'd like to hear why you got townie vibes from my posts about lylo

I was expecting you to explain why you assumed we were going to lylo, but instead you talked about how little Mafia were to gain by saying something like that.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 18 2015 13:14 GMT
#3087
Moosy you're going to tell me in short sentences why you think I'm mafia. Like exactly what lines of play/interactions. I will break it apart. I think you're town btw.
Minimal effort.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 18 2015 13:14 GMT
#3088
On September 18 2015 22:13 Superbia wrote:
I'm evaluating sson. Copcake very spastic reads EoD3 (? end of her filter). Calls scott mafia for small thing but pretty much forgets it and goes on fidei/moosy.

Pretty sure Fidei is town tho.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 18 2015 13:17 GMT
#3089
On September 18 2015 22:14 Superbia wrote:
Moosy you're going to tell me in short sentences why you think I'm mafia. Like exactly what lines of play/interactions. I will break it apart. I think you're town btw.

ok one moment.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 18 2015 13:18 GMT
#3090
As for slam, copcake/slam interaction at EoD3 might've been awkward (going to look into it right now) and mafia-mafia interaction. People once told me that happy slam = town slam. But he has been somewhat unhappy at times (iirc). Also him trying to take leadership during d3 felt awkward.

Also called him out EoD1 when I had decent reads so I probably had a reason haha. But that's more curiosity.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 18 2015 13:19 GMT
#3091
On September 18 2015 22:14 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 22:13 Superbia wrote:
I'm evaluating sson. Copcake very spastic reads EoD3 (? end of her filter). Calls scott mafia for small thing but pretty much forgets it and goes on fidei/moosy.

Pretty sure Fidei is town tho.


Maybe. Maybe I was too focused on him being wrong. I'm currently trying to evaluate everyone from the ground up.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 18 2015 13:29 GMT
#3092
Brb.
Minimal effort.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 18 2015 13:32 GMT
#3093
1. No interest in sharing reads early on in the game. When you do, you just ask more questions. Questions are easy way to feign Mafia.
2. EoD actions with boxerfred. If you really cared about him being cop, you would have said so earlier, ESPECIALLY if he was afk. I disliked how you pushed yourself being automatically town at that point as well.
3. CopCake townreads you. This makes sense since Roleblocker/Godfather are important roles and GB was just killed as the Goon.
4. Your repeated waffling on CopCake then you say you hard townread her from voice Mafia. I don’t see how you can take two different Mafia variations and then try to apply reads from one to the other.
5. You said you townread CopCake all game later on when you were clearly waffling earlier on.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 18 2015 13:34 GMT
#3094
These are just some of them. Like your read progression and your reasons for them are very strange overall. Also, NM found in your games a willingness to go all the way to the end as Mafia so I don't see it as uncommon that you're waiting for your lynch here as a chance to somehow avoid it.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 18 2015 13:36 GMT
#3095
On September 18 2015 22:01 Superbia wrote:
I think I'm willing to lose if moosy is scum at this point. I think copcake spewed him town.

This is bad mindset man. Especially when you said you'd evaluate everyone.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 18 2015 13:39 GMT
#3096
On September 18 2015 22:32 MoosyDoosy wrote:
1. No interest in sharing reads early on in the game. When you do, you just ask more questions. Questions are easy way to feign Mafia.
2. EoD actions with boxerfred. If you really cared about him being cop, you would have said so earlier, ESPECIALLY if he was afk. I disliked how you pushed yourself being automatically town at that point as well.
3. CopCake townreads you. This makes sense since Roleblocker/Godfather are important roles and GB was just killed as the Goon.
4. Your repeated waffling on CopCake then you say you hard townread her from voice Mafia. I don’t see how you can take two different Mafia variations and then try to apply reads from one to the other.
5. You said you townread CopCake all game later on when you were clearly waffling earlier on.

Edit: 1. No interest in sharing reads early on in the game. When you do, you just ask more questions. Questions are easy way to feign interest as Mafia.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 18 2015 13:47 GMT
#3097
On September 18 2015 21:32 Superbia wrote:
Like explain to me how that benefits a scum from their perspective.

