• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:11
CEST 13:11
KST 20:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7886 users

Newbie Student Mafia XIV: Firefly - Page 159

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 157 158 159 160 161 179 Next
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 18 2015 23:19 GMT
#3161
On September 19 2015 07:35 Fidei86 wrote:
Aaaaaaand now I get NKed.

or me. fuck. we're kinda screwed.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 18 2015 23:23 GMT
#3162
ugh, should have been around for EoD. Although I really doubt I would have changed my vote.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 18 2015 23:30 GMT
#3163
You're back now? wtf?
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 18 2015 23:43 GMT
#3164
Okay we need to solve this game this night and push hard for the right lynch. Either one of us is going to die Fidei.

I'll do my own re-look over scott and then look at Superbia's filter just in case I catch anything.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 18 2015 23:46 GMT
#3165
On September 19 2015 08:30 Fidei86 wrote:
You're back now? wtf?

Yeah. I had the decision of going to my friend’s house or staying at home for TL Mafia. I was so sure that Superbia would end the game so I went to my friend’s house.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 19 2015 02:00 GMT
#3166
Where are Slam and scott.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 19 2015 02:10 GMT
#3167
I want to hear their thoughts on this flip and who they think is Mafia now.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 19 2015 02:10 GMT
#3168
Hm...as I've said earlier, I have this really weird twitch on scott which is making me very antsy.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 19 2015 04:16 GMT
#3169
I have another hour you fools.

It is as I have already told you, it is Scott it is Scott it is Scott.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 19 2015 04:50 GMT
#3170
And no one is here to honor my f5?

Oh well.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 19 2015 05:03 GMT
#3171
Superbia wasn't bad this game, yet he was so terrible XD

Now, this game relies on you all not picking me because of "be gone, get lynched"

If that actually happens and you don't derp and you lynch Scott, this will be a first.

I am sorry to fail you all so. It is beyond my control. The case is in my filter.



If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 19 2015 06:45 GMT
#3172
I even had insomnia and none honor my effort

I will simply fall into disgrace...

[image loading]

Into exile, I must go
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 19 2015 13:06 GMT
#3173
FML. I should have yolo-ed onto Scott at the end.

Moosy why are you on Scott now? You haven't been on him at all. Same for Slam.
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 19 2015 13:08 GMT
#3174
Slam I read your reasons and they were shit.

I wish I'd pushed harder to lynch Slam yesterday, honestly. It honestly could be any of you guys. All bets off. Time to re-assess.
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 19 2015 13:17 GMT
#3175
On September 08 2015 09:05 Fidei86 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2015 08:58 MoosyDoosy wrote:
eh. i still think it's copcake + fidei with someone else but i might be getting too tunneled. fidei comes off looking worse from this.

BEFORE I GO TO BED I WANT TO POINT OUT IN ALL CAPITALS THAT MOOSY HAS NEITHER OF THE CLAIMED F****** DOCTORS IN HIS F****** SCUM LIST. LIKE IT MIGHT NOT BE EITHER OF THEM?

Are you kidding me with this shit?

Kind of want to lynch Moosy for this quote.
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 19 2015 13:18 GMT
#3176
Jesus H Christ Moosy has a 28 page filter.
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 19 2015 13:27 GMT
#3177
I'm warning you Moosy, if you're mafia, I *will* read your entire filter. Even if it takes me ALL NIGHT.
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 19 2015 13:29 GMT
#3178
I actually think it's Moosy now. Reading back that quote, it just all fits. His 'road to Damascus' moment on Scott is super unconvincing.
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 19 2015 13:33 GMT
#3179
Need to read his full filter though.
Right, time to stop filling up my filter.
I will probably not be on until EON or later, as I'm going to watch a rugby match with my Dad in South London.

I'm not going to leave a will, because I don't want to let Mafia WIFOM my death. But mak sure if you live you consider EVERYONE. Don't sleep walk into a lynch. Otherwise I will be raging super hard once I solve from obs.

Shout out to my town bros. peace.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 19 2015 13:42 GMT
#3180
On September 19 2015 22:29 Fidei86 wrote:
I actually think it's Moosy now. Reading back that quote, it just all fits. His 'road to Damascus' moment on Scott is super unconvincing.

-facepalm- hello? I was the one who caught scott saying geript was the mafia coach. There was no way for him to know that information.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Prev 1 157 158 159 160 161 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 537
RotterdaM112
Rex63
SteadfastSC46
TKL 45
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko320
RotterdaM 112
Rex 63
SteadfastSC 46
TKL 45
Codebar 40
ByuN 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 6381
Shuttle 1332
Bisu 822
Soulkey 744
Jaedong 545
Horang2 543
Mong 371
BeSt 370
actioN 315
firebathero 258
[ Show more ]
Soma 224
Stork 203
Larva 156
Rush 140
Mini 139
Last 113
Zeus 104
Hyun 95
Pusan 81
PianO 74
Mind 71
910 68
ZerO 67
Free 65
Shine 55
sorry 54
Snow 53
Yoon 48
Shinee 42
hero 37
Sharp 29
sSak 27
Sexy 27
Bale 24
ToSsGirL 20
ZergMaN 18
HiyA 18
Hm[arnc] 12
JYJ 11
Sacsri 9
scan(afreeca) 9
Noble 7
yabsab 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe285
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1434
shoxiejesuss627
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King187
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes242
Other Games
gofns38337
singsing1937
B2W.Neo225
DeMusliM174
Livibee158
KnowMe144
Pyrionflax141
Trikslyr24
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV174
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV306
League of Legends
• Jankos1204
Other Games
• Shiphtur424
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 50m
The PondCast
22h 50m
INu's Battles
23h 50m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.