• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:43
CEST 01:43
KST 08:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10272 users

Newbie Student Mafia XIV: Firefly - Page 157

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 155 156 157 158 159 179 Next
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 18 2015 21:07 GMT
#3121
On September 19 2015 04:21 Fidei86 wrote:
I'm going to vote Superbia. Sorry if you're town. I want to watch the rugby and play some Season of the Witch. I read the first four pages of your filter yesterday, and it was mad mafia.


I would love to lynch you for this shit. This is so anti-town.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 18 2015 21:07 GMT
#3122
I'm here btw if anyone gives a shit and doesn't want to lose the game as town.
Minimal effort.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 18 2015 21:18 GMT
#3123
Superbia I don't want you in lylo. Like if you're town, which I doubt, then you'd be best by dying here. Otherwise, town will second doubt themselves and kill you probably.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 18 2015 21:20 GMT
#3124
Yes. I realize that. Everyone has made up their mind eons ago and need to either do a 180 and town read me or yolo lynch the correct mafia. Don't fucking blame me for flipping town though. I'm giving it my best shot at the moment.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 18 2015 21:21 GMT
#3125
Like it doesn't even matter because somewhere deep down you have already made the decision that I'm likely mafia. I can destroy all your arguments (which imo I did), but you will still believe I'm mafia because in this game theoretically anyone can do anything.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 18 2015 21:23 GMT
#3126
I will stand firm on the fact that you guys should have cleared me for defending boxerfred. I should have gotten major fucking town credits for that. I hope (but am pretty sure) that obs will stand behind me on that in postgame.
Minimal effort.
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 18 2015 21:32 GMT
#3127
Superbia who do you even think is mafia?
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 18 2015 21:33 GMT
#3128
Slam probably. That or scott.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 18 2015 21:33 GMT
#3129
Why do you even think I'm scum?
Minimal effort.
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 18 2015 21:38 GMT
#3130
? I mean, we are going to lynch slam next after you, most likely.
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 18 2015 21:38 GMT
#3131
are you even reading the thread?
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 18 2015 21:39 GMT
#3132
I don't give a shit? What if it's not slam?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 18 2015 21:39 GMT
#3133
Why am I scum?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 18 2015 21:39 GMT
#3134
Like after that huge post on scott you must have a good reason right?
Minimal effort.
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 18 2015 21:40 GMT
#3135
that post on scott was mostly just to go through and see if there was something massively obvious that I'm missing.

I actually think it's more likely to be scott than Slam, honestly.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 18 2015 21:42 GMT
#3136
But it's most likely me, right? So why? Just from the top of your head.
Minimal effort.
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 18 2015 21:44 GMT
#3137
1. Your d1 was weird.
2. Your reads on GB were weird.
3. You afk'd once we got the check on Cake.
4. You have no scum reads even though we're literally about to lynch you.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 18 2015 21:45 GMT
#3138
I have fucking PoE dude. If you're town and we lynch slam+scott we win the game. z_z
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 18 2015 21:47 GMT
#3139
Ok.

1. A bit for my meta. So NAI.
2. I personally had no real read on GB. I made this somewhat clear EoD1.
3. How is this scummy? Like this is my real issue dude. This is not scummy behavior. None of this shit is. Why would I afk after cop red-checks cake as scum? What's the fucking upside?
4. I made this clear z.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 18 2015 22:04 GMT
#3140
This is so sick btw. Scum can easily not give a shit here. And if they actually interacted town is literally fucked tomorrow.
Minimal effort.
Prev 1 155 156 157 158 159 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 116
Nina 87
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 717
Artosis 593
GuemChi 323
910 38
MaD[AoV]28
Bale 14
League of Legends
JimRising 636
Counter-Strike
minikerr13
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox572
Other Games
summit1g8650
Day[9].tv474
shahzam460
C9.Mang0325
Trikslyr37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick489
BasetradeTV188
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta29
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie834
• Shiphtur515
• Day9tv474
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
17m
Patches Events
16h 17m
The PondCast
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 11h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 22h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.