• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:58
CEST 10:58
KST 17:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8145 users

Newbie Student Mafia XIV: Firefly - Page 161

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 159 160 161 162 163 179 Next
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 19 2015 17:06 GMT
#3201
@MD you are damned lucky you didn't get modkilled there.
Do you have any reasons to scum read Scott other than reasons you aren't allowed to talk about?
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 19 2015 17:07 GMT
#3202
(Modkille WIFOM worst WIFOM)
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 19 2015 17:10 GMT
#3203
Also why were you trying to needle me? You were town reading me, and your last few posts read like you're sifting me.
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 19 2015 17:15 GMT
#3204
On September 19 2015 23:42 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2015 23:34 Fidei86 wrote:
BECAUSE WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT IT BECAUSE WE WERE THREATENED WITH A MODKILL. I ASSUME IF WE AREN'T ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT IT, WE AREN'T ALLOWED TO TAKE IT INTO ACCOUNT.

So you're saying you're not taking something into account that could have been a slip? Hm...I'll stop pressing the topic if it makes you that uncomfortable.

Someone please explain to me how this post comes from anyone other than Mafia. There is 0 reason for town MD to make this post.
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 19 2015 17:17 GMT
#3205
I set out very clearly why I didn't want to take MD's reasons into account. From my view, they are utterly iron cast. And he says he'll stop pressing the subject if it makes me "uncomfortable". Wtf? It doesn't make me uncomfortable, I just don't want to be modkilled.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 19 2015 17:18 GMT
#3206
I just don't see why you wouldn't take into account something that could have been a possible slip.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 19 2015 17:20 GMT
#3207
From my view this is actually quite straightforward. Slam moves onto Scott. I make noises about how it could be Scott. Moosy, out of literally nowhere, says it could be Scott. His only reasons are things he is literally forbidden by the rules from talking about or taking into account. He NKs me, then gets on the Scott wagon and wins.

That makes so much sense to me.
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 19 2015 17:21 GMT
#3208
On September 20 2015 02:18 MoosyDoosy wrote:
I just don't see why you wouldn't take into account something that could have been a possible slip.

O.O

Are you actually trying to get yourself modkilled?
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 19 2015 17:21 GMT
#3209
Also, you literally just said "I don't remember where you placed suspicion on scott, please show me." And then when I point it out you say "Yeah I read that".

???

Your latest posts also bring up things I already answered. And if you don't recall, that's basically how I saw CopCake as Mafia this whole time. I think you'll understand if i'm immediately suspicious about people bringing up answered issues because it seems to be happening an awful lot this whole game.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 19 2015 17:22 GMT
#3210
I actually think you should be modkilled, tbh. Whatever your alignment. The rules in this game aren't that complicated, and we've been warned twice now.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 19 2015 17:23 GMT
#3211
On September 20 2015 02:20 Fidei86 wrote:
From my view this is actually quite straightforward. Slam moves onto Scott. I make noises about how it could be Scott. Moosy, out of literally nowhere, says it could be Scott. His only reasons are things he is literally forbidden by the rules from talking about or taking into account. He NKs me, then gets on the Scott wagon and wins.

That makes so much sense to me.

Again, I already shared my suspicions on scott early on. Just because the reasons are "forbidden" doesn't mean that they're still not suspicions lol. In fact, I was the first person to be suspicious of scott. THEN it was NocturneMage, THEN Alakaslam, THEN you. There's a reason why I was so skeptical about Slam being suspicious of scott in the first place BECAUSE I saw it as an attempt as Mafia taking a suspicion that I pointed out and trying to use that to force a mislynch.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 19 2015 17:23 GMT
#3212
On September 20 2015 02:22 Fidei86 wrote:
I actually think you should be modkilled, tbh. Whatever your alignment. The rules in this game aren't that complicated, and we've been warned twice now.

The above not a criticism at all of Tina by the way. This isn't an easy call, and I obviously respect your decision. Sorry if it comes across as otherwise.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 19 2015 17:24 GMT
#3213
On September 20 2015 02:22 Fidei86 wrote:
I actually think you should be modkilled, tbh. Whatever your alignment. The rules in this game aren't that complicated, and we've been warned twice now.

Okay, well, this is pretty clear.

You say you want to win the game and now you're saying you want me to be modkilled? The game is over if I'm modkilled and town loses the game. I'm actually not so sure where your drive to win disappeared to unless you're Mafia and trying to close the game as quickly as possible.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 19 2015 17:25 GMT
#3214
On September 20 2015 02:23 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2015 02:20 Fidei86 wrote:
From my view this is actually quite straightforward. Slam moves onto Scott. I make noises about how it could be Scott. Moosy, out of literally nowhere, says it could be Scott. His only reasons are things he is literally forbidden by the rules from talking about or taking into account. He NKs me, then gets on the Scott wagon and wins.

