• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:21
CEST 02:21
KST 09:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9821 users

Tropical Storm Mini Mafia - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 13 Next All
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 15 2015 15:18 GMT
#1722
On August 16 2015 00:13 rsoultin wrote:
yeah, try to downplay it

you're trying to lynch someone who won't be lynched today while saying that you're not sure about chez' alignment ^^ hell, you won't even commit to saying that you think i'm more likely to be scum than chez despite voting me

you're laying it at rayn's feet, saying that he seems to think chez is town

and then you bring me up? out of the blue?

this will end with chez being lynched. you're also ignoring who rayn wants to lynch, but apparently his opinion is good enough for you to sheep off chez?

call it omgus all you want, but this push accomplishes nothing while looking busy and attacking a player who isn't "low-hanging fruit"

well, sweetie, i just attacked hf in gaiden lol >< don't assume i'm gonna sit here and pull a palmar and go "well anyone who attacks me must be town cause they'd be insane to do it as scum"

I'm not trying to downplay it, I think you're omgusing for shitty reasons.

I don't have a good read on Chez. Rayn, a person I value highly and am fairly certain is town, says he's pretty sure Chez isn't scum. He brings up Trfel, but I have a reason to think Trfel isn't mafia. I don't really have one for you.

This push accomplishes that more people give their opinion on you, and allows me to get a better read on you.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 15 2015 15:19 GMT
#1725
On August 16 2015 00:19 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2015 00:16 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On August 16 2015 00:12 Damdred wrote:
It just another thing this game, RS isn't getting lynched today. Of we entertain RS being scum (which I'm pretty sure she isn't) we have to entertain the idea that rayn is scum with how he's jumping forgetting scum reads etc.

Truffle stopped playing and hasn't cared since the flip tbh, he even goes to question chez and afk. Though I think its more telling prp is doing jack shit today then trfel.

So maybe pro is scum chez is town and we have a sleeper mafia

Why are you pretty sure that RSoul isn't scum? Also, which scumread did Rayn forget about? I'm not following.

Also, why do you bring up Trfel and Prpl both as suspicious, but then end up just on Prp/? ?


what do you think about truffle?

you just ignored it when rayn brought it up ^^

I didn't. Read my filter.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 15 2015 15:22 GMT
#1728
On August 16 2015 00:20 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2015 00:18 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On August 16 2015 00:13 rsoultin wrote:
yeah, try to downplay it

you're trying to lynch someone who won't be lynched today while saying that you're not sure about chez' alignment ^^ hell, you won't even commit to saying that you think i'm more likely to be scum than chez despite voting me

you're laying it at rayn's feet, saying that he seems to think chez is town

and then you bring me up? out of the blue?

this will end with chez being lynched. you're also ignoring who rayn wants to lynch, but apparently his opinion is good enough for you to sheep off chez?

call it omgus all you want, but this push accomplishes nothing while looking busy and attacking a player who isn't "low-hanging fruit"

well, sweetie, i just attacked hf in gaiden lol >< don't assume i'm gonna sit here and pull a palmar and go "well anyone who attacks me must be town cause they'd be insane to do it as scum"

I'm not trying to downplay it, I think you're omgusing for shitty reasons.

I don't have a good read on Chez. Rayn, a person I value highly and am fairly certain is town, says he's pretty sure Chez isn't scum. He brings up Trfel, but I have a reason to think Trfel isn't mafia. I don't really have one for you.

This push accomplishes that more people give their opinion on you, and allows me to get a better read on you.


lol >< sure

and that reason is?

Apparently you think I'm mafia for trying to push you when you can't be lynched today, which is a shitty reason. You also think I'm scum for it being presumably shitty reasons, which is basically OMGUS.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 15 2015 15:27 GMT
#1733
On August 16 2015 00:25 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2015 00:22 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On August 16 2015 00:20 rsoultin wrote:
On August 16 2015 00:18 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On August 16 2015 00:13 rsoultin wrote:
yeah, try to downplay it

you're trying to lynch someone who won't be lynched today while saying that you're not sure about chez' alignment ^^ hell, you won't even commit to saying that you think i'm more likely to be scum than chez despite voting me

you're laying it at rayn's feet, saying that he seems to think chez is town

and then you bring me up? out of the blue?

this will end with chez being lynched. you're also ignoring who rayn wants to lynch, but apparently his opinion is good enough for you to sheep off chez?

call it omgus all you want, but this push accomplishes nothing while looking busy and attacking a player who isn't "low-hanging fruit"

well, sweetie, i just attacked hf in gaiden lol >< don't assume i'm gonna sit here and pull a palmar and go "well anyone who attacks me must be town cause they'd be insane to do it as scum"

I'm not trying to downplay it, I think you're omgusing for shitty reasons.

