• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:41
CEST 07:41
KST 14:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5744 users

Newbie Student Mafia XIV: Firefly - Page 160

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 158 159 160 161 162 179 Next
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 19 2015 13:43 GMT
#3181
On September 19 2015 22:17 Fidei86 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2015 09:05 Fidei86 wrote:
On September 08 2015 08:58 MoosyDoosy wrote:
eh. i still think it's copcake + fidei with someone else but i might be getting too tunneled. fidei comes off looking worse from this.

BEFORE I GO TO BED I WANT TO POINT OUT IN ALL CAPITALS THAT MOOSY HAS NEITHER OF THE CLAIMED F****** DOCTORS IN HIS F****** SCUM LIST. LIKE IT MIGHT NOT BE EITHER OF THEM?

Are you kidding me with this shit?

Kind of want to lynch Moosy for this quote.

Fidei, I already explained this. ???
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 19 2015 13:44 GMT
#3182
Fidei, you are either very confused town or trying to push a very WIFOM lynch which is worrying me.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 19 2015 13:46 GMT
#3183
The only thing that Superbia had of note in his filter was his solid belief that Alakaslam was Mafia.

I'd like scott to explain a few things:
- his read progression on CopCake
- his read progression on me
- his thoughts on Fidei/Alakaslam
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 19 2015 13:54 GMT
#3184
On September 07 2015 06:55 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2015 06:47 Superbia wrote:
Oh yeah. Opinions on noobking/glowingbear/copcake please pre-flip. From everyone.

Noobking- Mafia
Glowingbear- Neutral (town-lean before but yamato/rayn buttfucking town-lean)
Copcake- No idea.

okok i haven't finished reading thru but this is what i think:
n00bKing - town
GlowingBear - null
CopCake - scum lean

*picks up mic*
MD at this point had literally been on Cake so hard, he'd basically said nothing else. And his two top town reads, Rayn and Yamato, we're all over GB massively.
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 19 2015 13:58 GMT
#3185
@MD don't be a dumbass. If you *don't* think I should be looking at your filter, then you're Mafia because we're going to LYLO and town absolutely have to consider everyone.

If I was Mafia here, I would obviously just NK you and then laugh as Scott/Slam fought it out tomorrow. Idk if superbia is right that I'm confirmed town because I didn't switch to Scott, but he was town so you can't impugn his motives.
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 19 2015 13:59 GMT
#3186
So yeah, you should totally consider me. You'd be wrong to call me Mafia, but you should at least double check.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 19 2015 14:00 GMT
#3187
On September 19 2015 22:58 Fidei86 wrote:
@MD don't be a dumbass. If you *don't* think I should be looking at your filter, then you're Mafia because we're going to LYLO and town absolutely have to consider everyone.

If I was Mafia here, I would obviously just NK you and then laugh as Scott/Slam fought it out tomorrow. Idk if superbia is right that I'm confirmed town because I didn't switch to Scott, but he was town so you can't impugn his motives.

I already yelled at Superbia when I thought he wasn't going over filters lol. What I'm finding strange is that you're pointing out things that already occurred in the thread. I already explained my reasoning for the GB null. Also, I've already had my suspicions on scott which I've outlined in the last Day so I don't know how you don't know this?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 19 2015 14:08 GMT
#3188
I don't remember your suspicions on scott.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 19 2015 14:09 GMT
#3189
On September 19 2015 23:08 Fidei86 wrote:
I don't remember your suspicions on scott.

hm...i'll go find it for you.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 19 2015 14:13 GMT
#3190
On September 16 2015 22:11 MoosyDoosy wrote:
scott, how do you know geript is the Mafia coach?

On September 17 2015 00:25 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Well, since scott can't answer the question, I'm forced to tinfoil anyway. :/

On September 17 2015 02:16 MoosyDoosy wrote:
I have a weird twitch. :/ Hopefully it'll resolve itself.

Note that we can't really talk about coaches without getting modkilled so scott can't answer the question although the suspicion is still there.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 19 2015 14:26 GMT
#3191
So your reasoning on scott is something that you can't talk about because you'll be modkilled? But you just talked about it?
?
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 19 2015 14:30 GMT
#3192
On September 19 2015 23:26 Fidei86 wrote:
So your reasoning on scott is something that you can't talk about because you'll be modkilled? But you just talked about it?
?

scott can't explain it and we can't do checks like asking everyone for their coaches without getting modkilled.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 19 2015 14:30 GMT
#3193
Wait, where were you when this happened? Why didn't you read this?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 19 2015 14:31 GMT
#3194
I did. I didn't talk about it because, you know, we were threatened with a modkill if we did.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 19 2015 14:32 GMT
#3195
On September 19 2015 23:31 Fidei86 wrote:
I did. I didn't talk about it because, you know, we were threatened with a modkill if we did.

Then why did you not think I was suspicious of scott after this?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 19 2015 14:34 GMT
#3196
BECAUSE WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT IT BECAUSE WE WERE THREATENED WITH A MODKILL. I ASSUME IF WE AREN'T ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT IT, WE AREN'T ALLOWED TO TAKE IT INTO ACCOUNT.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 19 2015 14:42 GMT
#3197
On September 19 2015 23:34 Fidei86 wrote:
BECAUSE WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT IT BECAUSE WE WERE THREATENED WITH A MODKILL. I ASSUME IF WE AREN'T ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT IT, WE AREN'T ALLOWED TO TAKE IT INTO ACCOUNT.

So you're saying you're not taking something into account that could have been a slip? Hm...I'll stop pressing the topic if it makes you that uncomfortable.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 19 2015 16:13 GMT
#3198
I'm not going to say anything more on this, for obvious reasons.
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 19 2015 16:58 GMT
#3199
Other than to say you're a dumbass.
Okay I'm done now.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
September 19 2015 17:03 GMT
#3200
Any more mention of coaches for any reason, I will not tolerate. Cut it out.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Prev 1 158 159 160 161 162 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 122
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2274
GuemChi 646
Snow 166
Leta 135
Bale 29
Noble 15
Icarus 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
febbydoto27
League of Legends
JimRising 629
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King191
Other Games
summit1g7116
WinterStarcraft358
C9.Mang0254
Sick148
ViBE93
Trikslyr30
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick501
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 114
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2212
League of Legends
• Lourlo1339
• Stunt425
Other Games
• Shiphtur519
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
5h 19m
Patches Events
10h 19m
The PondCast
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.