• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:21
CEST 10:21
KST 17:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202615Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6686 users

Tropical Storm Mini Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 04 2015 00:07 GMT
#4
/in
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 05 2015 08:32 GMT
#62
I just realized I'm a complete idiot and I'm going on holiday on Thursday till Monday. I'll have to /out unless we start on Monday.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 05 2015 19:34 GMT
#72
I won't be around until late on the evening on Monday btw, flying home and all that.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 11 2015 08:58 GMT
#157
Rayn
Rayn
who is scum?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 11 2015 09:00 GMT
#159
Yes.
##Vote Clarity_nl
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 11 2015 09:01 GMT
#160
I'm also claiming Millderer.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 11 2015 09:07 GMT
#163
On August 11 2015 11:40 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2015 11:23 Trfel wrote:
I know this sounds really stupid, but...

Rsoultin seems a bit towny here. Her opening post felt relaxed, and more importantly, happy to be in the game. Given that rsoultin really doesn't like playing scum, has played scum frequently in her last several games, and had a very frustrating game as town that ended earlier today (despite the game being a victory), it's hard for me to see her actually being happy as mafia this early on in the game.

I hope I'm not making the same mistake yet again T.T


If you are talking about this post, yes it is the one thing stopping me from having a strong town read on trfel.

With how much you played with trfel it is just weird for an early read.

I honestly don't think I mind the read as much as the first and last line. The arguments itself suggest he's pretty certain ("hard for me to see her... be mafia") yet both the first and last sentence seed doubt about his own argument and make it more likely it's ignored.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 11 2015 09:09 GMT
#164
Okay nvm with the way Trfel defends his read later on I'm actually okay with since he doesn't try to brush it down as much but stands by it.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 11 2015 09:13 GMT
#167
Rayn just opened Ruxxar's game in Desert Center and saw you played with him there, what'd you take away from his game there?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 11 2015 09:17 GMT
#169
I hope you're not gonna drive over anything in your construction vehicles whilst playing mafia on your phone mr. perkele.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 11 2015 11:07 GMT
#174
I thought you really liked me Dammy
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 11 2015 12:38 GMT
#178
On August 11 2015 21:25 Vivax wrote:
I have a feels-based suspicion of Artanis

[image loading]
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 11 2015 20:31 GMT
#410
I think Ruxxar, Vivax and Rayn are town. Ruxxar because he's going all gung-ho on this Artanis/Palmar thing on Vivax and I've rarely seen mafia makes posts like this:
On August 12 2015 04:06 ruXxar wrote:
Ok so I mixed up the order of things and made me look like ass.
I know that.

So I'm going to put this fuckup behind me and look ahead.
You can hang on in the past and vote me and look like ass when I flip town, or you can move on and we'll find the real mafia.

It's the kind of martyring confidence that only comes from town.

Vivax because he's too upfront with all his opinions and pretty carefree. This post especially
On August 12 2015 02:09 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2015 02:07 ruXxar wrote:
On August 12 2015 02:02 Vivax wrote:
maybe both :/

You also said one of us is scum, why not both?


Very possible.
What do you think of hopeless?


I hate the way he plays cause of past experiences, but right now he's the enemy of my enemy so I'm cutting him a big chunk of slack until I know what you are.

I'm still wondering what these random questions are supposed to achieve. Didn't your opinion on me change in our entire convo?

How he's so open about cutting the enemy of his enemy slack for that reason is something I don't think scum Vivax would feel comfortable to say.

Rayn because he's hard townreading me when there was little reason for a hard townread. I think a scum Rayn would soft town me at best, but it's clear he sees something and it feels like he's trying to figure out the game rather than throw salt around.

I think VE might be mafia. First reason is:
On August 12 2015 01:05 VisceraEyes wrote:
Oh I wanted to be the very first to throw scum on Artanis just for being good at being scum. He's scary as fuck and if he lives longer than 3 days we kill him no questions period k? Thx.

I don't recall VE being someone that fearmongers this much. I'm far from the best mafia player around as well. I've had two good mafia games and the rest have been washes. It also achieves scum objectives in the sense that it throws suspicion on me without actually quantifying it with anything. Vivax did something similar, but he's Vivax.

Secondly, he clearly wasn't reading the thread.
On August 12 2015 01:00 VisceraEyes wrote:
The real question is: why isn't anyone else suspicious of Trfel if he's NOT mafia. That's the real question.

Plenty of people indicated townreads on Trfel at that point, and I had called his play suspicious as well before coming back to it later.

I don't feel that this VE is the town VE.
##Vote VisceraEyes
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 11 2015 20:41 GMT
#414
Rayn, Ruxx is town. Stop tunneling him.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 11 2015 20:51 GMT
#423
On August 12 2015 05:47 ruXxar wrote:
Artanis, what do you think of vivax explanation here?
I don't understand what he meant, can you explain it?

Show nested quote +
On August 12 2015 01:46 Vivax wrote:
On August 12 2015 01:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 12 2015 01:41 ruXxar wrote:
I don't understand why you don't want to push artsnis. Explain why it makes you comfortable when he does nothing even if he's scummy?

yes this Vivax. I also want an answer to this.


My current benchmarks for him are Imperial (mafia) and Guardians (town). Simply put, for him it's indicative if he tryhards or not. If I want him to tryhard or else, he will tryhard, if he's mafia. I want him to feel comfortable doing nothing if he's mafia, cause then I can see if he's mafia.

He's saying that if he doesn't pressure me and I do nothing, I'm mafia, so he figures not pressuring me will reveal my alignment. He's wrong though since in Imperial I wasn't really pressured and still tried hard, but as a rule I try much harder in towngames than mafia games.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 11 2015 20:52 GMT
#424
On August 12 2015 05:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Why do people just say stuff without even reading what i write?

Was this to me?
What do you think of VE?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 11 2015 20:54 GMT
#428
On August 12 2015 05:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2015 05:52 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On August 12 2015 05:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Why do people just say stuff without even reading what i write?

Was this to me?
What do you think of VE?

yes
town

Why?
Why?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 11 2015 20:56 GMT
#430
On August 12 2015 05:54 ruXxar wrote:
We should lynch hopeless rider.

He's like 99% mafia imo.

Slightly above average mafia because of some townreads but he's often useless. Don't think it says much.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 11 2015 20:58 GMT
#435
On August 12 2015 05:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2015 05:54 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On August 12 2015 05:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 12 2015 05:52 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On August 12 2015 05:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Why do people just say stuff without even reading what i write?

Was this to me?
What do you think of VE?

yes
town

Why?
Why?

I don't think you should answer the first question like that.
VE is town because of stuff and things.

Like how can you actually vote VE over ruxxar dude? YOU, of all the people?

Because VE is far more likely to be scum than Ruxxar, as Ruxxar is town. The way he behaves is not a way scum behave and he's still far too motivated and posty after being tunneled by you and Vivax.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 11 2015 20:59 GMT
#436
deconduo could you please do something useful?
1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 14h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3289
Soma 276
Rush 267
Killer 121
ToSsGirL 102
Mong 72
Shinee 39
Counter-Strike
ceh9556
byalli546
shoxiejesuss394
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King118
Other Games
summit1g8141
olofmeister675
WinterStarcraft589
Happy377
dupreeh232
Sick213
crisheroes143
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 49
• killerbeecast1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1005
• Stunt435
Upcoming Events
OSC
14h 39m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 1h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 8h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 10h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.