• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:50
CEST 19:50
KST 02:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9843 users

Newbie Student Mafia XIV: Firefly - Page 154

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 152 153 154 155 156 179 Next
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 17 2015 14:11 GMT
#3061
scott, it kind of bothers me that you voted in the voting thread, but aren't discussing anything here.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 17 2015 14:24 GMT
#3062
Sorry for spamming the thread, but what I'm basically saying is that there is no way we are letting Superbia go to lylo.

Very basic summary:
- Superbia dies -> Game finishes
- Superbia dies -> lylo -> Slam looks better, scott looks worse
Either way, Fidei is town.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 17 2015 15:27 GMT
#3063
@MD for my ego I'd like to hear why you got townie vibes from my posts about lylo
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 17 2015 15:28 GMT
#3064
Also don't worry about spamming - if you have thoughts then go ahead. Nobody but me and you here anyway, it seems.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 17 2015 17:40 GMT
#3065
Meh I had inspiration yesterday but I had no inspiration today. Also very tired. Here to answer any questions people may have, not not for too long. Tomorrow I'll hopefully be able to project town more. z_z
Minimal effort.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 17 2015 18:28 GMT
#3066
I am able to poke in READ PAGW 153 DO AS I SAID
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 17 2015 18:28 GMT
#3067
I MEAN 152
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 17 2015 18:36 GMT
#3068
To be honest I don't really get your point of view slam. Care to explain?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 17 2015 18:36 GMT
#3069
Like your flip on scott.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 17 2015 18:50 GMT
#3070
I think I know what you mean Slam. I'll see later if I can find some time to evaluate interactions with copcake.
Minimal effort.
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
September 17 2015 21:40 GMT
#3071
So I've been really swamped at work - networks going down all the time I have to babysit for - so haven't had much time to play.

I see Slam's thought process - and I've done a number of "Ctrl F" filter finds this time and posted all of my thoughts. So just to clarify-
Slam looked worse until he actually posted his AFK reasoning AND out'ed of the other game that I know he wanted to play in due to who was in the game. I saw the /out - I waited for him to say it in the thread (So I don't get any crap for OGI) and then I replied to it and it all made sense.
I re-read Superbia's, Slam's, Fidei's and GB's filter - I came to the conclusion that Superbia was scummier with his voting, interactions with GB/CopCake, the waffle on both - confirmed town posting, etc. Slam looked more natural, but you would be the first one I'd review if the game made it to LYLO and somehow Superbia is town (which is quite doubtful).

I'll try to get some more time on later.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 17 2015 23:11 GMT
#3072
Day 5 votecount


Superbia (2): scott31337, MoosyDoosy, Alakaslam
scott31337 (1): Alakaslam


Not Voting: Superbia, Fidei86

Currently Superbia is set to be fired.

until deadline.
I can take that responsibility.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 17 2015 23:17 GMT
#3073
hm...ok scott. Slam, if you're around, I'd like your thoughts on what scott just said.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
September 17 2015 23:51 GMT
#3074
I got some for the moment if you have any questions.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 18 2015 11:10 GMT
#3075
On September 18 2015 06:40 scott31337 wrote:
So I've been really swamped at work - networks going down all the time I have to babysit for - so haven't had much time to play.

I see Slam's thought process - and I've done a number of "Ctrl F" filter finds this time and posted all of my thoughts. So just to clarify-
Slam looked worse until he actually posted his AFK reasoning AND out'ed of the other game that I know he wanted to play in due to who was in the game. I saw the /out - I waited for him to say it in the thread (So I don't get any crap for OGI) and then I replied to it and it all made sense.
I re-read Superbia's, Slam's, Fidei's and GB's filter - I came to the conclusion that Superbia was scummier with his voting, interactions with GB/CopCake, the waffle on both - confirmed town posting, etc. Slam looked more natural, but you would be the first one I'd review if the game made it to LYLO and somehow Superbia is town (which is quite doubtful).

I'll try to get some more time on later.

Scott - one thing that bugs me slightly about the above is that you've said you read everybody's filters, but your output from it seems pretty slim - you don't even talk about me at all! Care to explain?
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 18 2015 11:14 GMT
#3076
I want to make something very clear to Superbia and Slam:

At the moment, the biggest scum tells on both of you are that you AFK'd more or less immediately after the Cake check was revealed. This is very, very, very, very, very, very scummy, particularly in circumstances where four players (me, NM, scott and MD), all of whom were town reading each other, said that they would lynch you in order.

I am town and I really want to win this. If you are town, you are letting town sleep-walk into a loss. If you are town, please come back and answer the many questions that have been raised of you over the last 20 pages or so. Please explain which of the other players you think are scummy, and explain why you are actually not mafia.


I still owe a filter dive on scott. I will do that this evening, I double promise. But this is on Superbia and Slam to pick town up, if they're town. Please!!!
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 18 2015 12:31 GMT
#3077
How is that scummy?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 18 2015 12:32 GMT
#3078
Like explain to me how that benefits a scum from their perspective.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 18 2015 12:45 GMT
#3079
Like here's what is going to happen. I have a visitor arriving later today, which means I probably won't be here until near EoD. I will be around more or less for 2-3 hours, on and off. If you have any questions, ask them directly and I will answer.

I am currently looking at copcake interactions.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 18 2015 12:46 GMT
#3080
I'm also not going to read walls of text regarding my alignment. Ask me direct questions only.
Minimal effort.
Prev 1 152 153 154 155 156 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 338
ProTech154
UpATreeSC 128
BRAT_OK 67
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3106
Bisu 2175
Soulkey 1029
EffOrt 510
Larva 410
Mini 380
ZerO 198
Dewaltoss 186
hero 103
Mind 75
[ Show more ]
sorry 62
Sharp 61
Shinee 50
Barracks 34
Bale 28
Terrorterran 22
Trap 22
ToSsGirL 18
NaDa 17
scan(afreeca) 14
Rock 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
zelot 7
Dota 2
Dendi1367
XaKoH 404
420jenkins385
League of Legends
Reynor73
Counter-Strike
fl0m4319
pashabiceps837
Fnx 679
x6flipin324
edward28
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu400
Other Games
Grubby2860
Liquid`RaSZi1606
FrodaN703
XBOCT244
Livibee182
TKL 113
C9.Mang0106
QueenE99
RotterdaM55
Mew2King38
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV231
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 66
• Reevou 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 50
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2789
• TFBlade701
Other Games
• Shiphtur634
• WagamamaTV511
• imaqtpie492
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 10m
Patches Events
22h 10m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.