That makes so much sense to me.

Again, I already shared my suspicions on scott early on. Just because the reasons are "forbidden" doesn't mean that they're still not suspicions lol. In fact, I was the first person to be suspicious of scott. THEN it was NocturneMage, THEN Alakaslam, THEN you. There's a reason why I was so skeptical about Slam being suspicious of scott in the first place BECAUSE I saw it as an attempt as Mafia taking a suspicion that I pointed out and trying to use that to force a mislynch.

I actually don't think this is true. I think this is a lie. But I can't prove it because I'm going to the rugby game. If I live through the night, I'll look into it. If I don't live, Scott and Slam need to consider this post VERY CAREFULLY.

Also saying we shouldn't consider earlier parts of the game is stupid. What are we supposed to consider? Things in the future?
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 19 2015 17:26 GMT
#3215
On September 20 2015 02:25 Fidei86 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2015 02:23 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On September 20 2015 02:20 Fidei86 wrote:
From my view this is actually quite straightforward. Slam moves onto Scott. I make noises about how it could be Scott. Moosy, out of literally nowhere, says it could be Scott. His only reasons are things he is literally forbidden by the rules from talking about or taking into account. He NKs me, then gets on the Scott wagon and wins.

That makes so much sense to me.

Again, I already shared my suspicions on scott early on. Just because the reasons are "forbidden" doesn't mean that they're still not suspicions lol. In fact, I was the first person to be suspicious of scott. THEN it was NocturneMage, THEN Alakaslam, THEN you. There's a reason why I was so skeptical about Slam being suspicious of scott in the first place BECAUSE I saw it as an attempt as Mafia taking a suspicion that I pointed out and trying to use that to force a mislynch.

I actually don't think this is true. I think this is a lie. But I can't prove it because I'm going to the rugby game. If I live through the night, I'll look into it. If I don't live, Scott and Slam need to consider this post VERY CAREFULLY.

Also saying we shouldn't consider earlier parts of the game is stupid. What are we supposed to consider? Things in the future?

Yes we consider earlier parts of the game. And if you look back, I was the first person to place suspicion on scott.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 19 2015 17:29 GMT
#3216
On September 20 2015 02:24 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2015 02:22 Fidei86 wrote:
I actually think you should be modkilled, tbh. Whatever your alignment. The rules in this game aren't that complicated, and we've been warned twice now.

Okay, well, this is pretty clear.

You say you want to win the game and now you're saying you want me to be modkilled? The game is over if I'm modkilled and town loses the game. I'm actually not so sure where your drive to win disappeared to unless you're Mafia and trying to close the game as quickly as possible.

Let's talk about this part after the game. I shouldn't have said anything.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 19 2015 17:29 GMT
#3217
Fidei, I don't understand. Literally what you're trying to do right now is:
A. Get me killed to end the game. This can only come from a Mafia mindset.
B. Bringing up things I already explained which is a tactic that CopCake actually very frequently used and which is becoming very annoying.
C. Taking my questions and saying they're needling you? I don't see how you all of a sudden take offense from my questions when I've been asking them this whole game.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 19 2015 17:29 GMT
#3218
Also:
D. Clearly not paying attention to parts of the thread or not even reading it out outright.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 19 2015 17:32 GMT
#3219
Like, this goes beyond the confused town mass typo persona you had this whole game. This is pretty much deliberately taking what's happened and what I've been doing and trying to twist it to fit yourself.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 19 2015 17:33 GMT
#3220
@MD lets establish something pretty straightforward. Looking at what people have done in the game is fundamental to town winning. if you are Mafia, you will have excuses for why the scummy things you did aren't scummy. It's not like "oh, well he had a reason, therefore confirmed town".

*facepalm*
Prev 1 159 160 161 162 163 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1162
Hyun 528
GuemChi 438
firebathero 412
BeSt 357
Hyuk 236
Soma 181
Mong 141
Shine 76
PianO 69
[ Show more ]
Hm[arnc] 65
910 49
sSak 45
Jaedong 34
ZergMaN 28
Shinee 24
Bale 23
yabsab 19
HiyA 18
Noble 13
Sharp 6
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss997
olofmeister814
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King292
Other Games
summit1g8496
gofns8461
ceh9646
JimRising 428
KnowMe145
Trikslyr29
Pyrionflax16
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick453
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos875
• Stunt412
Other Games
• Shiphtur445
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 3m
Patches Events
7h 3m
The PondCast
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 2h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.