I don't have a good read on Chez. Rayn, a person I value highly and am fairly certain is town, says he's pretty sure Chez isn't scum. He brings up Trfel, but I have a reason to think Trfel isn't mafia. I don't really have one for you.

This push accomplishes that more people give their opinion on you, and allows me to get a better read on you.


lol >< sure

and that reason is?

Apparently you think I'm mafia for trying to push you when you can't be lynched today, which is a shitty reason. You also think I'm scum for it being presumably shitty reasons, which is basically OMGUS.


eh, honestly if you really don't have much an opinion on chez it doesn't much matter. i still don't like it because it looks like you're just doing something to appear productive, but if you don't have a hard townread on chez then just throwing out suspicions that won't go anywhere is whatever

If you honestly think this is how I try to appear productive as mafia then our opinions on eachothers play this game are on par.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 15 2015 15:30 GMT
#1737
On August 16 2015 00:18 Vivax wrote:
I don't think there is an iteration of a scum team without a strong scum player on it (or at least that potential), so I'm not reassured by people who only have been pushing people like chez/hope/decon (I think I called rso scum for that during the night). Prp might be there too given his weak start but better followup at night, remains to be seen what he does today.

I am pretty sure that ruxxar is town by now given the amount of his solemn posts. Sounds like a member of the catholic inquisition when he believes what he says. Pretty annoying thouh cause he's all hung up on Chez for not playing the way he wants.

So what do you think of her now? You had a (mild?) scumread on her before which you haven't updated at all since.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 15 2015 15:32 GMT
#1739
On August 16 2015 00:29 Vivax wrote:
Btw I don't think I've ever seen Chez making these kind of posts (the long emotional ones). Artanis can you explain what made you vote chez most of all without telling me to go read the day and expecting to have the same opinion ( a la ruxxar).

The biggest reason was that I had reasons for everyone else to be town. Pretty much PoE.

Insert Rsoultin questioning how that's compatible with the suspicion I had on her

I actually scrolled through her filter in between and found a few analyses that I was okay with, but then as the day progressed that stopped happening and I felt like there was no real drive anymore.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 15 2015 15:43 GMT
#1744
On August 16 2015 00:36 Vivax wrote:
Else I have trouble reading through her filter, whenever I walk through it every smilie thingy in a post is a lego brick I step on.

Show nested quote +
On August 16 2015 00:32 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On August 16 2015 00:29 Vivax wrote:
Btw I don't think I've ever seen Chez making these kind of posts (the long emotional ones). Artanis can you explain what made you vote chez most of all without telling me to go read the day and expecting to have the same opinion ( a la ruxxar).

The biggest reason was that I had reasons for everyone else to be town. Pretty much PoE.

Insert Rsoultin questioning how that's compatible with the suspicion I had on her

I actually scrolled through her filter in between and found a few analyses that I was okay with, but then as the day progressed that stopped happening and I felt like there was no real drive anymore.


So you're certain enough that everyone besides Chez and rso is town?

How are you certain with Palmar? I'm not.

Not certain enough by any means. I still think Trfel Prpl and Palmar can be scum too, maaybe Damdred. I'm quite sure on Rayn/You/Ruxx though.

Palmar solves itself since he basically claimed blue. Either he's going to get shot or he dies at lylo.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 15 2015 15:45 GMT
#1745
On August 16 2015 00:39 rsoultin wrote:
he has shit reasons like

hopeless talked to truffle

therefore truffle is town

why is prp town, artanis?

Call it shit all you like, but I do think it holds some water.

I don't think he's capable of the activity stint he did when he was being suspected a lot as mafia, but part of it was connection to Chez which I've brought up before.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 15 2015 15:54 GMT
#1748
On August 16 2015 00:46 rsoultin wrote:
artie gives the reads i do

but i'm mafia

okay artie lol ><

it holds no water whatsoever. the bit on prp is decent, though. it's what had me waffling on him

I find it ironic that you say that my observation holds no water whilst claiming I should read you as town because your reads overlap with mine. You do realize that's not relevant at all right?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 15 2015 16:06 GMT
#1751
On August 16 2015 01:01 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2015 00:54 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On August 16 2015 00:46 rsoultin wrote:
artie gives the reads i do

but i'm mafia

okay artie lol ><

it holds no water whatsoever. the bit on prp is decent, though. it's what had me waffling on him