It doesn't benefit scum but it's a common reaction. I don't see it far from this world for you to be demotivated after scummate CopCake basically gives up and doesn't even fight off the lynch
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 18 2015 13:48 GMT
#3098
Okok real quick then back to brb:

1. I was confused early on due to conflicting worlds with yamato/rayn. Both of whom I townread and respected. They townshielded copcake and mafia-read GB. My worlds were opposite (though I was unsure on GB, but I don't really know how to read him. But I despise sheeping since it generally leads me nowhere). The questions never really went anywhere because I never got a hard mafia tell on people. The post that I quoted above shows where I was at EoD1. Definitely in the correct direction, but yet unable to distinguish the mafia out of the pairings.

2. Here's the problem right. I was really just hoping Boxerfred wouldn't be the other lynch because I thought he was the cop. I really did not want to out him because I thought he was the cop. In my opinion, you can clearly see my struggle at that end of day. Again I do not want to out the cop. I even ask boxerfred if he's here when I'm already scared the wagon will eventually go on him. Essentially why I out it so late is because that's the exact time when the wagon on him has more votes than the wagon on me and I do not want to out the cop for no reason.

3. I can't help this. I think she townread me to pocket me. But whatever.

4. Ok. So early on d1 I am somewhat scumleaning Copcake but yamato/rayn are hard defending her so I have no fucking idea what to do. I re-evaluated her alignment somewhere during n1 iirc. Which is around the time when I started playing voice mafia. I play voice mafia with copcake numerous times and I believe she was scum twice (maybe once). I correctly identify some scum/towntells (has partially something to do with pro-activity. I usually gut/soul-read people, with a bit of logic behind it. I don't take posts at face-value, but instead I analyze rational behind the posts, so it's harder to explain reads.). I believe she had a town-tell here in this game (from her big post) and the fact that rayn/yamato were townshielding her so hard (I called her out at EoD1 about a bad scum-read on I believe moosy) so I town-read her. Obviously should've stuck to my early gut/guns and have now refined my scum-read on here I believe (not that that matters now).

5. Mistake. Probably forgot d1 read.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 18 2015 13:49 GMT
#3099
On September 18 2015 22:36 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 22:01 Superbia wrote:
I think I'm willing to lose if moosy is scum at this point. I think copcake spewed him town.

This is bad mindset man. Especially when you said you'd evaluate everyone.


I evaluated you + copcake. I'm saying I'm fine ride or dying with you. It doesn't mean I didn't evaluate you or whatever. I just believe from numerous occasions (there's a decent generic town-tell that's never been wrong and you had it too, not going to say what it is) that you are town.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 18 2015 13:49 GMT
#3100
Ok brb.
Minimal effort.
Prev 1 153 154 155 156 157 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech137
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5121
Bisu 2728
Soulkey 1717
Jaedong 802
Horang2 547
EffOrt 546
Mini 516
Larva 333
ZerO 281
actioN 280
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 235
Yoon 154
Mind 98
Dewaltoss 77
Sea.KH 76
Sharp 75
sorry 74
hero 70
Barracks 63
Shinee 63
Pusan 60
Snow 56
Hyun 44
Bale 38
ToSsGirL 28
Trap 22
scan(afreeca) 19
Rock 14
Sacsri 13
NaDa 13
Terrorterran 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
zelot 8
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5108
qojqva2522
Dendi1201
420jenkins158
Counter-Strike
fl0m2644
Fnx 640
x6flipin490
Other Games
hiko941
Liquid`RaSZi852
B2W.Neo488
Lowko378
crisheroes287
DeMusliM258
XBOCT196
Liquid`VortiX192
Livibee186
QueenE105
Mew2King44
ZerO(Twitch)20
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 67
• mYiSmile133
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 47
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV594
League of Legends
• Nemesis3516
• TFBlade627
• Noizen125
Other Games
• Shiphtur222
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 45m
Patches Events
1d
The PondCast
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.