• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:26
CEST 11:26
KST 18:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8508 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 29

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 40 Next All
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 05:10 GMT
#5792
not trying to be antagonistic here but quite honestly this doesn't look like it's going anywhere

I'm really sympathetic to the fact that you replaced some 285 pages in but I'm also gonna be a bit of a stick in the mud about your questions if I don't like them cuz I think you're mafia

so please orient your efforts toward something more productive TIA
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 05:11 GMT
#5794
**this = ritoky's question(s) about orb
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 05:13 GMT
#5795
On March 24 2015 14:11 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 14:08 Eden1892 wrote:
why aren't you engaging breshke about this instead of trfel? breshke's the one who's actually a question mark relatively speaking


are you just trying to throw scum on me?

Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 09:47 ritoky wrote:
On March 24 2015 09:40 Breshke wrote:
On March 24 2015 09:37 ritoky wrote:
On March 24 2015 09:36 Breshke wrote:
On March 24 2015 09:34 ritoky wrote:
so i just read about this orb thing in the op. SL instantly claimed having the orb, what do people make of that? more likely town, more likely mafia, completely null? why?


Most lukely bullshutting. Dont think its allighnment indicitive for him though


so you don't believe he has it? what motivation do you think he has for claiming it while not having it? do you have reason to believe he doesn't?


Because he recently talked about how he likes the wifom play. I also believe town SL with the orb would go for gliry and not try pull a roleblock.

Motivation for town SL without orb is to try pull a Rb or nk which is very unlikely.

Motivation for mafia Sl is to make it look like he is tryong to do a play which he says he likes as town.

I can see it either way


pretty sure this dude is town pile for now. this is an incredibly reasonable read.


already did.

breshke is more town than you are imo, by quite a bit.

my town is me + artanis + breshke + all the role people. is that auto?

that's not engaging breshke that's giving him a free townread for saying something pretty obvious

sicklucker claiming the orb means precisely sweet fuck all rn

so congrats on patting breshke on the back for concluding that the event you're asking about is inconclusive?
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 05:15 GMT
#5797
god I fucking hate replacements this late in a game. it's not their fault that they can't anticipate games blowing up like this, but if you aren't going to follow the game no matter how big it gets why the fuck are you on the replacement list to begin with?

this isn't directed solely at you either, ritoky. i basically had to 100% read fecalfeast in xxx mini off of my last feelings on damdred for most of the time ff was in the game

this is the 3rd time i've seen it happen in high-volume games and it's just a clusterfuck
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 05:16 GMT
#5799
On March 24 2015 14:14 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 14:10 Eden1892 wrote:
not trying to be antagonistic here but quite honestly this doesn't look like it's going anywhere

I'm really sympathetic to the fact that you replaced some 285 pages in but I'm also gonna be a bit of a stick in the mud about your questions if I don't like them cuz I think you're mafia

so please orient your efforts toward something more productive TIA


like no offense, but you're being a giant dick in general. you're shitting on every question I am trying to raise. it really demotivates me from trying when I sub in late being a decent guy, get VT, try to start getting reads, and 1 guy is just sitting there shitting on you at every turn.

if you're town you need to get yourself to a place where you understand I am VT. if not, keep doing what you're doing cuz it is making me want to try less and less.

pretty much your reaction to the exact same situation in the last game vs this game makes it obvious to me you are a role or mafia. I don't know which, but there's not many roles left to be claimed?

not trying to be, i'm pissed off that ray apparently fakeclaimed tracker and then peaced out without explaining himself and now i'm left with no way to be fair to you

you cannot possibly reasonably ask me to just understand you're VT when your predecessor was scum as fuck for 285 fucking pages
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 05:16 GMT
#5800
On March 24 2015 14:15 Toadesstern wrote:
wait, you're VT? I thought rayn was tracker

.____________________________________________________.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 05:19 GMT
#5803
ritoky, here's what i want you to understand about your slot right now, and why i'm frustrated with it and clueless as to how i'm supposed to read you based only on your actions.