I find it ironic that you say that my observation holds no water whilst claiming I should read you as town because your reads overlap with mine. You do realize that's not relevant at all right?


if you're going to claim that i've had no impact on the game then come in with the same reads (kind of because for whatever reason you seem to think that you have reasons to townread other people you're suspicious of but not me lol ><)...where is your head actually at?

if this is a true, good way to evaluate a player, you're scum by your own heuristic

or are you claiming that you've had more of an impact on this game somehow?

btw

this has nothing to do with your truffle townread being weak as shit. if there's a reason to townread truffle (and there is), it's not that. it's because his town this game has been pretty light and he's not good at replicating that as scum

but what you're focusing in on is hopeless talked to him? lol >< do you even realize how fake that sounds?

I was the driving force behind the Deconduo lynch, however misguided it might've been. I've been more influential in the game. That we have similar reads doesn't matter shit; it matters how much we've changed the course of the game, and I'm certain I've done that a lot more than you have.

Anyway, I went through Carnaval a bit and I think I picked something up. I'm not interested in pursuing you right now.

As for Trfel, I was pointing out something that was on the top of my head and something I had noticed that I figured other people wouldn't. You can keep repeating that it doesn't mean anything, that's okay. You may have that opinion.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 15 2015 16:09 GMT
#1753
On August 16 2015 01:08 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2015 01:06 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On August 16 2015 01:01 rsoultin wrote:
On August 16 2015 00:54 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On August 16 2015 00:46 rsoultin wrote:
artie gives the reads i do

but i'm mafia

okay artie lol ><

it holds no water whatsoever. the bit on prp is decent, though. it's what had me waffling on him

I find it ironic that you say that my observation holds no water whilst claiming I should read you as town because your reads overlap with mine. You do realize that's not relevant at all right?


if you're going to claim that i've had no impact on the game then come in with the same reads (kind of because for whatever reason you seem to think that you have reasons to townread other people you're suspicious of but not me lol ><)...where is your head actually at?

if this is a true, good way to evaluate a player, you're scum by your own heuristic

or are you claiming that you've had more of an impact on this game somehow?

btw

this has nothing to do with your truffle townread being weak as shit. if there's a reason to townread truffle (and there is), it's not that. it's because his town this game has been pretty light and he's not good at replicating that as scum

but what you're focusing in on is hopeless talked to him? lol >< do you even realize how fake that sounds?

I was the driving force behind the Deconduo lynch, however misguided it might've been. I've been more influential in the game. That we have similar reads doesn't matter shit; it matters how much we've changed the course of the game, and I'm certain I've done that a lot more than you have.

Anyway, I went through Carnaval a bit and I think I picked something up. I'm not interested in pursuing you right now.

As for Trfel, I was pointing out something that was on the top of my head and something I had noticed that I figured other people wouldn't. You can keep repeating that it doesn't mean anything, that's okay. You may have that opinion.


lol your argument is that i parked on condor when it looked like hopeless was an inevitable lynch

and your rally behind the spreadsheet argument that ultimately saved scum!hopeless was a bigger impact on the game and that makes you town?

you're great at this artie

yes, you're right ^^ i didn't push hard to save my scum buddy while not taking credit for his lynch. must be scum

The strawman is strong in this one.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 15 2015 16:13 GMT
#1756
On August 16 2015 01:11 rsoultin wrote:
>> what you found i actually lead lynches and have an impact on the game as scum, what? what?

-rolls eyes-

didn't i say it was obvious to anyone who has read those games that your argument was weak as shit? though kudos for bothering to actually look the game up -golf claps-

who are we lynching artanis?

That's not exactly what I found, but we'll see if it comes up.

I'll tell you when I get there.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 15 2015 16:14 GMT
#1757
On August 16 2015 01:11 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2015 01:09 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On August 16 2015 01:08 rsoultin wrote:
On August 16 2015 01:06 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On August 16 2015 01:01 rsoultin wrote:
On August 16 2015 00:54 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On August 16 2015 00:46 rsoultin wrote:
artie gives the reads i do

but i'm mafia

okay artie lol ><

it holds no water whatsoever. the bit on prp is decent, though. it's what had me waffling on him

I find it ironic that you say that my observation holds no water whilst claiming I should read you as town because your reads overlap with mine. You do realize that's not relevant at all right?


if you're going to claim that i've had no impact on the game then come in with the same reads (kind of because for whatever reason you seem to think that you have reasons to townread other people you're suspicious of but not me lol ><)...where is your head actually at?

if this is a true, good way to evaluate a player, you're scum by your own heuristic

or are you claiming that you've had more of an impact on this game somehow?

btw

this has nothing to do with your truffle townread being weak as shit. if there's a reason to townread truffle (and there is), it's not that. it's because his town this game has been pretty light and he's not good at replicating that as scum

but what you're focusing in on is hopeless talked to him? lol >< do you even realize how fake that sounds?

I was the driving force behind the Deconduo lynch, however misguided it might've been. I've been more influential in the game. That we have similar reads doesn't matter shit; it matters how much we've changed the course of the game, and I'm certain I've done that a lot more than you have.

Anyway, I went through Carnaval a bit and I think I picked something up. I'm not interested in pursuing you right now.

As for Trfel, I was pointing out something that was on the top of my head and something I had noticed that I figured other people wouldn't. You can keep repeating that it doesn't mean anything, that's okay. You may have that opinion.


lol your argument is that i parked on condor when it looked like hopeless was an inevitable lynch

and your rally behind the spreadsheet argument that ultimately saved scum!hopeless was a bigger impact on the game and that makes you town?

you're great at this artie

yes, you're right ^^ i didn't push hard to save my scum buddy while not taking credit for his lynch. must be scum

The strawman is strong in this one.


lol what's a strawman? (real question, i don't know what that means o.0)

I'm sure you have a functioning search engine.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 15 2015 16:29 GMT
#1764
On August 16 2015 01:26 ruXxar wrote:
I'm confident there's minimum 1 more scum in this group:

Chez
Trfel
Prpl

Also possibly 1 scum amongst these 2.

Rsoultin
Artanis

So you consider both Damdred and Palmar confirmed town?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 15 2015 17:00 GMT
#1772
Like Rayn case. Will sheep.
Prp's ninja vote is worrying but seems stupid to do as either alignment.
##Unvote
##Vote Trfel
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 15 2015 17:12 GMT
#1776
On August 16 2015 02:09 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2015 02:00 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Like Rayn case. Will sheep.
Prp's ninja vote is worrying but seems stupid to do as either alignment.
##Unvote
##Vote Trfel


so rayn's case is better than hopeless spoke to truffle? @.@ what about it makes you want to switch?

Like I said, I think it holds some water and makes it less likely for him to be mafia, but Rayn's case is good enough to easily overcome that. Especially the part about Trfel 'forgetting'/downgrading his scumread on RuXx in his reads post when he'd been on him before is damning. I don't think town Trfel acts like that.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 15 2015 17:18 GMT
#1779
On August 16 2015 02:16 Damdred wrote:
This whole thing just makes me tear my hair out.

Like 100% what Vivax has said speaks ot me about rayn, hes somewhat forgotten his ruxxar scum read during the night phase. I mean I think rux is town, but his play was really similar to last game, and the d1 vote switchto hopeless and rayn never considering rux super bussing or anything past n1 is just weird in a sense. I think hes town still at this point but it just bugs me a bit.

Because Prp is more prone to just not do shit as mafia even when he needs to, which is alignment indicative.

However truffle being afk isnt' as alignment indicative.

Rayn said I think during the night that He wasn't going to bother lynching Ruxx anymore and just blame me if RuXx turned out scum. Later, when Hopeless flipped mafia he decided RuXx is town for being on the right wagon. He didn't forget about it.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 15 2015 17:21 GMT
#1782
Speaking of soup, voice mafia tonight?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 15 2015 17:48 GMT
#1797
On August 16 2015 02:47 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2015 02:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I don't care ruxxar.
He says stuff i don't believe is possible for him to say if he is town.


Chezinu is way worse in this department.

The fact that prpl hesitated to vote for chezinu but jumped straight on the trfel train makes me more suspicious of him.

The only two people I will lynch today is chez and purple.

People hesitated to vote for chezinu?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 15 2015 19:19 GMT
#1816
Okay, I'm happy to lynch Trfel. He's too certain of himself, and too abrasive for Trfel standards.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings98
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE159
ProTech136
SpeCial 101
StarCraft: Brood War
NaDa 27
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever440
canceldota164
NeuroSwarm128
League of Legends
Doublelift4123
Other Games
summit1g6175
JimRising 440
C9.Mang0372
ToD84
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick729
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 110
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP69
• poizon28 34
• davetesta15
• Adnapsc2 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra1075
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
9h 40m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
16h 40m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 40m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Patches Events
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.