your slot:
- claimed blue under no pressure from the thread
- hardclaimed tracker to its top scumread at the time
- got unreasonably pissed at people who suspected it, ever
- didn't try especially hard, relative to the other players in the game, to solve the game

and apparently now we learn the claim was definitely fake too. and you claimed vt in a really scummy way. and even though you're cool tr'ing basically everyone else in the town circle, you're somehow deciding it's a good idea to throw garbage at the guy who's done by far the most this game to actually organize that circle

like how the fuck am i supposed to think you're town from this? help me help you
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 05:19 GMT
#5804
On March 24 2015 14:18 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 14:16 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 24 2015 14:15 Toadesstern wrote:
wait, you're VT? I thought rayn was tracker

.____________________________________________________.

did I just ruin some big play or is that about me not reading? :/

about not reading, lol
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 05:24 GMT
#5806
On March 24 2015 14:20 rsoultin wrote:
hey ritoky remember carol? lol

what should those of us who weren't in it and don't feel like reading another 6k posts know about carol
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 05:27 GMT
#5810
We don't need to lynch ritoky tomorrow. In fact, I don't want to. I would much rather lynch Superbia. I feel like ritoky is wasting time with his questions right now but I'll grant him a cycle to prove himself. Superbia's had two cycles, was pretty okay before town started getting organized but has done sweet fuck all since town got its shit together d2.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 05:31 GMT
#5812
oh, lol

ok then
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 05:42 GMT
#5819
On March 24 2015 14:37 Breshke wrote:
LS seems to ask palmar a lot of questions throughout the day yet never actually comes to a conclusion on him. That is until N1 happens and he seems to be building up to scum read him because of the BM switch

Show nested quote +
On March 22 2015 00:12 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 22 2015 00:06 Vivax wrote:
On March 21 2015 23:47 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 21 2015 22:59 Vivax wrote:
On March 21 2015 22:54 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 21 2015 22:49 Vivax wrote:
LS who are your scumreads atm? Palmar and rayn and?

Those are my 100% based on the switches there maybe a 1% chance that Holyflare is Mafia with Onegu even though they claimed Mason but that would be dumb for them to claim Mason so early. Rsoultin said that ExO could be potental Mafia and so did you but I never played with Mafia!ExO yet so I can be wong on ExO's alignment (Shrugs).


You are 100 % sure that Palmar and rayn are scum?

And the other 3? What about me?

100% one of them is Mafia based on switches alone in my mind at least. HF and Onegu is like 1% Mafia but they were under no pressure to claim Mason. Rayn is the unCCed Tracker idk why he claimed at the time he did but he is the unCCed Tracker.


You still didn't say what you think about me now, cause that's important given that I don't know why you see the switching as scummy. Is it scummy to switch from town to town or from mafia to town?

Their reasons for switching is scummy that what I mean -_- Palmar never really mentioned BM in his filter at all and so did Rayn as far I remember reading their filters.


This feels really iffy if they are both mafia because LS wasn't really pushing much else if i recall. I don't remember is LS is prone to bussing either but i do know if palmar is mafia I think he would very likely tell his mafia partners to townread each other and I think LS would listen to him.

man, if Palmar is mafia, the QT probably looks like the streets of Carthage right now

This is a hella good set of observations. I'd definitely believe that Palmar would tell his team to TR each other; iirc he's big on that in general (he made a big point of it in Titanic scum QT), and he just got finished watching a game where scum bused the fuck out of each other til the end and came up short for it. And I'd also believe LS would do what Palmar says. LS wouldn't be married to any reads by that point and strikes me as a team player.

I'm just worried about what that means for my list. Unless you're mafia spewing tmi right now, I got a big problem to resolve later.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 05:46 GMT
#5820
On March 24 2015 14:33 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 14:19 Eden1892 wrote:
ritoky, here's what i want you to understand about your slot right now, and why i'm frustrated with it and clueless as to how i'm supposed to read you based only on your actions.

your slot:
- claimed blue under no pressure from the thread
- hardclaimed tracker to its top scumread at the time
- got unreasonably pissed at people who suspected it, ever
- didn't try especially hard, relative to the other players in the game, to solve the game

and apparently now we learn the claim was definitely fake too. and you claimed vt in a really scummy way. and even though you're cool tr'ing basically everyone else in the town circle, you're somehow deciding it's a good idea to throw garbage at the guy who's done by far the most this game to actually organize that circle

like how the fuck am i supposed to think you're town from this? help me help you


- rayn claims as VT to push someone he has a 95+% scum read on sometimes. I think it is stupid and as mafia I got him ML'd for it once, but he does it because he is into big plays like that for whatever reason. was he the one who did it in XXX with the fake cc on his teammate day 1? I guess he is capable as both alignments if that was him.

- rayn is an asshole

- he was tryharding like mad as mafia in the other game, I would guess that has something to do with his effort level here?

those are the best answers to those points I can give you at this point.

- He is inclined to do that, and he's capable of it as both alignments (your recollection is correct), but it's not that he fakeclaimed to push someone. That's not what happened. He claimed for no purpose when Toad cc'd Vivax as vig, hardclaimed tracker when his scumread rsoultin demanded it, and then didn't push anybody really hard from that point onward.
- lol. I'm not sure he's an asshole but if you're saying it's not alignment-indicative... maybe
- He really wasn't though. Or at least not after I flipped. He kinda coasted the last day and imo that's probably what hurt him most. So he coasted at the end of that game and he's not doing anything in here...

And I mean, yeah. I hear ya. I don't expect you to account for all the scummy things ray did in the 285 pages before you popped in. I'm giving you a cycle to show me I was wrong about your slot. That should be enough time even with me being a hardass about questions I don't think are going anywhere. You cool with that?
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 06:43 GMT
#5853
On March 24 2015 15:12 sicklucker wrote:
Like I honestly believe you guys just refuse to townread me out of spite.. Im not sure if its because I rolled mafia 5 or 6 times inarow or I annoy the shit out of you but you guys really refuse to ever townread me.

Its been 3month since I been townread in a game

you are beyond ridiculous considering i'm literally tr'ing you for 48 hours straight now
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 06:44 GMT
#5855
On March 24 2015 15:17 ritoky wrote:
@eden if you're town, you should lynch the person you think is most mafia. if that is my slot, then you're wrong, but people can be wrong. i am a sub and that sucks because of how the person before me played, but don't give me slack for it. just try to judge my play, make a read, and if i am still the most scum then try to lynch me.

That's the plan bro. You're #2 on my list right now so you got time to adjust your position.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 06:45 GMT
#5856
On March 24 2015 15:14 sicklucker wrote:
Yep im smurfing next game

I would be stunned if you found a way not to get found out by eod1.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 06:47 GMT
#5857
On March 24 2015 15:39 sicklucker wrote:
Rstoulin if your a j/k you only have 1 night action to submit let me explain why.

+ Show Spoiler +
They will only roleblock me or you. If they roleblock you who cares what you submit.
BUT If they roleblock me that means they cant rb exo so they have to kill him. SO YOU SAVE HIM. Do you understand? If they rb me they have to kill exo or he can get a check. SO HES THE ONLY SAVE YOU SUBMIT

this is a great plan no one should deviate from it
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 06:48 GMT
#5858
+ Show Spoiler [for rsoultin] +
talk to me in here for a bit i got a great plan
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 08:05 GMT
#5870
On March 24 2015 17:03 Breshke wrote:
Also this has probably been mentioned but if onegus mason partner isnt eden, trefel or maybe artanis im all for lynching him tomorrow

if i'm onegu's mason partner i'm gonna flip a huge shit
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 08:14 GMT
#5873
Anyway, more constructive commentary:

On March 24 2015 16:07 Breshke wrote:
Okay so this is what has been bugging me about superbia being scum.

So the town consensus is currently that both vigis are town and just for reference most of these posts happened around EoD1

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 21 2015 07:12 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 07:09 Trfel wrote:
On March 21 2015 07:07 Breshke wrote:
On March 21 2015 07:04 Trfel wrote:
On March 21 2015 07:02 Superbia wrote:
On March 21 2015 07:00 Palmar wrote:
On March 21 2015 06:58 Superbia wrote:
Like you're one of the only people I don't dislike on that wagon atm Palmar.

I like HF's plan of letting Vigi(s) do whatever the fuck they want tonight. Maybe we confirm one, maybe we force mafia's hand in roleblocking a Vigi over a RB.

if you think the wagon is bad, you should be voting the other.

we're lynching one of them or the other tonight. I don't really care which one. It makes more sense that Vivax is the mafia, but Toad made a bad play if he's town so I'm fine with lynching him too.


It's still possible that they're both town. I like HF's play. Let Vigi(s) do what they want, if mafia RB a vigi the tracker gets free reign, otherwise vigi(s) can confirm themselves (probably).
Uh, what?

First of all, I'm not convinced that raynpelikoneet's claim is truthful. Second, let's imagine it is truthful, and the vigilantes are both still alive, and raynpelikoneet wasn't roleblocked. I don't see how this helps us at all?

Please explain.


tracker tracks a vigi. They can see if they shoot someone or if they are roleblocked etc. This plan fails though if the mafia who CC'd is not the mafia vig
Ok, let's imagine that mafia roleblocks the town vigilante. If the tracker tracks the roleblocked vigilante, then town gets no information. If the tracker tracks the mafia, then as long as that mafia isn't carrying KP (reasonable assumption), then they won't get anything from that either.


If mafia is not putting rb or kp (kp is riskier due to probable medic in setup) on a tracker (assuming that he is), it is a huge risk for mafia, as he can essentially solve a big part of the game by himself. If mafia plays it safe they allow the vigi situation to resolve during the night.

I say let's put the ball in mafia's court. I have plenty of others I want to lynch outside of the two vigi wagons.


On March 21 2015 07:21 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 07:19 Holyflare wrote:
Stop voting claims jesus. If kp was reduced on vigis when more people joined it could be 2 vigis. We SORT IT OUT AT NIGHT AND MAKE PLANS. D2 is discussion day.

Today we lynch the guy that has done nothing at all. Scum read edej for being 3rd vote (done as town too) un scum read him and then afk'd THE ENTIRE GAME. 3 TIMES WITHOUT RETURNING


HF. Give me a small push more and I'll vote on BM. Are you familiar with his meta? Also what do you think of having a wagon on SL or LS?


On March 21 2015 07:21 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 07:20 Breshke wrote:
I'd be willing to lynch LS aswell simply because i don't feel like he is trying to work out these claims


I like where you are at.


On March 21 2015 07:30 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 07:29 Holyflare wrote:
Nobody cares about your petty shitty vig claim fight. There's loads of mafia let's kill them


Are you going to strongarm this BM lynch? I've asked multiple times regarding an SL or an LS wagon.
Whatever. It's your fault if BM flips town though.


On March 21 2015 07:35 Superbia wrote:
Just ask yourself this one question:

Where the fuck are SL and LS at? Also Slam?



So for superbia to be mafia he would have to be saying he doesn't want to vote for EITHER of the town vigi's. Instead he would be repetedly suggesting his mafia partners LS or possible partners SL (and for that last quote) slam to be lynched.

I don't see what the point of this play as mafia is. Superbia would have to think that there is zero chance people would listen or take him up on anything he said. which i do not think he believes.

So assuming both the vigis are actually town i'm going to make some of those rpe flip associations everyone loves.

SL superbia and LS can not all be mafia together as superbia would be pushing no agenda Eod. This means there is AT MOST one between SL and superbia. I also find that last quote really strange if superbia slam and LS are all mafia together because it feels super risky for no reason because there's two "town vigis" that people were happy to lynch between but instead superbia pushes on 2 people with a mini push on another and we are meant to think that 2/3 of these people are his mafia partners. It just seems like such an odd risky play.

Not sure if this makes sense btw so if anything needs clarifying ask away

I think we might have overstated how willing the mafia would be to lynch a vig claim over a non-vig claim. I'll explain why in a minute but first:

Toad, earlier you said this:

On March 23 2015 15:50 Toadesstern wrote:
speaking of which.

I TOTALLY HAVE MORE BULLETS

Explain.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 40 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6992
Rain 3702
Leta 2437
Soulkey 418
Soma 343
BeSt 297
Rush 213
Barracks 169
soO 162
firebathero 155
[ Show more ]
Stork 104
Sexy 56
Killer 44
Shinee 33
Shine 31
Hm[arnc] 18
Sacsri 17
HiyA 15
Sharp 12
sorry 10
Noble 4
Terrorterran 4
Dota 2
Gorgc3747
XcaliburYe186
League of Legends
JimRising 490
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King53
Other Games
gofns27773
WinterStarcraft638
Pyrionflax193
Sick172
singsing5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV190
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 60
• Sammyuel 46
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2217
League of Legends
• Jankos2443
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
34m
Patches Events
5h 34m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 34m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 34m
OSC
13h 34m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.